The 2018 Michigan state record black buffalo sucker fish is 40% larger than the record fish from 2004

(Originally published 11/30/2018)

We had flames comin’ from out of the side.
Feel the tension. Man! What a ride!
I said, “Look out, boys, I’ve got a license to fly!”
And that Caddy pulled over and let us by.

From “ Hot Rod Lincoln ”, by Charles Ryan, W Stevenson and W S Stevenson, 1955

It’s November 2018, and Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in my lifetime. Since that statement directly refutes our State Religion, which holds that “ Poor Mother Gaia is Dying, Crushed by the Virus-Like Burden of Mankind ”, I’ve appended multiple recent examples below to support it.

In them we learn that the 2018 Michigan state record black buffalo sucker fish is 40% larger than the record fish from 2004.

The record increased 12.7% from 2004 to 2012, over eight years; 11.4% from 2012 to 2014, over two years; 7.9% from 2014 to 2015, over one year; and 4.4% from 2015 to 2018, over three years.

If the record weight increased 40% over 14 years from 2004 to 2018, that’s an average of 2.8% per year.

The percentage increase averaged 1.58% per year from 2004 to 2012, averaged 5.7% per year from 2012 to 2014, peaked at 7.9% per year from 2014 to 2015, and averaged 1.46% per year from 2015 to 2018.

I performed such an analysis on catfish in another post on the forum this thread got started on. A third such analysis and cross-referencing the three studies against one another would prove my thesis. Not that this single analysis has not proven it already.

It’s quite obvious, and scientifically irrefutable. And the fact that no one in education or science has noticed or commented shows them to be dupes at best and Machiavelles at worst.

But we know that the few control the many via pyramidally-constructed organizations in which well-meaning, gullible rubes down below are fleeced by two-faced, sociopathic con artists at the top.

Despite this, the deliberately-engineered cloud of denial and confusion surrounding all things Natural will eventually clear, and the great confidence game that has been played upon humanity will at last be unmasked. Well, I’ve unmasked it, already, but I mean that a wider awareness of it will spread beyond the less-than-a-dozen souls currently reading this e-mail.

The confidence game I’m referencing being a deliberate, malefic introduction of Death energy into the larger environment with the purpose of degrading life on Earth slowly and steadily for literally Millenia.

Most fortunately for us all, that “ Great Work of Ages ” (so-called by the barely-closeted Death worshippers who have ruled us from the shadows all the way back to Babylon, and before), was at last reversed in the early 2000’s by the slow, steady, and ever-increasing distribution of introduction of Orgonite devices worldwide.

The planet’s return to health and vitality got started in earnest around 2012, and moved at greatest speed in 2013, when I got started on this thread.

The great, epochal positive changes are documented in the fish records, in the harvest records, in the yield records.

I watched the world get worse and worse, every year, through my childhood, right up until I started this thread. It snowed beautifully when I was a small child, in the late 1960’s. By the late 1970’s, it was not snowing like it used to. Drought began to occur regularly. By the time I was in High School, in the early 1980’s, all the rivers were terribly low.

By the late 1990’s, when the aerosol operations got underway, now twenty years ago, I was mountain biking up in Jim Thorpe, PA. You could hear a pin drop…there was virtually no life visible in the woods.

The first microwave relay transmitter, for television, appeared on South Mountain above my hometown of Emmaus, PA right when things started to go downhill. Don Croft was entirely correct in that the War is Etheric. The Ether which you have been firmly assured does not exist .

A real, actual and quite-deadly Etheric war, waged with 5G, 4G, 3G, microwave, television, radio, telegraph, back into history to the most rudimentary stone towers and steeples made out of particularly-conductive stones.

I’m guessing that you might be able to engineer technology in a way where it would be much less destructive, e.g., shielded from the Ether. And it may be that, with an appropriate amount of Orgonite in place, you could use technology without getting cancer, or wanting to kill yourself so much. The things we’re seeing like drops in crime and increases in charitable giving, and decreases in domestic violence, et al, suggest that the broader impact of unmodified technology is quite deleterious, to put it politely.

Those details will sort themselves out over time. But we’ve already passed the deadly brink, and the planet has returned to health and vitality.

September 17, 2012 – DNR: Record breaking sucker fish caught in the Kalamazoo River

It’s big and ugly – and it’s a state record .

At 37-and-a-half pounds and just over 39 inches long, the Black Buffalo sucker Bryan DeGoede shot with an arrow in the Kalamazoo River in Allegan is the heaviest taken from state waters.

MLive.com reports Monday that DeGoede caught the game fish just before midnight on Sept. 5 below the Allegan Dam in West Michigan.

The fish bested the previous record set May 19, 2004, on the Grand River in Ottawa County.

(Obfuscates the previous record. I had to search for another article, which told me “ The previous state-record black buffalo was caught by Brad Nietering of Nunica on the Grand River (Bruce’s Bayou) in Ottawa County on May 19, 2004. That fish weighed 33.25 pounds and measured 36.5 inches .”

33.25 pounds to 37.5 pounds, from 2004 to 2012. That’s a 12.7 percent increase . Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Using the terse, neutral descriptor “ bested ” to describe such a large margin is an obvious hedge. – ed)

July 16, 2014 – Michigan - State-record fish: Grand Haven 20-year-old catches 41.25-pound black buffalo in Bear Lake

Teunis’ catch broke the black buffalo state record previously held by Bryan Degoede of Kalamazoo, who caught a 37.06-pound, 39.25-inch fish on the Kalamazoo River on Sept. 5, 2012. Teunis’ fish is currently at a taxidermist.

(37.06 pounds to 41.25 pounds. That’s 11.3% larger than the previous record . Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Using the terse, neutral descriptor “ broke ” to describe such a large margin is an obvious hedge. – ed)

April 17, 2015 – Michigan - 45-pound Black Buffalo fish caught by Muskegon man a potential state record

(Not “ record Black Buffalo”, but “ 45-pound ” Black Buffalo”. That’s an obvious hedge. – ed)

The current state record Black Buffalo, caught by a Grand Haven man last year, weighed 41.25 pounds, but O’Neal said that Colegrove’s fish has yet to be certified as a new record.

(41.25 pounds to 44.54 pounds is a 7.9% increase, in one year . Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. There’s no discussion of the size of the margin at all. – ed)

June 15, 2018 – Michigan - Muskegon man shatters state record for his 47-pound fish

(Carefully hedges by saying “47-pound fish ” in place of the more-searchable “47 pound Black Buffalo fish” – ed)

Holy mackerel! When it comes to Muskegon fisherman Brandonn Kramer, perhaps the phrase “holy 46.54-pound black buffalo” is more fitting.

The Michigan Department of Natural Resources took to social media yesterday to congratulate a new record-breaking fisherman. Last month,

Kramer broke the state record with his nearly his 47-pound catch while bowfishing (a form of fishing that requires archery equipment) along the Grand River in Ottawa County. The previous record was held by an angler who bagged a 44.54-pound black buffalo on the same river in the same county in 2015.

(44.54 to 46.54 is a 4.4% increase . Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Using the terse, neutral descriptor “ broke ” to describe such a large margin is an obvious hedge.

September 11, 2018 – DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife confirms new state record 79-pound, 6.4-ounce cobia

DNREC’s Division of Fish & Wildlife has confirmed a new state record in the Delaware Sport Fishing Tournament: a 79-pound, 6.4-ounce cobia, caught in the Atlantic Ocean on Aug. 10 by John Burbage of Ocean View. The fish was 56½ inches long and had a girth of 28¼ inches.

Burbage was fishing alone about a mile and a half off the Bethany coast when he caught the record fish. He hooked the cobia by sight casting a whole Atlantic menhaden (bunker) and fought the fish for an hour and 10 minutes before finally landing his trophy.

The record catch was weighed at Hook’em & Cook’em, an official Delaware Sport Fishing Tournament weigh station near Rehoboth Beach, and confirmed by Fish & Wildlife Natural Resources Police officers Sr. Corporal Oran White and Officer First Class Timothy Koebel.

For a listing of all state fishing records, please visit the Division of Fish & Wildlife’s Delaware Fishing Records webpage.

(Omits any mention of the previous record, making you click a link, instead. If you click the link, they give you this record, with no mention of the previous. I had to go through five different articles until I found this:

“Until recently Delaware did not have a cobia state record category. It was added last year and the required minimum qualifying weight to establish Delaware’s first state record for a Cobia is 45 pounds. John Burbage spanked that requirement by 34.4 pounds.”

It’s 76% larger than the previous record . I know because I had to do the math. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. – ed)

September 13, 2018 – Nebraska - USDA projects record year for corn and soybean harvest

Farmers may harvest a bin-busting crop, as the USDA projects a record year for both corn and soybeans in Nebraska and nationwide.

The total Nebraska corn crop is forecast to be a record 1.85 billion bushels , up ten percent from last year’s production according to the USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service.

(Up ten percent, in one year, to the highest level ever recorded? That’s see-the-needle-moving change…and the article doesn’t give any opinion as to why it’s taking place. – ed)

In Nebraska, sorghum for grain production is up 32 percent , for a total of 15.8 million bushels produced. Yield is forecast to hit a record 102 bushels per acre.

Dry edible pea production is forecast at 1.14 million cwt, up 44 percent from a year ago .

(Stunning numbers. No explanation as to what’s driving them, zero, zilch. – ed)

September 26, 2018 – Argentina: A 126 MMT record harvest is expected this season

November 14, 2018 – Despite wet harvest , Iowa has big c rops in 2018

Iowa is harvesting a record soybean crop and third-largest corn crop.

(Headline hedges by saying “ big ” crops, burying “record” in the subhead. Hedges further by saying “crops”, instead of identifying which crops. That makes it less searchable – ed)

As expected, USDA lowered its estimate for both corn and soybean yield, as well as production, in its November Crop Production report. Based on conditions as of Nov. 1, the government’s latest monthly forecast reflects the wet fall and weather-related problems caused by harvest delays in Iowa and other areas.

(As good as they’ve ever been, and the tone is “problems, problems” – ed)

USDA now estimates U.S. corn production for 2018 at 14.62 billion bushels, down 1% from 14.77 billion bushels in October. If this estimate holds true, it would be the second-largest U.S. crop on record after 15.14 billion bushels produced in 2016. Soybean production for the U.S. in 2018 is now forecast at a record 4.60 billion bushels, down 1.9% from 4.69 billion bushels in October, but up 4.3% from 4.41 billion bushels produced a year ago.

Thus, the U.S. in 2018 is harvesting it’s second-largest corn crop on record and a record soybean crop. Iowa is harvesting its third-largest corn crop and a record soybean crop.

Iowa 2018 corn crop estimate lowered

Released Nov. 8, the November report estimates Iowa’s 2018 corn crop at 2.52 billion bushels, down slightly from October’s estimate of 2.601 billion bushels. Iowa harvested 2.605 billion bushels in 2017. Iowa’s record corn crop was produced in 2016 at 2.74 billion bushels. So, 2.52 billion bushels in 2018 would be Iowa’s third largest corn crop.

(Paragraph head hedges by trumpeting " lowered ", to cover for “third largest in history” buried below it - ed)

November 24, 2018 – Missouri - Near-record deer harvest recorded