The Chief Scientist at the Neuroscience Laboratory said the exponential increase in suicide was due to "a reduction in social interaction (which) doesn't allow people to learn important skills"

“But tell me who you are, and what would you?”

“I am called Joan the Maid, and am sent to say that the King of Heaven wills that you be crowned and consecrated in your good city of Rheims, and be thereafter Lieutenant of the Lord of Heaven, who is King of France. And He willeth also that you set me at my appointed work and give me men-at-arms.” After a slight pause she added, her eye lighting at the sound of her words, “For then will I raise the siege of Orleans and break the English power!”

From “Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc”, by Mark Twain, 1896

“Smartphone addiction leads to suicide of Plus One student”

From thehindu.com, June 5, 2022

“Google applies advanced AI to suicide prevention”

From mashable.com, March 30, 2022

In October 2021, the journal Hope Psychology Open published “Self-injury and Smartphone Addiction: Age and gender differences in a community sample of adolescents presenting self-injurious behavior”.

The first author is Elisa Mancinelli. There’s no data written in the article. It’s all hidden in this graph, which I don’t have the training to read:

(In journalistic parlance, the author has “buried” the article in a separate graph, which they know that many or most readers will never open. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

In May 2022, gizchina.com said “Report says long smartphone use might end up suicidal thoughts”.

That’s grammatically incorrect, which is not allowed in journalism. Author Argam Artashyan writes articles for a living. With “might end up suicidal thoughts”, he wanted to chop out a word that would make the article more searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

He tacked the snide “report says” on the front end of the headline to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, you can make those reports say anything!” or, “oh, but that was just one report”, or “oh, but someone must have reported that incorrectly!” As a propagandist, he knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

While Argam Artashyan is playing like he’s an investigative reporter, he used the only-general “long smartphone use” as the article’s lone metric on the subject. Argam is trying to avoid plainly stating that increasing technology use from two hours per day to five hours per day increases suicidal ideation by 184%, or almost three times, from 25% to 71%. And, most crucially, that it is the time spent on the device, not the content, that matters most.

Gaze upon the face of someone using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty:

Argam Artashyan, Author at Gizchina.com - Page 2 of 205
(Journalist Argam Artashyam)

He’s desperate to keep you from recognizing that moral and mental health vary directly with the subject’s etheric environment.

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

The article goes on to say “Tara Thiagarajan, Chief Scientist at Sapien Labs, sees serious problems behind these numbers. According to him, a reduction in social interaction doesn’t allow people to learn important skills. Among them, we can mention reading facial expressions, body language, physical touch, appropriate emotional responses, and conflict resolution. As a result, people who lack these skills might end up detached from society and feel suicidal.”

Where “important skills” is a bullshit plausible-deniability excuse, put forward by the Chief Scientist and the lapdog journalist to keep your eyes at all costs off the energetic, spiritual, nature of the drive to kill one’s self. “Lack of important skills” is behavioral, just like “cyberbullying” and “suicide-related web content”.

As a propagandist, Tara Thiagarajan, Chief Scientist at Sapien labs, knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility. She’s desperate to keep you from recognizing that moral and mental health vary directly with the subject’s etheric environment.

Gaze upon the face of someone using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty:

Tara Thiagarajan, Founder of Brainnovations Winner Sapien Labs, on building a global platform for brain research that truly captures the diversity of humanity - SharpBrains
(Sapien Labs Chief Scientist Tara Thiagarajan, who said that exponentially-increasing suicide rates are caused by “a reduction in social interaction (which) doesn’t allow people to learn important skills”.)

I’ve included her photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

Can you see how the image is off-center, and how her left eye is at the center of the image? That’s because, to Illuminists, the Left eye is the “Eye of Horus”, and Ms. Thiagarajan is giving an insider-wink that she’s a follower of the Left-hand path. She figured the rubes would never get wise.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

On June 5, 2022, thehindu.com said “Smartphone addiction leads to suicide of Plus One student”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, staff reporter “Thiruvananthapurama” omitted any mention of geography, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article goes on to say "According to Kallambalam station house officer Faroz I., the deceased grew increasingly addicted to smartphones in recent times. The online classes that were conducted during the COVID-19-induced lockdown enabled her easy access to the mobile phone.

“During the period, she grew fond of the music videos of popular Korean bands that she used to regularly watch on YouTube. In her suicide letter, she claimed to have found it difficult to withdraw from her addiction,” the officer said, adding that Jeevamohan also advised her mother to prevent her sister from suffering a similar fate.

Her declining academic performance is believed to have prompted her to take the extreme step. A student of SKV High School in Kadampattukonam, Jeevamohan had cleared the SSLC examinations with flying colours after securing A+ grade in all subjects. She was, however, demoralised after faring poorly in a recent class test.

The police have found nothing to suggest an active involvement on social networking platforms. The deceased had also not been keen on mobile gaming."

No involvement in the social networking platforms, where “cyberbullying” and “suicide related contents” are the memes purported to drive suicide.

This is signal, in that it underscores that it is the time spent on the device, not the content, that matters most.

The fact of the matter is that the “technology” invites demonic incursion.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, June 6, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]