The Areest of Christine in Bor Southern Sudan

Yesterday when Christine visited her Nubian friend in Southern Sudan at a town called Bor where she had been training some of them on some of the basics of making the orgonite. She had been there for the last three days, and in the cause of training and gifting, some police officers alleged that they are bad group. She was picked for interrogation by the police together with some of her members and up to this time she is at the police station at Bor.

Around that place had been strictly guided by the police under suspicion of the menace attack by the rebels, so the police officers had been having frequent patrol and thorough house to house inspection. So by coincident it happened that Christine was having training session with her friends the Nubians. So they picked Christine together with her group for interrogation. They latter release some of the group members and retain Christine together with some two leaders for more inquiry.

I know nothing will go wrong

Guch

Very sorry and unfortunate for what happened to Christine in Southern Sudan. In fact there had never been any historical occurrence of such arrest in Southern Sudan and i do believe it took place by a mistake. I trust the result will be positive.

Dancan

Its with some hardship and uncertainty that hits Christine family for three days ago when she went to visit the Nubian she unlawfully arrested by the patrol police offices. She is still in police custody so me I just want to travelled there and monitor the stability of her children and also help Guch how she be out as soon as possible. I have to for Christine also wanted to see me. i thank Laurent for helping me to go Southern Sudan to Christine Dancan

The arrest of Christine while on gifting mission among the Nubians has caused a lot of havoc and suspicion among the gifters in east African at large. in fact for the last few months we had been having a safe working ground where we work without difficulties. So this arrest has made our cohorts to have fear but we are sure that things will be okay very soon. Linda our new gifter in Eritrea upon hearing these has offered to support Christine children with $50 for sustainability of her children. Nicholas who is still gifting with Linda in Eritrea have also sent to me another $60 for the same purpose.

Dancan had traveled there today to see how she can be bailed out on cash bail to see if she can now handle her case from her house. Guch also went there to see the present condition of her case and am very sure like tomorrow we will get a positive feed back on that matter. Meanwhile lets keep on boosting Christine and the family.

Chris

When Guch emailed me about this I started sending heart energy (boosting) to Christine and her jailed associates, as I’m sure many of our readers are also doing.

Southern Sudan is a newly independent country and Christine was one of the elected delegates who went to Khartoum to negotiate for this in 2010 so I’m hoping that the police will be shown that they are not only innocent but have been a source of healing, peace and prosperity for the new nation.

This will be a good test to see whether the new government is deeply corrupted or not, at least. They have legitimate concerns about terrorism because the British and American sewer rat agencies, on behalf of the oil and mining cartels, have been paying mercenaries to murder civilians there for many years.

~Don

It had been a bigger task to see Christine’s case after these government officers has put several allegations against Christine’s work together with her colleagues. They now alleged that Christine upon working and conducting seminars in that area she had malfunction some of their apparatus and communication equipment. Some of them could not understand the meaning of gifting and through that is why they complicate the case. So now our point of interest is to see Christine bailed out so that she can handle that case from outside. I also see it very important if we can have a lawyer to help us in that case.

In fact they alleged that the gifting done by Christine’s team have really disrupted several communication appliances of the government. So from the outlook since Christine is a lone we are going to see if we can get a competent lawyer who could help us in this case. In fact if they could check from the history record how Christine contributed to the stability of that nation, they would just set her free without any bail but because of corruption which rocks this newly born nation none is ready to listen to any statement given by us. So we see that despite every allegation and challenges we are going to see the way out.

If we can get some money for the cash bail like $350 that she can pay for the cash bail and for the lawyer. So anybody who could be able to support can use Duncan’s PayPal [email protected] or world remit. It happened so well that already Dancan is with us and we are going to see how we can help one another to see the case go through.

We thanks Linda from Eritrea and Nicholas for the money that they have sent to help Christine’s children.

Guch.