The actual origin of species, continued - the shortnose gar, 1999 to 2022 - from "Positive Changes That Are Occurring", by Jeff Miller

“I suppose there are two views about everything,” said Mark. “Eh? Two views? There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there’s never more than one.”

From “That Hideous Strength”, by C.S. Lewis, 1945

The information that follows is the product of just a few hours of research, on a day where I was, as is my wont, hot-keying back and forth from saving the world to kicking ass on my day job.

I haven’t even gotten to the Ohio River basin, yet, but am going to publish this, and return to it as I get more time.

Who has written the book on the shortnose gar? I’m guessing I’m the first to do so. You won’t have to ask yourself why that’s the case once you finish my article.

I’m working on a developing thesis that is becoming stronger the longer I work on it. I look forward to having the wherewithal to purchase historical scientific texts on fish.

That thesis, by the way, is that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

I should check e-bay. I’ll bet I can get the paperback books I had as a kid, “saltwater fish of the world”, “freshwater fish of the world”, and such and such. In the mid-'70’s, I watched Jacques Cousteau on TV (who didn’t?), and I studied those books. I could name any fish in them. I’ll bet they’re virtually free.

I haven’t thought about it since, until I stumbled upon it stream-of-consciousness just now.

And, thinking this through, I’m sure the library is chock full of those books.

Have you notice that I don’t often think things through? I’m a swashbuckler. I like to carry things by storm, like Joan of Arc. Although, to be fair, I have been working on this research effort without cease for almost ten years.

I was bright enough to get my broke ass a library card last week. I’m reading the Oxford Companion to Mark Twain, it’s just delightful.

In addition to the two-faced, sociopathic Illuminist shills whom I take to task below, there there may be actual honest people out there who study fish. These articles will eventually reach them, from hand to hand.

THE DATA

“The shortnose gar is a primitive freshwater fish of the family Lepisosteidae. It is native to the United States where its range includes the Mississippi and Missouri River basins, ranging from Montana to the west and the Ohio River to the east, southwards to the Gulf Coast.”
[image]

(Shortnose gar, Lepisosteus platostomus)

The Mississippi River passes through Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

If the shortnose gar is native to the Mississippi River basin, and the Mississippi River passes through Louisiana, then why does Louisiana have records for the longnose gar and the alligator gar, but not the shortnose gar?

If the shortnose gar is native to the Mississippi River basin, and the Mississippi river passes through Iowa, then why does Iowa have a state record for the longnose gar, but not the shortnose gar?

The Missouri River a tributary of the Mississippi begins in Three Forks , Montana, as the confluence of 3 major rivers, Madison, Jefferson & Gallatin & ends in St. Louis, Missouri. Crossing South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, & at 2,540 mi. is the longest river in the US.

If the shortnose gar is native to the Missouri River basin, and the Missouri River begins in Montana, then why aren’t there any shortnose gar records in Montana?

If the shortnose gar is native to the Missouri River basin, and the Missouri River passes through North Dakota, why aren’t there any shortnose gar records in North Dakota?

If the shortnose gar is native to the Missouri River basin, and the Missouri River passes through Kentucky, then why does Kentucky have a state record for spotted gar and longnose gar, but not shortnose gar?

If the shortnose gar is native to the Missouri River basin, and the Missouri River passes through Colorado, then why doesn’t Colorado have any state records for the shortnose gar?

Now let’s take a look at the state records for the shortnose gar:

The earliest appearance of the shortnose gar in the historical record is from 1995, in Missouri, when it first manifested there at a threshold weight of 4 pounds, 11 ounces.

Then, from 1995 to 2010, the Missouri state record shortnose gar increased by 74%, or nearly doubled in size, from 4 pounds, 11 ounces to 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Mo.gov’s Bill Graham omitted the percentage, and said only that the new record “topped” the old.

That’s an average annual increase of 4.9% per year over each of those fifteen years.

From some obfuscated prior date to 2022, the all-tackle world record shortnose gar increased in size by 103%, or doubled in size, from 7 pounds, 1 ounce to 14 pounds, 6 ounces.

From some obfuscated prior date and 2010, the all-tackle world record shortnose gar increased in size by 16%, from 7 pounds, 1 ounce to 8 pounds, 3 ounces. M0.gov’s Bill Graham omitted the percentage, and said only that the new record “topped” the old.

The next appaerance of the shortnose gar in the historical record is in 1998, when it first winked into existence in Arkansas, at a threshold weight of 6 pounds, 12 ounces.

Then, from 1998 to 2017, the Arkansas state record shortnose gar increased in size by 65%, from 6 pounds, 12 ounces to 11 pounds, 2 ounces. That was a world record in 2017, by the way, albeit an uncredited one.

From not existing, to existing in 1998, to world record size, in less than 20 years.

We’re seeing the same pattern, state after state. The species comes into existence, and then increases exponentially in size over a very short period of time. Far too short a period of time for any mechanistic, Darwinistic explanations as to why that might be the case.

The next appearance of the shortnose gar in the historical record is in Mississippi, in 1999, when it winked into existence at a threshold weight of 5.83 pounds.

The shortnose gar is then absent from the record in Mississippi from 1999 to 2014.

The shortnose gar next appears in the historical record in 1999, in Illinois, in 1999, at a threshold weight of 5 pounds, .96 ounces.

Then, From 1999 to 2018, the Illinois state record shortnose gar increased in size by 37% , from 5 pounds, .96 ounces to 6 pounds, 15.2 ounces. That long absence from the record indicates that it winked back out of existence in Illinois after 1999, and then reappeared in 2018, at a much larger threshold weight of 6 pounds, 15.2 ounces.

From 2006 to 2022, the Nebraska rod and reel state record redhorse increased in size by 27%, or by almost one-third, from 2 pounds, 12 ounces to 3 pounds, 8 ounces.

From 2010 to 2022, the largest shortnose gar ever taken by bowfishing in Nebraska and the all-tackle world record shortnose gar increased in size by 61%, from 8 pounds, 3 ounces to 13 pounds, 3.2 ounces.

2010 to 2022, the Missouri state record and all-tackle world record shortnose gar increased in size by 76% , from 8 pounds, 3 ounces to 14 pounds, 6 ounces. That’s an average annual increase in size of 6.3% per year over each of those twelve years.

Both of the previous shortnose gar records we’re discussing were stricken by fraudulent genetic testing. In the case of the Missouri fish, the first genetic test proved that it was a shortnose gar.

Fortunately for us, we’re reading a scholarly article on fish that are expanding in size exponentially regardless of species or geography, and we know, further, that the shortnose gar’s gigantic increase in size in Nebraska and Missouri maps against similar exponential increases in size taking place in the species in Illinois and Arkansas.

From 2012 to 2022, the Nebraska state record shortnose gar increased in size by some obfuscated exponential amount from 7 pounds, 5 ounces to what Nebraska.gov’s Daryl Bauer said was “approaching three times larger than any shortnose gar ever recorded .” The Nebraska fish Feds obfuscated any specific details about the catch and rejected it, claiming it wasn’t genetically a shortnose gar.

From 2010 to 2017, the largest shortnose gar ever caught increased in size by 36%, from 8 pounds 3 ounces to 11 pounds, 2 ounces.

That’s an average annual increase in size of 5.14% per year over each of those seven years.

In 2014, the current Mississippi flyfishing state record shortnose gar was caught. It weighed 3.28 lbs. It had previously materialized there in 1999, at a threshold weight of 5.83 pounds, and then disappeared, prior to reappearing in 2014 at this lower threshold weight of 3.28 pounds.

in 2017, the shortnose gar winked into existence in Kansas, at a threshold weight of 9.64 pounds.

In 2017, the shortnose gar winked into existence in Minnesota, at a threshold weight of 5 pounds, 4 ounces.

From 2017 to 2022, the largest shortnose gar ever caught increased in size by 29%, from 11 pounds, 2 ounces to 14 pounds, 6 ounces.

That’s an average annual increase in size of 5.8% per year over each of those five years.

The 5.8% average annual increase in size of the largest shortnose gar ever caught from 2017 to 2022 is 12% greater than its 5.2% average annual increase in size from 2010 to 2017.

The growth rate of the shortnose gar is increasing exponentially, going forward in time. That’s not scientifically possible, at least not according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that “there’s no such thing as the ether”, and that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-programmed maximum size.

The truth is that the size, fertility, longevity of any organism vary directly with that of its etheric environment.

The 6.3% average annual increase in size of the Missouri state record shortnose gar from 2010 to 2022 was 29% greater, or almost one third greater than the 4.9% average annual increase in size of the species there from 1995 to 2010.

The growth rate of the shortnose gar in Missouri is increasing exponentially, going forward in time. That’s not scientifically possible, at least not according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that “there’s no such thing as the ether”, and that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-programmed maximum size.

The truth is that the size, fertility, longevity of any organism vary directly with that of its etheric environment.

From 2017 to 2022, the Nebraska bowfishing state record bigmouth buffalo increased in size by 11% , from 57 pounds to 63 pounds.

In 2020, the shortnose gar first manifested in Iowa, at a threshold weight of 8.05 pounds.

THE ARTICLES

The shortnose gar is a primitive freshwater fish of the family Lepisosteidae. It is native to the United States where its range includes the Mississippi and Missouri River basins, ranging from Montana to the west and the Ohio River to the east, southwards to the Gulf Coast.

The Mississippi River passes through Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

MINNESOTA

Gar, Shortnose 4 lbs
9.6 oz Mississippi River Hennepin 07/22/1984

(I can’t find any extant media records extant of this catch)

WISCONSIN

Gar, Shortnose 4 lbs. 5.4 oz 31.75 08/22/2015 Fox River Outagamie

(I can’t find any extant media records extant of this catch)

IOWA

Iowa has a state record for the longnose gar, but not the shortnose gar. Why?

ILLINOIS

6 pounds, 15.2 ounces, 2018

TENNESSEE

6 pounds, 6 ounces, Kentucky Lake, TN, 6/15/2001

MISSOURI

14 pounds, 6 ounces, 2022

KENTUCKY

Kentucky has a state record for spotted gar and longnose gar, but not shortnose gar. Why?

ARKANSAS

Gar, Shortnose 5 lbs., 13 oz. Lake Dardanelle 09/23/2011 Thomas Kremers, Clarksville,AR

www.outdoornews.com › 2011/11/24 › ar-shortnose-garAR: Shortnose gar record topped at Lake Dardanelle

(behind a paywall) Tom Kremers of Clarksville added almost a pound and a half to the state-record shortnose gar mark Sept. 23 when he caught one that weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces from the Spadra

www.arkansasonline.com › news › 2017Bowfisherman sets shortnose gar record - arkansasonline.com
Jan 24, 2017 · by ARKANSAS GAME AND FISH COMMISSION | January 24, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. Bryson Harpole of Ward didn’t only set a new bar for shortnose gar in Arkansas’s fishing

MISSISSIPPI

Shortnose Gar 3.28 lbs Chuck Herring Grenada, MS Yalobusha River 7/29/2014 12:00:00 AM Fly Fishing

Shortnose Gar 5.83 lbs Robert Mills Oakland, MS Enid Spillway 8/22/1999 12:00:00 AM Rod and Reel

(no media accounts I could locate.

LOUISIANA

Louisiana has records for the longnose gar and the alligator gar, but not the shortnose gar. Why?

The shortnose gar is a primitive freshwater fish of the family Lepisosteidae. It is native to the United States where its range includes the Mississippi and Missouri River basins,

The Missouri River a tributary of the Mississippi begins in Three Forks , Montana, as the confluence of 3 major rivers, Madison, Jefferson & Gallatin & ends in St. Louis, Missouri. Crossing South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, & at 2,540 mi. is the longest river in the US.

MONTANA

There are no gar records of any kind in Montana. If the shortnose gar is native to the Missouri river basin, and the Missouri river begins in Montana, why aren’t there any shortnose gar records in Montana?

NORTH DAKOTA

There are no gar records of any kind in North Dakota. If the shortnose gar is native to the Missouri river basin, and the Missouri river passes through North Dakota, why aren’t there any shortnose gar records in North Dakota?

NEBRASKA

Gar, Shortnose

7 lbs, 5 oz Nemaha River,

Richardson County Jeremy Waggoner

Jun 9, 2012

www.outdoorlife.com › blogs › newshoundNebraska Angler Lands Record Longnose Gar in Platte River
Foral’s gar surpassed the previous record, which had stood for 12 years, by three pounds

From 2012 to 2022, the Nebraska state record shortnose gar increased in size by some obfuscated exponential amount from 7 pounds, 5 ounces to what Nebraska.gov’s Daryl Bauer said was “approaching three times larger than any shortnose gar ever recorded.” The Nebraska Feds obfuscated any specific details about the catch and rejected it, claiming it wasn’t genetically a shortnose gar.

IOWA

Shortnose gar

Jul 16, 2020 - 8.05 lbs.

JEREMY SUITER

There are no other media accounts of Suiter’s record, or any other shortnose gar records in Iowa. It appears that the shortnose gar first manifested in Iowa in 2020, at a threshold weight of 8.05 pounds.

COLORADO

The shortnose gar is native to the United States where its range includes the Missouri River basin. The Missouri river runs through Colorado. Why are there no shortnose gar records in Colorado?

KANSAS

GAR, SHORTNOSE 9.64 lbs. 35 1/2 inches Bowfishing Delaware River above Perry Lake 07/01/17 Kevin Dishong, Archie, MO

I’m unable to locate any media accounts of this record. There are no rod and reel records for the shortnose gar in Kansas. Thus, in 2017, the shortnose gar winked into existence in Kansas, at a threshold weight of 9.64 pounds.

MISSOURI (see below)

WORLD RECORD SHORTNOSE GAR, MISSOURI, 2010

In October 2010, mdc.mo.gov said “Shortnose gar may earn St. Joe angler world record”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, author Bill Graham omits the name of the state, to make the subject far less searchable. For the record, it’s Missouri.

As a bonus, Bill also omitted “state record”.

Those are both examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article goes on to say “Patience with a fish most anglers ignore put George Pittman Sr. on track to be considered a world record holder by the International Game Fish Association.”

Which sets the tone by implying that it wasn’t a sudden, exponential increase in size of the shortnose gar in Missouri, but simply rather that George kept at it, and got lucky.

The article goes on to say “As is, the 8-pound, 3-ounce shortnose gar that Pittman caught on Oct. 12 at Lake Contrary in St. Joseph is already confirmed by the Missouri Department of Conservation as a state record rod-and-reel catch. The 36.2-inch fish tops the previous state record shortnose gar, a 4-pound, 11-ounce fish caught from Lower Big Lake in 1995.”

Where “catch” and “caught” bravely keep up the ruse that it was fishing-skill-related, not driven by the fact that the shortnose gar increased exponentially in size in Missouri in 2010.

Author Bill Graham used the general “tops the previous record” to fraudulently imply that the new record was just larger than the old, and obscure the margin between the records.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

I had to do the math to learn that, from 1995 to 2010, the Missouri state record shortnose gar increased by 74%, or nearly doubled in size, from 4 pounds, 11 ounces to 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Mo.gov’s Bill Graham omitted the percentage, and said only that the new record “topped” the old.

“Pittman, 52, spent many summer nights trying to catch catfish from the oxbow lake, an old channel of the nearby Missouri River. He caught only a few catfish but he regularly landed and released gar, most “about 20- to 24-inches long and as big around as an egg. I’ve caught about 250 gar this year.”

The ruse is tireless.

The article yammers on “One shortnose that he landed was bigger than usual so he weighed it, and it was 6-pounds, 3-ounces, big enough to be a state record. But he didn’t know about the record and he gave that shortnose to a friend who likes to eat gar.”

Bill Graham is playing like veteran fisherman didn’t know the biggest shortnose gar ever caught in all history the moment his bugging eyes rested upon it.

The unbelievable ruse plays on:

“Later a tackle shop employee told Pittman that he might have given away a record fish. So when he caught another big gar, he waited until daybreak and then called the Missouri Conservation Department.”

Where Bill Graham has walked the biggest shortnose gar ever caught in the history of the world back to merely “big”.

Since George loves him some fishing like it is almost his job, he was there when the shortnose gar in Missouri suddenly increased to the largest in all history, in all the world.

The maudlin farce cotinues: “When I got to the lake I knew it had beaten the old state record fish,” said fisheries biologist Eric Dennis."

Where Missouri state fisheries biologist Eric Dennis mentions the state record, as if he had no idea it was anywhere near the world record. Remember, Eric loves him some fish so much that it is, in fact, his taxpayer-funded job. Speaking of which, did you notice that, under the false guise of familiarity, author Bill Graham omitted the name of the state that Eric is a fisheries biologist in? For the record, it’s Missouri.

Oh, did I mention that, under the false guise of familarity, Missouri state fisheries biologist Eric Dennis said “beaten the old state record fish” to avoid saying the name of the state? For the record, it’s Missouri. As a bonus, Eric said “state record fish” to avoid saying “state record longnose gar”.

Say what you will about them, there’s no quit in these guys, and of course gals.

Lying-shill Eric used the general “beaten” the state record to obscure the far more impactful margin between the old records and the new.

The article goes on to say “Dennis weighed the fish on a certified scale. The catch is under review by the International Game Fish Association in Dania Beach, Fla., as a pending world record. It tops the current record 7-pound, 1-ounce shortnose gar that was caught in Texas.”

From some obfuscated prior date and 2010, the all-tackle world record shortnose gar increased in size by 16%, from 7 pounds, 1 ounce to 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Missouri.gov’s Bill Graham omitted the percentage, and said only that the new record “topped” the old.

The 6.3% average annual increase in size of the Missouri state record shortnosenose gar from 2010 to 2022 was 29% greater, or almost one third greater than the 4.9% average annual increase in size of the species there from 1995 to 2010.
The growth rate of the shortnose gar in Missouri is increasing exponentially, going forward in time. That’s not scientifically possible, at least not according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that “there’s no such thing as the ether”, and that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-programmed maximum size.

MISSISSIPPI FLY FISHING STATE RECORD SHORTNOSE GAR, 2014

Shortnose Gar 3.28 lbs Chuck Herring Grenada, MS Yalobusha River 7/29/2014 12:00:00 AM Fly Fishing

ARKANSAS STATE RECORD SHORTNOSE GAR, 2017

In January 2017, nwaonline.com published “Bowfisherman sets shortnose gar record”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the uncredited author from the Arkansas Fish and Game Commission omitted the name of the state, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For the record, it’s Arkansas.

As a bonus, they also omitted the word “state” from “state record”.

For those late to the party, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The curiously-uncredited author from the Arkansas Fish and Game Commission goes on to say “Bryson Harpole of Ward didn’t only set a new bar for shortnose gar in Arkansas’s fishing records. He crushed the old record for unrestricted tackle. His bowfishing catch from Cypress Bayou Wildlife Management Area weighed an impressive 11 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 36.8 inches long. The previous record, held by Robert Perkins of Conway and taken at Lake Conway in 1998, was 6 pounds, 12 ounces.”

Where the author carefully omitted the specific percentage increase between the records and replace it with the lurid but only-general “crushed the old record”.

Forcing me to do the math to learn that, from 1998 to 2017, the Arkansas bowfishing state record shortnose gar increased in size by 65%, from 6 pounds, 12 ounces to 11 pounds, 2 ounces.

The article goes on to say "The catch also surpassed the 9-pound, 6-ounce shortnose gar record for hookand-line angling. Unrestricted tackle methods of harvest include bowfishing, snagging and passive fishing devices such as trotlines and yo-yos. The International Game Fish Association doesn’t recognize bowfishing as a legitimate capture method for hook-and-line records,” Horton said. “But I believe Mr. Harpole was looking into other organizations that qualified bowfishing records to see if he could claim a world record with the catch.”

I also learned "Gar, Shortnose 5 lbs., 13 oz. Lake Dardanelle 09/23/2011 Thomas Kremers, Clarksville,AR

www.outdoornews.com › 2011/11/24 › ar-shortnose-garAR: Shortnose gar record topped at Lake Dardanelle

(behind a paywall) Tom Kremers of Clarksville added almost a pound and a half to the state-record shortnose gar mark Sept. 23 when he caught one that weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces from the Spadr"

That’s where I have to put a bookmark for now in regard to the shortnose gar in Arkansas, given time constraints.

MINNESOTA SHORTNOSE GAR, 2017

In June 2017, odumagazine.com said “Minnesota state record short nose gar landed”.

Where the uncredited author said “short nose gar landed” to place the emphasis on the efforts of the person who caught it, as a ruse to obscure the sudden, exponential increase in size of the shortnose gar in Minnesota in 2017.

As a bonus, they deliberately misspelled “shortnose gar” as “short nose gar”, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Almost incredibly, the article only lists the weight of the new record holder, at 5 pounds, 4 ounces, caught by Hayden Cutmacher. There’s no mention of what the previous record was, or who set it, or when. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as compartmentalization.

There’s no mention of a previous record. It appears that the shortnose gar winked into existence in Minnesota in 2017, at a threshold weight of 5 pounds, 4 ounces.

ILLINOIS STATE RECORD SHORTNOSE GAR, 2018

In June 2018, chicago.suntimes.com said "For the love of gar: Don Lawrence catches Illinois-record shortnose gar’.

The article goes on to say “The shortnose Lawrence, of St. Louis, caught Sunday was 35 inches (if I am reading the photo at the bottom right) and weighed 6 pounds, 15.2 ounces, topping the one (5-0.96) caught by William “Garman” Meyer on July 20, 1999 from the Vermilion River in LaSalle County.”

Where author Dale Bowman fraudulently used the general “topping” to imply that the new record just exceeded the old. I had to do the math to learn that, from 1999 to 2018, the Illinois state record shortnose gar increased in size by 37%, from 5 pounds, .96 ounces to 6 pounds, 15.2 ounces.

Most helpfully, Dale went on to say “The International Game Fish Association lists the all-tackle world-record shortnose gar–8-3 (3.71 kg)–as caught by George Pittman Sr.on Oct. 12, 2010 from Lake Contrary in Missouri.”

NEBRASKA STATE RECORDS 2022

In October 2022, magazine.outdoornebraska.gov said “State Record Update, Fall 2022”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, author Daryl Bauer omitted the name of the state, along with the word “fish”, to make the subject completely unsearchable. Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Directly in the face of the highest fish record activity in the history of the state of Nebraska, Daryl brazenly goes on to say “It has been quite a while since I gave an update on Nebraska state record fish. The main reason for that is there has not been much activity. There has been somehowever, so let me tell you about it.”

The article goes on to say “The first was caught by rod & reel back in April. I told you it had been a while. The fish was a shorthead redhorse, a native species of sucker. Adam Pavelka from Verdigre caught the fish. Adam caught the redhorse on a jig and worm from the Missouri River in Knox County. It weighed 3 pounds 8 ounces, and was 20 1/8 inches long. Adam’s redhorse beat the old record by 12 ounces; a fish caught in 2006.”

Where Daryl used the terse, general “beat the old record by 12 ounces” to obscure the far more impactful percentage increase that I was forced to do the math to learn.

From 2006 to 2022, the Nebraska rod and reel state record redhorse increased in size by 27%, or by almost one-third, from 2 pounds, 12 ounces to 3 pounds, 8 ounces.

That’s a gigantic, historically-unprecedented increase in size, which Daryl has obfuscated as best he could and made no comment about. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The article goes on to say “Back in May, Isaac Howser from Dodge, Nebraska was bowfishing at Fremont Lakes SRA when he arrowed a 63-pound bigmouth buffalo. Isaac’s fish was 43 inches long. We have had some big buffalo taken by bowfishers over the years. The previous record was 6 pounds lighter, and was taken at Johnson Reservoir five years ago.”

Can you see how, despite the fact that Daryl loves him some fish like writing about them is, in fact, his job, Daryl once again omitted the far more impactful percentage increase between the records? Instead, he ran with the Satanically-inverted “the previous record was 6 pounds lighter”.

He adds more black magic with “we have had some big buffalo taken by bowfishers over the years”, to obscure the sudden, quantum increase in size of the bigmouth buffalo in Nebraska from 2017 to 2022.

I had to do the math to learn it was 2017, because Daryl harried the opposition by saying “taken at Johnson reservoir five years ago”.

Then I had to do the math again to learn that, from 2017 to 2022, the Nebraska bowfishing state record bigmouth buffalo increased in size by 11%, from 57 pounds to 63 pounds.

But the Black magic has not even really begun.

Let’s read on:

"Down a Rabbit Hole

I had one other state record application cross my desk. It was for another fish taken by archery, a gar. By rule, state record fish have to be examined by a Nebraska fisheries biologist. The primary reason for that is to verify the identity of the fish. Initial field identification of the gar in question was shortnose gar, a very, VERY big shortnose gar. A shortnose gar that was approaching three times larger than any shortnose gar ever recorded."

Can you see how Daryl carefully obscures the name of the person who caught it, when they caught it, where they caught it, and the actual margin between the old record and the new? Those are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why Daryl goes on to say:

"Once the fish made it to a fisheries biologist, there was still a question or two about its identity. Proper identification of any fish depends on the whole fish, all of its characteristics. There is a lot of variability in nature and some fish are well, just different, non-typical. In the lab this fish keyed out to longnose gar in almost all characteristics. There was one characteristic where it was borderline shortnose gar, but even in that characteristic it was much closer to a longnose gar.

I went to school with the lead author of The fishes of Nebraska. When I have questions about fish identification, he is my “go to” guy. I sent him photos and descriptions of this fish. Almost immediately his response was longnose gar. His expert opinion was enough for me."

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “cloudy”.

That’s why the article goes on to say "But, that was not the end of it. . . . What about DNA? Coincidentally, there was a similar fish recently arrowed by another Nebraska bowfisher down in Missouri. The Missouri gar had had DNA analysis and the results were, well, cloudy. My inquiry then set off a debate among several Missouri fish biologists about gar genetics. Come to find out, there is more work that needs to be done on “mapping” gar genetics. Right now, the DNA standards for gar have not been established and well, you cannot determine what DNA you are looking at unless you know what it is supposed to look like.

Oh, and if it is too big to be true, it probably ain’t, even if it might be a record."

Daryl is desperately trying to keep the lid on the sudden, well-documented explosion in the increase in size of the shortnose gar that is occurring regardless of geography.

The great news is that all he’s got is the Trumpian mind-fuck “if it’s too big to be true, it probably ain’t, even if it might be a record”.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as stonewalling.

In August 2022, another article by Brady Cox says “Nebraska Man Sets Bowfishing World Record For Largest Shortnose Gar”?

The article goes on to say “At their last stop, Porter shot a sweet gar…Except this wasn’t your basic gar. It was a 14-pound, six-ounce gar, more than three times the average size of the fish.”

Can you see how Brady walked the by-far-largest bowfishing shortnose gar in the history of the world back to merely “sweet”?

And how he compared the size of the new world record holder back to the average size of the fish, and not the previous record? Remember, Brady loves him some fish so much that writing about them is, in fact, his job.

The article goes on to say “The previous record was set at 13-pounds, one-ounce.”

Can you see how Brady blacks out when the previous record was set, and who set it, and what the margin between those records was? Those are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From some obfuscated prior date and 2022, the bowfishing world record shortnose gar increased in size by 10%, from 13 pounds, 1 ounce to 14 pounds, 6 ounces.

Hilariously, the “it wasn’t actually a shortnose gar!” ruse was played in the cases of both fish we’re discussing. Obviously, this sort of gambit can’t hold up in the long run, especially under cross-examination.

But the first rule of Politics is “deny, deny, deny”.

On August 17, 2022, the Springfield News Leader said “Genetic testing proves state record fish caught on Lake of the Ozarks was shortnose gar”.

Spectacularly, a later update to the article says “The Missouri Department of Conservation is now saying the reported shortnose gar was not a shortnose gar after all. Here’s the latest on what a second round of testing found.”

Jeff Miller, Libertyville, IL, October 10, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]