The Abyss - something I recently came across that has worked incredibly well for me

Hi All,

I’m posting to tell people about something I recently came across that has worked incredibly well for me in my on-going tussle with the “Dark Side.” I found this site: http://www.wearechristiansoldiers.com/T … fault.aspx from a link on whale.to

It talks about an ability that we humans have to defend ourselves against demons. It says we have the ability to cast them “into the Abyss” when they come around to bother us. I know that all sounds a little more religious and biblical than we normally get here on EW, but the idea called to me so I decided to try it the next time I felt a negative intrusion, and WOW, it works. At least it works very well for me, I don’t know how it will or won’t for others as this whole idea is very new to me and I’m no expert on any of it, but I feel compelled to share the news with the readers here who probably could use the information.

It’s been a wild ride the past couple of weeks that I’ve been using this technique. The first day as I walked around the malls of Pickering doing some Christmas shopping, I was “casting” left, right, and centre – whenever I felt anything negative start up, which was often. I’ve always hated shopping in crowded malls because I feel like I get attacked from every angle all the time, and it appears I was, but I just didn’t know how to stop it. I learned boosting as many have here, and that helped A LOT, but didn’t really put an end to the problem. Casting the attackers into the Abyss does stop it cold, for me anyway. Again, I don’t know if it will for others, but I think it’s well worth a try by any who feel the need.

A strange side note to this story is that shortly after I learned of the Abyss, I would get a negative feeling when I came to ethericwarriors.com . This, of course, had me concerned as I love this site and was distressed that there might be some problem
attached to it. For around ten days or so I felt this negativity, right up until about ten minutes ago when I started to write this post. I had the feeling that maybe this negative energy was not from EW, but an attempt by “the dark side” to prevent me from posting about the Abyss, to stop me passing on this knowledge in this public forum. As soon as I started to write this post the negative vibe stopped, and as I sit here typing I feel fine.

“do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do” yep, I’ve really entered the “Twighlight Zone” with this one

Hey, all I can tell you is this is what I’m experiencing and I feel much better off with this new knowledge and ability (new to me, anyway), and I’m betting it could help others out there who are similarly harrassed by, dare I say it: demons. I REALLY have an inner taboo (programming?) about using that word. Maybe that’s perfect confirmation that I should, and that demons really are the culprits. Funny that I have no such reservations about the terms “reptillians” or “aliens” – but “demons” – that bothers me

Well, take from that what you will folks. I feel I’ve fulfilled my obligation in writing this post, and it’s up to you what you do with the information.

Mike

Thanks for info! I felt an attack today, pretty harsh. Because i was in so much pain… I gave it a try. It worked within 5 seconds. Theres a lot a crap I’m gonna chuck into that abyss [Image Can Not Be Found];

You’re very welcome Bear Claw and thanks for posting about it. I’ve told a couple of people verbally about “The Abyss” and both find it useful and powerful. How did humanity miss this one?

Well, it’s probably easy to answer that question, come to think of it. A better question is: what empowering ability that we good humans possess has NOT been hidden by our oppressors?

It seems to me that we don’t really need to reinvent the wheel to free ourselves, we just need to remember or rediscover the tools Yahweh blessed us with in the beginning. I’m thinking our plight isn’t so dire as it seems. We have (including orgonite) all the tools and ability we need, we simply need more people to realize it.

Mike

Thanks for the method Mike. And I appreciate that you shared it with the intent that we would all adapt it in ways that fit for us and our own frequency. It came in handy this holiday season when I was in Bali and wow the spirit activity on that island was very palpable.

For me the “abyss” is a vortex of colored orgasm that pulses from my heart and all of creation. My boosting partner and I did a lot of healing work in that area this holiday season and I had a most remarkable experience (On New Year 2011) where first I was shown Mary Magdelane and that she was not a prostitute at all but a temple goddess trained very well in the art of sacred sensuality and how her and Jesus engaged in these unions in order to infuse heaven and earth together and to open an “abyss” of colored orgasm that negativity was sucked into and recycled. This was a very profound experience for me. I also appreciate that it is simply my own experience and thus should be viewed that way and not taken as a claim to valid history of Mary Magdelane and Jesus Christ. Who knows I don’t have a clue. However the energy that I walked around with and continue to walk around with is stunning. I feel the “abyss vortex of orgasm” all around me right now. I think what it drives home for me is that the artful exporation of sacred sensuality is not simply a quest to expand ones potential for pleasure and joy, but to anchor that orgasmic energy right down at the core level of ones being. So that as you walk around this beautiful “abyss” is in your very frequency and thus deeply empowers you.

Maybe this sharing should be in the thread on Sexuality, but for me it was connected to the “abyss” method.

Maybe the angel of a thousand orgasms is Mary Magdelane and Jesus in union together. Hard to say, but I do find when I call upon this vision rermarkable things take place and negative entities are recycled with love in an instant…into the “abyss”.

Much love and many hugs…hkj