The current North Dakota state record zander, from 2019, is 42% larger than the previous record holder from 2003

“It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry.”

― Thomas Paine

January 3, 2020 - Some of the changes to the fish records will include archiving all the existing records for native nongame fish.

The archived records will still appear on the website to credit the anglers who caught the fish, but new records will not be accepted for the archived species.

(The current North Dakota state record zander, from 2019)

It’s December 2019, and great, epochal positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012 and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since.

I’ve subjectively concluded that those changes are being driven by untold thousands of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Those devices are collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix that’s been patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And the Ether is returning to its ages-long natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in my lifetime.

This includes fish growing to never-before-seen size, and breaking records by large margins after those records had stood for decades.

Such records are usually broken by tinier and tinier margins, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size.

This is a sudden, quantum increase, after the record stood unbroken for decades.

The current Topaz Lake, NV record rainbow trout, from 2020, weighed 14 pounds, 9.5 ounces, and is 8.3% larger than 13 pound, 8 ounce record holder from the previous 13 pound, 8 ounce record holder from 1998.

Such records are usually broken by tinier and tinier margins, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size.

This is a sudden, quantum increase, after the record stood unbroken for decades.

I had to research three stories to learn about the previous record holder. The first two had obfuscated that detail in support of the international news blackout that is in place on the subject.

As you can see, the analysis of fish records easily exposes the fact that the health or lack thereof of the Etheric or energetic environment is the most important factor in the health, vitality, fertility and longevity of any organism.

The quantum growth seen in fish in both fresh and salt water across all geographies began in 2012 or 2013, when I began writing daily articles on the subject.

After deliberately degrading and denigrating the energetic environment for literally Millenia, the folks in charge are desperate to block awareness of the phenomenon I’m documenting here, which is why an article that I’ve appended below is headlined “DWR announces changes to state fishing records.”

Can you see how "changes " is general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

They’re hedging against telling you that they’re archiving native nongame fish records. Of course, they’re lying that they’re doing it out of concern for the fish:

“We wanted to make this change because sometimes these records encourage people to go fish for unique species,” DWR sportfish coordinator Randy Oplinger said. “However, some of our native nongame species are sensitive or endangered and can’t sustain that angling pressure. Another reason behind archiving these records is that many of these native species are quite small (some are only a couple of inches long), so we see little benefit to keeping records for very small fish.”

They’re blatantly “closing the books” on the records! Blatant obfuscation of any further research on these species in this state.

But it won’t tactically impact the game, as the literally scores of examples I’ve already provided open and close the case, from a scientific perspective. And this machination only damns them further, making it harder and harder for even a committed Coincidence theorist to look away from the crime, and its obfuscation.

The mouthpiece of the state earnestly purporting to love the fish is DWR sportfish coordinator Randy Oplinger.

I’ve attached his picture to the article I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

“Confidence games” only succeed when a “rube” or “mark” have been tricked into trusting someone that they shouldn’t.

And when cons collapse, they do so in a rush, like a house of cards.

Especially when someone like me points and yells “get them!”

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, January 13, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

August 21, 2019 - North Dakota - Jamestown angler catches new state record zander

(Under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the name of the state, to make the subject drastically less searchable.

The fish weighed 15 pounds, 15 ounces on a certified scale and measured 35⅝ inches long. The previous record, which Christopher Sayler of Jamestown caught July 17, 2003 in Spiritwood, weighed 11 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 32 inches long.

January 30, 2020 - DWR announces changes to state fishing records

Anyone who goes fishing knows how thrilling it is to catch a fish, especially if it is a large, potentially record-breaking one. The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is making several changes to the state’s fishing records in 2020, including adding several new record categories for cutthroat trout, said DWR spokesperson Faith Jolley in an email.

Jolley noted the DWR began tracking records for harvested fish in the early 1900s. The record fish program has since been expanded to include catch-and-release records and records for fish caught using alternate tackle, like spearfishing, archery and setline. There are currently 33 catch-and-keep angling records, 34 catch-and-release records, 21 spearfishing records, six setline records, and three archery records in Utah.

Here is a look at all the changes to state fishing records that will go into effect in 2020:

Archiving native nongame fish records

Some of the changes to the fish records will include archiving all the existing records for native nongame fish.

“We wanted to make this change because sometimes these records encourage people to go fish for unique species,” DWR sportfish coordinator Randy Oplinger said. “However, some of our native nongame species are sensitive or endangered and can’t sustain that angling pressure. Another reason behind archiving these records is that many of these native species are quite small (some are only a couple of inches long), so we see little benefit to keeping records for very small fish.”

The archived records will still appear on the website to credit the anglers who caught the fish, but new records will not be accepted for the archived species.

(“Closing the books” on the records! Blatant obfuscation of any further research on these species in this state. - ed)

January 5, 2020 - Gardnerville, NV - Record trout caught at Topaz Lake

A record 14-pound, 9.5-ounce trout measuring 33 inches long was caught and weighed in at the Topaz Lodge General Store on Friday.

(Under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the word “rainbow”, to make the subject drastically less searchable. Obeying the strict international news blackout that is in place on the subject, the story omits any mention of the previous record - what it was, who set, when. - ed)

January 7, 2020 - Gardnerville, NV - New Lake Record 14.62 Lb. Rainbow

Congratulations to Patrick Prudhel! He caught the new water record for rainbow trout from Topaz Lake on January 1(the season opener!). The fish weighed 14 pounds 10 ounces and was 33 inches long. The old record was 13 pounds 8 ounces caught by Tony Hemmah on April 1, 1998.

(Under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the name of lake, and the word trout, to make the subject drastically less searchable. - ed)

January 11, 2020 - Gardnerville, NV - Fishing Corner: Massive trout catch breaks record at Topaz Lake

Patrick Prudhel, of Genoa, was trolling Topaz Lake and caught a record 14-pound, 9.5-ounce rainbow trout.

(The headline hedges by omitting the word “rainbow”, making the subject drastically less searchable. Obeying the strict international news blackout that is in place on the subject, the story omits any mention of the previous record - what it was, who set, when. - ed)