Swedish Gifting Targets: Tips On How To Find

A couple of years ago, the swedish post and telephone agency (Post & Telestyrelsen) provided an interactive map on their website where you could find all of the GSM and and 3G (UMTS) base stations in Sweden. Very convenient! It was searchable and showed the output power of each transmitter, number of panels, which type of transmitter, point of direction, and of course exact coordinates. EVERY transmitter in the country were listed, from the smallest rooftop antenna to the large 15+ panel towers up the hills.

From 2010 and on, this map is no longer available. Their silly excuse for them to take the map down, was that because the antenna arrays were put up in such large numbers, it was too much work for them to gather the info from all the three(!) net owners in Sweden each and every time a new base station being set up. Such a hard job (not). I know the real reason of course, it must have been around that time the babylon-bullshitters came to know about the orgone gifting phenomenon in Sweden…
Now, if someone you want information about cellphone towers, you have to contact each operator, and they of course refuse to give out that information in the public due to “security reasons”. Nowadays we have to use our eyes to pinpoint towers out in the wild, which is a much harder job, but more fun, and gives a good exercise

Anyway, there is another good but somewhat older tool available. This tool does not pinpoint the the location of new base stations (altough some older is listed), but it does pinpoint many other interesting things. It is called “Gröna kartan”, is provided by the Swedish authority “Lantmäteriet”, who is responsible for providing accurate maps over Sweden. It can be bought on CD at various fishing and hunting shops, toutist informations in cities etc. It can also be found on Pirate Bay, just do a quick search of the name “gröna kartan”.

This map is a very detailed terrain map over entire Sweden, and has quite a lot of various map symbols in it, nothing unusual about that. But there is one of the symbols that is really confusing; it can be found all over the map in large numbers, but in the symbol explanation there is no explanation of what the symbol stands for. It it just described “Triangelpunkt”, or “triangle point” in english. It is a little triangle with a dot in the middle, any bells ringing? Looks very like the famous Illuminati pyramid with the eye in the middle in a simplified version. There is also a couple of older telephone masts listed in the map as “Telemast”.

I have been to various places on the map where this triangle symbol is present. At all the locations there are suspicious-looking facilities, for example military storage facilities, TV-transmitter stations, bunkers etc. I suppose they all are guarded by military personnel, so take precautions.

Download the map packages and see for your self. I dont know if the newer maps that you buy on CD have those symbols in it.
I think it is a pretty good tool to use, now go dig a couple of TB’s at all the sites, fellow gifting friends

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3833076/LantmA_teriet_Stads_BlA__GrA_na_RA_da_kartan___Kartex_-komplett
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3234978/GrA_na_kartan
-_TerrA_ngkartan
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3235873/GrA_na_kartan_historiska_kartor_och_A_versikter
Namasté