Tales From Texas

Hello relatives,

After busting all of the towers in my city some years ago, it’s a
great pleasure to see spewplanes lay ct’s that don’t stick at all.
That’s what happens usually but every now and again I’ll see some
that stick. I’m sure that various factors in the equation contribute
to this and I’ve wondered what I can do to even the odds.

I remember reading once or twice Don that if we want to see drastic
and permanent clearing of our skies you suggest busting every haarp
array in a 100 mile radius, so I’ve set my sights on this as my next
orgonite goal.

To that end last Thursday my son, Nathan (16), and I loaded up the
car with orgonite and heading up into the beautiful Texas hill
country. This was the first major gifting run for both of us since
last summer when we gridded downtown Austin. This run was funded by
my orgonite biz so here’s a hearty Texas thank you to all of my
customers.

We drove up IH-10 busting haarp arrays and deathray towers alike
until we were about a 100 miles from the downtown of my city. On the
way back we ate lunch in Kerrville and then busted towers there. We
also busted all of the towers in Boerne. Also on the way up we
gifted a TP roller near Cascade Caverns where we have reason to
suspect satanic ritual activity. I had gifted around there
previously but we wanted to get at least one TP roller in the area
to give the sewer rats fits underground.

At one point the clouds opened up and it looked like about a dozen
ct’s were laid in a row, but since we saw no planes I think that may
have been some kind of haarp molestation. We also got to bust one
array that was just being put up.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

70 TB’s, 1 TP roller, and 1 10 oz HHG cone were gifted.

We got a confirmation the next day when we got hit by some predatory
weaponry.

We blasted back so it didn’t last long.

health, help, happiness

Marcus

Thx, Marcus–the advantage of taking on wide ranging gifting missions, as you’re demonstrating, is that confirmations in the atmosphere are immediate and satisfying.

Let me know if you haven’t got the best of those sewer rats (your federal terrorists/assailants) in the next couple of days, okay? Help is always available for front-row gifters who get smacked in reprisals, though the majority of these assaults can be handled by individuals who are competent at applying the techniques reviewed on donebydooney.com and/or by learning directly, online, from Dooney. The more people who get proficient at this public service effort, the quicker the world odor will go away.

The relative scarcity of tornadoes and floods in recent years tells us that more and more people are getting out and disabling the HaARP arrays along the highways. Fortunately for all of us, the world odor puts these arrays on major highways, mostly, so we don’t have to hunt too hard for them.

The big lakes in our region were gifted largely with Marcus’ towerbusters last fall. Our new obligations made it advisable for us to start making our own orgonite, again, but lots of folks who just get started can get boxes of TBs and other goodies from Marcus and other vendors.

By the way, TP rolls are orgonite inserts for pipes that are open and in the ground. This turns ordinary fence posts or sign posts into Earth Pipes. It’s a whole lot easier to use these than to pound pipes into the ground, especially in Texas in the summer Cool. Also, when the CIA, FBI or other sewer rats are trying their best to keep up with Americans on gifting missions (to see where we’ve put our gifts) it’s helpful for us not to have to stop and laboriously pound something in the ground, though we seem to always manage to keep the EPs, too, hidden somehow.

One of my favorite aspects of gifting, as Dan in Bali also observed, is that the world odor apparently turns up their death towers after they’ve been gifted. That way, they’re increasing the net orgone output in an area. If they just turned the damn things off the atmosphere wouldn’t be as vibrant as it is. I wonder if these bureaucratic fools think they can wear orgonite out Wink. Maybe that’s why they keep squirting their cumulus-cloud-generating sky spew from untold thousands of of chemtrail jets in the face of evident, constant defeat. I can’t imagine that they’re getting as much psychological advantage from this as they apparently hope to achieve.

Don

Hello relatives,

Yesterday Bearcat and I headed up US281 North for round two of our
100 mile radius campaign.

Targets included several major vortexes where there were towers
grouped on hillsides, the Blanco masonic lodge, the cities of
Blanco, Johnson City and Marble Falls, and several lakes, rivers and
streams.

We would have done more in Marble Falls but were forced to turn back
due to time constraints.

Our efforts were rewarded with an immediate confirmation: the ct’s
were saw being sprayed on the way back were not sticking!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

52 tb’s, 2 tp rollers, 2 hhg’s and 4epb’s were gifted.

health, help, happiness

Marcus

Hello everyone,

I don’t post reports when I just toss a few tb’s or gift just a little
bit of orgonite but this one felt special so here it goes.

Last Saturday night Bearcat and I went to a Stone people lodge ceremony
(sweat lodge) and we also took a friend of mine from work and his younger
brother. After dropping them off Bearcat and I both realized that we had
left our shorts over by the lodge so we drove back and got them.

When we got back in the car I mentioned that I still had the box of tp
rollers in the car and we decided to gift a few.

First up we gifted a small mall just west of downtown and one sign on the
pole said “police car only.” It doesn’t get any more perfect than that.

We then were going through downtown and I said let’s go regift the
Masonic temple (Scottish rite) and he quickly agreed.

We parked the car and walked right up to it. In the front are 2 lamps on
posts and at the bottom of the posts are carvings facing the 4 directions
which at first glance looked like goat skulls. On closer inspection they
could be cows, but actually they are really ambiguous. This temple is
fairly large building standing 3-4 stories with Egyptian symbols and others such
as a double headed eagle.

Bearcat then walked down the alley next to it but I did not feel that was
prudent. He tossed a tb over the fence. I’m not going to report what we
heard because we aren’t really sure what we did hear (it could have come
from the club around the corner), but it sounded creepy to me.

Across from the alley was a strange structure. The first floor was
basically a parking lot enclosed with barbed wire, the second floor looked like an
old warehouse. Although the building looked old and run down there were two
keypads near the door and one of them had a card reader. On the fence
next to the door was a sign with a symbol of a bat.

BTW, outside the front of the temple there was a sign saying that there
is a library and a museum inside and that the public is welcome. We will go
back for that and see if we can get some orgonite inside.

We then walked around the corner and gifted 2 tp rollers then Bearcat
threw a tb on the roof.

all my relations

Marcus

Those occult experiences/impressions we often get when gifting juicy world-odor targets like that satanic temple are priceless, Marcus, and thanks for sharing them because many are getting these experiences and impressions in the field but are hasty to assign them to an overactive imagination. The bat symbol and entryway security on a decrepid building were solid signals, by the way.

It’s great to go gifting after a spiritual ceremony, I think—sharpens and refines our senses and helps us line up with The Operators.

Taking on such a large area is admirable and shows deep commitment but you found out, years ago, that the work is its own reward, of course. A thousand ‘orgone-generating’ towers, some defunct underground bases and a whole lot of now-healthy vortices in San Antonio can bear witness to your earlier success and I’m sure the HAARPies’ panties are in a twist now that you’ve committed to removing their baleful influence throughout such a huge area.

You had mentioned occasionally persistent chemtrails in another post and I’d like to remind our readers in gifted areas that these are likely just skywriting material or some other harmless substance that doesn’t have any DOR content. I think they’re done for psych effect, which is kind of flattering. Note that they, too, either disappear pretty soon and/or or just seed very long clouds.

I’ve been pleased to be able to send people to Marcus (Orgonite4U in the vendors link on the forum’s home page) for discount towerbusters because some folks just don’t have the confidence to start making their own orgonite in the beginning. It’s been a tremendous service and thanks for providing it, Marcus!

Hello relatives,

Yesterday my son Nathan(16) and I went on the 3rd leg of our 100 mile radius tower busting campaign.

We headed out 100 miles on IH-10E towards Houston. We gifted Seguin, Luling, Flatonia, and Schulenburg.

After returning home in the late afternoon we were treated to a drizzle and light rain.

We gifted 73 TB’s, 1 HHG and 2 EPB’s.

health, help, happiness

Marcus

Hello relatives,

Just before thanksgiving my car threw a rod. Not good considering I work as a delivery driver. About a month ago I
got another car and got back to work.

Yesterday Bearcat and I headed out just after dawn. We headed down Highway 16 South.
We liberated the towns of Poteet, Jourdanton, Tilden, then ended up at Freer Texas where we joked that the
residents and visitors of Freer will now be just a bit more…freer.

After you pass the first couple of towns you see nothing but pristine wilderness for mile after mile. I couldn’t
help but think about all the ranting and raving about overpopulation when the vast majority of Texas as well as
the rest of the US is pure wilderness. Privately owned wilderness of course.

We’ve been down this highway so many times in the past, as it’s the way down to the gardens and to grandmas.
Grandma passed away a few years ago. Amada Cardenas was the oldest living Peyotero for many years until she passed
away. There are so few of them left. A Peyotero is authorized by the federal government to sell Peyote Medicine to
Natives. Well, only the Natives that are federally recognized.

On the way back we noticed the the clouds were getting darker so hopefully we will get some rain this week. I
usually don’t pay attention to all the talk of drought that we’ve heard for years but at this point rivers, lakes
and aquifers are at a pretty low level.

We treated ourselves to some real Texas BBQ in Jourdanton, then headed home.
We gifted just over 70 tb’s and 1 TP roller.

health, help, happiness

Marcus