Sturgeon - this may be the article that breaks the game open

I often wonder which article will break the game open. From my perspective, this is the most damning I’ve yet written, by far. It’s a small enough subject that you can see the unified propaganda message - the same memes repeated by different propagandists, all of whom are using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

STURGEON

“The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club.”

From “Fight Club”, written by Chuck Palahniuk, 1996

“The idea of Antichrist is an unspoken knowledge that every person has, it’s just the acceptance of yourself as a powerful being who can make their own decisions. It is not someone with a 666 on their head.”

—Marilyn Manson, 1996

“For who makes the fairest show makes most deceit”

- Pericles

“La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu’il n’existe pas."

(“The devil’s finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.”)”

From "Le Spleen de Paris", by Charles Baudelaire, 1869

Sherlock: I’ve been neglecting my hobby. I’m going to visit Swirl-Theory.com and discuss conspiracy theories.

Watson: Your hobby is conspiracy theories?

Sherlock: No, of course not. They’re pure sophistry. Large groups of people cannot keep secrets. My hobby is conspiracy theorists. I adore them, as one with a barmy uncle or a pet that can’t stop walking into walls.

From the T.V. show “Elementary”, posted on Reddit’s “r/conspiratard” subgroup

“Spies are, by nature and necessity, pathological liars who strive to make their endgames justify their meanness.”

― Stewart Stafford

“Off the top of my head, I’d say you’re looking at a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro’s and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever.”

Rusty, from “Ocean’s Eleven”, 2001

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles on the subject, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on the work of Wilhelm Reich and Karl Hans Welz.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that sturgeon are increasing to unprecedented numbers and size regardless of geography.

In 1997, when confronted with the pound-net capture of a large Atlantic sturgeon in the Chesapeake Bay, David Secor, a professor at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Chesapeake Biological Laboratory and author of “Migration Ecology of Marine Fishes”, whom, I must remind the reader, loves him some fish like it’s his job, said “What it represents, if it is a Chesapeake Bay fish, is kind of a ghost. It’s a representative of something that once was — and probably no longer is — here.”

Sturgeon returned to the Saco River in Maine in 2007 for the first time in over 60 years.

The number of Atlantic sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 188%, or almost tripled from 2008 to 2009, from 68 to 196.

Sean, a high school senior and the Young Naturalist of the year in 2010, said the the sudden near-tripling of the Atlantic sturgeon population from 2008 to 2009 because “In 2008, most nets were set north of the salt front.

The average length of the Atlantic sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 5% from 2008 to 2009, from 599 millimeters to 628 millimeters.

The average weight of the Atlantic sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 7% from 2008 to 2009, from 1,216 grams to 1,306 grams.

The number of shortnosed sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 21% from 2008 to 2009, from 48 to 58.

The average length of the shortnosed sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey **increased 5%**from 2008 to 2009, from 695 millimeters to 729 millimeters.

The 5% average length increases of both shortnosed sturgeon and Atlantic surgeon in the Hudson River from 2008 to 2009 are identical.

The average weight of the shortnosed sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey increased 40% rom 2008 to 2009, from 1,813 grams to 2,529 grams.

Sean, who was awarded “Young Naturalist of the Year” for his efforts, didn’t mention why or how the length and weight of sturgeon in the Hudson River could have increased to such a great degree in just one year, regardless of where they’d been caught in relation to the salt front.

Sturgeon sampled in Lake Ontario increased 128%, or well more than doubled from 2009 to 2013, from 91 to 208, from setlines that were decreased 37% from 250 to 157.

The sturgeon-per-setline ratio of sturgeon sampled in Lake Ontario increased 266%, or headed well toward quadrupled from 2009 to 2013, from 91/250 (.36 per setline) to 208/157 (1.32 per setline).

Dr. Dimitry Gorsky of the Lower Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office located in Basom, New York, said in comment “the early results are certainlyimpressive to say the least.” That’s an example of what is known as “damning with faint praise”.

In 2010, when Atlantic sturgeon returned to the Chesapeake Bay for the first time in decades, David Secor, a professor at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Chesapeake Biological Laboratory and author of “Migration Ecology of Marine Fishes”, whom, I must remind the reader, loves him some fish like it’s his job, said “I’m kind of optimistic. I’m just pleased that we have sturgeon to talk about in the Chesapeake.”

Mr. Secor isn’t optimistic, you see, but rather only “kind of optimistic”. He’s not pleased, but rather he’s “just pleased”.

Juvenile sturgeon on the Hudson River increased nearly 700% from 2011 to 2012.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “surprised”. That’s why an uncredited article from the Chronicle from February 2013 said scientists were “Surprised by a nearly six-fold increase in the catch rate”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why an uncredited article from the Chronicle from February 2013 said “But 2012 was an exceptional year for sanctioned fishing of sturgeon by scientists, in part because 2011 may have been an exceptional year for the Atlantic sturgeon.

Where the uncredited author said that a year with a near-700% increase in sturgeon only may have been exceptional.

Whenever an article is uncredited, you know that it has come directly from an Intelligence agency.

It’s a classic example of what is known in the Intelligence trade as “controlled opposition”. The “watchdog” group, Riverkeeper, pretends to be on the right side of things, but is actually just another member of the Confidence game. You know, like when the car salesman says “I have to go talk to my manager.” One plays the “good cop”, and one plays the “bad cop”, and they work both ends against the middle.

It’s painful having to spell these things out, but such are the times in which we live.

The article goes on to say “The department says the population appears to have doubled from 2011, the year before the Tappan Zee Bridge construction project began, through last year. John Lipscomb, a boat captain for Riverkeeper, said the new state report appears intended to counter complaints that the Tappan Zee project is causing an increase in fish deaths. He noted the report only refers to juvenile sturgeon while Riverkeeper has been focusing on older, breeding fish.”

Wait, what? John Lipscomb, who purports to love the sturgeon like it’s his job, is, in propaganda terms, “whitewashing” a sudden doubling of the juvenile sturgeon in the Hudson River from 2011 to 2012.

In the Fall of 2012, sturgeon returned to downtown Richmond, Virginia, where they hadn’t been seen since the 1940’s.

“People were lining the bridge, taking pictures, bringing their kids,” recalls Director of Commonwealth University’s Center For Environmental Recovery’s Greg Garman.

Joseph Hightower of N.C. State University and the U.S. Geological Survey said “They are a hard-to-detect species unless they jump; they can be there but nobody knows it. They were obviously there and people just didn’t realize it.””

I’m hoping you can recall the people lining the bridge to point and stare down at the car-sized fish, floating just under the surface. And that you can see what a smoke-blowing charlatan that N.C. State and the USGS’s Joseph Hightower actually is.

In June 2013, a 7-foot, 250-pound Atlantic sturgeon was netted in the Saco River in Maine. It was the largest ever recorded in the Saco River and the first time an Atlantic sturgeon had been seen there in 60 years.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why University of New England associate professor James Sulikowski said in comment “much of the Atlantic sturgeon’s story still remains a mystery.” “We need to figure out why they’re here so we can protect them,” he said. “Are they using it as place to get stronger before they head out into an ocean migration or as a stopover on their way to another river***?***”

Wait, what? Sulikowski, who loves him some sturgeon because it actually is his job, is professing to be unaware that the Atlantic sturgeon is native to the Maine’s Saco River, and have returned there for the first time in over sixty years.

Professor Sulikowki, who has since gone on to relative fame on television shows such as “Shark Week”, didn’t make any comment on the fact that the sturgeon caught in the Saco in 2013 was the largest in history, there. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Dr. Sulikowski also didn’t mention that the sudden, exponential increase in sturgeon on Maine’s Saco river in 2013 mapped against similar increases being seen throughout the species range. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

In 2014, Atlantic sturgeon were once again spawning at the mouth of the James River in Virginia.

In 2014, Atlantic sturgeon returned to the Chesapeake Bay for the first time in decades. Albert Spells, Virginia fisheries coordinator with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, said in comment ““The thing is, you’ve got to look and nobody was looking at sturgeon. We just were not putting enough effort into this animal.”

It’s bold, it’s brazen, it’s ridiculous. To state that fish the size of a car, a fish that leaps from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, could have been there, all along, only no one, including the scientific community, looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously.

[image]

(Sturgeon breaching)

In 2014, Atlantic sturgeon returned to the Connecticut river for the first time in decades.

An uncredited article from fishingnortheast.net said in comment “Native Connecticut River Atlantic Sturgeon Have Been Found”. Anytime an article is uncredited, you know that it came from an Intelligence agency.

Despite the fact that the Connecticut river is in a densely populated area, and the fish are the length of a small car, and leap from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, the propagandist from Fishing Northeast bravely says that Atlantic Sturgeon “have been found” there, implying that they were there all along, only no one looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously.

In 2015, sturgeon on the Hudson River were at the highest level in the 10-year history of the Federal survey. The article provided no statistics whatsoever.

In 2019, the largest sturgeon ever documented in the Hudson River was captured on sonar. It was 14 feet long, weighed an estimated 800 pounds and was an estimated 75 years old.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen told National Geographic in comment “When I first saw it, I said, "You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Despite loving him some sturgeon like it’s his job, and getting quoted by one of the world’s premier Nature magazines, University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen obviously didn’t get the memo on the largest sturgeon in the history of the Saco river suddenly showing up there after a sixty year absence in 2013.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those many variants are “mythical” and “unbelievable”’.

That’s why Tom Lake, a consulting naturalist with the Hudson River Estuary Program, said in comment “I remember working… on sturgeon in the Hudson River a long time ago, when a sturgeon of this size seemed mythical. We heard stories from ‘old timers’ of sturgeon 14-feet long. Of course we never believed them.

Neither University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen nor Hudson River Estuary Program consulting naturalist Tom Lake ventured any guess as to why or how Atlantic sturgeon in the Hudson River were suddenly the largest in history. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”. They’re desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility and longevity of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

And, despite loving them some fish like it’s their job, neither University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen nor Hudson River Estuary Program consulting naturalist Tom Lake mentioned that the sudden, exponential increase in the number and size of sturgeon in the Hudson River mapped against similar increases being seen across the species’ range, regardless of geography. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “monster”.

That’s why an mprnews.com article from February 2019 reads “Monster sturgeon pulled from St. Croix may be biggest-ever Minnesota fish”.

[image]

(Minnesota State Record Sturgeon, February 2019)

In July 2019, the Christian Science Monitor said “Sturgeon population makes comeback after near extinction”.

The article says the 78-inch sturgeon was “5 inches longer than the current state catch-and-release record set last year.”

They use the general phrase “5 inches longer” to hedge, and avoid using a more-impactful percentage, which would go badly-off-message re: Poor Mother Gaia dying, and all. So I had to do the math. It’s 7% longer than the previous record holder, and its estimated weight of 120 pounds is suddenly 28% larger than the previous record holder. Nearly one third lager than the largest ever caught, previously.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “dramatic”. That’s why Greg Garman, a Virginia Commonwealth University ecologist who studies Atlantic sturgeon in Virginia’s James River, went on to say “It’s really been a dramatic reversal of fortune. We didn’t think they were there, frankly. Now, they’re almost every place we’re looking."

Virginia Commonwealth University ecologist Greg Garman is driving home the false meme that the car-sized fish, which jumps from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, had been there, all along, only no one had looked for it with the proper assiduousness, previously.

In 2021, a sturgeon was caught on the Potomac river for the first time in decades.

THE ARTICLES

In 2010, a student named Sean published “Quantifying the Relative Abundance of Juvenile Atlantic Sturgeon, Acipenser oxyrhychus, in the Hudson River” Sean was in 12th grade, and won the “Young Naturalist Award” for his efforts.

He goes on to say “Two previous studies have produced population estimates for juvenile Atlantic sturgeon in the Hudson River. W.L. Dovel and T.J. Berggren (1983) estimated the 1976 population at 25,647, and later Peterson et al. (2000) estimated the 1994 population at 4,314, which was an alarming decline in population.

Even though he’s just a senior in High School, Sean used the general “alarmingdecline” as a hedge against providing the far more impactful, specific statistic that I was forced to do the math to learn. The juvenile Atlantic sturgeon population on the Hudson River decreased decreased 83% from 1976 to 1994, from 25,647 to 4,314.

In regard to the data he collected for the study, Sean used the time-honored obfuscation techniques of his generational Satanist forbearers, and, in journalistic parlance “buried” the information in a table below. He also studiously withheld the percentage changes between them. I had to transcribe the data and do the math to learn:

The number of Atlantic sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 188%, or almost tripled from 2008 to 2009, from 68 to 196.

The average length of the Atlantic sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 5% from 2008 to 2009, from 599 millimeters to 628 millimeters.

The average weight of the Atlantic sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 7% from 2008 to 2009, from 1,216 grams to 1,306 grams.

The number of shortnosed sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey in the Hudson River increased 21% from 2008 to 2009, from 48 to 58.

The average length of the shortnosed sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey **increased 5%**from 2008 to 2009, from 695 millimeters to 729 millimeters.

The 5% average length increases of both shortnosed sturgeon and Atlantic surgeon in the Hudson River from 2008 to 2009 are identical.

The average weight of the shortnosed sturgeon caught in Sean’s survey increased 40% rom 2008 to 2009, from 1,813 grams to 2,529 grams.

Now lets review the Young Naturalist of the Year’s analysis of the data:

“Compared to 2008, the 2009 sample size was larger in two ways: more individual fish were caught, and the average size of the fish increased. Both juvenile Atlantic and shortnose sturgeon caught in 2009 were larger by an average of 30 millimeters and 100 grams than those caught in 2008. In 2009, 196 juvenile Atlantic sturgeon were captured as compared to only 68 in 2008. The 2009 sampling season was significantly more productive as a result of fishing south of the salt front. In 2008, most nets were set north of the salt front, in freshwater where there was a smaller concentration of juvenile Atlantic sturgeon.”

2010’s Young Naturalist of the Year said the sample size was larger in two ways, and, by the letter of the law, he’s correct. However, he duplicitously used “size” as one of the ways. Since this is a scientific paper, an honest researcher would have written “larger in three ways: number weight, and length.”

In this paragraph, Sean has once again used generalities, namely: “sample size was larger”, “more individual fish”, “average size increased”, and “significantly more productive”, all as hedges against the far more impactful, specific percentages that I was forced to do the math to learn, and that he duplicitously refused to do the math for, or provide.

He spews the smoke cloud of “larger by an average of 30 millimeters and 100 grams” to trick you into thinking he’s a scientist, because he’s using a word with four syllables, when in fact there’s nothing to compare the numbers to, except for those “buried” in the table below, that you’d have to do the math to learn the actual percentage increases of. This, my friends, is how Science actually works, these days. But there’s a new Sheriff in town!

As a bonus, young Sean bravely uses the plausible deniability excuse of “fishing south of the salt front in 2008” to explain away the sudden, exponential increase in the sturgeon population in the Hudson River from 2008 to 2009. You mean to tell me that the winner of the 2010 “Young Naturalist Award” wasn’t called to task for collecting data in two different locations, that he knows will produce skewed data?

But that’s not the sort of thing an NPR addict would ever think, or say. They’re eager and ready to grasp an straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibilities.

Also, why would short nosed sturgeon numbers increase 20%, and Atlantic sturgeon numbers increase 188%, or almost triple, if the variable was merely “fishing south of the salt front in 2008”?

More embarrassing, still, for our aspiring generational Satanist naturalist, the see-the-needle-moving weight and length increases of both the shortnosed sturgeon and the Atlantic sturgeon in the Hudson River from 2008 to 2009 obviously have nothing to do with the salinity of the water in which they were caught.

But that’s not the sort of thing a Coincidence theorist would ever think, or say.

However, in terms of population numbers, we’ll just have to keep moving along with our data collection in regard to the sturgeon population in the Hudson River, and see how Young Naturalist of the year Sean’s “salt front” excuse holds up.

In the Fall of 2012, sturgeon returned to downtown Richmond, Virginia, where they hadn’t been seen since the 1940’s.

In February 2013, in the midst of a sudden, exponential increase in the Atlantic sturgeon population taking place regardless of geography, CoastalReview.org’s Hannah Miller questioned “Atlantic Sturgeon: Is the Giant Making a Comeback***?***”

Where “the Giant” is a thinly-veiled, insider-wink reference to the green giant, Osiris, whom Hannah and her generational Satanist cohorts have worshipped under various names, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

[image]

(The “Jolly Green Giant”)

[image]

(Osiris)

“As many have previously stated there are strong links between the origins of Robin Hood and the Green Man, who is also the ancient Egyptian god Osiris” - spiritofthegreenman.co.uk

he words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “confounded”. That’s why, in journalistic parlance, Hannah “buried” this way, way down in the article: Starting in 2009, sturgeon have been similarly confounding Virginia scientists with tantalizing clues of a fall spawning in the James River.”

They’re playing to the mouth-breathing, NPR-addicted reader that they don’t know that sturgeon also spawn in the fall. Ergo, “Dual spawning occurs in many Eurasian sturgeon species. The Black and Caspian Seas have several species with vernal and hiemal races: Beluga Sturgeon (Huso huso), Russian Sturgeon (A. gueldenstaedtii), Ship Sturgeon (A. nudiventris), Stellate Sturgeon (A. stellatus), and Sterlet Sturgeon (A. ruthenus).”

But it allowed biologists on this side of the Atlantic to undercount sturgeon by 50%, by ignoring the fall spawn, and steadfastly stating that it did not exist. That is, until the sudden, exponential increase in the Atlantic sturgeon across its entire population range in 2011 and 2012 caused them to have to amend their propaganda.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “startled”. That’s why Hannah goes on to say “Other sturgeon gave downtown Richmond, presumed to be part of their traditional spawning grounds, quite a start last fall. Several adults were spotted swimming in three to four feet of water under the 14th Street Bridge, next to the financial district and surrounded by skyscrapers.

Hannah has bravely used the meme “spotted” to imply that the gigantic fish were there, all along, only no one had looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously.

The article continues:

“People were lining the bridge, taking pictures, bringing their kids,” recalls Director of Commonwealth University’s Center For Environmental Recovery’s Greg Garman.

There hasn’t been a sturgeon caught in Richmond since the late 1940s, he says. Some 10 years ago, “Most of us here thought the sturgeon was gone from the James and probably from Chesapeake Bay,” Garman says.”

It’s a tricky move, in which he implies that the gigantic fish were there, all along, only neither he nor any of his scientific colleagues had looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously, over decades. Remember, these fish are the length of an automobile, and leap from the water in a behavior known as “breaching”.

The article goes on to say “They are, says Joseph Hightower of N.C. State University and the U.S. Geological Survey, “a hard-to-detect species unless they jump; they can be there but nobody knows it. They live in deep holes typically. They don’t strike at a lure.”

I’m hoping you can recall the people lining the bridge to point and stare down at the car-sized fish, floating just under the surface. And that you can see what a smoke-blowing charlatan that N.C. State and the USGS’s Joseph Hightower actually is.

They were obviously there and people just didn’t realize it.”

Here’s Joseph Hightower’s picture:

[image]

(Joseph Hightower, N.C. State/U.S. Geological Survey, who says sturgeon “are a hard to detect species”)

[image]

(Not-hard-to-detect breaching sturgeon)

I’m including his photograph so that you can get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

The article goes on to say “A fall spawning run may have gone on “under the radar” because people were focused on the more abundant spring spawns of the past, he says.”

(Research fall spawning run, native lore)

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “unsure”. That’s why Greg Garmen, Director of Commonwealth University’s Center For Environmental Recovery, goes on to describe a sudden, exponential increase in the Atlantic sturgeon population on the James River with “what we think we’re seeing in the James right now is a bit of a population recovery, and we aren’t quite sure why.”

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”. He’s desperate to cover up the truth that the size, fertility and longevity of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

And, despite professing to love him some sturgeon like it’s his job, Greg doesn’t mention the sudden, simultaneous, quantum increases in the Atlantic sturgeon population taking place regardless of geography. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Here’s Greg Garmen’s picture:

[image]

(Greg Garmen, who said “what we think we’re seeing in the James right now is a bit of a population recovery, and we aren’t quite sure why.” )

I’m including his photograph so that you can get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

In February 2013, the Chronicle said “Sturgeon make comeback on the Hudson”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “exceptional”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the uncredited article goes on to say “But 2012 was an exceptional year for sanctioned fishing of sturgeon by scientists, in part because 2011 may have been an year for the Atlantic sturgeon.

Whenever an article is uncredited, you know that it has come directly from an Intelligence agency.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “surprised”. That’s why the article goes on to say “Surprised by a nearly six-fold increase in the catch rate, scientists with the Hudson River Biological Monitoring Program have applied to increase the numbers of shortnose sturgeon and Atlantic Sturgeon they capture and later release.

Where the uncredited propagandist from an unspecified Intelligence agency used the general “nearly six-fold” as a hedge against a far more impactful, specific statistic. They’re desperate to keep from writing “Sturgeon on the Hudson River increased nearly 700% from 2011 to 2012.”

“It’s probably one of the most encouraging things I’ve seen in six or seven years,” said Malcolm Mohead, an analyst with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

In June 2013, the Bangor Daily News’ Seth Koenig said “UNE researcher nets 7-foot, 250-pound Atlantic sturgeon in Saco River, says it’s a sign of the prehistoric fish’s comeback.”

The article goes on to say “University of New England associate professor James Sulikowski has a big fish story.”

Under the false guise of witticism, Koenig implies that professor Sulikowski is lying. The deviousness of it being that he’s saying you should read it as “a big fish story”.

The article continues: “On Wednesday, his team of marine science researchers caught what they estimate to be a 7-foot-long, 250-pound Atlantic sturgeon on the Saco River, potentially the largest ever recorded in the southern Maine waterway.”

Wait, what? They’re marine science researchers. They measured it. It was, indeed, the largest ever recorded, and Seth and the researchers took pains to omit mention of how large the previous record holder was, or when that record was set. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article goes on to say “That monster fish makes for a good proverbial hook, but Sulikowski said the real big fish story of the day is what the giant represents: The resurgence of the prehistoric creature after having been completely exterminated from the Saco more than 60 years ago.”

Wow, talk about wordcraft. Earlier, Seth said “big fish story”, pretending he was being, you know, witty. Now, he’s straight-up said that the return of the largest Atlantic salmon in all history to the Saco River after a 60 year absence is, indeed, a “real big fish story”. Once again, the Coincidence theorist can say, “oh, no, he meant “the real big fish story”!

Seth soldiers on: “He said Wednesday afternoon’s beast was one of 40 sturgeon snared in the river over a 20-minute period using a gill net, the most such fish his team has corralled in one sitting since the sturgeon were first seen returning to the Saco in 2007.”

There’s no information as to what previous efforts collected, or when, or the difference between those counts and this, the highest in history. Those are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the article goes on to say “But he said much of the Atlantic sturgeon’s story still remains a mystery. That’s why his team nets them and brings them temporarily into wells to measure them, tag them, take small blood and tissue samples, see what they’ve eaten and release them relatively unharmed.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why University of New England associate professor James Sulikowski goes on to say “We need to figure out why they’re here so we can protect them,” he said. “Are they using it as place to get stronger before they head out into an ocean migration or as a stopover on their way to another river***?***”

Wait, what? Sulikowski, who purports to love him some sturgeon like it’s his job, is professing to be unaware that the Atlantic sturgeon is native to the Maine’s Saco River, and has returned there for the first time in over sixty years.

Actually, we don’t even know what Associate professor Sulikowski is even a professor of. But that’s how Science and the Media work, these days, I’m afraid.

My, how’s he’s come up in the world! At this moment, “Former Professor at University of New England, Biddleford, Maine, August 2006 - 2019

James has appeared on numerous local and national television shows including the Today Show, Ocean Mysteries, the BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Dr. Sulikowski has a bachelor’s degree in biology from Denison University, masters’ degrees in marine biology (Nova Southeastern University) and physiology (Depaul University), as well as a Ph.D. in Zoology (UNH)”.

Here’s James’ picture:

[image]

Prominent Marine Biologist James Sulikowski, who said it’s still hard to determine if the sudden return of the largest Atlantic sturgeon in the history of Maine’s Saco River after sixty years of the species’ absence was a sign that the species at large was making a comeback.)

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of moderate influence looks like.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the article goes on to say “Sulikowski said it’s still hard to determine whether the sturgeon’s return to the Saco is a sign that the species at large is making a comeback, or just that the few left are now making stops in the local river. He said his team isn’t sure yet if the Atlantic sturgeon are spawning in the Saco, like they do in the Kennebec, or if they’re just feeding there.

Despite loving him some sturgeon because it actually is his job, prominent Marine Biologist is playing like the Atlantic sturgeon has not returned to it’s native waters of the Saco River in Maine, but rather just stopped by for a bite, due to, you know, global warming, or climate change, or such and such.

In September 2013,

In September 2013, the Wilmington Star News said “Cape Fear sturgeon population rebounding quickly”.

The article goes on to say “Area populations of Atlantic sturgeon may be rebounding, leading state agencies to wonder if federal officials jumped the gun in declaring the fish an endangered species."

Did you notice how the author, Kate Elizabeth Queram, walked a Cape Fear sturgeon population that was rebounding quickly back to area populations of Atlantic surgeon that only may be rebounding?

In a clever bit of sleight-of-hand, the author has taken a sturgeon population that has expanded suddenly and exponentially and remade it into one that was there all the time, only no one looked for it with the proper assiduousness, previously.

The article goes on to say “ ‘There’s a general trend, at least in some of our independent surveys, that show relative abundance of Atlantic sturgeon increasing, at least in the Albemarle Sound area,’ said Chris Batsavage, section chief for protected resources for the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries. ‘NOAA said that Atlantic sturgeon population numbers in the Carolina region had declined to less than 3 percent of historical levels. Data collected by state agencies seems to suggest otherwise.”

Where Chris Batsavage, section chief for protected resources for the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries, said “at least in some of our independent surveys” to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, but you can trust those independent surveys!” and “well only some of those surveys showed an abundance!” Did you notice how Chris walked abundance back to only relative abundance? The final hedge, “at least in the Albemarle sound area” walks it back yet another step, to where that’s the only, single area that’s increasing in population. All to defray awareness of an Atlantic sturgeon population that is increasing suddenly and exponentially, regardless of geography.

The article continues: “When they were listed as endangered, there wasn’t as much information on the sturgeon populations as we’re starting to find out now," said Chris Batsavage, section chief for protected resources for the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries. "We’ve done some research by tagging and tracking where the sturgeon go, and we catch them in our independent gillnet surveys,’ Batsavage said.”

Chris Batsavage, section chief for protected resources for the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries is playing like the gigantic, car-sized sturgeon, which leap out of the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, were there all along, only no one looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously.

Here’s Chris’ picture:

[image]

(Chris Batsavage, section chief for protected resources for the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries, who said “there wasn’t as much information on the sturgeon populations as we’re starting to find out now,")

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

In November 2013, North Carolina Public Radio described a sudden, exponential increase in a utterly unendangered Atlantic sturgeon population on the North Carolina coast with “The endangered Atlantic Sturgeon is slowly making a comeback along the North Carolina coast.”

There are no statistics of any kind in the article.

In November 2014, the Cape Charles Wave’s Wayne Creed described an Atlantic sturgeon population that had suddenly and exponentially come back in the James River with “Great Atlantic Sturgeon Making Comeback”.

The article continues: “In 2012, the National Marine Fisheries Service listed the Great Atlantic Sturgeon under the Endangered Species Act. This is usually bad news, but since sightings and spawning grounds were so rare, the fact that there was enough sturgeon left to even warrant the declaration is a good thing. Two years later, we find that they are once again spawning in the Chesapeake Bay just outside the James River.”

Here, you can see how the Feds declared the Atlantic sturgeon endangered, precisely at the moment that sturgeon on the Hudson River increased nearly 700% from 2011 to 2012. Since the wholly-credulous and the NPR addicted will believe literally anything, the Feds were assured that no one would notice the sudden, exponential increase of sturgeon in the Hudson (and everywhere else within the species range), and believe them when they crowed that declaring the species endangered had saved the sturgeon.

In December 2014, the Bay Journal asked “Atlantic sturgeon back in Bay, or did they ever leave?

A few years ago, most biologists would have said that only the James River had a reliable, if small, breeding population. Now, some think the James alone holds a population that could number in the thousands. Next door in the Pamunkey, scientists last year documented a spawning population.

This year, Maryland biologists caught eight ready-to-spawn fish in Marshyhope Creek on the Eastern Shore. “And if you go by what the fishermen are telling us, there’s a lot more of them out there,” said Chuck Stence, a fisheries biologist with the Maryland Department of Natural Resources.

Biologists expect to expand their sturgeon searches into those rivers next year. And they tick off other rivers they consider candidates for hidden sturgeon populations: the Rappahannock, the Potomac, maybe even the Choptank and Chester.”

Here, once again, the ruse is tirelessly played that the sturgeon were there, all along, only nobody looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously. It works because the propagandists know that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The article continues: “The thing is, you’ve got to look and nobody was looking at sturgeon,” said Albert Spells, Virginia fisheries coordinator with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service who, in the 1990s, was one of the few who argued that breeding populations remained in the James. “We just were not putting enough effort into this animal.”

It’s bold, it’s brazen, it’s ridiculous. To state that fish the size of a car, that leap from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, could have been there, all along, only no one, including the scientific community, looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously.

“It now appears that one reason adult fish were overlooked is that biologists were looking at the wrong time.”

In 2015, fws.gov published Bill Hilts, Jr.’s “Sturgeon Making Comeback in Lake Ontario”.

The article goes on to say “Today, lake sturgeon in the Great Lakes are slowly makinga comeback to the excitement of fisheries biologists like Dr. Dimitry Gorsky of the Lower Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office located in Basom, New York.”

Did you notice how Bill Hilts, Jr. walked it from “sturgeon making comeback” in the headline to sturgeon “slowly making a comeback” in the body text? He’s casting a Black magic spell, by using lies, to cover up the sudden, exponential increase in sturgeon in the Great Lakes.

Mr. Hilts goes on to say “Dr. Gorsky has been involved with a lake sturgeon study in the lower Niagara River and Lake Ontario for the last five years and the early results are certainly impressive to say the least.

Biologists are continuing to catch sexually mature fish throughout the study and that natural reproduction has been occurring from 1992 to 2005. In an earlier study of the same area, a total of 91 sturgeons were caught by using a total of 250 setlines. In 2013 alone, a total of 208 sturgeons were caught by using 157 setlines.’

Here, we can see the folks in charge desperately rigging the game by decreasing the number of setlines. But it’s going to look really bad for them when I lay out the statistics.

Did you notice how Bill Hilts, Jr. took pains to provide the numbers, but studiously withheld the percentage changes between them? He also withheld when the previous study was done. Those are both examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

I’m going to presume 2009, which is halfway between 2005 and 2013.

Sturgeon sampled in Lake Ontario increased 128%, or well more than doubled from 2009 to 2013, from 91 to 208, from setlines that were decreased 37% from 250 to 157.

The sturgeon-per-setline ratio of sturgeon sampled in Lake Ontario increased 266%, or headed well toward quadrupled from 2009 to 2013, from 91/250 (.36 per setline) to 208/157 (1.32 per setline).

In March 2016, fishingnortheast.net said “Native Connecticut River Atlantic Sturgeon Have Been Found”.

The uncredited article goes on to say “The State of Connecticut Department of Energy and Environment Protection has said that for the first time in decades, native Connecticut River Atlantic Sturgeon have been found. DNA taken from small Atlantic Sturgeon collected in the lower Connecticut River in 2014 revealed these fish are not strays from any other river system but are a distinct population of CT River Atlantic Sturgeon. These results indicate that at least a few Atlantic Sturgeon were able to successfully spawn in the Connecticut River. Approximately 50 one year old Atlantic Sturgeon were captured (sizes ranged from 7 to 25 inches) and tagged in 2014. More small Atlantic Sturgeon were collected in 2015 with several being recaptures of fish tagged in 2014. This provides evidence of their continuing growth and survival in the river.”

Anytime an article is uncredited, you know that it came from an Intelligence agency.

Despite the fact that the Connecticut river is in a densely populated area, and the fish are the length of a small car, the propagandist from Fishing Northeast bravely says that Atlantic Sturgeon “have been found” there, implying that they were there all along, only no one looked for them with the proper assiduousness, previously. The Atlantic sturgeon suddenly returned to the Connecticut river in 2014. Since the fish that were captured were all one year old, it’s a data point proving that the Atlantic sturgeon population in the Connecticut river suddenly increased exponentially in 2013.

In November 2016, the Daily Freeman said “Riverkeeper skeptical of NY state reportthat sturgeon are making comeback in Hudson River”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “unsure”. That’s why the article goes on to say “The state Department of Environmental Conservation says there’s been a dramatic comeback of the juvenile Atlantic sturgeon in the Hudson River, but the watchdog group Riverkeeper isn’t so sure.”

It’s a classic example of what is known in the Intelligence trade as “controlled opposition”. The “watchdog” group, Riverkeeper, pretends to be on the right side of things, but is actually just another member of the Confidence game. You know, like when the car salesman says “I have to go talk to my manager.” One plays the “good cop”, and one plays the “bad cop”, and they work both ends against the middle.

It’s painful having to spell these things out, but such are the times in which we live.

The article goes on to say “The department says the population appears to have doubled from 2011, the year before the Tappan Zee Bridge construction project began, through last year. John Lipscomb, a boat captain for Riverkeeper, said the new state report appears intended to counter complaints that the Tappan Zee project is causing an increase in fish deaths. He noted the report only refers to juvenile sturgeon while Riverkeeper has been focusing on older, breeding fish.”

Wait, what? John Lipscomb, who purports to love the sturgeon like it’s his job, is, in propaganda terms, “whitewashing” a sudden doubling of the juvenile sturgeon in the Hudson River from 2011 to 2012.

In April 2019, the Fisherman described a sturgeon population that had already increased suddenly and exponentially almost a decade previously with “Sturgeon making a comeback”.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “slow-playing”.

The article goes on to say “A joint Federal and State 2015 Juvenile Atlantic Sturgeon Survey shows the highest number of Atlantic sturgeon in the Hudson River in the 10-year history of the survey and the trend of the results show an increasing juvenile sturgeon abundance.”

The article is devoid of any numbers or statistics.

In March 2019, National Geographic said “14-foot fish spotted in river, giving hope to vanished giant’s return”.

Where, spectacularly, the propagandist from the National Geographic replaced the word “sturgeon” with “fish”, to make the subject almost unsearchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The word “giant” is an homage to the green-skinned giant, Osiris, whom the generational Satanists that I’m taking to task in this article have worshipped under various names all the way back to Babylon, and before.

The word “spotted” drives home the false meme that the car-sized fish, which jumps from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, had been there, all along, only no one had looked for it with the proper assiduousness, previously.

Describing a sturgeon population that had doubled from 2011 to 2012, the propagandist from the National Geographic said “Sonar readings from New York’s Hudson River hint at a revival for the embattled Atlantic sturgeon.”

The article is now behind a paywall.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “astonished”. That’s why an article from the U.K.’s Daily Mail from March 2019 said “Astonished researchers spot 14-foot Atlantic sturgeon in Hudson River, giving hope that the endangered giants could bounce back.”

Where the author described a juvenile sturgeon population in the Hudson that increased nearly 700% from 2011 to 2012 as “endangered”.

The word “giant” is an homage to the green-skinned giant, Osiris, whom the generational Satanists that I’m taking to task in this article have worshipped under various names all the way back to Babylon, and before.

The word “spot” drives home the false meme that the car-sized fish, which jumps from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, had been there, all along, only no one had looked for it with the proper assiduousness, previously.

The article goes on to say “Sonar scan spotted 14-footer in the Hudson near Hyde Park, New York in June”

The word “spotted” drives home the false meme that the car-sized fish, which jumps from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, had been there, all along, only no one had looked for it with the proper assiduousness, previously.

The article goes on to say “Sturgeon of that size were considered mythical even at the species’ height

Decades of overfishing for prized caviar left the sturgeon endangered

Species spawns in East Coast rivers and then lives as an adult in the ocean

Scientists estimate the 14-foot female could be 800 pounds and 75 years old”

Wait, what? It’s the largest sturgeon in history.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the article goes on to say “ ’When I first saw it, I said, "You’ve got to be kidding me,’ University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen told National Geographic in a story about the amazing sighting published on Thursday.”

Despite loving him some sturgeon like it’s his job, and getting quoted by one of the world’s premier Nature magazines, University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen obviously didn’t get the memo on the largest sturgeon in the history of the Saco river suddenly showing up there after a sixty year absence in 2013.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those many variants are “mythical” and “unbelievable”’.

That’s why the Daily Mail article goes on to say “I remember working… on sturgeon in the Hudson River a long time ago, when a sturgeon of this size seemed mythical,’ wrote Tom Lake, a consulting naturalist with the Hudson River Estuary Program, in a notice of the finding. ‘We heard stories from ‘old timers’ of sturgeon 14-feet long. Of course we never believed them,’ Lake wrote.

Neither University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen nor Hudson River Estuary Program consulting naturalist Tom Lake ventured any guess as to why or how Atlantic sturgeon in the Hudson River were suddenly the largest in history. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”. They’re desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility and longevity of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

And, despite loving them some fish like it’s their job, neither University of Delaware geologist John A. Madsen nor Hudson River Estuary Program consulting naturalist Tom Lake mentioned that the sudden, exponential increase in the number and size of sturgeon in the Hudson River mapped against similar increases being seen across the species’ range, regardless of geography. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

In July 2019, describing a sturgeon population that had already increased exponentially many years previously, regardless of geography, the Washington Post said “Sturgeon are making a comeback in America’s waterways.

The article is now behind a paywall.

In July 2019, the Christian Science Monitor said “Sturgeon population makes comeback after near extinction”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “dramatic”. That’s why Greg Garman, a Virginia Commonwealth University ecologist who studies Atlantic sturgeon in Virginia’s James River, went on to say “It’s really been a dramatic reversal of fortune. We didn’t think they were there, frankly. Now, they’re almost every place we’re looking."

Virginia Commonwealth University ecologist Greg Garman is driving home the false meme that the car-sized fish, which jumps from the water in a spectacular display known as “breaching”, had been there, all along, only no one had looked for it with the proper assiduousness, previously.

In April 2021, wusa9.com’s Scott Broom described short nosed sturgeon that had been increasing exponentially for some years regardless of geography with “Extremely rareshortnose sturgeon caught in Potomac River excites biologists and fishermen”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants includes “stunned”. That’s why the article goes on to say “The endangered species reminiscent of the dinosaur era has not been seen in the river for 14 years. “It was like catching a Unicorn," stunned fisherman says.”

Where, spectacularly, “Unicorn” is a reference to Satan. “Satan has perhaps the most surprising of symbolic animals - the Unicorn.”

In April 2021, Virginia Wildlife said “Ghosts No More - Atlantic Sturgeon Make a Comeback - How a Coordinated Approach has helped Atlantic Sturgeon rebound in Virginia’s rivers”.

The author, John Page Williams, goes on to say “Regulatory changes, including fishing bans in Virginia and Maryland, went into effect to protect the sturgeon, while the Clean Water Act of 1972 and the first Chesapeake Bay Agreement in 1983, led to broad clean- up programs that are restoring health to Chesapeake rivers. Even so, biologists feared there was no more natural reproduction of sturgeon in Maryland or Virginia.

Hiding in plain sight

It turns out, though, that the ghosts had been hiding in plain sight. During multi-agency work on recovery of striped bass stocks in the late 1980s, Albert Spells of U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) suggested also studying sturgeon. Later, as project leader for the Virginia Fish and Wildlife Con- servation Office of USFWS, he wondered if they weren’t looking in the right places. Jim Owen, then-liaison with watermen for the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) Sea Grant Marine Advisory Service, remarked, “You know, Albert, watermen are catching sturgeon, but they won’t tell you till you put some money on the table.”

Williams reference “hiding in plain sight” is an insider-wink to the generational Satanists, themselves, who are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

In July 2021, describing a juvenile Atlantic sturgeon population in the Hudson River that increased almost 700% from 2011 to 2012, the New York Department of Environmental Conservation questioned “Juvenile Atlantic Sturgeon making a comeback in the Hudson River***?***”

The article goes on to say “Data show the average catch rate of juvenile sturgeon in recent years (2012-2019) is two times higher than that observed during the first eight years (2004-2011) of monitoring.”

The average catch rate doubled, and the headline questions if a comeback has, in fact, even taken place.

In December 2021, wvti.tv said “Sturgeon, the living dinosaur, makes East Tennessee comeback!”

The headline “compartmentalizes” the comeback of the sturgeon merely to Tennessee, then hedges it back again to merely “East Tennessee”. Say what you will about them, there’s no quit in these guys, and of course gals.

The article goes on to say “The sturgeon population diminished in Tennessee by 1960. The Tennessee Valley Authority reintroduced the native species back to East Tennessee waterways in the early 2000′s. TVA Biologist Dave Matthews said the fish they find are healthy. He caught a 10-year-old female sturgeon on Thursday. He said this reintroduction project is one of the most successful in the country, but they are waiting for the fish to get to maturity so they can begin mating.”

The first paragraph plays that it was the Tennessee Valley Authority’s reintroduction of the sturgeon in the early 2000’s that’s responsible for the first sturgeon documented in Eastern Tennessee since the 1960’s. To believe that, you have to affirm that sturgeon have been in the rivers of Eastern Tennessee since the early 2000’s, only no one looked for them with the proper assiduousness until 2021.

TVA Biologist Dave Matthews keeps laying on the bullshit with the inference that the gigantic ten year old sturgeon they just found was not mating, and had not, over its ten year lifespan. He knows the bullshit will play because he knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Here’s TVA Biologist Dave Matthews’ picture:

[image]

TVA Biologist Dave Matthews)

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

The same outrageous ruse is played by wbir.com’s Tom Barclay in December 2021 with “Tennessee’s reintroduced lake sturgeon are finally growing up”.

Tom thinks you are stupid enough to believe that sturgeon were introduced in the early 2000’s didn’t grow large enough to mate or be noticed for the next twenty years.

In both of the articles from Tennessee, great emphasis is place on how local efforts led to the sudden, exponential increase in the sturgeon population in Tennessee, after they’d been absent for over fifty years. No mention is made of similar sudden, exponential increases in the sturgeon population throughout it’s range, or its return to other areas that it had been absent from for forty, fifty, a hundred years. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Here’s Tom Barclay’s picture:

[image]

(Tom Barclay, Senior Digital Content Producer, wbir.com)

In January 2022, chesapeakeliving.com questioned “Atlantic Sturgeon Make a Comeback in the Chesapeake Bay?

The uncredited article goes on to say “The first mature female Atlantic Sturgeon since the 1970s has been found wandering about in the Chesapeake Bay.

Maryland Department of Natural Resources fisheries biologists were looking for sturgeon to tag last month and found eight adults in an Eastern Shore tributary. One was a 7-foot, 3-inch, 154-pound female.”

In January 2022, Southern Maryland News said “Atlantic sturgeon: Not the ‘ghosts’ I once thought they were”.

The author of the story is David Secor, a professor at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Chesapeake Biological Laboratory and author of “Migration Ecology of Marine Fishes.”

He goes on to say “In the 1990s, when confronted with the pound-net capture of a single large Atlantic sturgeon, I dismissed it. My quote in the November 1997 Bay Journal: “What it represents, if it is a Chesapeake Bay fish, is kind of a ghost. It’s a representative of something that once was — and probably no longer is — here.”

Directly in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary, David Secor, a professor at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Chesapeake Biological Laboratory and author of “Migration Ecology of Marine Fishes”, whom, I must remind the reader, loves him some fish like it’s his job, said that the Atlantic sturgeon was gone from the Chesapeake.

Mr. Secor goes on to say “I scienced the heck out of their disappearance from the bay. We filled the CBL’s three stories of seawater labs with young Atlantic sturgeon from elsewhere, enrolling them in Chesapeake water quality boot camp. The young fish fared poorly when exposed to low oxygen, and I helped to establish Chesapeake Bay Program water quality standards protective of sturgeon. Still, I was pessimistic: “Sturgeon may be a symbol of what we’ve lost in the Chesapeake Bay. If we could bring back sturgeon, it would signify a huge change in the Chesapeake,” I told Karl for a Bay Journal article in March 2003.

That day came sooner than I could have imagined. Juvenile sturgeon started appearing in surveys, large dead sturgeon washed up, and finally directed studies discovered spawning sturgeon in the James River, then in the Pamunkey River (a York River tributary), and then in the Marshyhope Creek (off the Nanticoke River). Now I really changed my tune: “I’m kind of optimistic,” I said in a November 2010 Bay Journal article. “I’m just pleased that we have sturgeon to talk about in the Chesapeake.”

Can you see how author David Secor, a professor at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Chesapeake Biological Laboratory and author of “Migration Ecology of Marine Fishes” said “Not the ‘ghosts’ I once thought they were”, which language is identical to John Page Williams “the ghosts had been hiding in plain sight”, which we reviewed previously? It’s a unified propaganda message, being distributed across multiple organs as part of a larger, wait for it, conspiracy. Williams and Secor are walking in lock-step, using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. I’ve exposed their duplicity by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Here’s David Secor’s picture:

[image]

(David Secor, a professor at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Chesapeake Biological Laboratory and author of “Migration Ecology of Marine Fishes)

I’ve included Mr. Secor’s photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

You often hear “if there was Some Big Conspiracy”, you couldn’t keep it a secret - somebody would notice, some would speak up.”

Well, I noticed, and I’m speaking up.

David used the term “scienced the heck out of their disappearance from the bay”? It’s really a middle-ages kind of thing to say, don’t you agree?

Well, I’m more than pleased to have scienced the heck out of the sudden, exponential increase in the size and number of sturgeon, regardless of subspecies or geography, and to have exposed, to the largest degree yet, the great conspiracy that’s been worked upon humanity, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, January 24, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

You can access these articles online at Positive Changes That Are Occurring - Orgones Discussion Forums