Stormbusting

Carolien
07 Jun 2008 08:04
Subject: Stormbusting
07 June 2008
In the night of 3 June 2008 a severe thunderstorm was expected over Holland. It was the second one: two days before another thunderstorm front had already hit large parts of Europe and heavy rainfall had flushed many villages and cities. So I decided to point my mini cloudbuster at this one and film the experiment.

I pointed the cloudbuster to the south, where the storm front would come in. It was already dark and lightning. I had to settle with the only 3 copper pipes I had in stock. But I used Lemurian crystals in them, to spice it up. My succor punch went on the CB-template between the pipes. I recorded 15 minutes on my digital camera, in a fixed position at the cloudbuster base.

Turn up the volume on your computer to hear the storm developing and focus on the middle of the dark screen. That is where the top end of the CB is pointing to the storm.

Digital cameras are known to record infrared light. However, the YouTube videos do not show the action I could see on my camera. It showed blue, red, green and white pixels of light “dancing� in a concentrated area around the CB-template (: where the succor punch is working). At seconds before lightning struck and as the storm was developing, this phenomenon became more intense.

On the YouTube video’s it is all black between lightning and you don’t see those pixels of light dancing. However, while standing up before my computer, I discovered this other visual effect. Looking downwards on the LCD computer screen, you can see a reddish pulsing fog in that same area around the template. Contracting and expanding with the same intensity as those pixels. I am very curious if you can see it too on your computer. The second part of the stormbusting video shows this fog best on my LCD screen.

Now, I don’t consider these stormbusting videos as significant observations myself, for I don’t have a clue what I filmed and if this fog/pixel activity is in any way related to the cloudbuster interacting with the storm. But I hope you appreciate the contribution. The recording of 15 minutes is split up in two parts.

Carolien

Stormbusting 1 (3 June 2008) https://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1DfoTwXQ1GY

Link

Stormbusting 2 (second 9 minutes recording) https://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmvdnlKwvg&feature=user

Link

Start gifting or making your own orgonite, at ORGONITE.eu.
Carlos
07 Jun 2008 09:59
Subject: Re: Stormbusting
I did understand the camera shows something youtube does not. But what about the editing program? I mean you did have to edit it to be able to put it on youtube right?
Does it show on your editing program?

If it does then you have different possibilities to bring those colours to public, depending on how much time you want to spend on it.
The easiest thing would be to pick a ‘good’ sample of the video and export it into still images.
The more complex ones involve editing the whole video and putting contrast / brightness filters on it. That way you can exagerate (for the purpose of demonstration) what was going on there. Eventually if there is enough “signal”, youtube cannot give a plain black screen… unless they’re hacking it of course. But that’s something you can dowse, maybe.

I’m personally VERY curious to see this phenomena…

Carlos

Carolien
07 Jun 2008 10:20
Yes, Carlos. The pixels do show on my computer file of the video. Not as clear as on my camera, but still visible.

The only editing involved was cutting the 15 minutes in two parts, to fit the maximum video length of 10 minutes YouTube wants. Due to the high resolution I filmed with, my computer file of the video is HUGE: 471 Mb.

I’d be happy to email this file to an EW wizzkid – for editing the way you suggest – for it’s my first camerarecording ever and my first YouTube experience also.

Still, you can see the reddish fog – if you stand up and and look downwards on the computer screen (= not frontal). No Alpha state of mind needed Shocked . I am sure quality editing will show it more clearly…Anyone?

Carolien

Carlos
08 Jun 2008 03:58
I’d be happy to do it, Carolien.
I’ve sent you a PM regarding this – check your inbox Smile

Carlos

edit – I do not see any reddish fog on my LCD screen looking down as you suggested.
I’m not using a laptop though. I believe laptop screens work different.
On another hand you may be permanently on “alpha state” and don’t know about it yet Wink

Carolien
08 Jun 2008 07:40
Ha ha! That might explain why I pour coffee in the ashtray and scatter dishes lately. I thought that was my Omega-state Confused

Thanks for the help, Carlos. Laptops always have LCD screens indeed.

Actually, I feel quite uncomfortable that I put myself in an obscure position again. Surely, large scale or intelligent gifting don’t need editing for people to witness the effects of orgonite. Asking people to study a black screen because I saw something that exited me, can easily be dismissed as mystifying behaviour.

Carolien

HERE’S THE LINK TO CARLOS EDITED SAMPLE: https://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbsD2HutYA
Contrast maximized *saturation x 3 (maximum). Thanks, Carlos.

Last edited by Carolien on 25 Jun 2008 10:39; edited 2 times in total

Carlos
08 Jun 2008 11:53
Carolien, I think you were trying to share an experience here… the “how” one does that can be always fine tuned.

Carlos