The breaking of the great artificial drought, continued

The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind. Many circumstances have, and will arise, which are not local, but universal,”

― From " Common Sense ", by Thomas Paine, 1776

Tomas recently sent me this link, detailing his recent gifting in Thailand.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=sv&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fcloudbuster.se%2Forgonit-i-thailand-februari-2020%2F

To me it’s an exemplary record, and very uplifting to read.

The words " mystery ", " baffled " and " puzzled " are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is " miracle ".

That’s why a current news story that I’ve appended below is headlined “Record rainfall soaks parts of Southern California — is a 'March miracle ’ emerging?”

And why another from a completely different part of the state reads “’ Miracle March’: California’s Sierra Nevada Pummeled By Feet of Snow.”

Where the author used the general " feet " to obfuscate the fact that Kingvale got over six feet of snow, Sierra-at-Tahoe over seven, and Homewood over ten feet of snow .

Whether it be hilarious, mouth-breather memes like " bomb cyclone ", or fevered misdirections like " miracle March ", the folks in charge have a limited playbook, that no one ever used to question them on.

Well, those days are over, now.

It’s March 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. And those changes are increasing in speed and magnitude.

One of those changes is that the Great Artificial Drought has been broken by the slow, steady, widespread and ever-increasing distribution of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices in the vicinity of the weather warfare infrastructure that many still mistakenly presume only carries cell phone traffic and weather radar data.

I’ve appended numerous current news stories below to support my thesis. You’ll see they’re from widely-separated geographies.

One story, from a month or so ago, is headlined " Four Alabama cities have record rainfall on Tuesday."

Where the author has used the general " four Alabama cities ", in place of the cities’ names, to make the subject drastically less searchable. When I went back to find it again, I typed “Alabama record rainfall 2020” (but not in quotes). The story wasn’t on the first page of hits, or the second. I had to type the story’s name in verbatim to find it again. That’s a propaganda tactic called " compartmentalization ".

“Anniston: 1.90 inches, breaking the record of 1.45 inches set in 1961.”

Where the terse, general " breaking " the record was used in place of a far more impactful, specific statistic. So I had to do the math. The new record is 31% above the old .

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record stood unbroken for almost sixty years, and then was suddenly broken by a huge margin.

“Birmingham: 2.06 inches, breaking the record of 1.47 inches set in 1924.”

Where the terse, general " breaking " the record was used in place of a far more impactful, specific statistic. So I had to do the math. The new record is 40% above the old .

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record stood unbroken for almost 100 years, and then was suddenly broken by a huge margin.

The author did what they could to hedge by placing the larger margin below the smaller one. That’s a strict violation of AP style rules, which have the author list the largest percentages first, and then in descending order.

“Montgomery: 2.36 inches, breaking the record of 2.28 inches set in 1961.”

Here, the new record is 3.5% above the old . A significant margin, but not huge like the other two.

“Tuscaloosa: 1.40 inches, breaking the record of 0.92 inches set in 2012.”

Where the terse, general " breaking " the record was used in place of a far more impactful, specific statistic. So I had to do the math. The new record is 52% above the old .

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record stood unbroken for almost 60 years, and then was suddenly broken by a huge margin.

Another story below, from two months ago, from Idaho, is headlined “Boise saw nearly three-quarters of an inch of rain on Sunday, nearly doubling the previous record for January 26.”

Where the general " nearly doubling " was used in place of a far more impactful, specific statistic. So I had to do the math. The new record is 85% above the old .

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record stood unbroken for almost 50 years, and then was suddenly broken by a huge margin.

In four of the five examples, the margins are extremely large. A larger, wider, and more careful study of such records over time will allow a scientific study of how, where and why the Ether’s health improves or degrades.

Of four Alabama cities, only one, Montgomery did not see a huge increase in rainfall. I’m guessing that’s because the Etheric or energetic environment in Montgomery is either already healthy, or because it is still unhealthy. Given that the rising tide of Etheric health floats all the boats, it would seem reasonable to suggest the former. A more detailed study of rainfall records in Montgomery will tell the tale.

In a story below from Southern California, the word " breaks " is serially used to describe unstated margins between old rain records and new for March 12. So I had to do a bunch more math.

LAX, 112% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over fifty years.

Long Beach Airport, 412% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over twenty years.

Burbank Airport, 18% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over seventy years.

Palmdale Airport, 351% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over eighty years;

Lancaster Fox Field, 1,466% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over a decade;

Van Nuys Airport…“the most ever for March 12”…now that’s hilarious. There’s no mention of what the old record was, or when it was set. The margin was so huge, they had to redact it, had to simply refuse to print it. Put a fork in them, these guys are done.

As you can see, the great positive changes are increasing in speed and magnitude, and the propaganda put forth to rebut them is rigid and formulaic.

In sports, and war, anytime an opponent’s tactics become predictable, that opponent is finished.

Note to self: attack from a different direction.

I always have to keep telling myself, expand the inquiry, keep looking, keep moving forward.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 31, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

February 19, 2020 - Four Alabama cities have record rainfall on Tuesday

Some parts of Alabama will get a break from the rain – temporarily – today, but it’s coming back starting tonight. This is the two-day precipitation forecast from the Weather Prediction Center.

Here are the numbers:

Anniston: 1.90 inches, breaking the record of 1.45 inches set in 1961.

Birmingham: 2.06 inches, breaking the record of 1.47 inches set in 1924.

Montgomery: 2.36 inches, breaking the record of 2.28 inches set in 1961.

Tuscaloosa: 1.40 inches, breaking the record of 0.92 inches set in 2012.

January 27, 2020 - Idaho - Boise saw nearly three-quarters of an inch of rain on Sunday, nearly doubling the previous record for January 26.

Thanks to above average temperatures , the City of Trees had a rainy weekend instead of inches of snow. The rainstorm set a record for most precipitation for January 26, with 0.74 inches of rain. The previous record for January 26 was set in 1970 with 0.40 inches of precipitation.

March 13, 2020 - Record rainfall soaks parts of Southern California — is a ‘March miracle’ emerging?

Several rainfall records for a March 12 were set Thursday, including 1.06 at LAX, breaking the record of .36 of an inch set in 1967; 1.23 inches at Long Beach Airport, breaking the record of .24 of an inch set in 1995; 1.69 inches at Burbank Airport, breaking the 1.43 inches set in 1941; 1.49 inches at Palmdale Airport, breaking the record .33 of an inch set in 1938; .94 of an inch at Lancaster Fox Field, breaking the record of 0.06 of an inch set in 2006; and 1.95 inches at Van Nuys Airport, which was the most ever for a March 12.

(LAX, 112% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over fifty years;

Long Beach Airport, 412% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over twenty years;

Burbank Airport, 18% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over seventy years;

Palmdale Airport, 351% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over eighty years;

Lancaster Fox Field, 1,466% above the previous record, which had stood unbroken for over a decade;

Van Nuys Airport…“the most ever for March 12”…now that’s hilarious.

Put a fork in them, these guys are done. - ed)

March 17, 2020 - ‘Miracle March’: California’s Sierra Nevada Pummeled By Feet of Snow

Some impressive snowfall totals over the last several days. Here is a a current update of storm totals with a few sites that haven’t reported complete storm totals listed as well. #CAwx

Homewood - 114 inches

Sierra-at-Tahoe - 92 inches

Kingvale - 77 inches

(6-foot-plus, 7-foot-plus, 10-foot-plus snow totals hedged down to merely " feet of snow." Historically-unprecedented snow totals hedged down to being merely impressive . - ed)