The Current Hacker Campaign Against the Africans

Mrs Odondi has been unable to post reports for several weeks and even though I’m the administrator I’m completely unable to correct the problem for her. During that time I registered several new members successfully, by the way, so I’ll be very impatient if someone who is in denial about the nature of this silent war against humanity tries to ‘explain away’ this agency hacker problem in a post. More specifically, whenever I try to reset her email address and submit the change, my own email address appears in that spot. I doubt that even the most dedicated and vehement technical denier will try to explain that away [Image Can Not Be Found]

The Africans who attempted and failed to fool us by stealing Mrs O’s, Dancan’s and Christine’s email addresses and trying to post reports on EW are the visible parts of this hacker campaing. Posting about all that has rather helped the reputations of these three founders of the orgonite movement in East Africa and it also points up to our readers that the parasitic world order consider them to be the most important people in this movement in that region [Image Can Not Be Found] . The delicious part of seeing who gets the worst of the attacks is that it backfires on the $#!+birds by sort of putting a spotlight on us.

I tried half a dozen variations to enable her to post reports, again, but nothing’s working, so I’m hoping and half expecting that this report will cause the corporate $#!+birds to remove their soiled hands from Mrs Odondi’s access to this forum. I’ll ask her to send reports to me to post for her until this problem is resolved.

Mrs O is the behind-the-scenes coordinator of the entire operation in East Africa and she’s taken the lion’s share of responsibility, including adopting the orphans of the late David and Emmah, who were murdered by the corporate order three and a half years ago. Of course everyone in this amazing international kikundi (Kenya, S. Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia) acts more or less independently according to his/her own inspiration and opportunities and the orgonite factories in Kenya and Southern Sudan fill the needs of the market, also the charitable needs whenever possible–they’re all very generous and compassionate people.

I think we’re going to find that this is how the entire world can operate: a bare miniimum of organization and a whole lot of intuitive action; kind of like an ongoing party but work is produced in the process of all that. Like the internet [Image Can Not Be Found]

Meanwhile, Miguel is visiting us and we’re working on enabling Mrs O to take care of orders and shipping abroad from eastafricaorgonite.com. Foreign orders are going to help them expand their charitable efforts, which in effect expands their market by boosting the economy in new regions (more rain, so better harvests; more fish and cleaner water and improved general ambience)

~Don

Don,

We need to make life MUCH more difficult for the bastards… However, to do so would require our colleagues in Africa to take a series of steps, both procedural, and technical.

I would suggest the following:

Since it would be difficult to “Vet” the machines (laptops or desktops) that our guys are using, such that we can start with a clean slate (since if we don’t and their machines are pw0ned by the miscreants, all else is useless), we (I) need to provide a custom linux “Live” CD, based on one of the Live CD distribution, that comes already setup with networking software that would make it VERY SERIOUSLY hard for the miscreants to penetrate their communications.

The distribution would include a pre-configured OpenVPN (An Open Source SSL VPN [Virtual Private Network]) Client setup to connect to an OpenVPN server (pfSense) that I would host at my facility. OpenVPN would be configured with both a shared secret and password authentication (two factor authentication). I would setup a Mail Server at the facility, behind the VPN, that would have a web Interface over SSL.

We would ship each of our colleagues one of these CDs already setup for each of them, individually. Each CD would be shipped in some manner of tamper proof, and tamper evident, container. I.E. wrap the CD in Saran Wrap, wrap the Saran Wrap with masking tape, write all over the masking tape with a thin Sharpie. Scan both sides before shipping. To remove the CD, in order to copy it, modify it, and replace it, the bastards would have to so laboriously reproduce everything, that it would take a MAJOR effort, probably more than they have a budget for. After they received the packages we could compare the scanned images of the packaging, with the original packaging, and find any anomalies such that tampering would be “evident”.

OpenVPN, using strong encryption, and at least two factor authentication, is going to be VERY, VERY, hard to crack. The Puzzle Palace (NSA) is EXCEEDINGLY capable; however, even they have limits in what they are going to spend their resources on. The key is to make it so expensive for them, that they give up–not because they couldn’t eventually succeed in compromising most anything, over time, but in that they simply have bigger fish to fry. Additionally, on top of the VPN, they would then have to crack the SSL encryption for the webmail connection, itself, which is being carried within the OpenVPN tunnel.

The above is the technical solution. The procedural solution is that when communicating with EW, or emailing any of us, etc., they would first boot the CD’s linux Operating System, rather than the Windows system on their hard disks, and use that to communicate. Linux, booting from the CD, could also write to their native windows disks, anything they wanted to save; however, doing so would add a possible vector for any (albeit unlikely) additional hackery of the actual Linux OS (potentially from some a successful phishing attempt, etc.). They could, instead, save anything required to a usb key that they could wipe regularly.

Since the CD is not writable, there is nowhere, then, for a new virus to attach itself, even if it were to successfully invade linux (again, highly unlikely). The only potential place, then, for a virus to attach itself is in memory, and that gets blown out on every reboot. There is also a very small chance for a compromise of the system BIOS but there is not much room in that to muck with, and still boot the machine and, moreover, the virus cannot execute from there, it can only store part (a very small part) of itself there; therefore, its of no use for them to do it…

In any case, this is all doable. It just requires time to implement it (and my time right now is severely limited), and the discipline for ALWAYS using it when required. If they would want to proceed in this direction, I will attempt to find the time to do it next month.

PS: Actually, this solution would work fabulously for any one of our members, herein…. I would consider (time available) creating such CDs, to connect to my Email Infrastructure, for some manner of Initial Fee, and a small monthly service fee.

Heheh, most of the waarafu (heroes) in Africa are as mystified by that stuff as I am, Capt., but you’ve provided a real service for anyone who has enough talent with this stuff to implement it for themselves. You certainly have that skill because since you took over the stewardship of EW, three years ago, the NSA and other state-sponsored terrorist organizations have failed to destroy it.

Many of us take the attitude of the Spartans when it comes to self defense, though. The Spartans didn’t build a wall around their city because nobody was stupid enough to attack them and if it weren’t for the common practice among orgonite flingers to boost the sewer rats from our hearts every time we come under attack we’d probably all be dead or in the Gulag by now [Image Can Not Be Found] .

The fact that the banksters eventually managed to destroy Sparta from the inside is moot, especially since those ancient families are now property of Peking, who wants trade instead of perpetual, bankster-sponsored warfare like the past six thousand years of human history.

Every time a new faker appears and impersonates Mrs O, Dancan and Christine it’s another feather in their caps, meanwhile. I got an email from a new faker address for Dancan, today. These fakers really want me to let them onto EW to post false reports [Image Can Not Be Found] .

~Don

Hi Don and Azti,
Your contribution has really empowered us and gave us much courage while dealing with these oppressors without fear. We have one proverb which say that one who fear you will always trail behind you and will only talk at your back,therefore these hackers in other words the oppressors they are powerless but could only gain power when mishandle and work with them without detecting their ville tricks.My happiness is that almost all our team have detected the ill motives towards the business. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Anyway through my experience i have came to determined that these characters always they tend to approach us in a different manner such that if you are not careful enough they can easily fool you and have an access to rock and multifunction the business. I have one incident where by one of them tend to write us as an illiterate person while in the real sense he is a graduate.So at times they tend to approach us in these kinds of tricks to impersonate us but fortunately enough we have detected many of their tricks .Thank to Don and his friend for helping in exposing their ill motive trick in the forum for all our colleagues to read about them. [Image Can Not Be Found]
Even me in my hacked mails they have been using to write to me and worst of all they are asking me to pay them so that they may return for me those e mails so its a war that need our total concern and much intellect so as to deal with them keenly. [Image Can Not Be Found];
I again appreciate the effort of our colleagues in the oversea led by Don and his team for initiating a forum known as the EW.They have tend to get themselves registered so that they may start writing their own things but thanks for not being lenient enough to register them. In fact their major motive is to try to dominate most of the sensitive and most important areas with in the globe. So i would suggest that our cooperation will credit us a complete safety for even us they have been writing to us especially they had written to Chris and Nicholas and in case they receive such messages they always forward them to me so our cooperation is more vital .
For we still have some question to ask Azti concerning protecting the computers and the mails
Dancan

For the last few days when we have greatly experience to the oppressive works of the hackers, we have highly appreciated Don and his friend’s effort of working tirelessly to help in exposing the activities and the desire of all the hacker who tend to be positively asking to be our allay in the business while in the real sense are dangerous wolves with a negative ambition to derail the smooth running and the success of the business.
Also it’s very true that these hackers don’t operates on their own it’s a big team who get their sponsorship from the CIA,CID among other highly intelligent groups, so ignoring them is just like ignoring to post anything through the internet, therefore exposing them will highly diminish their effectives. To all our readers let’s not be afraid of them but in case we found such like mails we should forward them so that all our readers to detect them
Mrs O

What Mrs O said is very true ,having their mails will help us know them and at the same time be able to thwart their filthy tactics of derailing the success of the business.
Chris [Image Can Not Be Found]

Some years ago, when a state-sponsored terrorist organization of the US Gov’t was promoting doncroftlies.com I posted a report about it, including the URL, and answered the accusations. I can’t find that post with a search on EW [Image Can Not Be Found] but my hunch was that exposing that would produce a positive effect. It did because a few minutes later the URL was removed from the internet.

With that in mind I decided to try some fresh exposure in this case. As you will see, below, the enemy seems to agree with me (thanks for the confirmation! [Image Can Not Be Found] ) that Mrs Odondi, Dancan and Christine are the principles of the expanding kikundi (team) who are conducting business and charity with their orgonite, internationally, in East Africa. Here’s what I got from them, yesterday:

hallo ndugu don, we have been experiencing problems recently with the hackers.mrs.o,dancan and i can not be in peace because of the hackers who are doing very hard to get our mails.we changed our addresses for security reasons and we suggest you changed for us those of ew and register us new please so that we can post our progress for the readers on ew,please dont accept other email addresses because they will write to you or post on ew.
our email addresses are as follows
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
please alert other readers.
asante, christine.

I got two other, identical, emails, allegedly signed by Mrs O and Dancan. How funny is that?

If I’m correct, this report will reduce the hacker nuisance being directed at our friends. It will be instructive to see what happens with that after posting this report. I wonder if these fakers are reaching out to other contributors to EW. Let me know, please: [email protected]

Meanwhile, our African friends are well aware of the nature and purpose of this agenda, as you can see, and it’s not slowing them down.

I’m making progress re-registering Mrs O, by the way. My email address no longer replaces hers when I attempt to do it. That stopped happening right after I posted about it, at least. It makes you wonder why the hackers are so intent on preventing her from posting reports, doesn’t it? [Image Can Not Be Found] You can bet that African hackers are not doing this to her; American or British government-sponsored terrorists are, perhaps on behalf of the Triads these days.

When Chris and Benedict met with alleged potential corporate investors they were promised access to the Chinese market. The alleged investors were Europoids, though–and quite rude and intrusive, by the way. I’m sure they were sore that our wadugu declined to give them the information they were seeking [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Earlier today, I attempted some damage control in another thread about hacking in which several contributors to EW were subtly but evidently denying that we have a problem with hacking, here. It’s the nature of this ancient psychological/spiritual ware against our lovely species that an ounce of denial requires a ton of ‘proof,’ and I don’t think denial serves a useful purpose, here. I’m not sure what to do about it. If I boot someone for posting denials then I’ll be widely accused of being intolerant and/or paranoid and that would degrade the very, very hard-won but easily lost good reputation of this forum. If you have any suggestions for me, please email [email protected]

Thx,
Don

Thank you Don and Azti

About Hackers

It happened to be heart breaking to get that some people are just to impersonate others and claim to be incorporated in a business that they never start. In fact hackers’ .In fact these hackers are quite harmful personalities to deal with. They are like worms out to destroy even living organism and the best way to deal with them is just to declare their activities an international disaster. I believe when all go well I may travel to Mrs. O and we will discuss at length on the vital modalities of dealing with them. I will make sure that I even reach all our fellows in Migori like Nicholas, Chris and even Nancy.

We need to work as a team for through that is when we can overpower them and their strategies.
I will give you much details after I shall have met our fellows. Otherwise be well.
Christine

Thank you Don and Azti

About Hackers

It happened to be heart breaking to get that some people are just to impersonate others and claim to be incorporated in a business that they never start. In fact hackers’ .In fact these hackers are quite harmful personalities to deal with. They are like worms out to destroy even living organism and the best way to deal with them is just to declare their activities an international disaster. I believe when all go well I may travel to Mrs. O and we will discuss at length on the vital modalities of dealing with them. I will make sure that I even reach all our fellows in Migori like Nicholas, Chris and even Nancy.

We need to work as a team for through that is when we can overpower them and their strategies.
I will give you much details after I shall have met our fellows. Otherwise be well.
Christine

Unfortunately the hackers are a reality and they strike when nobody expects them to. Communication is what they destroy because it’s one of our strongest tools against the sewer rats. At times we hit upon a nerve and according to the sensitivity of this nerve can determine whether it goes away or not. I have been on this forum since the beginning and can attest to the danger(s) they pose…

Louis

Thank you Don and Louis

We thank you very much for posting about these in the forum. That’s very true, in fact these hackers are real and what they intend to do is to disrupt the communication system of each and every forum. So detecting their tricks will accord unto us a better chance of dealing with them.

Mrs. O

Apparently the hackers were successful in deleting my website from the approved orgone vendors list on the home page and forum page.
I tried to send Don a couple of emails this morning when I noticed it but I’m not sure if they got through to him.
It’s possible they are conducting a test to see whether we notice certain things or not.

If some of the material I have posted has pissed the bad guys off (due to the explicit details) then I offer no apologies because this is war!
The material I write comes directly from personal experience and I want it to be available so others can use it for a data point if they choose.
If their intention is to harm me then it will not be the first time and since this is all I got then I say BRING IT ON!

Anyway I hope it gets put back soon because I consider etheric warriors my home!

Louis

Hi Louis
Those hackers have really disturb us for a period of three years, what we know about them is that they are the people whose intention is to disrupt the smooth running of other people’s business. In fact they are real and their works are quite harmful for the growth and the success of other people’s achievement. The only way to deal with them is to expose their dirty tricks.
Some of our at times ask us to send them money so that they may return for us those e mails addresses which they have hijacked. It ‘s like someone who hijack your child and ask you to give him money so that he may release you the child back in fact it’s too painful but I hope finally they will get tired.
With time we will just get a way of how to keep t5hem off our territories and be safe in our dealings

Dancan

Email yangu inani sumbua sana ina onekana iliibwa, Nime kwambia Don croft (My Email address distubs me it seems it was hijacked. I have in formed Don croft)
Fatuma

Habari
Lile mail yangu sasa inafunya kazi nzuri,na nimepongeza Mungu sana.
Sasa nitawangoja Chris na Nancy ili tuende pamoja
( That my mail is working again and I thank God for that .Im going to wait both Chris and Nancy so that they may come so that we go aand gift I together)
Fatuma