Tarifa Ya Mbolea Ya Orgonites Inchini Somalia

I wonder if someone is prepared to fund the expansion of the orgonite-distribution project in Somalia, now. A few thousand dollars can get a lot done, there, obviously. The initial success of the farmers (including new rainfall) and the pacifying influence in Modadishu, accomplished with relatively few pieces of orgonite, are good harbingers.

Our friends in Kisumu, Migori and Lodwar, Kenya, and in Yei, South Sudan were enabled to start this business together a year and a half ago thanks mainly to the sacrifices of one man in the West (not me) over a period of a few months and that followed a period of near starvation due to famine for some of them them in late 2009, also the loss of three comrades in that period.

This isn’t a charity, by the way. You can see that by the reports of the business success our friends are experiencing. Their profit margin is just too small, for now, to finance large scale humanitarian projects. In addition, a series of induced calamities has regularly taxed their resources to the limit but they’re still in business and expanding their market into the surrounding countries. We should all possess their energy and resolve!

Mrs Odondi, who operates the factory in Kisumu where most of the orgonite is made, is the person to contact about funding for special projects: [email protected]

I think I’ve heard from an African, new to EW, who has been reading Fatuma’s Kiswahili reports

~Don

It’s our prayer and double effort to try by all means to see the nature of Somali Land changed.When we thought of making a trip in Somali for the first time about two months ago we managed to introduced them to the use of the orgonites in abroad field,we distribute the orgonites there with the intention of creating a peaceful environment and to create a sense of resorting and developing much interest to agriculture for we had earlier know how orgonites usually attract the rainfall [Image Can Not Be Found]; The area where Fatuma live which is known as Eli-Hijri which is about 50 km into Somali from Liboi a town at the boarder of Somalia and Kenya.There we have got a good report from Fatuma that now they have started farming.I had that the orgonite which Fatuma and her team had been putting all round there have create a good atmosphere best for agricultural production.Even other people from Giuba River from the north also have started to develop much interest in the agricultural production.
Even though right now they have been faced by a tough for now many people have moved from various parts of Somalia due to drought and famine but their effort is still persisting.Now quite a number of people are now real farmers and all took place just because of pour effort of distribution of the orgonites in that barren region.
Today i had send to Fatuma some more orgonites for the operation she is going to collect them at Liboi town,that is the place where she had been doing most of her transduction. And i m sure all the work will be successful done.
Since many people who have flooded the area from other parts of the Somali Land have been causing e economic havoc,and for that reason Fatuma’s success will depend on our support.Even right now Fatuma wants to take the orgonites that i sent to her to Lugh Ganans a place at the Northern boarder, for there many people have flooded for the last one month.We have been determined to send her some money for that operation.We have done that for we have thought it wise that we introduce them to farming since that’s the only way that can lead them to a lasting solution of economic stability .I also i m planning if all go well to make a return visit to Somali Land and witness the situation personally.
In Migori on Wednesday Nicholas and Chris w ill be going to Uganda their good work have earns them some money for the trip and i hope they will succeed.In Lodwer where Dancan come from previously there was no rainfall but after the introduction of the orgonites in that area now there is enough rainfall and people are doing good farming,and even the frequent famine that they had been facing are no longer a problem by now.Even in Southern Sudan where Christine is she had really helped many Arabs who most of the time don’t like farming.
Mrs O

Furaha yangu sasa hivi ni jinzi watu wa eneo zetu wameanza kasi wa kilimo na sana sana kukubali kuitumia mbolea wa orgonite. Tunaishi katika eneo itualo Liboi ambaye ni kilomita karibu 50 kutoka mipaka ya Kenya na Somalia.Hapa mwanzo tulipo anza kufundisha watu faida na umuhimu wa mbolea wa orgonite wengi wetu walikaa ngumu kwa hivyo wengi walikataa,lakini furaha yangu sasa hivi ni kwamba karibu watu wetu wote wame sikia sauti yangu na wame kubali kutumia .Sasa ningependa ni seme ya kwamba waliyo anza kutumia mapema wameanza kushuhudia mabadiliko katika mimea zao.Wenye walipanda Maindi,Maharagwe na Matunda wameanza kuona mabadiliko.Hata mvua ambaye zamani zilikuwa zikachukua mda mrefu kabla ijanyeza sasa hivi kuna mabadiliko kidogo na tuna imani ya kwamba tutakua na tofauti thabiti.

Sasa hata wandugu zangu wengine kutoka Mto Guiba pia wamekubali kuanza kutumua hii mbolea wa orgonites na tiyare nimeanz kuwapeana.Wameanza kilimo na ninaimani ya kwamba wote watafaulu na watakuwa na chakula ya kutosha.

Mpongo yangu sasa ni kupereka Mbolea ya orgonite kaskasini katika eneo itualo Lagh Gananas hapo pia nilipata habari yakwamba wanaitaji mbolea ya orgonites na tiyare Bi O aisha tumana pesa ya garama kwa sababu kasi ni nyingi na inaitaji pesa sasa Bi O alisatumana pesa na mbolea ilinipeleke huko haraka iwesekanvyo.

Wale vikundi ambaye wamesindwa na njaa na maisha magumu kwao ambaye watuvamia sasa hivi wametunipa kasi ngumu sana kwa maisha lakini tutaendelea vizuri Mrs O will help in translation

Fatuma

That is the report that Fatuma wrote and i 've done the translation at the bottom.Next month we will be going back to Somalia.
Furaha yangu sasa hivi ni jinzi watu wa eneo zetu wameanza kasi wa kilimo na sana sana kukubali kuitumia mbolea wa orgonite. Tunaishi katika eneo itualo Liboi ambaye ni kilomita karibu 50 kutoka mipaka ya Kenya na Somalia.Hapa mwanzo tulipo anza kufundisha watu faida na umuhimu wa mbolea wa orgonite wengi wetu walikaa ngumu kwa hivyo wengi walikataa,lakini furaha yangu sasa hivi ni kwamba karibu watu wetu wote wame sikia sauti yangu na wame kubali kutumia .Sasa ningependa ni seme ya kwamba waliyo anza kutumia mapema wameanza kushuhudia mabadiliko katika mimea zao.Wenye walipanda Maindi,Maharagwe na Matunda wameanza kuona mabadiliko.Hata mvua ambaye zamani zilikuwa zikachukua mda mrefu kabla ijanyeza sasa hivi kuna mabadiliko kidogo na tuna imani ya kwamba tutakua na tofauti thabiti.

Sasa hata wandugu zangu wengine kutoka Mto Guiba pia wamekubali kuanza kutumua hii mbolea wa orgonites na tiyare nimeanz kuwapeana.Wameanza kilimo na ninaimani ya kwamba wote watafaulu na watakuwa na chakula ya kutosha.
Mpongo yangu sasa ni kupereka Mbolea ya orgonite kaskasini katika eneo itualo Lagh Gananas hapo pia nilipata habari yakwamba wanaitaji mbolea ya orgonites na tiyare Bi O aisha tumana pesa ya garama kwa sababu kasi ni nyingi na inaitaji pesa sasa Bi O alisatumana pesa na mbolea ilinipeleke huko haraka iwesekanvyo.
Wale vikundi ambaye wamesindwa na njaa na maisha magumu kwao ambaye watuvamia sasa hivi wametunipa kasi ngumu sana kwa maisha lakini tutaendelea vizuri
Fatuma

Right now i m so happy that our people have started developing much interest in the orgonites
and they have started farming. We live it the region known as Liboi about 50 km from the Boarder of Kenya and Somalia.Here previously when i started to introduce the orgonites and teaching the people on the benefits of the orgoite for the first time many people really ignored it and they could not even dare to take their time to listern to us.Right now almost all our people have developed much interest and even all those people who started to use it at the first time have started to to see the different and they have hope of the best finally.Even the rainfall which use to take along time before it rain for sure achange have started to be realized and i m sure soon something good will be visible.
Even some of our brothers from the north around Giuba River also have developed much interest after seeing the out come from all those who started to use the orgonites for the first time and i m planning to take to them in a week time.
Now my main plan is to take some of the orgonite to the North at a place known as Lugh Ganana a have got the message that they are in need of the the product.For now Mrs O have send me some money and the orgonites to take to that place as soon as possible.
Even all those people who have flooded our areas due to hard life and the famine for sure they really gave us hard time but we hope we will be well
Mrs O

Fatuma, the phenomenon of orgonite’s ability to open people’s minds and hearts is something that many of us have witnessed over the years. I think that the reason this happens is because orgonite tends to suppress fear and increase contentment.

I don’t know how many of our readers recognize that Somalia has a government and infrastructure. Our media, including the movies, give the impression that the entire land is in absolute chaos and your reports show a very different story.

The photos of the Al Shabaab training camp, with soldiers in costly, British-style uniforms also contradicts what the media is telling us.

I sincerely hope that someone will commit a few thousand dollars to orgonite production and distribution for Somalia, now that fast progress is being made, establishing peace and prosperity, there. Since so much of the corporate world order’s resources have been spent on oppression in Somalia it has the potential to be a real beacon to the rest of the world and for such a small investment.

I forgot to mention, before, that the ‘extracurricular’ activity of Nicholas and Chris in Lake Victoria is being financed by orgonite sales and by contributions from grateful people in Tanzania and Kenya so our Western friends need to recognize that it’s actually a privilege to contribute to the expansion of this historic effort in Africa, now. I envision a time when Africans will conduct charitable efforts throughout the world. You each certainly have the heart for it, as you’ve demonstrated during your sometimes-risky and demanding trips to distribute free introductory orgonite in Somalia, Congo, Tanzania, Sudan, Chad and Ethiopia.

America was a third world country in the early 19th century, by the way, and there were civilizations in Africa when Europeans were wearing animal skins and clubbing each other over the head for scraps of carrion so it’s not a stretch of the imagination to see our friends doing on a global scale what they’re now doing regionally. All of us are new to this, by the way, and it’s going to be bigger than any of the corporate world order’s parasitic cartels are. I think it will remain relatively unorganized, too, which is to say it will endure

Thanks for reporting more in Kiswahili for our African visiors, Benedict.

~Don

For sure the journal are very right by their daily reports about Somalia for we people who have been in to that nation the kind of infrastructure there do not meet the standard of that a whole nation as compared to other nations in Africa even among the poorest.Even Fatuma testified to us since her birth up to date no single day has she enjoy her being in Somalia all the time war and other unmanageable pestilence.
Citing the kind and the condition of the Al-Shabab whom we found in the organized camp really reviled to us that those people relied much from the external support.Even for now the whole government have declared famine as a national desuster,for now almost all the people in Somalia are suffering and they are now running away to their neighboring boarders.Just to remind you on the recent there were times that they could not come to an agreement till resorted to come to Kenya where they tried to reorganized themselves and form government which even never last in peace for along time.
Now you as one who have known the effectiveness of the orgonite i concur with you by emphasizing that the reason why we had favor in Somalia was because orgonite always tends to suppress fear and increase contentment and even now if we could mean to tell you the condition of the life of Fatuma you cannot believe she is now living in apathetic condition hard to admire. She only mean to sustain herself in that condition for she is contented with her status she is not somebody who is ever thirsty for worldly pleasures.
According to our observation if the state and the condition of the Transitionalfideral Government (TFG) could continue her incompetency, corrupt and hobbled by weak leadership and implement reform within six months, the international community might withdraw support.
And we are working very hard so that such a thing could not happen for we have known the importance of the international community in that country.
With the support of zappers since the rate to which sick people are dying because of sickness is at alarming rate and thus zappers would be a greater value.
Fatuma will tell more a bout the condition. Nicholas and Chris had gone to Uganda
Mrs O

Hi everyone

Below is a report by CNN about the current situation in Somalia. This is where we got our new activist, Fatuma, and she operates under the conditions described by the international media below:

The Somali president issued an
urgent appeal for international
aid as his drought-stricken
country faces a famine that has
left half of the population in
dire need.
“The situation is very severe.
The conditions are very harsh,”
President Sheikh Sharif Sheik
Ahmed told CNN Wednesday
during an exclusive interview at
his residence in Mogadishu.
“We request for the
international community to
assist the Somalis, those within
Somalia and at the borders. We
urgently request quick help.”
The United Nations declared a
famine in the southern part of
the nation and warned that the
suffering could rapidly spread
without a massive and
immediate international
response.
“Nearly 3.7 million people are
now in crisis,” said U.N
Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
“We need donor support to
address current needs and
prevent a further deterioration
of the crisis.”
The crisis in Somalia – a failing
state mired in internal conflict
and suffering the worst
drought in 60 years – has been
escalating for months as aid
agencies have pleaded for the
international community to
intervene.
“Several rich governments are
guilty of willful neglect as the
aid effort to avert catastrophe
in East Africa limps along due to
an $800 million shortfall,” Oxfam
said in a statement Wednesday.
Thousands of Somalis have fled
the country in search of food
and water, trekking for days
under scorching sun toward
refugee camps in neighboring
Kenya and Ethiopia.
Others have fled the
south to the violence-
ridden capital of
Mogadishu, where
government forces
have been battling Al-
Shabaab militants for
years. The Islamist
insurgents with
affiliations with al-
Qaeda control large
portions of Mogadishu
and parts of southern
and central Somalia.
Internal strife in the
nation, which has not
had an effective
government for two
decades, has
exacerbated drought-
caused food shortages
and livestock deaths.
“Those who made it
here (Mogadishu) are
the luckiest because
many of them died on
the road on the way
here to get help,” said
Abdul Hakim Mahmoud,
chairman of the
nation’s drought
committee.

From the condition above, you can just imagine the work load and how much one need to sacrifice. We want to take Orgonite to these hunger striken people, to curb the drought, and give a long term solution to the food shortage.
This means that we have to give free samples for the start now. You supporting the manufacture process is responding to the cry of the somalian president.
Benedict.

Some of our readers might not realize that in Kenya, two years ago, a famine was approaching. Our friends were facing starvation but you wouldn’t know it, now, on account of their success in causing regular rainfall not long after that, even into the arid regionst. It was mainly one fellow in the West who sent regular contributions at that stage to help them set up and start producing orgonite/mbolea on a large scale, which they immediately started distributing systematically.

Within a few months they were starting to make a profit selling orgonite to farmers and fishermen, who had fully recognized its value.

God willing, someone with means will feel inspired to bankroll the effort in Somalia to do, there, what our friends have done so well in Kenya and South Sudan.

They’re not waiting, of course, as you may have read: Mrs Odondi and crew are supplying orgonite and some funds to Fatuma to distribute orgonite northward from her area in Southern Somalia where it’s been raining enough for farmers to start growing crops, again. This, of course, was not reported on CNN and if the piracy has stopped I doubt that would be mentioned, either [Image Can Not Be Found]

Meanwhle, Nicholas and Chris, who have lately spent time working around previously troubled Migingo Island in Lake Victoria, received contributions from the Tanzanians whom they had previously visited (and educated about orgonite) and this is paying for their trip to distribute orgonite in Lake Victoria, from a rented boat, all the way to Uganda–a considerable distance.

I think that whoever may decide to get involved financially will feel privileged to make history with our African friends. We are each improving the course of history in a decisive way. Last night I was interviewed on a radio show and spoke about the growing success in Africa and I’m sure that got a lot of people’s attention because most have grown to expect only bad news about Africa, due to the benighted media. I witnessed genuine freedom of the press in Uganda, by the way. I don’t think African media is jaded by corporate interests.

~Don

The problem in Somalia of late is so much alarming,and it’s evidence that they have been caused by the rebels and the drought that have hit the nation severely. Even right now when the U.N wants to emphasized that the rebel areas have been hit also their leader Sheikh Ali Dhere reacted against that report by the United Nations on Wednesday" that famine had hit two parts of rebel-held Somalia, due to a severe drought affecting more than 10 million people in the Horn of Africa."If you can imagine fellow human being celebrate while the rest, worst of all innocent people are suffering.
Despite the fact that the Mr Mark Bowden, the UN humanitarian coordinator for Somalia, told reporters in Nairobi that urgent action was required, still the Radical Somali Islamist group Al-Shabaab has said organizations already banned in the war-torn country will not be allowed back.So just imagine working in such environment really it needs a lot of support and dedication.If you can follow keenly the report issued out by the .Al-Shabaab spokesman Sheikh Ali Mohamoud Raghe alias Sheikh Ali Dhere said the organizations which were supportive to the suffering people they said that they don’t wants them in Somalia any more even though the nation is facing a greater and a severe crisis : [Image Can Not Be Found] “
Also there is also another worst group who put a severe condition that,the severe drought affected people the Muslims and non-Muslims will only help the drought affected people they will only be permitted to work if they do not have other interests it means they put a strict condition even on the support that those people have offered to give.

They even criticized aid groups offering help across the borders in Kenya and Ethiopia, where people were streaming to reach refugee camps. On the whole episode it’s clear that the current situation now needs a communal work and for that reason we have tried with the orgonites that we have been distribution in Somalia had been with an intention of transforming the whole of Somali Land into a productive region.Our happiness is that all the areas where we have been gifted there is a great improvement there is glimpse of hope for most of them have switch their attention to agriculture Much reports you will get through Fatuma and Benedict

Kutokana na hali ilivyo nchini, asilimia kubwa za watu wanakufa kutokana na njaa. Wengi wamekimbilia jambi za wakimbiza ya nchi jirani, ambayo ni kubwa zaidi ujalimwengu nzima.
Sasa hivi, natembea kutoka asubuhi hadi jioni kwa kupeana mbolea kwa watu bila kudai malipo, na hata kuziweka kwenye maeneo mbalimbali ya nchi pasipo na watu. Kama nilivyosema, maeneo ambayo mbolea hii yamewekwa yanaonyesha dalili nzuri ya mageuzi. Angalau mvua hupatikana, hata ikiwa ni kwa marashasha. Nataka kuamini kwamba wote mnajua kwamba chanzo cha njaa humu nchini ni hali ya kiangazi. Wanyama wasiohesabika wafa kila siku. Hata hivyo, hakuna hata mmoja awezaye kuwala, kwani hakuna hata maji kiasi cha kupika, kama siyo ya kunywa.
Kwenye familia yetu, inanibidi nitoe habari ambayo hamjajua kwamba, vyakula tunavyovila huwa vinatoka kwenye nchi ya Kenya kwa Bi. Odondi. Amekuwa akitutumia kila mara wakituma mbolea. Tunahesabika wenye nacho, kwani afadhali sisi tuna cha kutia mdomoni kwa siku. Hebu tazama wakimbizi zaidi ya elfu mia nne wanaongojea vyakula vyo kitaifa, wasiojua ikiwa watapata au la. Ni kwa sababu hii ambayo wazazi wangu wananisaidia kusambaza mbolea.
Bei za bidhaa pia imepanda juu sana, huku hali ya kupanda kwa bei za bidhaa imezidi asilimia mia moja na ishirini na tano. Maisha huku kwa hakika ni ya kuishi kwa kupigania hali ya kuishi kwenyewe.
Ikiwa mtu angekuja na kujionea, ndipo aweza kufanya juhudi ili atusaidie, kwani atajipata akilowa machozi. Twawaombea Wakenya wanaotuletea vyakula, kwani bila wao, hatujui tungekuwa hai. Twawasihi nyinyi upande wa magharibi mtusaidie.
Fatuma

The following is a translation of what Fatuma wrote in Kiswahili: Because of the condition here, a very big percentage of people and animals are dying.Many are running to go and settle in the refugee camp, based in Kenya, which is having the highest ppln Now, am very busy distributing Orgonite, and gifting many places, including the places are left vacant.In the places where we had put the Orgonite, there are noticable. At least some rain is coming down, though in small quantity.I want to believe that we all know the cause of this hunger is majorly drought. The rate at which the animals are dying at a worrying rate, and nobody feeds on such, since there is lack of water.In our family, am forced to reveal to you the secret that it’s Mrs Odondi that had been sending us what to eat. We are therefore among the few who are counted lucky for getting what to eat. That is at least better, even if it could not be enough. Look at these over 400,000 refugees in the camp, waiting for what to eat from the international community which they are not even sure of. My parents do help me in distribution.The cost of living has gone up, witg the inflation rate rising to 125%.The life is honestly tough, and survival is for the fittest. We pray that someone would come and see or understand the situation by him/herself, for I believe one can shade tears. We pray to our Kenyan associates, who are bringing us food, for we don’t know what our lives would be. We request you people in the west to come to our aid. Fatuma
Mrs O.

Hallow every one,
The work that Fatuma is doing in Somali Land is of a greater impact for sure me who had known the status of Somalia for i had been in that place ,the status there is quite hectic and very very had to cope up with .It needs one who is sober in mind and can easily adopt to every given environment. Like now when famine war and drought have made the place worst than one can imagine to be.I have been reading Fatuma’s reports in the EW and even the comments that fellows as Don and Mrs O have been commenting they really reminds me of the actual times when the war broke out while we were in Somalia and really the life was very hard to cope up with. [Image Can Not Be Found]
Of late i red over the CNN on how the Islamic and the Al -Shabab are terrorizing that place till i thought of the Orgonites.My hopes got rekindled when i red how Fatuma is also managing to move on with the orgonite which has a transforming power more than what one could imagine Bravo Fatuma for that effort !! .Now i m very sure that even though life can be very hard be very hard but due to the power within-the orgonites that Fatuma is distributing i don’t see Somalian
as perishing nation but as successful nation.Now i m appealing to those who can join hand in supporting the People of Somalia to support Fatuma so that all her vision may sail through for the liberation of Somali.From my observation it would be good if Somalia is transformed and adopt in to agricultural zone something which Fatuma is really campaign about.May God bless everyone with a hear for Somali success.
Chris

Mrs Odondi sent an emissary with a lot of orgonite and some money for Fatuma and her people but all of that was stolen one night before crossing the border into Somalia, unfortunately. A couple of donations were made by EW participants in the West to quickly fix that situation (thanks!).

Fatuma, thank you for being candid about your situation and our readers might not realize that a similar situation to yours existed in Kenya a few months before our friends’ success finally broke out among the local farmers and fishermen, after their orgonite had ended the very bad drought in the region. Maybe this bodes well for Somalia’s welfare in coming months. I trust that every African who is involved in this effort will continue to follow his and her promptings in a timely way and that if it pleases God a wise donor will come forward with a large sum for the work in Somalia. We know, by now, that orgonite ends droughts in Africa quite fast if there’s enough orgonite to distribute and Mrs Odondi has assured me that a network is in place in Somalia, all the way to Mogadishu, to efficiently distribute as much orgonite as can be made available.

It’s been raining regularly in Turkana, a very dry region in Kenya that’s probably similar to much of Somalia. Our cohorts were thorough at distributing orgonite in Turkana, so maybe Somalia is simply the next challenge that can be well met. They have an amazing track record and no failures that I’m aware of.

Chris, I didn’t realize that you’d been in Somalia and thanks for the firsthand account.

As Mrs O’s farm update for Kisumu indicates, the farmers during this harvest had a whole lot of food left from the previous harvest thanks to orgonite. I bet that’s never happened, before [Image Can Not Be Found] and these farmers have evidently abandoned the chemical (parasitic) cartel by now. We call that ‘organic’ agriculture and people pay a lot more for organic food in the West because it’s greatly superior to food produced with the help of the corporate parasites.

~Don

We have send a good quantity of the orgonites and enough money Fatuma to travel for the life in Somali is very hard and a m very sure what she is going to do will at least cause a change in Somali .Those whom have gone to Somalia as Chris who went some years back through the influence of one Somalian friends from Migori really know how Somali is it’s tough in deed for they are people who hardly like their country famine ,drought,war has rendered the place a hard zone to dwell on.Also that is why they do move all the time

Like in Turkana Kenya before we introduced the orgonites life was too hard people were dying including the animals but of late the life is now a bit good. So i hope even Somali will also be changed even if it cause us the next ten years to come.Even in Turkana Dancan started taking the orgonite there as early about eight years ago but when the rain started it was remarkable till our local news and the radio stations aired that message.These really gives me hope that even in Somalia finally a change will be realized…A m sure Chris and Nicholas will continue sending you their reports like the one that i red on the forum.

Mrs O

Kwa wakati huu niko katik sehemu iitwayo Baythabo naenda Kaskasini kupeleka orgonite vile tulipanga.Hata watuwe eneo hili pia nimewafundisa umuhimu wa mbolea wa orgonits na kwa hakika nimeona ya kwamba watakubali kuitumia.Sasa jambo la kutisha katika eneo hili ni shida ambayo sililetwa na ukame na uongozi mbaya itokayo katika mkono wa Sherikalimbaya wa Al-Shabab.
Watu wengi sasa wamahaia katika inchi jirani wa Kenya Djibuti iliwapate msahada wa chakula na amani katikauongozi.Na kwa eneo letu ninapotoka niliwacha kama wakibmizi karibu 500 ambaye hata watu wa Kenya karibu wanapanga mkakati wa kufinga mpaka kwa kua wakimbisi sasa ni wengi kuwashinda kuhifadhi.
Mimi naona ya kwamba vile tumeanza kimwaga mbolea ya orgonite kupitia kwa mshada itokayokwa Bi O hivi karibuni tutakwa na nafuukidogo.Kwa sababu pale eneo letu ambaye tulianza kuweka hii mbolea wa orgonite tiyare kuna nafuu.
Sasa ombi letu ni ya kwamba kwa vile sasa tunapeana tu Mbolea bila malipo yeyote mshahada inaitajika ili kasi iendlee viziri
Tumeshukuru Bi O kwa bidii yake kwa pesa na mbolea alinipa tunawaombea iliMungu asidi kuinua juu na familia yake.Tena tunashukuru Don aliye mwansilizi wa uduma hili,na Mungu awabariki sana.
Fatuma

At this time, am in a place called Baythabo on my way to the north to take Orgonite according to how we planned. I have taught the people around this place also about the importance and use of the Orgonite.
The major problem here is the threat of the condition caused by the bad hands of the Al-Shabaab. Many people have now migrated to the neighbouring countries of Kenya and Djibouti to get relief food and to enjoy political stability.
From the place I came from alone, there are around 500 refugees, and now the Kenyans want to close the borders, since they are now almost more than their capability to maintain. I think that for us, who are applying Orgonite through the help of Mrs O, because the initial places where we applied the same, there is an improvement.
Our appeal is to request for an aid to continuf with our gifting, since we give free Orgonite to those who might need it. We pray God to shield Mrs O for her continued fund support and Orgonite supply. Again, we pray that God may give an abundant protection to Don who started this service, which has shaded light to our lives.
Fatuma.

Kwa jumla kasiinaendelea vizuri katika hiisehemu ya kaskasini mahali nilipeleka mbolea ya orgonite katika upende wa mpakawa Somalia na Ethiopia.Watu wengi wamekubali hii mbolea yetu wa orgonite hata ingawaje ilikwa mara yangu ya kwanza kukuja hapa.
Sida ilioko ambaye nilisuhudia ni njaa ambaye ililetwa na ukame pamoja na vita wa Al-Shabab katika inchi wa Somalia lakini tu na imani ya kwamba vile tumeanzea kugawahiiMbolea hii ya orgonite hivi karibuni mvua itanza kunyesha.
Sida ingine ambayo imechukua nafasiya mbele ni Njaa hii imetupatia sisi kasi ngumu kwa mana hata kuwasiliana na hao watu kwa sababu waki tuona wataka tu chakula na hii imefanya wengine kukaa kukaribisha sisi ilitufanye nao.Kwa maana lengo laoni kupata tu chakula ambayoiko tayari.Na wengi wao hawataki ku kuingia katika kilimo ili badaye wapete vyakula wu kudumu.
Sisi tuna imani na kusudi na kasi kwa maana Bi O alituambia ya kwamba mahali kuna mbolea ya orgonite kuna amani kwa sababu hio mbolea inaleta amani.Tena nina imanikwamba yenye ilitupatie kasi rahisikufanya nahaoni mbolea yetu wa orgonite ambayo tuko nayo.
Sasa hata kwetu nyumbani hii njaa na ukame imefanya misha ikawa ngumu sana kwa maana wengi wameamia eneoletu kutoka shehemu mbali mbali katika inchini Somalia kutafuta vyakula na kwa jumla masha iko ngumu mno lakinitunaimani ya kwamba mbele ya orgonite amani na mvua itapatikane na masha ita kwa mashuri.
Fatuma

I HAVE DONE HE TRANSLATION OF ALL THE REPORTS THAT FATUMA POSTED ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION IN SOMALIA

In general the work here is going very well i have gone to town and the areas in the northern at the boarder of Somalia and Ethiopia and i have done the gifting there.People there really welcome me and accepted the orgonites even though that was my fist time there.
The problems which i witness there is drought for many years these people have not been farming due persistence drought and now i believe after some time the rainfall will resume and the life will be quite promising.
Another problem which took the first line is famine whenever they see us is like that they see food these have even gave us a very hard time in dealing with them.It even made some people to denies us an entrance to there places for they just need what is ready for consumption than patiently take the orgonites plant and wait their product to give them a lasting solution.But bravely enough i had learns from Mrs O that orgonites is a very good peace maker and i hope that’s what had given me an humble time in dealing with them.To me worst of all is famine which even me we have hard time for even other people have fled their areas and flooded our places which is next to the boarder and immediate support must be done in order to help in controlling the situation.

Kwa jumla kasiinaendelea vizuri katika hiisehemu ya kaskasini mahali nilipeleka mbolea ya orgonite katika upende wa mpakawa Somalia na Ethiopia.Watu wengi wamekubali hii mbolea yetu wa orgonite hata ingawaje ilikwa mara yangu ya kwanza kukuja hapa.
Sida ilioko ambaye nilisuhudia ni njaa ambaye ililetwa na ukame pamoja na vita wa Al-Shabab katika inchi wa Somalia lakini tu na imani ya kwamba vile tumeanzea kugawahiiMbolea hii ya orgonite hivi karibuni mvua itanza kunyesha.
Sida ingine ambayo imechukua nafasiya mbele ni Njaa hii imetupatia sisi kasi ngumu kwa mana hata kuwasiliana na hao watu kwa sababu waki tuona wataka tu chakula na hii imefanya wengine kukaa kukaribisha sisi ilitufanye nao.Kwa maana lengo laoni kupata tu chakula ambayoiko tayari.Na wengi wao hawataki ku kuingia katika kilimo ili badaye wapete vyakula wu kudumu.
Sisi tuna imani na kusudi na kasi kwa maana Bi O alituambia ya kwamba mahali kuna mbolea ya orgonite kuna amani kwa sababu hio mbolea inaleta amani.Tena nina imanikwamba yenye ilitupatie kasi rahisikufanya nahaoni mbolea yetu wa orgonite ambayo tuko nayo.
Sasa hata kwetu nyumbani hii njaa na ukame imefanya misha ikawa ngumu sana kwa maana wengi wameamia eneoletu kutoka shehemu mbali mbali katika inchini Somalia kutafuta vyakula na kwa jumla masha iko ngumu mno lakinitunaimani ya kwamba mbele ya orgonite amani na mvua itapatikane na masha ita kwa mashuri.
Mrs O

Sasa nimethibitisha ya kwamba mbolea ya orgonite imekuwa kitu muhimu kwa watu wa Somalia na tena wameanza kutia bidii sana kuitumia.Hata wale ambaye kitambo hawange wesa kukuamini kilimo kwa sababu ya ukame sasa wamebadilisha ishia zao na wamerudia kilimoni tena kwa sababu sasa hivi hata kuna baadhi ya sehemu ichini ambayo imeanza kupata mvua.

Katika hali ya kisiasa hata ingawaje bado hawana serikali thabiti lakini kuna amani kidogo na tunaimani ya kwamba mwisowe amani itapatikane humo.Na yote imekwa kwa sababu ya mbolea ya orgonites amboyo tuli kwa tukiweka inchini humo.

Sasa hivi nia zangu ni ya kwamba nataka ni endele kuweka mbolea ya orgonite kiasi kuliko yele kiwango nilikua nikiwaka.Ni na imani ya kwabmba hivi karibuni Bi O atarudi hapa Somalia na uwepo wake itanisaidia sana kwa sababu tuta weka mbolea ya orgonites katika mpaka yote wa Somalia na nina imani ya kuwa inchini Somalia ita kua na imani thabiti

Fatuma

I HAVE DONE HE TRANSLATION OF ALL THE REPORTS THAT FATUMA POSTED ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION IN SOMALIA It’s under confirmation that orgonites has become very much essential to the
Somalians,in the area that i come from people there have really developed much interest to the orgonites.Now even those who could not mean to trust farming activities due to the frequence draught have now changed
their tune to agriculture because of the rain which some parts of the Somalian have started to experience.On the political sphere even though still they have no stable government, but their;s at at least peace that one could appreciate.That i believed that the orgonites that we have been tossing across the country have credited them a moment of peaceful moment.Right now it’s my ambition to continue supplying the orgonites even further than all that we have been doing.I hope Mrs O will came back here in Somalia soon and her presence will be of a great value to me.I will make sure if possible to gift almost a long the boarders of this nation to make sure that all the changes that might be needed i work away of bringing a remarkable change even if it’s quite minimal.
Benedict