Tarifa Ya Mbolea Ya Orgonites Inchini Somalia

Kwa wasomi,

Kwanza kabisha tunashukuru Madam O,Bnedict pamoja na Don Croft ambaye ni mwansilizi wa orgonite katika inchini wa Afrika kwa jumla.Tangu tupereke orgonite katika inchi wa Somalia kuna amani katika eneo zote hata ingawaje ni kidogo.Sasa hivi hata kati kati wa jiji kuu Magadishu kuna imani hata watoto wa shule wanaenda shuleni bila uoga wa fanya biashara wanafanya biashara yao bila uoga yoyote.tofauti sana na wakati uliopita.
Ata katika pwani wa Kismayu mahali wajangli walikuwa wakiteka nyara Meli wa misigo kila mara wakati huu hata ukisika katika habari za ulimwengu hicho kitendo imerudi chini,na tuko na imani ya kwamba hivi karuni amani thabiti itapatikana tukindelea na kutumia Orgonit katika inchini Somalia

Fatuma

Hi Don
That is what Fatuma wrote,she told me that she had posted that message in that ew ,of which she had done already and therefore i have done all the translation in English for easy understanding .

First of all we appreciate Mrs O Benedict together with Don Croft who is the pioneer of the orgonites in the Africa.Since we introduce the Orginite in Somali Land,peaceful environment regained it;s root immediately.Right now even in the city center of Magadishu,people can walk freely do business without fear,even children are going to school without fear something quite different from the previous time.
Even along the Coastal region of Chismayu where pirates were quite notorious in hijacking the Cargo ship right now even if you hear over the international news there is peace if not total peace.So i hope that if we continue distributing this product, in the region total peace will be realized
Mrs O

Welcome to the forum, Fatuma, and thanks for your historic reports about the orgonite work in Somalia! I expect to now see an absence of reports of piracy, there, in the media. In our experience, that’s the best to hope for since all of the corporate media will mainly report bad news and will ignore good news as much as possible [Image Can Not Be Found] . When Carol, Jeff and I stopped the hurricanes in the Wesern Caribbean and Southeast US, five years ago, no mention was ever made of the sudden cessation of destructive storms. Before that, the media had been predicting more and worse storms for many years go come.

So, this forum might be the only viable medium, now, for reporting the accelerating progress of peace and prosperity throughout East Africa, strange to tell.

Thanks for translating from Kiswahili, Mrs Odondi. Fatuma has noted to me that she’s becoming more proficient in English with the help of a friend but I specifically asked her to also keep posting in Kiswahili for our East African visitors, all of whom I want to feel at home here.

I don’t know who is aware that my wife, Carol, was the first person to use orgonite in Africa. That was in August and September of 2001 and she managed to end a long drought in the vicinity of the village where she was working. The rains were so plentiful that many of the houses, including the one she was staying in, had little streams running through them. Mrs Odondi lately told me the name of that village but I forgot to write it down. Carol was too busy to take full stock of her surroundings and only had time to do that when her African hostess, also named Atieno, took her to Mombasa for some R&R a few days before she left Kenya. I don’t think Carol had orgonite, then, but she didn’t see any dolphins during her sailboat (Arab dhow) ride across the beautiful reef. There are LOTS of happy dolphins around Mombasa, now, thanks to our Kenya and South Sudan friends.

Nobody was willing to take Carol to Nyamira while she still had some orgonite but Mrs Odondi has thoroughly gifted that notoriously violent and dangerous village recently, then returned to witness the astonishing transformation that took place and to talk with some of the inhabitants.

Don’t you wish it was that easy in the West or in Asia? [Image Can Not Be Found] We got a little inkling that the Chinese government (Triads), at least are feeling the heat, though. I’ll report on that in the ‘Specific Targets’ thread, since I’m evidently the target in that case–fun stuff, really!

~Don

Kiswahili is beatiful to listen to. Here’s some info about it:

“Swahili (known in Swahili itself as Kiswahili) is a Bantu language spoken by various ethnic groups that inhabit several large stretches of the Indian Ocean coastline from northern Kenya to northern Mozambique, including the Comoros Islands.[3] Although only five million people speak it as their native language[4] Swahili is a national, or official language, of four nations: Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Within much of East Africa, it is often used as a lingua franca.”

“Swahili is a Bantu language that serves as a second language to various groups traditionally inhabiting parts of the East African coast. Some Swahili vocabulary is derived from Arabic through more than twelve centuries of contact with Arabic-speaking inhabitants of the coast of Zanj.”

“Zanj (Arabic زنج, “Land of the Blacks”) was a name used by medieval Arab geographers to refer to both a certain portion of the coast of East Africa and its inhabitants.[1] It is the origin of the name “Zanzibar”.”

“The linguistic core of the Bantu family of languages, a branch of the Niger-Congo language family, was located in the region of modern Cameroon and Eastern Nigeria. From this core, expansion began about three thousand years ago, with one stream going more or less east into East Africa, and other streams going south along the African coast of Gabon, Democratic Congo and Angola, or inland along the many south to north flowing rivers of the Congo River system. The expansion eventually reached South Africa probably as recently as 300 A.D.”

Institutionalized English historians and linguists insist that Swahili is an English invention but as you can see, this was the common language of a huge region since the time of Muhammad, due largely to commerce (I’m sure of that). I wonder what the earlier Christian missionaries felt when they encountered African Muslims who were obviously more civilized, cleaner and more literate than they were [Image Can Not Be Found] and also believed in the divinity of Christ. The Muslims and Christians I met in Africa get along fine, by the way, and some nice witches/traditionalists helped Carol and her American co-workers stay safe in that village in Kenya. I bet they’d love to have some orgonite.

One English invention, taught in all the primary schools in Nairobi, at least, is that Kilamanjaro and Mt Kenya were ‘discovered by British explorers.’ I wonder who publishes those textbooks [Image Can Not Be Found] . Some native American traditions relate that Kilamanjaro is the home of the guardians of the sacred traditions of the Black race since 40,000 years ago. I rather believe that in favor of the inference that Blacks arrived in East Africa three thousand years ago. Chris and Nicholas report that the tribe at that mountain enthusiastically distributed orgonite along the top of it, in spite of the snow.

Credo Muttwa told Georg Ritschl that he had been initiated into a secret society in Zimbabwe that has existed for a long time. The method of making carbon steel with charcoal fires has been practiced in secret there for ten thousand years–a very long time before the Egyptians and Babylonians were chopping at each other with bronze weapons. Credo gave george a ritual device that he’s made from steel–a large-scale version of Slim Spurling’s Harmonizer but the design Credo used is thousands of years older and according to him, Slim’s is used upside down. Georg related that the juice of the root of a pepper plant is to be placed in the ‘cup’ portion. Credo also suggested that a parabolic reflector be added to the top ends of the orgonite cloudbuster’s pipes. I’ll get around to trying that and will ask the psychics to describe what the energy is doing then.

One of the African contributors to EW also visited Credo Mutwa recently and shared some insights with me. I’ll ask him to post about it if he feels it’s appropriate. I can say that Credo’s wife, Virginia, is also an accomplished psychic and ought to get more credit for what she does.

When I travel to foreign countries and am not pressed for time I like to visit the bookstores and start reading about the local/regional history and culture–indigenous authors, not ‘anthropologists’ or other spiritually constipated academics. I did that in Belize in 1994 and Namibia in 2001/2 and it really paid off. It led me to make contact in Belize with some Black Caribs, for instance (I’ve always intended to go back there), and it helped Carol and I connect with Ouma Lahia, a wonderful Xhosa witch/healer in Namibia. I had no time to read in Uganda because our Ugandan friends kept Georg and I busy the entire time

~Don

Kwa wasomi wote,
Sasa hivi eneo zote wa Somalia wako na amani ya kutosha hata katikati wa jiji kuu Magadishu ambaye samani watu hawakuwa wanwsa kupitia wala kufanya biashara sasa hivi watu wanawesa kufunya shughuli zao…Hata wale watu wa Al-Shabab ambaye wilikuwa wa kali na wabaya wakati huu wametulia vizuri.
Upande wa kilimo wale wakulima ambaye tuliwapa orgonite sasa hivi wananza kufanya kilimo na wale wenya wameseanza kutumia mbolea orgonite watapata mafuno kamili tena ya kutosha.
Sasa naomba Mungu anipe pesa ya kutosha ili nipeeleke orgonite katika mahali yule Fashul aliwawa ili hiyo shehemu ipate amani thabiti.
Hata Majengo kuu wa serikali huko Somalia nilisa pea orgonite na sasa niko na imani ya kwamba amani thabiti itapatikana katika inchi wa Somalia kote
Fatuma

That is the exact report which Fatuma posted in the EW.The same way we red how Don narrated how kiswahili came to be ,we will try by all means to encourage Fatuma to continue posting all the reports in Kiswahili to make it very easy for our African readers to understand all the reports keenly
Right now the whole state of the Republic of Somali Land have started to experience a good change.In the middle of Magadishu where previously people could not move nor operate business.There is peace and even the Al-Shabab militias who had been so hostile ,have now started to retreat.
On the agricultural sector all the places where we had put the orgonites they have started farming for they have started to experience a remarkable progress and i believe soon their will be areal change in the region.
Right now what i m praying if God gives me some more funds to do is to make sure that i gift thoroughly the whole area where that dangerous Fasull was gunned down to make sure that the whole region is totally polished.
I had even went as far as gifting the main Government building of Somalia.Now i hope the whole situation of Somalia will be alright.

Sasa hivi eneo zote wa Somalia wako na amani ya kutosha hata katikati wa jiji kuu Magadishu ambaye samani watu hawakuwa wanwsa kupitia wala kufanya biashara sasa hivi watu wanawesa kufunya shughuli zao…Hata wale watu wa Al-Shabab ambaye wilikuwa wa kali na wabaya wakati huu wametulia vizuri.
Upande wa kilimo wale wakulima ambaye tuliwapa orgonite sasa hivi wananza kufanya kilimo na wale wenya wameseanza kutumia mbolea orgonite watapata mafuno kamili tena ya kutosha.
Sasa naomba Mungu anipe pesa ya kutosha ili nipeeleke orgonite katika mahali yule Fashul aliwawa ili hiyo shehemu ipate amani thabiti.
Hata Majengo kuu wa serikali huko Somalia nilisa pea orgonite na sasa niko na imani ya kwamba amani thabiti itapatikana katika inchi wa Somalia kote
Mrs O

.Nimetambua ya kwamba eneo zote ambaye tuliweka mbolea ya orgonite sasa wako na tofauti kamili.Wale wakulima katika eneo hizo wamerudia shambani kufanya kashi ya upanzi.Wameanza kupanda mimea na mazao ambaye inachukua muda mfupi Mharagwe,karanga na skuma wiki.
Katikati wa jiji kuu wa Somalia Madishhu sasa hivi kuna amani thabiti.Shule ,hospitali,Maduka wanafanya kashi vizuri.Hata tashizi za kisherikali pamoja na ya watu wa kibinafsi pia wanafanya kazi.
Eneo zote ambayo zilikua chini wa jangili wa Al-Alshbab sasa woko na imani ya kutosha na kwa hivyo nilikua na imani ya kwamba hivi karibuni jinzi Sudan Kushini mwisowe sasa imepata amani ya kudumu hivyo ndivyo inchi wa Somalia watapata.
Fatuma

I think Fatuma is distributing orgonite made in Kisumu, mainly by Mrs Odondi’s son, Billy, and the late David Ochieng’s sister, Nancy. If you want to bankroll the production of a very large amount of orgonite for Somalia, in which case I think the Kisumu facility will need to be expanded, I believe that Mrs Odondi will be happy to receive the funds. You can contact her at [email protected] and I can’t imagine a worthier cause, right now. A comparable goal, large scale gifting in China, is already being financed and arranged by some of our formidable Canadian associates, two of whom I think it is safe to mention: Gare, who has an orgonite factory in Thailand, and Hong Kong Johnny, who arranged for a fine instructional website and photo tutorials to be available in Mandarin and Cantonese, appropriately translated by a Chinese associate. The recent increase in orgonite orders from Chinese people in Hong Kong and Taiwan that Hari in Malaysia has reported about probably indicates fledgling interest in orgonite on the mainland. That will no doubt take on a life of its own, as has been happening in East Africa.

I trust that an open-hearted investor will show up in a timely way. I feel sure that every penny would be productive. Our African friends have given a good accounting whenever outside help has been needed for ‘extracurricular’ projects, such as their trips to Congo and Tanzania to distribute free orgonite, not to mention Mrs Odondi’s and Benedict’s recent and extremely successful foray into Somalia with Fatuma’s essential help. Meanwhile, their sale of orgonite to farmers and fishermen, many of whom are repeat customers by now, is showing enough profit to keep expanding their production at a modest but steady rate, in spite of regular personal calamities at the hands of The Enemy, which we hope will soon stop happening altogether. They’re safer now, overall, than they were before their orgonite sales started to show a profit in April of last year but of course some of us remain under a Damocles sword for perhaps as long as the enemy (the corporate world order) is still in business.

~Don

That is the translated report that Fatuma had sent two days ago.

I’ve come to realized that all the areas where we had gifted have experience a reasonable change.Farmers now could embark on farming.They have started with small scale where they now grow short season plants as beans,pea nut and cabbages
In the main city of Magadishu the business have resumed ,shop operators are now progressing with the business because of the peaceful environment that had been created by the effectiveness of the orgonites.Schools are now operating without any interfering.Hospital and other institution can now improve and work effectively
To the areas which had been severely hit by the notorious militia group the Al-Shabab have received a remarkable peace had been realized.Now from all these i have come to believe that soon permanent peace will be realized just like in the Southern Sudan case .which after along period of struggle received a lasting peace

.Nimetambua ya kwamba eneo zote ambaye tuliweka mbolea ya orgonite sasa wako na tofauti kamili.Wale wakulima katika eneo hizo wamerudia shambani kufanya kashi ya upanzi.Wameanza kupanda mimea na mazao ambaye inachukua muda mfupi Mharagwe,karanga na skuma wiki.
Katikati wa jiji kuu wa Somalia Madishhu sasa hivi kuna amani thabiti.Shule ,hospitali,Maduka wanafanya kashi vizuri.Hata tashizi za kisherikali pamoja na ya watu wa kibinafsi pia wanafanya kazi.
Eneo zote ambayo zilikua chini wa jangili wa Al-Alshbab sasa woko na imani ya kutosha na kwa hivyo nilikua na imani ya kwamba hivi karibuni jinzi Sudan Kushini mwisowe sasa imepata amani ya kudumu hivyo ndivyo inchi wa Somalia watapata
Mrs O

Hi Mrs. O.

You’re doing a great work gifting Africa! I really have much respect for what you’re doing!

I wish I could make 10 percent of what you’re making here in Brazil.

Cheers,

Andrea.

And Fatuma, of course.

Cheers,

Andrea

Kwa Wasomi wote,

Wakati huu shiara zetu humu Somalia inaelekea katika hali ya utulivu kwa sababu wakati huu mamabo ya mawasiliano imerudi katika hali ya inayo hitajika watoto sasa wamerudi kuenda shuleni Wagonjwa wanatibiwa hospitalini kwa sababu hali inarudi sawa.
Katika hali ya lilimo watu wamerudia shmbani kulima hata wale wenye walikataa kutumia mbolea ya orgonites kama wakenya wengine lakini baada ya kushudia matokeo watarudi kuitumia bila uoga wala wasiwasi.
Shida ilioko sasa hivi Somalia ni njaa nma ukame sana sansa sisi kama wenye wame ishi katika mpaka watu wengi wamaamia kuliko uweso wetu.Nhata humo ndani Ya Somalia bado sida iko.Nilikwa naomba Bi O atusaidie na mshada ya wafanyi kasi ili to peleke mbolea ya orgonite huko Somalia to kabiliane na hiya janga ya ukame na njaa.
Furaha zangu ni ya kwamba eneo zote ambaye tulizapeane mbolea ya orgonite wako na imani hataingwaje kuna ukame na njaa.
Mwiso kabisa ni ya kwamba hata ingawaje kuna shida lakini hali itakwa salama.
Fatuma

Kwa Wasomi wote,

Wakati huu shiara zetu humu Somalia inaelekea katika hali ya utulivu kwa sababu wakati huu mamabo ya mawasiliano imerudi katika hali ya inayo hitajika watoto sasa wamerudi kuenda shuleni Wagonjwa wanatibiwa hospitalini kwa sababu hali inarudi sawa.
Katika hali ya lilimo watu wamerudia shmbani kulima hata wale wenye walikataa kutumia mbolea ya orgonites kama wakenya wengine lakini baada ya kushudia matokeo watarudi kuitumia bila uoga wala wasiwasi.
Shida ilioko sasa hivi Somalia ni njaa nma ukame sana sansa sisi kama wenye wame ishi katika mpaka watu wengi wamaamia kuliko uweso wetu.Nhata humo ndani Ya Somalia bado sida iko.Nilikwa naomba Bi O atusaidie na mshada ya wafanyi kasi ili to peleke mbolea ya orgonite huko Somalia to kabiliane na hiya janga ya ukame na njaa.
Furaha zangu ni ya kwamba eneo zote ambaye tulizapeane mbolea ya orgonite wako na imani hataingwaje kuna ukame na njaa.
Mwiso kabisa ni ya kwamba hata ingawaje kuna shida lakini hali itakwa salama.
Fatuma

Hi Andrea,
I m so glad to read from your comments over the EW. Please let me kindly get your contact to ease our communication.I 'm one among the writers who is currently contributing in the this forum of the EW
. Otherwise be blessed
Fatuma

I have done the clear the clear translation of the report that Fatuma had sent so that all the readers may be able to read that report.
It had been observed that since we thoroughly gifted in the Somali land peaceful environment is resuming The communication network is now possible,children could now go to school and even sick people people could now consult with the medical doctors for they could now go to the hospital
On the agricultural sector which become our prime concern,people have resumed working in their shambas/ gardens especially those who lived at the boarder where i stay.Even those who at first decline to use the orgonites i can see they are developing the interest and i m sure soon they will yield to the orgonite and their farming activities will have to improve and severe famine will not be a problem in the future any more.
Now the greatest problem that we now face is famine,especially we who live at the boarder many people have flood our areas more than what we can maintain.It’s my prayer that Mrs O may support us with work force so that we may continue gifting thoroughly in the whole of Somali for it’s only through that is when a solution can be reached.
My happiness is that even though there is drought and famine but all those regions that we had thorough ,there’s peace.Otherwise even there is problem now but soon peaceful solution will be reached and people will live together

Kwa Wasomi wote,

Wakati huu shiara zetu humu Somalia inaelekea katika hali ya utulivu kwa sababu wakati huu mamabo ya mawasiliano imerudi katika hali ya inayo hitajika watoto sasa wamerudi kuenda shuleni Wagonjwa wanatibiwa hospitalini kwa sababu hali inarudi sawa. [Image Can Not Be Found]
Mwiso kabisa ni ya kwamba hata ingawaje kuna shida lakini hali itakwa salama [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Andrea,
We really appreciated Andrea for her mature comment.That Fatuma who contributed in the forum is the one whom supported us much in our mission to Somalia .She used to write her reports in Kiswahili but we used to translate them in English.You together with Don i m looking for you the dictionary that translate kiswahili in to English so that you may know Kiswahili.I have ordered them from Nairobi and immediately i received them i will send them to you so that all of you may be able to learn Kiswahili.
Mrs O

Thanks to our Western friends.

Hi everyone,
Because of the demand that is rising in E. Africa, we have decided to translate the posts here related to Africa in Kiswahili so that many can access the information and understand as well.
This will also act as a promotional site for the Africans.
Thanks, Benedict.

Kwa wasomi wetu

Kwa wakati huu Somalia umekumbwa sana na ukame na njaa.Watu wengi sasa wamehama kuelekea kata inchii jirani,na jinzi sisi tumeishi katika mipaka watu wengi wametuvamia saidi ya uweso wetu.Jambo muhimu ambaye tumegundua ni kilimo na sasa tumeanza kilimo na sana sans kutumia mbolea ya orgonite.Tumeanza kulima mashamba ingawaje bado mvua ijaanza kunyesha lakini tunajua ya kwamba tu faulu…Jambo lingine nzito ni ya kwamba ili tulete wote kwa kilimo kwa wakati huu itakwa garama kwa sababu tutalasimiswa tupeane mbolea bure ili watu waanze naye kutengenesa mashamba yao,kumbuka kuanza jambo mahali haikua na kitu.
Hata ndani ya jiji kuu wa Somalia Mgadishu pia kuna shida la kupindukia kuna njaa na maisha magumu kufuatana na ukosefu we fedha…Na hata ukisoma katika matarifa wa kimataifa kwa akika utapata kamili hii tatiso wa Somalia.Na kulingana na ombiletu na kuendelesa kasi ya orgonite katika sehemu hili namini ya kwa tutakomolewa kisiasa na kifedha na sana sana kwa kilimo pia.Mwiso kabisa hata uchumi wa Somalia itaimarisha na watu wataishi kwa imani.Mwisho kabisa maombi letu na mshada wetu inaitajika sidi…Bi O au Benedict atatafshiri kwa kiengeresha ili watu wote wasome na waelewe hali yetu.
Fatuma

Hi everyone,
Fatuma posted a report which I wish to translate in English for the purpose of our Western friends to understand.

Now it’s too dry over here in Somalia, and people are now migrating towards the neighbouring country Kenya, and they seriously burden us for accomodation at the border since we are now practising farming by the use of Orgonite.
The big issue here is that we will need to give a lot of free Orgonite to the farmers for the start.

Hi everyone,
Fatuma posted a report which I wish to translate in English for the purpose of our Western friends to understand.

Now it’s too dry over here in Somalia, and people are now migrating towards the neighbouring country Kenya, and they seriously burden us for accomodation at the border since we are now practising farming by the use of Orgonite.
The big issue here is that we will need to give a lot of free Orgonite to the farmers for the start.In the big city of Mogadishu, there ir cholera outbreak and hunger is killing many. This means puverty and economic quagmire. We had seen Orgonite to be the saviour to this situation. Your help is very much important tn us, and so we beg. Mrs O or Benedict will translate for everyone to get the message.
Fatuma. te to the farmers for the start.In the big city of Mogadishu, there ir cholera outbreak and hunger is killing many. This means puverty and economic quagmire. We had seen Orgonite to be the saviour to this situation. Your help is very much important tn us, and so we beg. Mrs O or Benedict will translate for everyone to get the message.
Fatuma.