The current Oklahoma state record smallmouth buffalo fish, from 2019, was almost twice the size of a previous record holder from some time prior to 2003

“Power, no matter what kind of power it is, without a foundation in truth, is a dictatorship, more or less and in one way or another, for it is always based on man’s fear of the social responsibility and personal burden that “freedom” entails.”

From " The Mass Psychology of Fascism ", by Wilhelm Reich, 1933

It’s May 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since. I’ve been writing articles on the subject since 2013.

These positive changes collectively driven by many thousands of inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Since the early 2000’s, simple Orgonite has been collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And as a result the Ether is returning to its natural, ages-long state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is wildlife is booming and burgeoning to a level never seen previously.

For example, the current Oklahoma state record smallmouth buffalo fish, from 2019, weighed 66 pounds, three ounces. That’s 92% larger - almost twice the size - of a previous 34 pound, eight ounce record holder from some time prior to 2003.

A story on the 2019 record holder is headlined “Oklahoma angler lands massive buffalo fish, obliterates record.”

Where the author has used the inexact and incorrect " buffalo fish", instead of the fish’s name, “smallmouth buffalo fish”, so the subject would be drastically less searchable.

And where the lurid but general " obliterates " is used as a hedge against the far more impactful percentage that I was forced to do the math to learn.

The article goes on to say that “An Oklahoma angler has shattered the state record for a type of sucker known as a smallmouth buffalo.”

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the author has inserted the word " sucker " in place of “fish”, again to lower the searchability on the subject. And they’ve followed up the hedge " obliterated " with " shattered ", which is also lurid, and also general.

The previous record was a 44-pound, 2-ounce smallmouth buffalo caught in Lake Konawa in 2007.

The current Oklahoma smallmouth buffalo fish, from 2019, weighed 66 pounds, three ounces, and was 50% larger than the previous 44 pound, two ounce record holder from 2007. That’s half again as large. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the growth of the organism will necessarily slow as it approaches its genetically-limited maximum possible size.

Here the record stood for over a decade, and then was suddenly broken by an exponential, historically-unprecedented margin.

A story on 2007 record holder is headlined “New Record Set at Lake Konawa .”

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the name of the fish, the name of the state, and the word “state”, all to make the subject drastically less searchable. As a bonus, the author provides the weight of the old record holder, but obfuscates when it was set, or who set it.

The subhead reads “The Smallmouth Buffalo Record for Oklahoma has just been shattered by a bass angler at Lake Konawa”. Where the author used " shattered " as a lurid but general hedge against the far more impactful percentage that I was forced to do the math to learn.

I had to look up another story to find the name of the 2007 record holder, Marvin Williams.

That allowed me to go find yet another article, from 2009: “Marvin Williams of Noble caught a 44-pound, 2-ounce smallmouth buffalo at the lake on Aug. 15, 2007, shattering the old record by almost six pounds .”

Where the author used " shattered " as a lurid but general hedge against the far more impactful percentage increase between the records. " By almost six pounds " is another general hedge. A paywall kept me from reading any more of the story.

The next story I found coughed up the name of the guy who caught the record prior to Marvin’s (Rodney Meyer), along with the actual weight of the fish. But, because there’s no quit in them, the author manfully omitted when the record was set.

So I had to search for yet another article. I found one, from 2004, headlined " RECORD BOOK Smallmouth buffalo"

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the name of the state, as well as the word “state”, to make the subject drastically less searchable.

So we’ve now at last learned that Marvin Williams caught the Oklahoma state record smallmouth buffalo on August 15, 2007, that it weighed 44 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 17% larger than the previous 38 pound, 3 ounce record holder caught by Rodney Meyer on July 18, 2004.

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the growth of the organism will necessarily slow as it approaches its maximum possible size.

And while 17% is a huge margin, it’s only roughly a third of that seen from 2007 to 2019. So we’ve just learned that the growth rate of the smallmouth buffalo fish in Oklahoma is increasing exponentially, going forward in time. That’s not supposed to be scientifically possible.

Rodney’s record fish was 2.6% larger than the 37 pound, 3.2 ounce record holder that Carl Heer caught in 2003. That “3.2 ounce” note at the end is a blatant insertion of an important Illuminist number, 32.

That’s also an example of such a record being broken by a tiny margin.

An article on Carl’s fish is headlined " Canton yields records ".

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the name of the fish, the word " state ", the name of the state, and the word “lake” from “Lake Canton”, all to make the subject less searchable.

The subhead reads “Lake known for walleye is catching on to other species.” Where " other species" again obfuscates the name of the fish that set the record.
We read “Carl Heer of Isabella caught a state record, 37-pound, 3.2-ounce smallmouth buffalo during the rodeo while fishing at the mouth of the Canadian River. Fishing with a minnow, Heer beat the previous record of 34-pounds, 8 ounces.”

Where the author has provided the weight, but omitted when the previous record was set, or who set it. Then they hedged again by using the terse, general " beat the previous record" in place of the far more impactful percentage that I was forced to do the math to learn.

The record prior to 2003 has been scrubbed from the web, other than its weight of 34 pounds, 8 ounces.

We know that the Oklahoma state record smallmouth buffalo fish increased 7.7% in size from some obfuscated date to 2003.

Then the growth rate of the smallmouth buffalo fish in Oklahoma decreased by roughly half from 2003 to 2004.

Everything’s in order here, because the growth rate is decreasing, going forward in time. Because we know that an organism will necessarily see smaller and smaller increments of growth as it gets closer to its genetically-limited maximum possible size.

Then the growth rate of the smallmouth buffalo fish in Oklahoma increased by 17% from 2004 to 2007. That’s not supposed to be scientifically possible, as an organism will necessarily see smaller and smaller increments of growth as it gets closer to its genetically-limited maximum possible size.

Then the growth rate of the smallmouth buffalo fish in Oklahoma increased again by 50% from 2007 to 2019.

The growth rate seen from 2007 to 2019 is over twice that seen from 2004 to 2007.

That’s not supposed to be scientifically possible, as an organism will necessarily see smaller and smaller increments of growth as it gets closer to its genetically-limited maximum possible size.

II have now documented dozens of similar examples over the last seven years, documenting growth rates increasing exponentially, going forward in time, all during the same time period. I did a compilation study in 2019 entitled “This Is The Most Durable Fishing Rod Pen Ever Made!”

But I’m presuming the eternity of the Internet, and am driving forward and creating ever-new articles such as this.

Here are the stats from the end of that article:

“2012 to 2013” is present in all nine examples of highest growth rates. While “2012 to 2015” is present in eight of nine examples. “2012 to 2018” is present in six of the nine examples. “2011 to 2013” is present in five of the nine examples. This is where I need statistics people to say it. But 2012 to 2013 is obviously the peak of the change.

The highest annual growth rates are an identical 5.2% in two cases, 5.5% in the third, 11% in the fourth, 22.5% in the 5th, and 4.9% in the 6th, and .38% in the 7th, , .47% in the 8th, and 4.14% in the 9th.

The average of the highest growth rates of these nine fish is 6%.

And so, I have documented multiple historically-unprecedented increases in fish size, all recent, all geographically disparate, with weight increases averaging 6% per year across the study group. The highest annual growth rate, 22.5%, was that exhibited by the Texas sword fish from 2011 to 2013.

Highly significant growth rates are seen from 2011 to 2018, with those rates peaking from 2012 to 2013.

From “The Most Durable Fishing Rod Pen Ever Made!”, by Jeff Miller, January 21, 2019

I’ll republish the original as an Extra momentarily.

It’s easy to see why a systematic effort is in place to defray research into these records. Because research shows that the Orgonite-driven return to health of the Etheric environment the fish inhabit is causing the fish to grow to sizes never seen previously.

The primary driver of the size and longevity of any organism is the health of its Etheric environment.

[image]

Oklahoma state record smallmouth buffalo, 2007

[image]

Oklahoma state record smallmouth buffalo, 2019 - A 50% increase in size over 2007. Half again as large.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, May 17, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]

May 25, 2003 - Canton yields records

Lake known for walleye is catching on to other species

CANTON Lake is the state’s premier walleye lake, but it’s not just a walleye lake.

For the second straight year, a state record fish was caught during Canton Lake’s annual Walleye Rodeo last weekend. And for the second straight year, the fish wasn’t a walleye.

Carl Heer of Isabella caught a state record, 37-pound, 3.2-ounce smallmouth buffalo during the rodeo while fishing at the mouth of the Canadian River. Fishing with a minnow, Heer beat the previous record of 34-pounds, 8 ounces.

July 25, 2004 - RECORD BOOK Smallmouth buffalo

Once again, Canton Lake near Watonga has yielded a state-record smallmouth buffalo.

Rodney Meyer of Balko hooked the 38-pound, 3.8-ounce fish while fishing July 18 on Canton Lake. The fish measured 40 inches long, and Meyer pulled it in using just 12-pound test line.

The previous state-record smallmouth buffalo, weighing in at 37 pounds, 3.2 ounces, was caught last year at Canton Lake by Carl Heer of Isabella during the Walleye Rodeo.

2007- Smallmouth Buffalo, 44 lbs 2 oz, 35", Konawa, Marvin Williams, 8/15/2007.

August 23, 2007 - Williams caught the giant smallmouth buffalo on a Tiny Fluke while using eight-pound testline. The previous record smallmouth buffalo weighed 38 pounds, 3.8 ounces and was caught by Rodney Meyer of Balko on just 12-pound testline.

August 30, 2007 - New Record Set at Lake Konawa

New Oklahoma record fish - smallmouth buffalo from Lake Konawa.

The Smallmouth Buffalo Record for Oklahoma has just been shattered by a bass angler at Lake Konawa.

The last two state record smallmouth buffalo had been reeled out of the waters of Lake Canton near Watonga, but the lake’s streak was broken August 15th when Marvin Williams of Noble shattered that record with his 44 lb., 2 ounce catch out of Lake Konawa.

Williams caught the giant smallmouth buffalo on a Tiny Fluke while using eight-pound test. The previous record smallmouth buffalo weighed 38 pounds, 3.8 ounces and was caught by Rodney Meyer of Balko on just 12-pound test.

2009 - Marvin Williams of Noble caught a 44-pound, 2-ounce smallmouth buffalo at the lake on Aug. 15, 2007, shattering the old record by almost six pounds .

May 7, 2019 - Oklahoma angler lands massive buffalo fish, obliterates record

An Oklahoma angler has shattered the state record for a type of sucker known as a smallmouth buffalo.

Hugh Newman, of Broken Bow, used a large swimbait lure to entice a 66-pound, 3-ounce smallmouth buffalo from Broken Bow Lake.

The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation announced the feat Tuesday, stating on Facebook: “Not only is this an incredible feat in itself, but it outweighs the previous record by nearly 20 pounds – the largest margin of any Oklahoma state record-breaking fish in recent history!”

The previous record was a 44-pound, 2-ounce smallmouth buffalo caught in Lake Konawa in 2007.

(Where “by nearly 20 pounds” and “largest margin” hedge against the far more impactful 50% increase between the records, which I was forced to do the math to learn. “In recent history” is another blatant hedge. There are no other 50% margins in the history of Oklahoma fishing. - ed)