The Current Hacker Onslaught in Africa

For the second time in as many years a team of evidently professional hackers/impersonators are trying their best to discredit our friends in East Africa by sending out spurious emails in their names, using their email addresses.

There’s evidence that this is much more than just a confidence game. The fakers don’t ask for money; they only try to discredit the people we know by pretending to be them while slandering other members of the kikundi (team). They also try to get me to register them on EW so they can post fake reports and reach more people with their slander. If you’ve received emails from someone pretending to be Mrs O, Dancan or Christine please let me know at [email protected] and we’ll get it straightened out. I need to inform them of all the agents’ activities during this attack. Our friends are excellent strategists and quite proactive, as you probably noticed.

Mrs Odondi is preparing to take orgonite to the prison where Judy Lubulwa is in Nairobi, hopefully also to meet Judy, finally. A friend of Judy’s had contacted me and I posted about it a few weeks ago. The hackers contacted Judy’s friend, pretending to be Mrs O. I assured him that when he meets her next week this will all be sorted out and he will be convinced of our associates’ integrity.

I suggested to our friends that such a strong and coordinated assault on their reputations is a good sign in several ways. For one, it underlines the fact that Mrs O, Christine and Dancan are the foundational members of this spreading orgonite network in Africa and the corporate enemy recognizes that beyond a doubt.

A recent attempt to bully Benedict and Chris into giving information about their operation to a wealthy corporate representative also failed. I assume these two offensive moves are closely related. Our friends’ success directly threatens the hegemony of the corporate order in Africa, after all. These two young fellows smelled the rat and gave them nothing [Image Can Not Be Found] even though they were promised a lot of money. The offer was conditional on the corporation owning them, of course. In the west, corporate life equals slavery and I suppose the difference in this case is that our friends recognized that right away.

A new aspect in the current slander campaign was a threatening email sent to Dancan today, warning him to keep his mouth shut or someone was going to prosecute him. This is not typical of confidence trickster behavior; it’s terrorism [Image Can Not Be Found] and of course Dancan increased his effort to expose these parasites.

As I see it, this is just a stage in the growth of this effort in Africa. Carol and I don’t get slandered as much as we used to and our African friends will probably also see a decline in corporate-sponsored slander campaigns very soon.

I’ll update as new information is available, though our friends may also add some comments, here.

~Don

Hi Don
We thank you very much for posting about these ,i know many of our readers will now know what is happening.Don what you have said is very true and good let all our people know the current state of the hackers.
Mrs O

Boosting Mrs. O, Dancan, Judy and Christine…

It’s quite important to boost these people Klaus me i m just here on the ground and i really knows how these hackers have affected our people and the business.Right now me i m in Nairobi i went to see Judy in the Prison
Chris

Hi Alejandro Don Mrs O
Thanks a lot you really did a good thing by sending to Don that letter, right now those Hackers are really disturbing us very much. We thank Don also very much by posting in the EW that any time somebody writes, it’s good to contact him That mail that ,that person use is my former mail that they harked.
Christine