Sylph display - Saw this above my home not too long ago

Saw this above my home not too long ago, untuitively brought out my dslr camera and took photos from different angles. It’s been a long time since I photographed the skies. I would think they are sylphs, good feelings all around. : )

I’ve sort of pondered if this was a reminder to me to get back in the game. All year has been jam packed with personal healing, so much so it has been hard to keep up.

Been on that road for a while, but it really took off after I set up two 108’s in my home with field orgonite. They support me in everything I want to do. I hope to inspire more interest in this configuration in the future among people of haven’t gotten aquainted with the 108. For someone that isn’t familiar with what I’m talking about, I suggest having a look here http://www.whale.to/b/108_h.html

Did a little gifting trip on a short vacation trip which I think will share a report of, it reminded me how interesting this is. It will be followed up with more gifting later and a report on that too, I think.

Man, my neighbours are nasty

After the back porch was widened here, it looks like a walk way, so when the neighbours wanted to visit each other, they’ve trudged back and forth here in front of my living room windows with increasing lack of respect. I put up with this because they have some physical disabilities, but got fed up and realized these people aren’t victims, they can use the front door. Common courtesy.

I do respect these sort of physical challenges, have been in rehabilitation myself and for about 6 months loaned away my parking lot to someone with bad legs and using a wheel years. But these people I’m dealing with? wow, they showed their true nature.

So I wrote three of my neighbours a serious letter and put it in their mailbox that I need my personal space here (also very important for me in the future when making orgonite, doing projects) Put up dividers with flowers (with about 32 towerbusters etc in the soil, so they can not be moved).

Their answer to my serious request? Extreme pettiness, lack of empathy and strange dominations tactics, and sending their bad energies into my home. My initial response was loosing my temper. I’m usually a quiet person, but when a Northern Norwegian loses his temper, someone will listen. I got rid of one person, two left. But these people are too dense and self-absorbed. In fact, they guy next door seemed to enjoy the confrontation.

So I’ve moved (with help of family) to formal enquiries with the county, already envisioning setting up sound proof extended dividers on each side of the porch, as tall as it is allowed, and even more importantly sorting to working in the etheric realm which they are clueless about. These dividers will also help to make sure resin fumes don’t get into neighbours ventilation. I think it is meant to happen.

I think it is important to mention this here, because it has been like a spiritual battle here, with an attempt to unsettle the space I have in my home, which is so important to me. I don’t think the neighbours are inherently bad, but there has been a lot of foul play at work here.

Been strengthening my orgonite zone around the building, discovered that made the field in my apartement much, much stronger. Following my intuitive hunches. Applied the feng shui principles of washing to clear energies energies here, back and front of the apartement, even the outside walls. What a relief when cleaning away the traffic dust, a lot of stagnated energy from the neighbours there who has been living here for many years. Removed moss from my walkway, I’m not on a moss grown path. Had the hunch to clean the concrete pillars back and front with a blue cloth and clean water. Did the two in front last night. I think someone saw me out the windows and thought I was nuts, but wow what a difference that made!

I got the hunch today, after the old woman next door trespassed in the lawn in front of my windows with smugness (they think they’ve won since I don’t confront them anymore, to bring out sound of tibetan gongs to clear the air here. I got the vision of me banging on a big tibetan gong out on the lawn here, but I don’t have that. But I do have the internet where I can find recorded sounds and clear the air in my home.

I find I can rely on the orgonite field I’ve set up here, because it works 24/7, even while they are at sleep. It seems to move in cycles, where they try to take a crack at it, and then it lifts again. Also I written down and set clear and good intention on what the future will be like here. It is going to be very good. They will not be able to keep it up.

Don’t have financial resources at the moment, but I will continue to strengthen the orgonite field here, it will become a steady practice for a long time. This place and the surrounding area will be like an etheric power station! going to cram in as many 108’s as it is possible to get. Will put in one at a time, and see how that goes.

I use the powerwand. I have an pendant/ amulet that I don’t know how works (but it is fascinating), was made by someone I knew when I was younger, a goldsmith. As soon as I put it on, it pushed back the pressure I was under, and restablished the connection with him (who is not here on this earth anymore). I will always wear it for help and protection. I also wear my harmonic protecter.

Resting and recuperating, because there has been so much nonsense here. But I have a good feeling this will work out very well in the end, it is like a test :) And I will pass.

I might as well say why there is such a battle over this back porch. Early this year, when I set up the first 108 in my home, it was an overhelming experience (in a good way).

I realized I needed a portable 108 to bring with me, because it was a bummer to leave the house and not being under the influence of this anymore. Pondering this, my strong creative abilities became unlocked (been lying dormant since I was a kid), and the idea quickly developed into making portable 108’s for others, with a clear and specific design in mind that is both artistic and functional. I’m posting this with the caveat that it remains to be seen if it works at that scale. Talked to Don and Gare about this earlier this year. Don mentioned he could connect me with four experienced energy sensitive/psychics to independently test them.

Been working on a prototype, didn’t enjoy it without ready made parts and there was a lot of unseen resistance. Other things in life took over, and it has been sitting on a shelf for a while. I will complete it.

These things will develop in its own time, I feel it is lined up for the future. So I’m reclaiming my space and my back porch, because it is crucial for this top be a viable project, as well as my peace of mind. Poisoning myself and my cat indoors with resin fumes is not an option. So help me envision that I get well covered sound proof dividers up on each side of the porch excatcly as I want, and that it will be quick and easy to do. :)

The thing about that project, it needs to be pursued in a professional way, even it is done from home, in regards to design, production quality and process. I do not at current time have the financial resources to do this, and haven’t researched all the options on how I’d to do it.

First it needs to be tested that it works, it is a project that will move along with my own development. In any case, thinking of setting up a website run from a server from home, so that I have complete control (or lack of control, depending on my skill level) over all aspects of this. No web hotel, no one telling me what to do. It will be a website also to inspire interest in the 108 and anything else I feel like putting on there, hopefully appealing to a wider audience, with less focus on conspiracies, a softer touch with simple, but vibrant design and a good dose of sense of humour.

I hope this will be a way to bring some prosperity to myself, I’ve given out $17 000 over the years for gifting, me and others gifting around the world, while staying fairly poor. Would be nice to get something back, helping others at the same time. And I’d like to have money for further gifting projects. So we’ll see what happens.

That last hunch I got last night was a good one Smile

With a few towerbusters previously around the buildings here really strengthened the field in my home. The narrow lawn which they have been trespassing on (it’s not my lawn, but they do it in front of my windows against my wish), there is a wooden fence shielding against a trafficated road. So I got the idea to get more orgonite behind that fence right across from my apartement. Thrown only a couple of pieces before there the width of the building (general gridding).

Have a limited supply at the moment, so brought with me 15 towerbusters, walked across the road, got behind this metals fence and into the brush and trees in the darkness. Up to the wooden fence and followed it, had to stomp down very tall overgrowth of plants, but it went well. Peaked my head up at some point, and sure enough was right across from my home. It’s like a little local stealth mission really, that’s how I’ve approached this lately.

So distributed the 15 towerbusters at roughly the width of the apartement. One thing I have had a problem with lately, is that when I have seen them trespass with their bad intentions of ignoring my wish, their energies have hit me and entered my home. As soon as I had finished the gifting, I got the sense that their energies would be released upwards rather than enter my home.

When I got home, I got the hunch their bad energies be would be released upwards to God. I thought that was a bit too much in terms of intuitive hunches. But I started thinking about God’s sense of humour. Every time they try to trespass from now on, they will be moving through that orgonite field between what I have in my home and those towerbusters! Smile That cheered my up. And I will have the powerwand in that direction to pulse the field.

No one has walked by today, but when I look out the windows, I feel the energies are relased from my head and body, moves out and upwards from the lawn where they have passed by. I have a self-correcting system in place now, thanks to the wonders of orgonite.

One interesting about it, been using field orgonite I made years ago (been down and out for a few years). A the time I put lapis in all the orgonite, for no other reason I had so much of it and needed to use it up. Now that suddenly comes around and to its right. The stone of truth. And I see one of the qualitites of this stone, it improves cognitive abilities. I think I’ve noticed that, and these people need it! Some self-insight.

In my home I have a very big 108 under the twin bed. Orgonite pieces the size of half-filled paper cups. Also a smaller one, but still big, under the concrete slabs. Plus all kinds of orgonite. Earth pipes knocked down front and back of the building. So I think those 15 towerbusters on the other side of the fence are well supported.

Would like to do more, in its own good timing.

It is easy to feel a sense of despair in a situation like this, because ‘hey, I gifted. Why are they still acting like this?’. The reason is, people are stubborn. I found it very good to follow through on hunches. I think I’ve cracked it now, because my frustrations with the neighbours are leaving and I’m starting to remember some of their good qualities. However, I don’t feel like talking to them anymore after their inexcusable behaviours when I have had so much else to deal with and needed my personal space.

That last gifting I did is all in good timing before someone from the local county will come and make an assessment of my back porch.

For a while here I felt they couldn’t walk across the lawn, and I did not see them back there.
But then there was a buildup here of negativity over some days,and with the end result a lot of commotion back here with
talking loud and walking back and forth, demonstrating that they can do it. And they sat in a group close
by here talking for a long time, I felt the pressure and negativity build in my apartement ( I know they like to sit around and complain a lot).

I have to remind myself it’s that other element, that unseen crowd that hates gifters, that put so much pressure
on the situation, they want to destabilize my home situation and make it uncomfortable for me to live here.

However I get specific intuitions on what to do all along. Right now using the powerwand to deal with that thoughtform
they have together they they think this a co-op living arrangement and that they think they own the neighborhood,
got the hunch they need that to project those negative energies towards me (which I didn’t ask for, I just like to live in peace here).

Although aggravating, it is an interesting exercise, I can tell my action are working when those energies disburse.
This will work itself out I’m sure. :)

This will be the harmonious environment it is meant to be, I’m going to start working on making the permanent 108
that is going underneath where I sleep. I’ve calculated that to about 22 kg of resin. I wonder how that will be when it is in place.
The one I have now is really strong. I may need acclimatizing. The temporary one is just taped to some pieces of paper,
my little kitten once in a while kicks over a piece. She likes to hang around there and walk among the orgonite pieces, which is of course good for her. :)
But I need a better solution.

Frode, I think that applying silicone to glue the orgonite pieces on a wodden surface makes a great 18 or 108.

It’s not unusual gifters getting harassed by the veritable army of twisted psychics under the employment of the NSA, by Jesuits, Masons etc, whether it’s to attack one’s personal life, business, or all at once - I think it’s a good chance they are exacerbating the situation with your neighbours. They usually tone down their efforts (at least for a while) when countered effectively, which sometimes requires gifting of some place or places necessary for their rituals to work (or even their home turf); fighting back in the etheric also seems to help a lot.

I recall in 2013 helping Fran from orgonita.eu get his business back on the map, etherically speaking, so he’d get customers again and it only took a few blasting sessions, but your experience might be different. Boosting/blasting works best with precise “targets” even when you’re not wishing for a precise outcome - it’s always best to let the energy find the outcome by itself. I think you might be well acquainted with boosting exercises but for the readers who have just stumbled upon this forum I’ll mention they can find ways to defend themselves etherically at donebydooney.com

The enemy likes to isolate us so it’s great you are posting about it. It’s also great when a situation gets resolved and I’m happy to know you are working towards that, putting your energy to good use.

Carlos

Thank you Carlos, for the encouragement. I haven’t been on EW in a while, things have been intense here.

It was revealed to me in no uncertain terms why I’ve been under immense pressure here last months. There is an underground base right in the area where I live, and it extends underneath my home. This is in my previously gifted area, but the few earth pipes I put into the ground years ago as a just-in-case obviously wasn’t enough. I was attacked really badly last year, but I thought it came from elsewhere. Sometimes things are revealed in their own time.

Then it got really intense as they came after me more directly, but it was also revealed to me the enormous love and support that exists for us gifters. The reason I concluded it extends underneath my home, at some point they sent energy from underneath the ground up through my apartement. I basically had to go back to basics as a gifter. First secure the space in my home. Ventured out and got a 160 x 1150 mm big spiro tube (ventilation pipe), set it up on the floor in my apartement like a big earth pipe with some 65 towerbusters and the powerwand pointed down, and pumped their caverns full of blue orgone energy. Got the impressions it flushed in like a big wave of water in all directions, and alarm bells going off. After that I got more peace and the death threats in my head started subsiding. Despite being really tired, was able to venture out and put heavy duty earth pipes in the ground (basically 100 mm diameter ventilation pipe with towerbusters), following hunches on specific locations. That’s when things started getting better. In fact, I was astounded how much the local vibe changed. I looked at buildings and the whole place felt renewed. I’ve always been dissapointed with how this local area felt, after all the gifting I did years ago. Makes sense now, with all that nasty energy underground. It’s like I’m rediscovering orgonite.

Up in all of this had to deal with ass*ole neighbours, but they’ve been tipping the karma in my favour with their behaviour (and even so I feel responsible with gifting to make sure they aren’t for their own well being not unduly influenced in a bad way, with extended local gifting). I got no straight answer from anyone if I can set up dividers, so I’m doing it anyway and set the intentions that all will go well and making it real (thanks to anyone who has helped me along with that with good intentions). Dividers need a paint job, and I have a feeling it is not quite time yet to put them up. But it will be.

Last five years have been hell for me at times, didn’t know global attacks was fueled locally. But now that I’m coming back on top, what is coming out of that is more persistence than ever. I’m going to be involved with orgonite and putting earth pipes in the ground for the rest of my life. I make really long term decisions these days, so that is not a joke.

I got demonstrated in a session with Dooney summer 2014 that I can indeed boost. Problem for me is feeling it. When I tested out oil pulling for a while, I discovered I have seriously calcified lymph nodes in my chest. Been rediscovering the terminator zapper and also the immense power of Muti hhgs ( have had two of them for 1 1/2 years sitting in my home, got a hunch to put one of them against my chest), it is going to help me open up to feeling my heart, and the rest of the orgonite I have adds great support. I notice the energy problems on my chest (I’ve had a difficult life) has been tough as leather, but the Muti hhg is really effective at clearing psychic attacks and also negativity from neighbours, as well as clearing out anything else that needs taking care of. I’ve been involved with supporting East Africans, interesting how that turns out, now Africa is helping me.

I’m not so interested in boosting as a technique per see, as I’m interested in living from my heart naturally on a day to day basis, it has a life of its own I know.

I’m planning on putting that massive earth pipe/powerwand into the ground here, will make a separate post on that. It will happen when the dividers are up, neighbours are so nosey.
Been using the Muti HHG to clear the energy on the part of the back porch that is in dispute, it was really sticky, like tar. Obviously a lot of crap has been thrown my way over this, because I need to take that space back for my wellbeing and future orgonite projects.

Also planning on making that big 108, getting hunches on metals and also crystals to put in to cover specific purposes. Putting much thought into it, because I plan on keeping it underneath where I (and hopefully future girlfriend) sleep until I’m at least 80+ years old.

This whole situation feels so much better today, after sharing what has been going on here, and from the simple fact that people are reading about it.

Yesterday I felt somewhat depressed even though I know things will work out, as I get clues all along on what to do. I see now that came from the feeling of being isolated. It is not good.

What a valuable place this is, where else could I share this unusual situation and how I’ve dealt with it? There isn’t anywhere.

Been able to sleep a lot and rest up.

I don’t understand the neighbours at all. They send such incredible amount of horrible vibes into my apartement, and have done so for the longest time.

Apparently they’ve been in cahoots with the board of the apartement complex to somehow leverage the local county

against me, who owns the apartment. In other word they want to destabilize my life and living conditions just so

they can trot back there where I closed off with those flowers pots. That is my intepretation.

I told the local county (city hall) exactly what has been going on here in written form, I think I may be about to get some support.

I can feel the anger through the walls here, it is absolutely ridicilous. Wtf is wrong with these people, can’t they fucking mind their own business.

I feel there may be God’s wisdom in all of this, feels like I will get the apartement as a birthday present, as compensation for all the pain.

We’ll see, I will have to trust all the good forces at work. I’ve done some energy work here to reclaim the apartement as my own, because

I’m not getting kicked out or pushed around.

Turns out the reason I was struggling, a few of the pieces of the new 108 was out of place. As soon as the pieces

was in place again, things started stabilizing.

I really need to get that secured to wooden boards. Reason I haven’t done it yet, is because of its size. Thinking of

solutions.

If anything that was good research, but man I need to be careful about that.

Ok, so it became apparent why I’ve been dealing with so much negativity and why it was so strong.

Apparently they had found a way to use that space underneath my home, that is part of the underground infrastructure,

despite the earth pipe work I’ve been doing.

So they were right underneath me attacking me. Satanists this time, I guess they wanted revenge for the earth pipe

gridding work I’ve done last autumn and into the winter.

I don’t understand why they want to hurt others. It makes no sense to me at all (thankfully).

It’s been a while since I used the spiro tube. I was given clear instructions to use that with the dolphin/whale PW I wrote about

to once again pump their caverns with blue orgone energy. Things are quiet here now.

I’m not entirely sure what happened, but I’m not being fooled into playing the victim anymore.
I’ve been able to collect myself, because as long as I don’t they just try new angles.

Ok, so I’ve had two experiences where I’ve been without the 108 configuration. First it was
when I had to dismantle the first two 108 configurations made with field orgonite to use in earth pipes
(I had to use what I had, but I’ve also made regular EPs during the last field trips, which I will continue doing).
So I was without the configuration for a few months until the new 108 was in place. I had three 18’s
for some of that time but I was still struggling, but it was not until the new 108 was in place before
things started rebalancing themselves again. And so once again I was without the 108 for some time
because some of the pieces had been tipped over. And now when the pieces was in place again
I felt support.

Also I put in place the spiro tube configuration with the powerwand and some orgonite, and that helps
also. I’ve decided to call it the Earth Powerwand. I talked earlier about digging this into the ground.
I haven’t done so, the ground here wasn’t conducive to it, but it works well also while standing on the floor,
as it did the first time before the earth pipe grid was in place. A far as anyone being underneath where I live,
it could simply be an attempt to scare. That makes no sense because there are many earth pipes in the ground here.

This was another painful experience where I was thrown into victimhood and irrationality. That will not happen again.

I’ve decided to turn that into research useful experience to share. I think there are a number of reasons they’ve hit
me so hard time and time again. First, all the while I’ve been living here and doing orgonite activity, I did that
without knowing there was such a serious underground infrastructure here. I live in a very central location where apparently
a lot of things has been going on. In the thread Earth pipe gridding I shared a lot of that hitting one target after another
in short order, and several things happened after that posting too. A place with 33 monuments, some psychiatric hospital place,
I think another very big gateway or something. I don’t have a clue, but that helped improve my situation.
Some serious things that are hard to talk about (more satanic sacrificial places) and also another location related
to some kind of norse and really old witchcraft. The last trip was a nuke underground storage facility with some dirty and
brownish dor (deadly orgone).

Now obviously going after that many targets in short order is going to cause some resentment in certain quarters.
Also I have new ideas based on already established orgonite inventions. The earth pipe gridding, the dolphin/whale PW
and what I now call the Earth Powerwand.
All of these ideas simple which anyone can test and find out if they have merits.
I hope now to bring myself out of the trenches and into a peaceful life without so much craziness.

Apart from helping myself and society, I think there is another reason for doing this field work and that is my website,
so I need to have my space to work on that. It is coming along. I’ve been thinking about the technical side of it.
It is going to run on linux software from my own server within my orgonite space and the earth pipe grid which
I will keep building on. I’ve been thinking about the design and the artistic expression, also what content to be there.
I bought myself a set of acrylic paint set in a wooden box and I also have a digital drawing board, so I’m going to explore
my artistic side. Art has strong etheric energies also.

My website is going to bridge the gap over to younger, conscientious and creative people to become involved and take
an interest in this work. It is the younger generation that is going to bring this work forward, and at some point
this has to be bridged over at least at little bit into the mainstream, and I find it is very difficult to do. I’ve pondered
a lot about it, new ideas have come along, like a project unfolding. It is going to be a website with a stylish, professional
design using Wordpress, there are so many wonderful tools these days to make something that is presentable and looks really
well without having to study all the html, javascript and all those things. The server will be run virtualized, which means
it can be restored at the press of a button should there be any technical problems.

I’m sticking to a simplified design, that is often what people respond to these days, with reference to trusted content that is already
on the web. The website will be up first to see that the technical side works, and then I will focus on orgonite for sale.
I’m thinking of offering artistic orgonite as an aid in prosperity, something which I’m very much interested in.

One thing I found out here, is I have the master number 33 as life path in numerology. The master teacher. The number 33
has been showing up all over the place, which I understand is a sign that this project has some merit. Also the number 44.

(an addition to this, I see this was posted on the 11th. That is interesting, because I think I may have the master number 11,
I pondered this just earlier now. The reason for that is, I actually some time ago did numerology analysis on my cat,
and she has that number. And we share similar qualities. One of the challenges of 11 is duality, and I’ve struggled a lot with that.
My cat for instance, can be really calm and cute, and in the next moment she is like a lion. Oh, that poor sofa).

I’m not trying to toot my own horn, statistically there are millions of people who have master numbers in their birth date and name.
I just need to share of all of this because obviously it is when I keep things to myself that I’m vulnerable to attacks.
I’ve been through so much pain in the last years, I will have to make sure not I’m being thrown victimhood anymore. I will have the 108
and the other setup up and running all the time. And I will make an orgonite plug for the Earth Powerwand, not a solid one
but I think something that is stacked in the pipe easily, like thick discs for the sake of practicality, and has room for the PW.

Also got some ideas for protecting myself and grounding, which occured now during this last attack which may be of use to others.
It is basically about holding certain positions with the arms and legs to make sure the energies of the subtle energy body bridges
over to each other and interweaves. The idea of weaving energies is something I learned from Donna Eden’s book ‘Energy medicine’.
I will make a post about this with illustrations, but it is quite easy to explain one of them. Simple hold hands in each side of the
opposite shoulders while while sitting or lying down, with a favourite piece of orgonite on the chest and one of the feet slighty
over the other. It is very protective and this not only helps the heart chakra, but also the central meridian which can be vulnerable
to outside influence if one isn’t balanced. I have a few more of those ideas like that. For instance sitting with arms in the same fashion
with elbows slightly behind the knees, for grounding. I think these ideas are based on what most people do naturally already
in many ways without even thinking about it.

So I hope that takes care of that last attack and there won’t be anymore. Time and time again they managed to fool me into
thinking I’m a bad person. How ridicilous is that given what I have to share and the field work I’ve done. I need to come to
my senses, because obviously I’ve just been traumatized during the most serious attacks and they’ve played on that.
So think good thoughts about me and that everything will go well. I think it will.

Ok, so more creative problem solving in regards to the dirty magic I’ve been subjected to. The vibe here in my home
was incredibly bad in recent days even if I have a lot of orgonite. I was instructed to put that spiro tube Earth Powerwand
in my storage booth, in the same room where other peoples storage booths also are. Some serious Feng Shui cleansing.
I’ve read that energy may pool and stagnate in storage places, especially if it is a bit untidy. And things have been really intense
here for a long time now (Last autumn I tidied it it up more and threw things away I don’t need, something I hadn’t done since
I moved in. I could feel the energy in my apartement improved simply from doing that.)

I then spent 24 hours in bed ridden sickness doing the sort of physical positions I mentioned in the previous post,
asking for help and getting rid of very tough cords and longstanding influences in my personal etheric field.
I think it serves the basis for something to share on my website. Some time ago before this I was guided to have a look
at the first-aid position for physical trauma, and I can see the relation to that, even if this is something different.

In all of that I was also guided to have a look at my core issues which they have taken an advantage of.

After that, I was hinted at doing etheric cleansing of the shovel I’ve brought with me on some of the heavy excursions,
among other things the central hub for satanic sacrifices and also the old norse witchcraft sites.
I rinsed off the dirt and flushed that away, then I used the aquarius orgonite pendant I always wear,
given to me a couple of years ago by Gare and put that on the shovel. That’s all it took to start cleansing away all the horrible stuff.
I added some other protective orgonite also.

In the end it has been the realization now that the attacks ultimately stem from the vrial/vryal that is finally helping me let go of it,
I’ve had a hunch the norse mythology witchcraft was and is related to that. I was fearful to talk here about the link before,
but that just gives them power.

http://ethericwarriors.com/dev…/vril.html

Really bad crap. It was horrible while it lasted, but interestingly as soon as the influence goes away everything
is becoming fine again.

Another thing that is worth exposing. The number 666 showed up several times since last autumn.
When I ordered the second resin bucket for the 108 project, the order number came in at 6606. I canceled that order
and ended up buying two buckets instead later at 20% discount.
My job consultant sent me a message at one point, and in that message was an audio file attached. There was nothing there
except some white noise, I think. The file name came up, and it had 666 in the name. Nothing to do with her, it was something
in the calendar software on the Android mobile. Also when I switched to a different company doing this sort of consultancy.
The first time I went there, a workers glove was lying on the ground exactly towards me in the direction I approached the building, in that typical satanic handsign (horned hand).

I started thinking about this and decided 666 is no different than 665 or 667, it is just a number in a long list of numerical values.
I’m not a superstitious devil-worshipper, after all.

My mother talked about having gone for a walk and ended up at some street where there is 666, I have to check where that is.
I had to place orgonite in her vehicle last autumn, because I got the strong intuition about potential and serious car accident. She had just bought a
used vehicle that was previously owned by the road departement. Very impersonal energy to it, after a some days or a week she
said the car felt like her own. I also used the powerwand to clear the energies.

There was also some feelers for identity theft, both for me and her. She received a charge on her account for some road toll on a vehicle
she doesn’t have. She closed her card. I got an electricity bill for a house in a totally different place in the country. After letting them know
this was an error, I decided this was not my problem. I decided to make a case out of it. Orgonite field vs bill collector company.
The matter was resolved by the electricity company, but I have yet to recieve a credit note.

(ok, so an update in the wee hours of the night. I threw in the rest of my gear I’ve used together with the shovel, cleaned up any dirt
in the clothes closet. Also I have this vinegar/soap solution, it occured to me to once again turn to housecleaning, all the door
handles and window handles, as well as door steps and above doors front and back as well as my sign on the front door and
ring bell and I threw all that paper in with the rest. Also had a hunch to print out a few pictures of Poveglia, a trip a took years ago,
really bad place too, I don’t think it ever finished clearing entirely and may have been used against me. So I put that on my 108
for some radionics work.

This was an extreme case where it didn’t feel like my apartment wasn’t even my personal space, that was so horrible.
Such a sense of smugness and lack of embathy in the air. A lot of magic must have been thrown at me, with three
neighbours and perhaps also the head of the apartement complex that doesn’t like me.
So that’s why all these measures. And posting about it here is also part of breaking the spell.

I sense warmth and comfort returning and the presence of my orgonite field has taken over the rest of space clearing, now
that I have kickstarted the process. YES, I’m getting my home back.)

Frode, Thanks for all you are doing and your past support.

Here is something concerning the 6. 6+6+6=18 18x6=108 but “the 108” has 7 of the “18s” in the pattern because they share from their neighbors in the pattern.

Also if you look at a 108 with the row of 3 -18s in the vertical, you see 3 rows or columns. Now look at a masonic tracing board. 1 column on each side with 1 in the middle in the back usually. Just type in masonic tracing board to your search engine and click on images. Some times the 3rd column is implied. Other times it is shown in it’s fullness. Coincidence?

Thanks for drawing attention to that 2006 post about Vryal, Frode. For a year or so some Europeans were going around putting earthpipes and towerbusters at the locations where our psychics were seeing their underground rituals and it evidently paid off Cool. The ‘sacred’ language in those rituals sounded more like Russian to the psychics than German, by the way. Some credible anthropologists and archaeologists claim that the Nordics came from Scythia, also the Celts at another (earlier?) period. When I read about the latter it finally made sense to me why the peculiar knotwork art of the Viking, Celt and Balkan cultures are so similar to each other. I’ve go some cool bagpipes music from Bulgaria on my iPod, too.

I want to re-tell a bit about Frode’s Poveglia campaign, which I think he did around that time, too. That’s one of many good field reports that disappeared during subsequent NSA/MI6 hacker assaults. He put a small inflatable boat & motor (the motor wasn’t inflatable Wink) in his car and drove to Venice from Norway to put orgonite all around Venice and also around that notorious island, which is reputed to be built on the bones of Venice’s plague victims. I was impressed at the time but was especially appreciative, years later, after I read Dr Tarpley’s exposition on Venice’s crucial role in establishing the present-day global corporate parasite.

Moving a single piece of orgonite in a 108 stops it working until that piece is put back into place, which is why I glue my 108s together. It’s good to learn this sort of thing through experience, I think. The first one Carol and I made was about a meter in diameter and the orgonite pieces were simply her unfinished Harmonic Protector pendants. We’d taken that along with us to one of David Wolfe’s events where we sold our zappers and did a little stage presentation. I think it was 2010.

At the beginning, all of the vendors were setting up in the convention hall of a big hotel south of Los Angeles and the energy felt quite sick when we arrived. We set up the little 108 on a folding table behind a curtain at the back of our vendor booth and the energy of the big room immediately sweetened. I like to hide orgonite when I’m conducting an informal test so that visual stimulus can be ruled out as an influence. That improvement was reflected in people’s countenances and behavior–always a nice confirmation for field work. The next morning, the energy of the place had degraded and people were not happpy. One of the orgonite pieces had been moved an inch or so & when I put it back, the energy and people immediately revived.

Sleepwalkers are easy for the enemy to manipulate against us. I doubt Frode’s aggressive neighbors would be able to articulate why they express anger toward him, for instance. When he put the orgonite piece back in place there was an immediate improvement in the neighbors’ behavior. My years in the international healing trade & corresponding with untold thousands of customers, most of whom are sleepwalkers of course, taught me how consistent this dynamic is. Most people who get well after being seriously ill simply forget that they were ever sick, for instance. About one in a hundred of these cured customers thank us for the healing–that seems to be about how many of us, per capita, feel accountable and will exercise discernment. I think that about one in a half million accountable, discerning people will commit to turning all the local death towers into life force generators with simple orgonite and I’ve always felt that this is enough to get the job done Wink. A smaller percentage of those will take steps to find and reclaim locations where the Old Parasite steals it’s nourishment from us all. Frode’s a past master at this and he, like many of us, has gotten help from time to time from one or another of the world-class psychics who post on this forum.

Frode might be one of the last among us to be under such severe personal attack and I think that one of the things that are helping him overcome those dirty-juju assaults is that he’s reporting about it publicly and he’s been networking with several of us along the way. It’s really hard for these parasites to so any damage to someone if they’re unable to completely isolate him or her. This parasitic order has an occult foundation that’s based on stealing earth energy as well as producing etheric food by causing humanity to feel hopeless, powerless, fearful, hateful, sick, etc.–these oligarchs especially like to victimize children and Frode’s been staking the heart of all that in Norway, especially recently.

Hoodoolynn got on my case to allow more spiritual discussion here, recently. I never disallowed it but I just never encourage it because it usually leads to just more metaphysical masturbation whenever someone gets started on it. For me, the dynamics of spirituality only have merit when it’s reflected in the mundane world as observable effects. Nothing is more spiritual than causing a sick and dying atmosphere, neighorhood, sea, lake, river, etc., to revitalize with simple field orgonite, after all. Another spiritual exercise is to create and contribute to a forum thread that’s uplifting and empowering to the readers and participants. After all, these exercises are exactly the opposite of the enemy’s related but poisonous spiritual exercises.

It took me three tries to post this, today, which indicates to me that the enemy consider it an important subject for us at the moment Cool

I agree with Halqvist in Sweden, ‘the etheric berserker,’ that when the enemy attacks us it’s just an encouraging sign.