The Ego Has Landed

the ego has landed

This year we are preparing for the biggest challenge in Northern Alabama we have ever taken on in the way of atmospheric healing and weather control. The authorities have already said that this year the drought would be worse than last year’s. But I’ve got news for the new world odor players we do not intend to stop our gifting until we are successful. I will update this post when necessary and everything will be 100% out in the open. All anyone will have to do is look at the weather radar or turn on the weather channel to see how we’re doing, no excuses! I am so convinced orgonite will do the job that I am willing to put everything on the line no holds barred… By the end of the summer the entire world will know how well we did in the fight against weather warfare which is something most people could not imagine at this time in world history. A few people could probably imagine weather warfare in a futuristic world, but not in their PJ state of reality. I understand that I have had several unexpected health issues over the last year which included 4 surgeries, but as long as I am alive and atleast as healthy as I am now I believe we will persevere.
I have over 2000 towerbusters at a friend’s house at an undisclosed location in Tennessee that are at my disposal as soon as I want them. My buddy is watching over them like a hawk and he will shoot at anything on 2 legs who trespasses on his property. Yes, he’s a redneck and a good-un’ at that! (These Tbs are my ace in the hole but I have 5 other miscellaneous locations near North Alabama with lots of orgonite artillery). My immediate area of attention lies in the Northern or upper half of the state which was hit severely by last year’s drought but in recent months the situation has been turned around from the magnificent power of orgonite gifting. [Image Can Not Be Found] If I had the means, I would continue gifting more in the lower or southern part of the state but at this time it’s not possible. I understand they are going to ration water in Cullman, Alabama. If I can get there this Spring we will surely gift it because there’s a huge weatherball in Alabaster that needs more gifting. If anyone near Calera or Alabaster Alabama is ambitious and would like to help, then here’s your opportunity to gift that weatherball spot on as it shines in plain view on I-65! I get goose bumps just thinking about it!

We just got finished gifting rather heavily in the northwestern portion (here) and they have been spraying the chemtrails heavier than ever which tells me I’m going to be real busy this year. On January 07, 2008 it was about 70 degrees in Huntsville but we are still getting pretty good amounts of rain I do not think things are going to present too much of a problem now that we have the drop on them [smiley with big TEEFIS] I have included radar images below that confirm our position with our weather modification brethren which proves the effectivity of orgonite under maximum pressure this way, we can check it again throughout the year and check the status quo. Notice how the city of Athens is NOT on the radar. (Athens is supposed to be north and directly over Decatur). Athens is a decent size city and I can’t imagine why a local tv station (WHNT 19) would not have it on this radar. I wonder if it’s because we gifted Athens so much last year that it now resides in the etheric realm? As we say down south, it might could be. I have an older radar image below from (WAFF 48) which shows Athens directly above Decatur, I guess I should say where it USED to be.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
WHNT 19 Satellite Radar Where is Athens? It’s supposed to be right above Decatur!
Check out all the rain we got on 01/08/08 with no resistance whatsoever!
https://www.whnt.com/Global/category.asp?C=81350)

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Oh…now I can see Athens! (photo taken last year before Athens went away)
WAFF Channel 48 Satellite Radar https://www.waff.com/Global/category.asp

My computer is going crazy making all sorts of racket as I am trying to do this post.

Louis

As we move through Winter 2008 and on into the Spring we can see that last year’s drought is behind us because of all the precipitation we are receiving. This year something different from last year is definitely happening. (we are currently getting rain, sleet, and snow on 01-16-2008) The precipitation is coming in effortlessly and unobstructed from the Gulf of Mexico.
Now what does that have to do with orgonite? PLENTY! Over the past couple of years I have reported in many posts how we gifted the weatherball in Mobile, Alabama along with the one in Jackson/Branton Mississippi along with the perimeters (mostly) of the radar located in Columbus Mississippi plus a good part of Tupelo and many other places in North and South Alabama including Gulf Shores. Well, the path of all this precipitation coincides with our gifting efforts covering a span of about 3 years. See God Bless Mississippi from june of 2006 when we visited Jackson/Branton Mississippi here: https://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=629&highlight=#p629

Last year as precipitation came in from the west it poured incessantly into Texas plus a couple of other states. Most of the south east was cut off by the network (see the Nexrad location map pictured at the bottom) before it could ever reach us. This tells me where future gifting is needed most. The areas in need of gifting lie due west between Alabama and Texas. With that I encourage other gifters in these areas to give it their all and gift these areas until the cows come home. I know I will be doing all I can to thwart the drought they have planned for this year. One must seriously take into consideration the small amount of orgonite it takes to put the lights out on the weather controlling network.
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Notice where today’s precipitation is coming from and where it is heading. The radar image above is a good example of what a few people can accomplish with a little orgonite.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Today’s mix of sleet, snow, and rain.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
This is a Nexrad/Doppler weather radar location map. Is it accurate? Certainly not but it’s all we have. Notice there is only one Nexrad radar located in North Alabama. I know for a fact there are atleast six in close proximity of each other! Now then what can I add to this to bring a little more clarity into the picture? As I stated earlier, we did not get adequate rainfall last year coming from the west because the network somewhere between Texas and Alabama was cranked up so high that all the rain was forced to drop like mad into Texas. So if you calculate that there are probably 2 or more times the weather radars as shown on this map, then we know for the most part where we need to gift between now and Spring.
The weather radars in Louisiana and Arkansas obviously factor into the equation of our success Big-Time! What do you think? Huhhhhhhhhh? Can anybody say Mardi-Gras?

Here is the site where I found the Nexrad/doppler location map: https://www.intellicast.com/National/Nexrad/Default.aspx

Until next time,

Louis

This weekend our gifting went smooth as silk as expected as we expanded our efforts 50 miles south of Huntsville. Upon passing a mountain along the way we could see 3 towers and decided to find our way up and bust all 3. When we reached the top I couldn’t believe my eyes! There were 12 towers in all ranging from typical cell towers to death towers and HAARP antennas. So we gifted them all with towerbusters then went one step further and deployed a few of my new “Peace Keeper HHGs”. May they all rest in peace. [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
I nailed this one extra close to protect the residents in the nice expensive house about 20 yards away plus the much higher number of people living in poverty about 30 yards away

[Image Can Not Be Found]
4 power supplies, now producing positive ambient orgone 24/7.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Let us not forget the grids and the ducks too.

Louis