The death tower's control

Those are the sample of the orgonite which we do make specifically the death tower’s control. They are quite different from the ones which we do use in the farms.

That’s one of us gifting such type of the orgonites on the foot of the towers.
Since we start doing this work in our areas we are experiencing a good move without much environmental threat.
Mrs O

very good you take care of the towers, it is like giving orgone a big boost.

hope there are less than in germany…

Mrs O, you and your people make beautiful orgonite!

Please keep providing us with pictures of your exploits, they are very much apreciated!
Carlos

We thank Habibi for supporting us to work around the towers,also i will not forget to appreciate Carlos for commenting on our gifting.

From the work that the kikundi have done in deactivating the death towers, now people are leaving with out any fear of hazard. Of late we went to one of the geothermal power distribution center, and indeed we worked there till the lightning and the thunderstorm which had been a threat to that plant is now of less effect. This made us to be bold with our work as we continue helping our people against such calamities.
We thank Don Croft ,Laurent, Frode , and among others for their support to the kikundi. I also thank Habibi for his kind support to Chris one time while on mission.
Mrs O

Achieving great work cannot just come without hard work, sacrificing and exhausting all the talents and deploying a greater determination.Our work in Africa as a team known as the kikundi the “great army” pick it’s high magnitude, greater velocity when the team resolved in one accord to deploy all their personnel in discharging all their required duties sacrificially without bothering to count the cost or the losses that at time they do encounter in the process of exploring the regions not fit for human habitations.

I would also be brave enough to recommend our sponsors like Don Croft,Laurent,Frode,who had been supporting us without rest.And for sure i m counting all our achievement upon their greater determination in supporting our works plus other expenditures.
Today ,its my pleasure to acknowledge the full support which i received from our friend Hibibi, it really fueled my determination to continue discharging my duties boldly without fear, for at times luck of financial capability can even make one to miss a greater opportunity. My Go bless Habibi for the sacrificial works which he has discharged to me and the whole kikundi. I know the whole kikundi will have a word of thanks to acknowledge all that he had done.

Its my appeal to all our friends that all that we are doing here in Africa will not go unrewarded and when that time will reach even you who had been standing firm with us you will receive your shining crown.
Blessed be to all
Chris