Strange Silence Among Orgonite Flingers

The reason we set up this forum in 2004 was because we felt a need to have at least a partial record for this already well-established global orgonite movement. For me, a secondary urge was to prevent fakers from claiming credit for what orgonite is doing. The second thing has paid off handsomely but it’s still like pulling teeth to persuade people who do this field work to provide regular, detailed reports in a public format. If I could just publish the incredible emails about orgonite campaigns that I get from people that would be helpful but most of them don’t want to be known and if I were the only source of such material I’d probably have been murdered many years ago. I want to live long enough to see the end of the rule of parasites; otherwise I’ve done so much irreversible damage to these monsters by now (as have very many other people) that I’d probably feel okay about dying Cool.

Last week I asked forum contributors to do more reporting and less extemporizing but if the extemporizing stopped the forum might simply expire, if not for the regular, exemplary field reporting by our African associates. Like most of the rest of EW’s membeship, Carol and I can’t afford to do a lot of field work, any more. We mainly focus on more local challenges. I camo-painted a couple dozen towerbusters to place along a couple of ‘killing zones,’ for instance–stretches of urban highway that have an extraordinary number of car wrecks and casualties–and I made 8 earthpipes that we’ll soon place around a new underground facility at the air force base that’s about an hour from us. I’ll post those reports, which will probably be kind of rich because Carol will be guiding my hand Wink and providing commentary. She hates to write; otherwise she’d post more reports.

After an experience, yesterday, I realized that our extemporizing isn’t entirely useless. A previous member of the forum who is a prodigious gifter contacted me after some years of no interaction to say that he’s done a lot of work in a foreign country. I didn’t recognize his hame so I invited him to post the reports but when he told he his username I remembered and had to remind him that I had removed him from the forum on account of his behind-the-scened efforts to undermine us all. He seemed to be ready for that and inferred that ‘nobody wants to post on this forum, anyway, because you’re such a jerk,’ and that he’d be filing all of his reports on the faker forums, youtube and disinformation websites.

I stopped corresponding with him, then, but if he hadn’t been doing all that, before, what would compel him to do it now and if I’m such a jerk, why did he attempt to get re-invited to post on this forum? Frankly, his reports on EW were nothing but tallies, anyway, so I don’t think it was much of a loss when he turned on us. The reports that have substance have a lot of observational data in them, both subjective and objective. The fact that someone like him is a prolific gifter is a positive sign; it shows that this movement is entirely independent of formal organization and even someone with severe character flaws and addiction to drugs can accomplish miracles with simple orgonite.

As always, whenever a psy op is performed against me in a personal way I will do my best to milk it in a harmless way for an advantage over the Old Parasite Cool

That unpleasant interchange oddly made me more appreciative of the extemporizing that so many of us indulge in. The more we provide field reports, the better our personal reputations are and I think that earns a right to extemporize more. When someone who has done very little field work sounds off too much it becomes obvious and I get complaints from some of the members who earned the right. It seems to be an organic process, not unlike the distinct social parameters among physical warriors.

Can’t speak for others, but I’ve been silent because you come across as being a dogmatic cult leader. DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT PLEASE. I asked in a polite manner yesterday if this could be done, to which you replied in the affirmative.

You freak me out and I want nothing to do with you or this forum. My fault though for being an idiot and falling for your bullshit.

I can’t say about the others Don, but I think most gifters just don’t feel inclined to post tallies every time they drop some TBs in their hometown near a negative place or a local psycho who is psychically attacking them. Unfortunately, most of us are hard pressed to find the resources for gifting, and I think that if most of us have had comfortable lives within the corporate world we would probably had been absorbed by the system and wouldn’t bother ever searching for the truth. I’m personally glad this didn’t happen to me, despite all personal suffering. We are a collection of walking wounded people who just can’t take it any more.

As for me, I prefer to focus on writing personal conclusion of what I have been experiencing in the almost 6 years of orgonite awareness I have. My field progress is painstaking at best because I have to live in a stupid backward colonial country that extort us so much with taxes that everything is expensive. Dam, Brazilian government is shit above the average. Shit, shit, shit. They made a society I can’t stand. I don’t travel, I don’t go out. I don’t have a house of my own. I don’t have a car. I don’t have a girlfriend. I don’t buy stuff I want. It’s TOTAL WAR for me and it can’t be other way. My home is a trench. I think North Americans and Europeans who live in (relatively) more “prosperous” economies (read governments who exploit other nations) are bound to do the most extensive field work, if they can survive the mass hysteria their own governments creates and the consumer nihilism of their societies, which prevent these people to have otherwise too easy lives.

The Africans aren’t really an exception of this rule. Their effort is actually HEROIC. These people fight famine and the systematic destruction off their homelands by those same developed countries who enjoy “hysterical prosperity”. Therefore it couldn’t be otherwise that they have to depend on donations for it is simply impossible to sell something to someone who is starving. Frankly we from outside Africa can’t sell orgonite for our own fat neighbours most of the time. As soon as people get out of despair mode they get accommodated and don’t want to know or do anything about truth and improving the world. Perhaps this dynamic might be different in Africa.

In my end of the orgone experience things are above the average weirdness, with me chasing the local underground tunnels as a matter of survival, and hunting foes on chat with Yu an Cycling Flinger. Foes like dark Vatican priests from the city of Aparecida, satanic moles around our workspaces, submarine bases around the world, Russian military in a South Pole Antartica base, and finally draconians and insectoid aliens pulling the strings above it all. My sister sees UFOs all the time and things around her appear and disappear erratically in Gas Lighting experiences done by military from an underground base in Itangua Canyon, which might be implied in the death of our father 10 years ago. I’m bound to gift most of these targets but frankly, if God wants this work to be done faster, he better start paying more for it. I mostly glad I made this far.

My own experience with participating on this forum over the years is that I’ve been targeted quite heavily and quite subtly so to feel bad about posting here (through etheric cords and so on), and they are very skilled at it. I think they are heavily invested in keeping this forum down, perhaps with targeted radionics and such. And I’m probably not the only one being targeted this way. Personally, I can’t help myself, I keep coming back whenever I think I may have something useful to share. As far as extemporizing, I had to look up what that word meant. What I do know, there seems to be less heated arguments now than in previous years, mostly useful discussions, I think.

That being said, my other observation is that people who come to this field and being interested in orgonite are generally an unruly bunch. I think it is only natural, it’s the same quality that has brought us out of the layers of mind control put on us. I know forum participation used to be more active back in the old days, might happen once again in the future. I’d certainly like to see more gifting reporting from a wider group of people.

I agree with Frode about radionics being thorwn at us for not posting.

I also agree that it would be great to have more public threads of orgonite flinging as to inspire other people to commit to this work.

Personally, i have been sabotaged very badly for a looong time now and havent had resources to do much gifting. Most of it has been local and i have procrastinated a bit in some reports that i do have lined up but maybe i am too perfectionist, wanting to do a video, etc… that i lag behind. I still have 6 more parts to finish from the Canaries Trip! lol and enough video to edit for the Gulf of Biscay gifting so… In my defence Wink i ve had the pleasure to spend time with my 4 year old daughter and that is a busy busy thing to do.

Part of the wake up process is discussing anything that might bring us closer to truth and liberate us so i do not think it is all that bad to discuss other topics although i understand Don s concern since he opened this forum to spread the word about orgonite, gifting and the etheric fight we are in. I do not see him as a boss whatsoever but simply has being the host of this place for many years, no small feat considering the droves of trolls available!, and i believe has been very successful at it. Nobody s perfect but i have never met a more chilled out person and generous in my life and must include Carol as well.

fran

This is actually a good discussion. I apologize for not removing you earlier today after I got your message, Jake, but I see that you’re still reading my postings even though you think I’m a monster. I would have done it sooner but doing admin chores for the forum is like torture for me.

Jake originally approached me to talk about gifting one of the US terrorist regime’s major underground bolt holes near him in Virginia but I’ve been unable to convince him that when anyone thinks of a target, it’s generally up to that person to take care of it. This massive, unorganized global effort is based on volunteerism.

I got Jake’s email immediately after I read the last one from the saboteur, which looks like how dirty juju operates; creepy synchronicity may be a hallmark of the Old Parasite’s form of warfare.

I sympathize with your predicament, Edu, and you’ve done wonderfully well under the circumstances. Other Brazilian orgonite flingers who have posted reports, here, expressed the same concerns. If Brazil’s economy keeps growing and orgonite continues to spread, there, maybe this will be resolved. Your neighbors in Argentina struggle under another challenge, which seems to be overt surveillance and intimidation through the internet. I suppose there are more Old Nazis in that country than in yours.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Francisco, my ‘partner in handcuffs.’ I suppose that if this were a cult there would be more than two or three members who mention my name in a positive way. I’m glad that praise for me is so scant, here, because that’s one of the best proofs that this forum is not a personality cult. Our friendship is a special case since we’re in the trenches on the front line, together and have spent plenty of 3D time with each other.

Keeping reasonable standards may be perceived by people of low character and low intellectual integrity as being oppressive but anyone who’s been to school or learned a skilled profession or art hopefully knows that it’s only the disciplined approach that produces consistently good results. People who feel repelled by reasonable standards dislike me the most, according to correspondence and interactions I’ve had over the past 15 years in this effort. About half of the people who ask to join the forum will agree to put their hand to this work and more than half of those evidently get scared or something and I never hear from them again but sometimes I may not hear from them for years, then they send me a phenomenally impressive field report.

Radionics is bound to be a large part of the Old Parasite’s effort to deter us all from expressing ourselves publicly, Frode, along with some pretty disgusting forms of ritual magic. DB described some of that to me after he had been expelled from the ‘high’ combined rituals of freemasonry, Theosophy and Rosicrucianism in Los Angeles and he got out before being compelled to participate in human sacrifices at that level. But I think that if it weren’t part of human nature (all of us have this tendency) to be estranged from everyone else I don’t think the enemy’s effort would be effective in this case. Doing this work, and especially telling about it publicly, is an unwitting exercise in character development because we’re forced to work on eliminating our personal weaknesses, which is how the enemy most easily get at us. Being forced to back into higher spiritual awareness and accountability is a peculiar way to grow but it’s just as valid as any other way, I believe.

Frode, Fran and Edu are evidently getting hammered around the clock by occult aggression in a very personal an direct way, as are a few others, here. On the upside, it means that the Old Parasite particularly feels threatened by them. In Edu’s case, I suspect it’s because he’s made a lot of progress gifting Jesuit real estate in his district. Nobody is more vengeful and spiteful than the Jesuits, in our experience. Maybe in the future, when our African comrades will have the means to travel beyond the dark continent to teach us what they know, we’ll learn more about how they protect themselves so well from sorcery. The African sorcery is a lot stronger than any that Carol and I have encountered. People who are brought up in materialistic cultures are the easiest prey for sorcerers because they typically don’t believe in anything that’s real and lasting. I was reading one of Miles Mathis’ papers in which he commented that pseudo-Hinduism and pseudo-Buddhism have been aggressively promoted in the West by British Intelligence for the past 150 years simply to destroy Christianity and Judaism without really replacing it. It’s easy to see that by observing how new agers live; their aversion to personal commitment, their constant self-aggrandizement (they were all tremendously important in past lives but can’t seem to make their way in this one Wink) and their addiction to high-sounding but empty platitudes. After the sixties we can throw silly psychotropics into that mix.

Genuine personal faith has always been a severe threat to the rule of parasites, I believe, because that connects an individual to such things as conscience, intellectual integrity, accountability and the desire to improve our world. I’ve met a few American converts to actual Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism who actually have real faith, so in that case they did personally replace the Christianity and Judaism that each of them grew up with. I think all of the actual religions are as powerful and uplifting as any if one can get clear of clergy and make one’s own genuine and vital connection to the Source but that’s only my opinion, of course. A lot of forum members feel genuinely repulsed by religion and I don’t fault them for it, nor do they evidently fault me for being a believer.

I was suddenly feeling proud, earlier today, of the fact that this forum effort was never overrun by cultists/dogmatists because that’s how other efforts get sidelined too often. It’s called ‘blackwashing’ and every ideology, when it’s promoted as exclusive, tends to demean all the rest in a dynamic way. Dogmatic and aggressive chumps used to come at us like a human wave in the early years, demanding entry. Part of spiritual growth for us all, I think, is to know that our own personal beliefs are not superior to anyone else’s. Spewing dogma into a public forum is the same as defecating into a well or puncturing a tire.

One of the things I like about Africa is the way that Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and pagans generally get along with each other, which is evidence, I think, that the City of London’s and Jesuits’ cynical missionary agendae during colonization was less than successful. The informal rule against preaching one’s personal ideologies has made it possible for people of every and any personal belief to feel comfortable contributing to the effort, here.

On the subject of intellectual integrity: Edu and a couple of others have mentioned being interfered with by offworld, non-human aggressors. I don’t dwell on that subject, any more, because it’s been some years since that was a constant problem for Carol and I but I have no reason to believe Edu is mistaken and he’s shown plenty of evidence, at least in my estimation, that he has a good sense for making those judgements for himself. What sets this forum apart from other forums where this is discussed is that there is no implicity or explicit claim by anyone, here, that this is real. We generally consider this data to be battlefield intel, even though some of us have seen rather graphic evidence to support it, including craft in the atmsophere, sometimes quite close, and individuals with reptilian and draconian physical features, however transient. Most of this goes un-noticed by nearly everyone because our minds are well-capable of explaining anything away but this is just another reason I recommend keeping reasonably high standards of objectivity in our personal pursuits. To me, the world is wonderfully full of strange (even bizarre), and inexplicable things that can’t be accounted for in the post WWII manufactured cultures of the western world or the dogmae of the Church of Settled Science.

When we report these experiences as being subjective our readers won’t feel compelled to believe, deny or judge them. Our own reputations, in that case, determine whether readers will seriously consider such offerings and I personally write that stuff, partly, to encourage people who have similar experiences to resist dismissing it as the products of ‘overactive imagination.’ People with the gift of psychic ability used to go insane because they were seeing/hearing/feeling things that others weren’t aware of and were being called, ‘crazy’ for it but that’s not happening as much, now, and I think it’s another evidence of generally expanding human awareness. It may be that the internet has provided an environment for born psychics to acquire confidence that their gift is not a curse. If you ever get a chance to work with a group of balanced pcychics you’ll be as fortunate as I am Wink.

Imagination is an essential element of magical processes, many of us believe, and should never be disregarded. In the interest of intellectual integrity, though, it’s up to each of us to keep it balanced because imagination is just superstition when it’s divorced from rationality and rationality is rather misleading when it’s divorced from imagination. When we can keep away from those extremes, life can be a hell of a lot of fun and very productive.

It’s been a recurring theme over the years of Don being seen/portrayed as some kind of shady leader who is simply out to tend his flock.
This is something that, dare I say, is upheld by those groups that are out to hold back the distribution of orgonite and think this tactic
is working. And (imo) they are after infecting anyone who is genuinely interested in orgonite.

I have to say Don is like the worst cult leader ever. Not even once over the years has he solicited money from me or sold me any guru books.
I’ve yet to attend any seminars where he is sitting around draped in a yellow bed sheet with a towel on his head, expounding his wisdom and
blessings, while burning incense makes it almost impossible to breathe. You dissapoint me Don, all these years and there’s been nothing.
You really need to go out there and learn from the big shots. :D

(I’m not making fun of Jake or anyone else, btw. I say this with utmost respect to anyone’s feelings. I just thought I’d bring up a few bullet points in regards to this
annoying psy-op that has been running over the years. I think the only thing they are able to exploit in this regard, is that Don likes to write and talk a lot about different
topics).

Thanks for the elegant critique, Frode. Some years ago I did contemplate dressing up as a disgusting Persian mullah for Halloween, with a turban wrapped in the form of a mobius coil, calling myself Ayatollah Youso. Before that I considered getting a costume to look like an 1800s Brazilian Admiral or a masonic Grand Poobah, with a sabre so long that it drags on the ground. Maybe someday…

I always conceal the identity of people like that fellow who threatened to post his reports on the NSA/Google faker forums and the CIA disinformation website so I need to assure my readers that I wasn’t referring to Jake.

A Persian friend once told me an old joke about mullahs, by the way:

A group of women were walking on the sidewalk and a mulllah had to step aside to let them pass. He said, ‘Too many of you!’ and one of the gals turned as they walked by and said, ‘There are so many women and yet you feel the need to have sex with boys.’

Several times, now, over the years, I have deconstructed the written communications of forum members whom I had subjectively concluded were of unwholesome intent. Can you see how I’m speaking in generalities? A guy named Don Croft taught me that. Oh, wait, he didn’t, that would be dogmatic and cult-leadery. Rather, I lifted it from him, after observing his writing.

I don’t have any other examples of Jake’s writing, or I’d bring them forward and do so. I’d do it to Don or anyone else if I disagreed with what they were saying, or how they were saying it. Here, the unnamed enthusiast of orgonite forums other than this one uses curse words, which alone would get you banned from my vintage hi-fi forum, and also the Buick forum.

If Jake is truly of wholesome motivation, merely fleeing a unfairly-demanding cult leader, he can contact me to request running either or both of my threads on his new forum. And In that case I would report the whole exchange on this forum, and on Jake’s.

My work is being published with my permission on a couple of different forums in other countries. But all of the most prominent English language Orgonite forums have been quiet as church mice, have not reached out to me, which is curious to me given that we share the same hobbies and interests.