The breaking of the great artificial drought in California

Gare caught another math error in yesterday's article, I'm sure one of many:

"The Wyoming state record freshwater drum fish, from July 2018, weighed 22.58 pounds, and was 109% larger than previous 17-pound, 4-ounce record holder from 1993"

It is, in fact, 33% larger, or a third larger.

I say "I'm sure one of many" because I'm not good at math, and don't like it.

I double checked; the example following it is correct, however I've added the weights, where I'd omitted them previously: 

"The current Washington state record bluefin tuna, caught in August 2019, weighed 92 pounds, and was 152% percent larger - well more than double the size - of a prior 36.49-pound pound record holder, caught in 2012."

I had to research three separate articles to get the weight of the 2012 record holder. That's an example of the propaganda technique known as "compartmentalization", and also "harrying the opposition".

Many thanks, Gare. 

Needless to say, if anyone in the readership catches anything, please let me know! Even if it's small, like spacing, or anything. 

As these "silo" articles get larger and larger, they become less and less literary. But this is part of the process. Eventually I'll get to winnow them down, using just a few choice examples, so it won't be an unreadable science record, but rather an enjoyable article. Thanks for bearing with the process.

The good news is that the over-long article is probably necessary for some subset of readers for breaking their programming. A mere two or three examples would be cast aside by the Coincidence Theorist as just that, a coincidence. Because the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

And, in the future, this data will throw off easier to read sentences like "of 65 fish records set between year X and Y, the average rate of increase was J during this period, and K during that period."

I think that, eventually, the book will read well. You want to have it so that just the table of contents reads well, and each chapter summary reads well, etc.

Thanks for bearing with the process.

THE BREAKING OF THE GREAT ARTIFICIAL DROUGHT IN CALIFORNIA

Precipitation varies directly with the health of the Ether. 

The Great Artificial Drought has been broken in California by the slow, steady, widespread and ever-increasing distribution of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices in the vicinity of the weather warfare infrastructure that many still mistakenly presume only carries cell phone traffic and weather radar data.  

In June 2016, a record number of rattlesnakes were said to be making their way into yards in California “Due To Drought.”

Precipitation totals in the Sierra Nevada during the 2016-2017 season were the highest ever, in all history, 8% above the previous record. 

That's why, in January 2017, Michael Reagan said “Climate Alarmists Will Miss California's Drought”.

In January 2017, in the midst of the heaviest rainfall ever seen, in all history, the psychotically named “New Humanitarian” narrowed its eyes and hissed “Why Record Precipitation May Not Be a Cure-All for California Water Shortage”.

In the future, grade school children will marvel that any person could conceive that record rainfall would not be a cure-all for a water shortage.

In February 2017, fighting a brave, desperate and ultimately hopeless rearguard action, ABC News said “California's wet weather has some believing the drought is over”.

Where the propagandist has substituted the news blackout-approved term “wet” in place of the word “rain”. 

In February 2017, fighting a brave, desperate and ultimately hopeless rearguard action, the Christian Science Monitor said “As the snowpack piles up, is California's drought over? No, say experts.

Now, that’s a gigantic, mind-boggling lie, in that an eight-station average of precipitation totals in the Sierra Nevada during the 2016-2017 season was the highest ever, in all history, 8% above the previous record. Which equals a drought that is not over to only-generally-described “experts”. 

While the programmed rube reader eats it up, and doesn’t question.

In March 2017, in the face of a drought that “experts" said was "not over", California had record precipitation and snowpack. That’s why I said the stuff about this whole propaganda game being hopeless for the literally-blood-drinking generational Satanists who are for this one last moment still in charge of things in all the nations.

In April 2017, Controlled-Opposition mouthpiece climate depot said “What “permanent drought”? New all-time rainfall record set for California”.

The author of the story has done what little they could to hedge by using “permanent drought” in the headline, which is now out there as a thought-form. The honest, non-double-agent way of writing it would be “New all-time rainfall record set for California”. Can you see now how the manipulation has taken place?

In April 2017, Wired said that California “Overcame 1/100 Odds to Beat Its Epic Drought.”

A californiawaterblog.com article from April 2017 threw down the Black magic mind-fuck “California's drought and floods are over and just beginning 

When are we going to have a family meeting and evict this asshole roommate?

A Mother Jones article from April 2017 wagged it’s bony finger and warned “California’s drought is over, but the Rest of the World's Water Problems are Just Beginning”.

They’re hoping that their dark masters can think up some new technology to destroy the etheric environment that is unstoppably returning to its natural state of life and vitality.

An article from April 2017, from the Guardian in the U.K. wagged its bony finger and warned “The California drought is officially over, but the next could be around the corner”.

They’re hoping that their dark masters can think up some new technology to destroy the etheric environment that is unstoppably returning to its natural state of life and vitality.

In April 2017 Governor Jerry Brown declared California’s drought emergency over “for now”.

He is, not surprisingly, a literally-blood-drinking generational Satanist, hoping that his dark masters can think up some new technology to destroy the etheric environment that is unstoppably returning to its natural state of life and vitality.

In April 2017, the Washington Post said “After 63 feet of snow, Northern California mountains break record for wettest water year”.

Where “break” Where the author cagily uses the Mil-speak “wettest water year” in place of “precipitation”, to make the subject far less searchable. Mountains “break” record is also general.  That’s deliberate, to blunt your awareness of the wider trend I’m documenting here. 

Those are both examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. The author understands that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines. 

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.” One of those variants is “mind boggling”.

That’s why the author goes on to say that “A mind-boggling 751 inches of snow have pummeled the Sugar Bowl ski area near Lake Tahoe this winter. It’s emblematic of a record season for precipitation in California’s northern Sierra Nevada mountain range, and the abrupt end to a historic drought. At eight representative weather stations in the northern Sierra, the average precipitation reached 89.7 inches (combining rain and melted snow), passing the previous record of 88.5 inches set in 1982-1983.”

“Passing” the previous record also general.  That’s deliberate, to blunt your awareness of the wider trend I’m documenting here. It’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”

The author combined eight different locations, so you’d be spared from reading the most-impactful, and largest record. And, while they provided the old and new (average) records, they carefully hedged again by omitting the far more impactful percentage increase between them. So I had to do the math. It’s 1.35% percent above the previous record. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record stood for almost forty years, and then was suddenly broken by a large margin. 

I had to look up a separate article to learn “beating its previous snowfall record of 263 inches in February 1993.” Keeping to form within the international news blackout that is in place on the subject, that author also used the general “beating” to blunt your awareness of the wider trend I’m documenting here. 

So, I had to look up another article, and then do the math. That’s another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. The all-time snow record at Sugar Bowl ski area in California, from 2017, was 751 inches, 187% higher than the previous record of 263 inches set in 1993.

Essay: Without using the “because that’s THERE” defense, or “El Nino”, explain why snowfall at Sugar Bowl ski area in California was almost three times higher during the third-hottest year in all history in 2017 than it was in the previous record year of 1993.

In January 1993, United Press International said “Winter of 1992 warmest on record.”

Essay: Without using the “because that’s THERE” defense, or “El Nino”, explain the precise physical mechanisms by which record heat drives record snowfall, using the examples of the two highest snowfall years in the history of Sugar Bowl ski area in California in 1993 (at the time was the “warmest on record”), and 2017 (the “second hottest year in all history”).

Neither author makes mention of the fact that the snowfall records that they document is part of a larger, wider trend. Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

There’s clearly been some quantum improvement in the environment in California. 

The author makes no mention as to what might be driving the quantum increase in precipitation. They’re desperate to keep you from recognizing that precipitation varies directly with the health of the ether.

In April 2017, the LA Times said “Northern California gets its wettest winter in nearly a century”.

Where the author has lied bald-fadedly, in that it was the wettest winter in all history. It’s just been nearly a century since they’ve been keeping records.

The author doesn’t offer any suggestion as to what has brought the historically-unprecedented bounty of rainfall to the region. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In July 2017, an article from the hilariously-named watereducation.org said “The California Drought Isn't Over, It Just Went Underground.”

It’s an example of the “Rex block”, “bomb cyclone” school of faux-science that is still practiced here in the very late Middle Ages. Everyone at the Punch and Judy show nodded soberly and agreed “it went underground”, prior to going back to the hilarity and nuance of the puppet show they’d been watching previously.

In the midst of a completely-transformed environment and record rainfall, a humanitarian.org article from May 2017 said “California's drought is all but over, but some wells are still dry.”

In October 2017, NOAA Climate.gov said “Very wet 2017 water year ends in California”.

The author goes on to say “Across the Northern Sierra Mountains, where the highest rainfall amounts were recorded, an eight-station average of precipitation totals during the 2016-2017 water year reached 94.7 inches, the highest on record and over six inches higher than the previous record set in 1982-83.

Did you notice that the author provided the numbers, but carefully hedged by omitting the far more impactful percentage increase between them? That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. So, I had to do the math. That’s 8% higher than the previous record. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record stood for decades, and then was suddenly broken by an historically-unprecedented margin.

There’s clearly been some quantum improvement in the environment in California.

The Mouthpiece of the state averred that the wettest year in all history was only very wet.In December 2017, The Tribune said “Mild La Niña creating drought conditions in California”.

Where La Nina, a quasi-mythical patch of slightly warmer than normal water in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean is falsely purported to be the driver of a drought that was not, in fact taking place.

In December 2017, the State propaganda outlet “The Verge” hissed “California will burn until it rains, climate change may keep rains away”.

They’re referring to the purportedly “wild” fires being serially set by the Feds, and are fervently hoping that some new Death-energy based technology comes online to reinstate the great artificial drought.

As you’ll see in the upcoming record rainfall stories from January 2018, it’s just a desperate hit piece from a failing regime losing control on every front.

In December 2017, The Mercury News asked duplicitously “Is California heading back into a drought?

The Mercury News takes its name from the Greek god “Mercurius”, rebranded in later times and worshipped by “the One Percent” today as “Lord Lucifer”. They figured that the rubes would never notice.

The snow total at the Squaw Valley Ski Area in California for 2018 and 2019 was twice that seen in 2012 and 2013. The snow total at the Squaw Valley Ski Area in California for 2018 and 2019, during the what is falsely purported to be the fourth-hottest year in all history, was twice that during 2012 and 2013, 

In January 2013, National Geographic said “2012 was the hottest year in U.S. And Yes - It’s Climate Change”.

To preserve current programming levels, stop reading immediately, breathe through your mouth and affirm “The second-largest snowfall year in the history of the Squaw Valley Ski Area in California occurred in 2012, then said to be the hottest year in the history of the U.S. It was topped only by the largest-ever snowfall year of 2018, which was at that time purported to be the fourth-hottest year in the history of the world.”

Winter rainfall in Los Angeles increased 603% from 2018 to 2019, and was 55% above average.

There’s clearly been some great positive change in the environment in California.

The author makes no mention as to what might be driving the quantum increase in precipitation. They’re desperate to keep you from recognizing that precipitation varies directly with the health of the ether.

In December 2017, months after the great artificial drought was broken in California, the Sacramento Bee widened its eyes to simulate honesty and said “California has only 30 percent chance of normal winter rainfall”, and that “Scientist says California has only slim chance of normal rainfall this winter.”

With a wholly-credulous populace conditioned to a point where they literally cannot accurately perceive reality, black is white, war is peace and ignorant is strength.

The “Scientist” generally described in the headline is Michael Dettinger, a hydrologist with the U.S. Geological Survey.

Here’s his picture:

(Michael Dettinger, Hydrologist, US Geological Survey)

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

Since a KCRA article from just a month later is headlined “Many areas across NorCal break rainfall records”, we can see that Mike was telling a “Big Lie” within what is known in the propaganda trade as a “hit piece”.

Not everyone who works within the U.S. Geological survey are generational Satanists, of course, but those quoting gross falsehoods in mainstream news publications certainly are.

They’re all genetically related to one another, and have been practicing ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

In January 2018, the East Bay Times said “California storm sets rainfall records, triggers trouble in fire zones”.

Where SETS rainfall RECORDS is general. Set how many records? What were the margins between the records. We can’t know, because the international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmenalizing” the phenomenon. 

The word “triggers” is, well, a trigger. The “trouble” in fire zones is general. They’re pretending the fires that the government agents set aren’t being extinguished by the record rainfall. 

In January 2018, pretending to be thorough journalistic, KCRA said “Many areas across NorCal break rainfall records”.

Where you can’t get any idea of how many records were broken, or by what margin, or why. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmenalizing” the phenomenon. 

The author ventures no guess as to what’s causing the most rain in all history to fall on Northern California. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, December 1, 2020

If you'd like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]