Telephone sabotage

Something that never occoured before in my life when using a mobile phone. For a few weeks from February and March, when I wanted to call and I dial the number the phone would not make the call, will not make a connection and the display reset to default screen. I have to repeat the call 3 times before it worked, it was consistent with various sorts of destination and type of phone or landline. The network is Vodaphone for the record, (not there is no such thing as bad advertising after all), but I dont think its them rather something more persecutory from indivuals and organisations that avoid responsabilty. Boooh

There is a cell phone shop here, the guy that runs it is registered technician with the prefecture, so he can produces testify reports of mobile phone usage when there are trials. For his own business tool he only uses ould alphanumeric mobile phone, them models of late nineties or early 2000, with batteries that lasts a week.

A great parasite superburocrat, one of those that hides within a ministery of infrastructure for decades has been arrested ths week, related with the high speed trains TAV in the area of Florence. His name Ercole Incalza speciman, another big brick taken off the giant parasitic pyramid. Cool

I have similar occurrences with my phone when gifting. I’m using an old used analog cell phone made in early 2000s that I bought in Malaysia. It works fine, but for some reason, only when I’m going gifting in my car, it starts to reset itself continually. At the beginning it was just like you Silvius describe, when trying to make a phone call it restarts, but now it just keeps itself restarting all the time. Every time the same story. Even if I turn it off, it goes back on and keeps on restarting. My guess it’s logging in to the network, this is what a phone does first thing when it’s turned on. So the only fix for this when gifting is to take the battery out. When back at home it works normally. Having said this when going in my car outside of the city and not gifting it works normally.

On the side note, when using a cell phone in a car it’s far worse than hugging a cell phone mast, as the cell phone keeps searching for the best signal, switches between the cell phone masts and dramatically increases the strength of the radiation. Also because the car is made from metal this just amplifies the radiation inside. Federal offices for radiation in countries like Germany, Austria, Sweden or France in 2008 have issued guidelines that when using a cell phone in a car you should use an exterior antenna.