Sylphs And 18s

Don Croft
26 Jul 2008 05:26
Subject: Sylphs and 18s
Carol and I finally trailered the Zodiac over to Lake Pend Oreille to drop some more stuff on that underwater/underground US Navy base and there was another explosion of Sylph activity, overhead. They showed up in force as soon as we started dropping orgonite from the boat.

On the way over (the boat ramp is only 8 miles from our house) the sky was marked with a few chemtrail-seeded clouds (quite unusual for here, these days) and the atmosphere was hazy due to a lot of moisture in it and a stalled high pressure system. Usually, by this phase of summer, the felonious feds would have ignited countless forest fires in our region but there haven’t been any significant ones, so far, this season.

When I went gifting with STevo in E Montana and N Dakota, last month, Dooney gave me several lengths of pipe, just in case we felt like doing some damage to an underground base and I had brought along a lot of orgonite plugs for earthpipes but we didn’tt use them. I glued thin plywood fins on them and secured the earthpipe plugs in the ‘top’ ends and we dropped these on the base, yesterday, but teh star of the expedition was the 18 that I’d made (at my wife’s suggestion) with ordinary, full sized towerbusters instead of the 2-ounce little muffin orgonite bits I’d been using for the 24" diameter 18s. I had that one in my shop the last time Kelly visited and he really liked it.

The lake is 1300 feet deep in one area, where the big nuke subs apparently arrive through an opening from a deep passage that conects several lakes west of the Rockies with the Pacific Ocean, but most of the 15-mile long, 3-5 mile wide section where the base and Navy sufrace facilities are located is 1200 feet deep and, yesterday, they were blocking my sonar even more aggressively than when Stevo and I first dropped 200 TBs from the Zodiac in November, 2006. They even tried to tweak my GPS, yesterday Cool though of course I didn’t need to use it.

Carol dropped the earthpipes along an 8 mile stretch from south to north and long before we reached the turnaround point, which is the second-largest moored Navy barge on the lake, several glorious Sylphs showed up over the lake, just south of where we were. When I circled the unoccupied barge (it has a hydraulic crane and a two-storey building on it) an osprey took off from there to the southeast, occasionally skimming the water with its talons. We followed for awhile.

Carol said the Sylphs wanted the 18 in the middle of the lake, so we scooted over there. When we dropped it, the Sylphs had gathered directly over us in s swirling pattern and there was a very determined but futile HAARP assault, aimed at them from the east, perhaps in an area of the Bitteroot Mountains in Montana where the parasitic Rothschilds own a lot of wilderness. Those big, multidirectional ‘ripple’ fields stopped well short of where the Sylphs were and only lasted a few minutes. I saw a little smidgin of chemspew-seeded cloud in among the HAARP cloudwaves Wink but no other sign of chemtrails after teh Sylphs showed up.

I had a hunch that 5 earthpipes weren’t enough and Carol agreed–said we need another 13 to really finish off that underground base. I drove us out to the part of the lake from which the photo of the launch of a Polaris missile from a nuclear sub was taken. The background to the east of where the missile came up out of the water is an easily-recognized cliff face with some high tension powerlines running uphill from it.

Both STevo and Carol mentioned to me that the US Navy’s little coven of middle-aged, civilian sulky sonar engineers had only located a few of the 200 TBs wiith their trick sonar trawlers, then apparently some of their MKid divers (some of whom were suited up and glared at Stevo and I at the boat ramp on that chilly, late autumn day Wink ) or a small sub had removed those. All of the engineers were on the water in their fancy aluminum boats that day in November, dragging sonar equipment and giving us unpleasant looks. Fake fishermen; I’ve never seen them on the water, since then, but I’ve seen those boats at the Navy dock in Bayview.

A few minutes after we started tossing towerbusters from the boat a round wave showed up to our left, about fifty yards away. I knew it was water that was being pushed up from the conning tower of a large sub and when I whipped the boat over to it the wave subsided fast but Stevo and I could hear and feel the vibration of a huge engine, right below us. We were cruising along at 25mph, which is just a fast walk for a nuke sub. The lake was flat, that day. I reported all of this after the fact but some things are worth repeating, especially for our newer visitors. The Navy apparently started rumors about a Loch Ness style creature shortly after WWII, which is probalby when they built that underground/underwater base with Vrayl/draconian assistance Cool

I can’t possibly express how horrific and murderous the US Navy is. I hope that more and more people will toss orgonite in the sea so that teh dolphins and whales can overcome the US and British Navies’ current campaign to destroy all of the cetaceans with their sonar and other DOR underwater weaponry on behalf of their apparent draconian sponsors and benefactors. I’m looking forward to finally getting a vessel that has side-viewing sonar so that I can get photos of the death towers on the seabed, of which there are apparently more than there are on land. Maybe people will need to become aware of how much the world odor wants to destroy the dolphins and whales before the average person can get an appreciation of how important these wonderful teachers are to our future.

We toured most of the lake-surface Navy facilities, yesterday. Carol hadn’t seen them, yet. They all still looked abandoned, though this is ostensibly what the Navy is ‘on’ and under the lake for.

There was an enormous Navy boot camp between our house and the lake during WWII and though the Navy always denied that there were German U-Boat crews there (allegedly prisoners of war) an Idaho Park Ranger (the base was razed, then the land was turned into a state park) fell through the floor of a demolished building, a few years ago, and found records of the German activity. As far as I know, the airfield where we live was the Navy’s airstrip during that managed conflict in the 1940s.

Al Bielek, who was in the crowd the day the US Navy cut the ribbon on their token surface base in nearby Bayview, ten years or so ago, told Carol and I when we visited him in Atlanta in February, 2001, that German U-Boats routinely surfaced offshore at Montauk, New York throughout that war and the townsfolk waved at them in a familiar way.

Phil Schneider’s dad was an associate of Al’s during the Philadelphia experiment. Capt Ernst Schneidler went from being a commander of a cargo submarine to being the medical officer (US Navy Captain) of Project Rainbow. The cargo subs were used to ferry equipment, etc., to the Vryal base in Antarctica throughout the managed conflict. They got some of their fuel from the Rockefellers’ Standard Oil facilities in Argentina. Montauk is the eastern tip of Long Island; an access point to New York City and the big sub base in Connecticut. It’s also the site of a very old underground base, apparently Vryal real estate. According to Al Bielek, MK Ultra started there soon after the CIA was spawned in 1947 and it’s a site, like Area 51, that is run by draconians and reptilians and where a lot of alien DOR-based tech is ‘downloaded’ to the world order.

I hope you’ve watched Phil Schneider’s essential lectures about the ever-expanding underground base network and their activities because he sacrificed his life in 1997 to educate us about this stuff. You can find it with a simple search. Al Bielek rented a room from Phil Schneidler and lived on social security checks during those years. He paid his own travel expenses on the lecture circuit by selling his CD and research documents at the events and when we met him he was barely able to keep a car on the road, then he became homeless a few months later after the feds finally managed to buy Phil’s house from the then-current owner and kick him out. I hope you’ll check out albielek.com and absorb the entire content of his CD. Whatever seems hard for you to swallow can be put in the ‘wait and see file’ but if you’ll also watch some of Phil Schneider’s lectures you’re going to see a lot of corroboration. Also check out Souter’s information about underground bases because he’ll only publish what he can document from public record, which is an awful lot. Souter and Schneider were associates.

It’s kind of cool that we can live near such a historic horror, I think, and can take our time dismantling it in stages with orgonite. I flew over the south end of the lake a couple of times at around 6,000 feet and pretty soon I’ll probably do it some more with my ‘next’ aircraft, pretty soon Cool because those beautiful mountains around the lake are awfully enticing to me.

We’ve only started to explore the uses of 18s, one of which may be to help us all connect more intimately with the Sylphs, and my hope is to put a big 108 in the heart of the huge Nevada depression (the regional rivers empty into it and dry up) from where Carol said the desert was generated in the 1500s, right after the Spanish/masonic ‘missionaries’ showed up. Fingers are crossed for us doing it in September, since we’re going to Sedona, then, to have a booth at the Raw Spirit Festival at David Wolfe’s suggestion.

From where we live, we can see the mountains that surround the lake and the sky over it. Before we got home, all of the Sylphs had gone so that was a nice, final confirmation of the afternoon’s success.

~Don