Stoping And Diverting Big Rain Fronts In Atlantic

Hello every body.

I write to thank.
I want to thank all real people who understood my complaint and have worked in North America for rainy fronts entering the southern europe.
Their work gifting with electronite big military and meteo radar stations and big alleged telecommunications masts arrays.
They have done the fronts dont be diverted north radically. Now, the fronts can not be caught by the radars of Greenland and Iceland and into Europe.

Thanks too to gifters in Azores and Canary isles. The false and artificial Azores anticyclone long way not to divert the fronts.
My country today is full of water. All weeks a new front come in and leaves ample rainfall in gifted areas. In Spain and Portugal all big radars are gifted (excluding some Northeast) and the air mases cant be managed.

The only problem now are AWACS NATO radar planes or XBAND radar ships in ocean, or Satellites (i dont know) that are diverting fronts to north, though our complaint has stopped them a little, that are revealing

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Thank you very very much to all that understood my complaint. All the best.

The Spanish nwes tv said that the rain is very very bad. Tv put images and overflowing rivers flooded homes. This is a lie. Only happens in places where buildings were made on natural waterways !

VĆ­deo of my natal land in center of Spain. (These areas were dry and were classified as desert ) To the south of Spain, AndalucĆ­a and Murica, and today have the lakes 100%.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Other important thing: In 1971 a Spanish discovered a water motor and gave the patent to the Spanish government.

Continue to work. Back what is ours.
All the best.

Je

Hello everybody again.

Today i want to post an interesting statement by the president of the Spanish Meteorological Association JosƩ Antonio Maldonado.
He has said that the anticyclone of the Azores has been unlocked, lol. surreal! The anticyclone of Azores was artificial !
Font in Spanish: http://www.libertaddigital.com/ciencia/ ā€¦ 276386225/

After the famous anticyclone of the Azores is gone thanks to some brave gifter work with electronite some radars or towers there. (please, portuguese people, the work need to do eache 6 moths ecause the secrets agents are searching and remove electronite at more important stations. In Spain is going) Too, some brave gifters in northamerica are working with electronite and the fronts cant divert to Greenland. THank you to all !!!

Look the 2008 and 2009 animations of artificial Azores Anticyclone create for stop and divert atlantic fronts to north :

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Font:
http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/cloudb ā€¦ -t1232.htm

Thanks for reading
Je.
http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com

Je, if you have access to Dr Reichā€™s journals I think you will find the ones about his interchanges withEinstein, who had acknowledged the existence of orgone. Maybe Cesco has posted some of that on materiaetherica.net by now. Itā€™s really hard to find those booksā€“nearly impossible before people started talking about orgonite, but worth the effort and money, in my opinion.

There are so many reputable energy sensitives who see or accurately sense this energy that all of this technology we use has been validated well enough and even Tesla referred to the ether as the medium for the technology of radio, which he discovered and developed. Even academia finally gave Tesla, rather than Marconi, credit recently for this.

A good biography of Tesla was written a few years after his death by a newspaper science writer. Itā€™s the only biography of him that Iā€™ve read that seemed objective and factual and we all know that a massive, orchestrated international effort was made to erase DR Reich from history and public awareness right after his death, so thatā€™s a good enough endorsement for the integrity of his work, in my opinion.

Another issue that seems to trouble you is whether orgonite can be depleted. Carol and I have been working with this stuff for ten years and we did most of the gifting in our present area 8 years ago. When we travel through the region the good effects of our original gifting efforts are still present, in spite of an approximate ten percent increase in the number of death towers and weather weaponry since then.

Hereā€™s another example of how reputable energy sensitives have contributed to this overall effort as ā€˜living instruments.ā€™ They each have a varying capacity to sense and even see this subtle energy, as do a lot of children before theyā€™re programmed to ignore or deny the ability.

What theyā€™re sensing and seeing is so consistent that we can confidently rule out subjectivity as an essential factor.
Another benefit of employing the skills of a variety of people is that consensus of their impressions, even in controlled circumstances, becomes good, usable empirical evidence of the existence of orgone, also of a variety of its qualities. The consensus of reputable sensitives is used to test new devicesā€™ effectiveness and even to determine if the devices support the claims of the inventors.

Until someone develops good electronic devices for this many of us will remain content to ask the opinions of reputable sensitives and the phenomenal growth of this unorganized movement indicates that these methods are quite practical, whether or not it may disturb someoneā€™s intellectual sensibilities.

I wonder how much of the corporate world orderā€™s resources are spent on looking for a way to neutralize orgonite. The only time we saw a compromised piece of orgonite was when Jesse in San Francisco showed us a Holy Handgrenade which he had placed near a mountain top death ray array in that area, about 7 years ago. He retrieved it because it was evident that some energy weaponry was used on that part or the mountain and he wanted to know if Carol felt the piece was neutralizedā€¦ When CArol and I examined the device we noticed that the top 20% or so of the cone was distorted, as with fire, though he clearly told us that the damage of the mountainside was evidently not caused by fire in this case. Carol said the energy of the part of the device that had remained buried was not affected. The part that was altered was the part that was sticking up out of the ground. We donā€™t have a clue about the nature of the weapon or energy that was directed at that hillside but we never heard of another case like that.

Anyone can put some orgonite in a microwave oven and will notice that even on the high setting, for as long as you like, the orgonite wonā€™t even get warm. Any metal that sticks out from the orgonite will glow, spark and then melt, though. I think this is partial evidence that orgonite easily absorbs deadly energy without being affected by it. I donā€™t know of a case where an energy sensitive has watched this happen but I suspect the sensitive would notice a blast of healthy orgone coming from the oven while itā€™s turned on with orgonite in it.

People who are fairly new to gifting, even if a prodigious amount of gifting has been done, are evidently heavily targetted by psi ops to break their confidence in orgonite. As one gains more experience one may develop a sense that these attacks are merely unwitting kudos from the attackers. I think it requires a vast amount of human and sometimes material resources (increased local chemtrail activity, for instance) to even attempt ot psych out a prolific gifter.

One of the most dramatic psychout attempts, I think, was when the HAARPies created a thin, persistent cloudlayer over Toronto for a couple of years, during the period when Steve Baron and crew distributed tens of thousands of orgonite devices throughout the metropolitan area (the number is probably twice that by now). I remember that it was DB, who looked psychically at the region, then recommended that someone toss a lot of orgonite in the Atlantic in the region of the Maritime Provinces, specifically Newfoundland, and when that was done (I think Becca in Newfoundland did it), the ā€˜whiteoutā€™ finally and suddenly disappeared. I wish we know how the corporate/military sewer rats had accomplished that from the seabed, hundreds of kilometers to the east of Toronto! I personally think that this movement would not have spread this far and quickly if not for the timely help of psychics and energy sensitives. Iā€™d sure be dead in the water, in this work, without my psychic wife.

I think you have an excellent sense of where the work needs to be done, Je, to stop the corporate world order blocking rainfall in Spain and thanks very much for posting those recommendations, here! I think itā€™s inspiring a lot of people to get busy in those areas.

The cyclone that reached Europe, last week, did a lot of damage in coastal areas of Spain and France which, I presume, are not yet well gifted but when it reached England it lost most of its force. This may be due to the relatively extensive gifting of the English coast. Iā€™m pretty sure that before long, thanks largely to you, Je, the Atlantic coast of Spain will also be protected from violent weather assaults. By the way, when I hear reports of heavy coastal flooding from storms I take it mainly as evidence that the sea level is simply rising. Some of the lower coastal communities of the world have been abandoned on account of this, if Iā€™m not mistaken. Previously crowded but now abandoned Plum Island, near Boston, is a good example of that

I have no idea if your claim that orgone is electrons is correct or not and if someone with the talent and experience for it wishes to spend the effort to make that determination Iā€™ll sure be interested in the findings. I donā€™t even have a problem if you deny the existence of orgone energy, since this is a work forum, not a theory-debating forum and youā€™re doing one hell of a good job in Spain!

~Don

1 Like

After reading the above, Dr Dirk (who is one of the psychics in the chats) tried the orgonite-in-microwave-oven experiment and told me that the orgonite did get warm after a few seconds. The metal bits that stuck out from the resin sparked, too. He advised me to mention this because, unlike all the disinformants out there who tell both stretched and stubby tales about orgonite, Iā€™m held strictly accountable for everything I say (as should everyone, including these busy disinformants).

When I read his note, I realized that my ā€˜didnā€™t even get warmā€™ statement was probably an embellishment. I donā€™t recall anyone specifically saying that. The two people who told me about the experiment were a physics student in Ireland who used a laboratory oven and Jeff McKinley, whom I personally know and worked extensively with.

Thanks, Doc!

I donā€™t feel personally offended that Je strenuously objects to the work of psychics and to the existence of orgone, by the way. None of us, after all, can say anything about the work we do with complete authority, after all. What Iā€™ve wanted most to do, though, is to demonstrate through a consensus of observations by reputable people around the world that orgonite is a powerful and evidently perpetual healing material which anyone can make and intelligently distribute in a way that will generate observable and often dramatic results.

Dr Reich refused to claim authority and insisted that his word should never be considered final. I donā€™t think weā€™ve found much to object to in his claims, though. Maybe thatā€™s because he felt that productive work is more important than speculation. I think that if he were alive today he would no longer object to the use of aluminum in orgone tech, by the way [Image Can Not Be Found] Itā€™s really hard to make a cult around someone who has that attitude. He despised sycophants, so I doubt anyone was lining up to create a church around him. Contrast that with Steiner, who made constant pronouncements and literally created a church around it all. People who follow Steiner are pretty much stuck in imitation, even though a whole lot of what he taught produces good results. What weā€™re all doing is certainly based on the foundation which Dr Reich laid but none of us are imitating or worshipping him. See the difference?

Tesla is another misunderstood pioneer. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anyone to compare him to and Iā€™m sure that if he were around today heā€™d be livid about the way the corporate world order have weaponized so much of his technology. By the way, I suspect that a whole lot of the death tower technology is a weaponized version of some of Reichā€™s inventions. I say that because energy sensitives sense and see unspeakably dark and dense DOR emanating from them, also from the weather weaponry. The death towers aim the energy toward people (Steven J told me that many of the towers are also used to magnify and relay the efforts of predatory NSA psychics, which is another DOR-based effortā€“yet another good reason to gift your local death towers) and the weather weapons aim it up into the atmosphere.

Can you imagine the hell on earth that would have resulted, by now, from those millions of new towers if not for all the timely gifting? Many of us feel that the towers were supposed to have quickly enabled genocidal military (Russian and Chinese, mainly) occupation of the entire globe. The worldā€™s popuilation was supposed to have been reduced to half a billion before the year, 2000, so some desperate catching up may have been in the works, then, coupled with the also-neutralized chemtrail campaign. When Carol and I brought our first orgonite cloudbuster across the US from Florida in the middle of 2001 the DOR in the atmosphere in most areas was quite dense and oppressive, even over Hopi land, and that was a few months before the world got treated to millions of spontaneously erected death towers. It might be that most of the weather weaponry was already in place and was generating that horrid energy matrix. Maybe they had earlier hoped to do that in the ā€˜Land of the Freeā€™ with an ever-expanding progam ofatmospheric detonations of dirty nuke bombs in 17 states and beyond.

I saw some documented evidence (published American patent information) of the weaponization of Reich technology in an obscure book published in Germany. I forgot the name of the book and I"m pretty sure itā€™s out of print but it might be on Borderline Science Research Foundationā€™s list. The repeated detonation of nuclear bombs in 17 US States between WWII and the mid-1950s was probably done to create Deadly Orgone Radiation fields throughout the country, then. Public outcry caused the alleged government to first move the detonations underground, then to stop after a little while. I donā€™t think it required a lot of public outcry, either, and in those days Amerikaā€™s dominant culture were still decidedly fascist, racist, drunk and paranoid.

~Don

I should mention that Carol and I, in our travels, rarely see DOR in the atmosphere of the USA, any more and I expect the same is occuring in Europe by now. When we see DOR, itā€™s usually in patches close to the ground, as still occurs in some places in Los Angeles. We believe these dark patches simply indicate the presence of underground bases. Those patches are convenient markers for showing us all where to plant a few earthpipes. How cool is that!?

I feel a little pang of jealousy when I hear from someone abroad who lives in a DOR field because some of the best fun is to turn that poisonous energy into perpetual healing energy in a day with some prudent gifting. I think the corporate world orderā€™s baby eaters are too arrogant to turn the energy of the towers off after weā€™ve turned them into healing instruments by castually tossing some orgonite nearby. I bet they rather turn them up out of frustration, as often as not, and thatā€™s a Whole Lot of electricity moving through those death towers. Their power supply is obviously not being produced by the commercial power grid because you donā€™t find a connection to the grid, except for a mere 220v line to a nearby pole, probably for the light on top of the tower and maybe an air conditioner, television and microwave oven in the fortified bunker. If theyā€™d just turn the towers off, the energy matrix around them wouldnā€™t be nearly as bright and vital. [Image Can Not Be Found]

More and more people are seeing that the world orderā€™s agendae are blowing up in their own snarling faces, now.

~Don

Yeah I second that thought, Iā€™m eagerly looking for ungifted places now they are hard to find in the western world and I bet in many other places now [Image Can Not Be Found]
And for antennas I remember in cyprus in the middle of mountains there were barely any road and no electric wires anywhere and yet antennas stood in the middle of nowhere alive and well! for sure they have some kind of secondary network for antennas.

Anyway this is not the point of my post. It was more about the diversion of fronts coming toward spain, I am strongly wondering if it is not mostly due to the gifting efforts of one gifter in france who gifted an american base somewhere near marseille (in late december), because since that time: most atlantic rain fronts that come toward spain either from the south-west or west, go right through spain and go almost straight toward the surroundings of that base or very near. Here are the satellite videos I now record constantly everyday ( [Image Can Not Be Found] took me some time to set up the automatic download system, but Iā€™m happy itā€™s done)

January 2010

February 2010

With rain estimates:

january

february

Also the last ā€˜stormā€™ that happened in france/spain etc in end of february (xynthia storm) happened right after that same person finished the heavy re-gifting of the CERN (about 100kg of orgonite); no idea if itā€™s related or not, but itā€™s just something we noticed. If any psychic could have a quick look at it to know if it is just a coincidence or if that storm was related to that gifting?

Ey Don ! Thank you for the ā€œbibleā€ XD

As I requested please, I would have liked this post was only for my graph complaint. I do not want my complaint be related to mysticism.

Don, of course I respect your opinion but sorry I am totally disagree with you.

I do not like you put into my mouth words I never said. Please, I beg you not to more.

For example, you said:

[quote:221qqdqp]Another issue that seems to trouble you is whether orgonite can be depleted. Carol and I ā€¦. [/quote:221qqdqp]

I never said that electronite can be depleted, i know that electronite work forever. I said the next:

[quote:221qqdqp]Please, portuguese people, the work need to do eache 6 moths ecause the secrets agents are searching and remove electronite at more important stations. In Spain is going[/quote:221qqdqp]

Iā€™m quite sure that the orgone of Reich is the electronic mass. Now I have no doubt. I think Reichā€™s writings are handled. I think Einstein was a puppet. His great scientific advertising because their theories were misleading and diverts attention from the truth.
Many tesla writings i think are also handled. He was a big electrician, I think he discovered the truth about the matter. He discovered that the entire universe are electrons. The universe is not empty, but are electrons.
It is normal for the worldā€™s tyrants who control the energy needed to make us believe that electric power is difficult to achieve. Tesla said that energy is everywhere and comes in large amounts of sun. The Northern Lights are electrons rubbing sun coming and going to land.
I think Ernest Rutherford discovered the truth about the matter (atoms parts) and then the aristocracy owned the first industry could not let everyone know the truth. Then, an agent of the aristocracy called Neils Bohr took action to misinform and establish the principles of absurd quantum physics .

I think the clouds are formed when electrons leave the land. Then the water molecules join to form clouds, water and ice. A more electrons more clouds and rain. For that reason, when the sun has more solar flares are increasing rainfall. Now the sun is entering a new solar maximum and more and more electrons reach the poles. The electrons from the sun entering through the polar circles and out by Ecuador and tropics. The antennas are placed in the mountains where more number of electrons emerging into the troposphere taking electrons for dont joint H2O molecules. The electronite near towers stop this operation.

I think then that the earth acts like a large electromagnetic motor. I think that the earth spins by electrons entering by the poles and leaving by the Earthā€™s surface anionizing air an creating clouds and rains.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

You can do the following experiment to verify that what I say is true:
Take a ball magnet of about 20 mm, one pole screw set it to the picture, put the negative charge of a battery of 1.5 volts for the two poles and pulls the positive charge by Ecuador of the ball . You see this tour. If the planet is a giant magnet, will not work the same?

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Font:
http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/seguim ā€¦ -t1660.htm

Finally, I would say that I totally disagree with the mystical theories of mental or psychic control. At first I must admit that these absurd theories got scared to me and sometimes I was not working with that electronite afraid. Soon I realized that it was a hoax and started working hard.

Neither I nor the most important gifters of Spain never had sense that were controlled psychologically or mentally. They and I have done great work without fear.

If there was mind control, Zapatero( Spain President) (And G. Bush of course) would be dead !!

From here, I would say to all who know my story: Have no fear! Mind control does not exist as here said, it is only suggestion by the mystics. Please, make electronite and go to put it near the big radar and antennas in your country. Youā€™ll get the climate control is inoperative.

ā€œScientific expertsā€ predicted that Spain today should be a desert.
The reality today is that Spain is a wetland and Europeā€™s most famous desert in AlmerĆ­a (Tabernas Desert) has recorded more rainfall than anywhere else. (Of course first we had put much simple electronite near big instalations around the dessert).

How is it possible that human intelligence has been able to believe that water is a scarce commodity? 75% of the surface of our planet is water, by god.

Look all the instalations around the Tabernas desert in AlmerĆ­a, Spain (devastating):

Mapa:
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8707 ā€¦ riagr1.jpg
Radar MeteorolĆ³gico de Nijar:
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7673/imga0323zw1.jpg
Radar de la OTAN en Sierra de Alhamilla:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/678/ ā€¦ 800kh8.jpg
Array de supuestas telecomunicaciones en Sierra de Alhamilla:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3442 ā€¦ 800cy2.jpg
Tetica de Bacares
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1100 ā€¦ 800sq8.jpg
Array en DalĆ­as
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5600 ā€¦ 800kz0.jpg
Armas militares de destrucciĆ³n de lluvias en Sierra de Gador
http://img360.imageshack.us/ifs/4917/im ā€¦ 800xe5.jpg
Array de supuestas telecomunicaciones en Sierra de Gador
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6741 ā€¦ 800ea0.jpg

Thank you for reading. And thank you very much persons that gifted some northamerica radar and some AƧores radars. Please, continue.
Je.

Hello Braikar.

A few months ago I asked you please to look for a ready military and meteo radars from France. Got it? Could you publish here for all frenchs could see and work. Thank you very much.
It is very important that big military radar station be disabled because they are capable of moving air masses with microwaves.
Xintian Cyclone hurt on the northern coast of Spain and western France, because France radars are active.

The military radars have around 400 kms of action radius.

You can see for example, yesterday and today French and English radars are working hard, because the Spanish are disabled (for now, as i said, the secrets agents are searching electronite in more important installations).

March 5 2010
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Look better the action of radars in the air masses map:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

March 7 2010, Again. Look the clouds cant be destroy or push out in Iberia(Spain and Portugal), because much military and meteo radars was gifted with electronite.
[Image Can Not Be Found]

The photo of a XBAND Ship near the coasts
[Image Can Not Be Found]

For my research:
Military radar and aeronautical: air masses move
Large antennas mountain: destroy and stop rain fronts
The local phone towers: prevent rain locally

A few months ago I asked you please to look for a ready military and meteo radars from France. Got it?

Sorry, I think I missed that?

I did look for all the bases and radars I could find, I made google maps of their exact location, the maps indicate in red which ones are gifter and blue which one remain to be done. On the french forum, people from around france also found some ā€˜weatherballs?ā€™ that are not either listed as military installations or civilian radars, so we donā€™t know what they areā€¦ but as they are found I add them on the maps exactly where they are.

This is the map of the weather radars in france and UK, I did not yet map all the radars in europe because it takes a long time, Iā€™m still working on it.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ā€¦ 706055&z=5

The military base in Brest (France) on the north-west edge of france was gifted this summer and a friend is increasing the gifting right now during these past weeks and following months (and the official weather ball is gifted); sorry we donā€™t post everything here, the gifting reports are in french and I donā€™t have much time to translate them all.
Hereā€™s some pictures of the military bases he found there (none are visible on satellite maps!):
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

There are 4 military bases near Brest in total, this gifter there is continuing the gifting.

Also a big american base was gifted in the south-east of france as I wrote in my previous post.

I made a map of all the suspect non-civilian bases I could find in the world:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ā€¦ 60&t=h&z=1

it includes thes ones in france, Iā€™m sure there are many more, Iā€™m always searching, but itā€™s hard because many are just not on satellite photos! so I can only dicover them if some one living there tells meā€¦ or if I find some info about the locationsā€¦

I would like to gift all the weather ball in france [Image Can Not Be Found] but Iā€™m not often there, and even when Iā€™m in france, I live in the wrong part of france to do that, far North-east [Image Can Not Be Found]; every summer now I plan to do 2-3 balls, but I cannot gift them all by myself! The ones on/near the atlantic coast are a priority I think, thatā€™s where Iā€™ll try to go this summer. And the belgian ones if I can, since there are only 2.

The weatherballs in france are slowly being gifted one after another though [Image Can Not Be Found]

For the storm Xynthia, a good observation also I noticed:

[Image Can Not Be Found]
The storm disasters happened where I circled in blue, where I donā€™t think there is any orgonite

Where there is red are gifted places on the coast. (In Nantes I donā€™t know exactly if much was gifted, but there is a Cloudbuster there I know of. and a friend who made some hundreds tower busters already)

The storm made no big disasters where it was giftedā€¦

I donā€™t know if you know that page, it shows all the weather radars in europe, I am putting them all on the radars google map slowly that Iā€™ll add on the map above once itā€™s done, but it takes timeā€¦
http://www.knmi.nl/opera/database3/a_start.html

The english weatherballs remain very important and I have no idea if anyone has gifted any of them? and the echelon bases morwenstow and menwith hill?

Thank you Braikar, for the world map link! I was wondering about how to find larger targets so now I have a few around here to include in my schedule. How do you find these BTW, looking at satellite maps and searching? That must be quite long and tiresome so thank you again!

Hi Braikar, thank you very much.

Do you have an oficial website of the Air Military Forces of France where show all military radar stations in this country?
In Spain and Portugal all radar stations are printi in the oficial Air Forces website. I guess the French army will also have web.

Braikar, i dont know if you gifted or not this radars. I dont know if your electronite is sufficient, i dont know if your electronite is good made, i dont know if the agents are founding and removing your electronite, i only know that i can see in maps. The maps dont lie.

Seeing the map of air masses today, as you can see from the radar in France are heating and moving southward the air masses so that the front not entry in Spain. (remember all radars in Portugal and Spain are KO (for now), and AƧores too, them trying to take over morocco pushing from France)

If some intrepid French are reading, please, itā€™s very important to surround radars with abundant electronite to stop this control. Millions of thanks.
Here mi tutorial of electronite: http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/cloudb ā€¦ -t1280.htm

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Thank you for read.

JesĆŗs Torres Toledo
http://www.jesustorrestoledo.es

Thanks for the images, I didnā€™t know we could see radiowave heating on the maps [Image Can Not Be Found]

But for the aerial bases, there is a website: http://www.avions-militaires.net/dossie ā€¦ -aeriennes
I added almost all of them in yellow on the map: http://maps.google.com/maps/msā€¦ā€¦en&ie ā€¦ 07,360&z=1

These websites donā€™t give lists of radar sites; or I didnā€™t find themā€¦

None of the bases we gifted near Paris of in Brest or in the south of france are on these military bases listā€¦
I donā€™t know how to find these spy/antennas places [Image Can Not Be Found]
They are listed nowhere, at least that I know of?

The place where you show the microwave heating on the atlantic coast, I understand totally, there almost nothing is gifted except what I showed on the map above, no weather radars are gifted, no military bases (I didnā€™t find any that has very big or antennasā€¦ I know there must be some, but I cannot find them) And there are no active gifters in that part of france that I know [Image Can Not Be Found]

Cirrus cloud formation

Cirrus are artifial clouds created for absorb water vapor of troposphere destroying cumulus too.
Is the greenhouse effect an accident?

http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/