The First Harvests in E Africa--Would-be Famine Areas

Here’s Mrs Odondi’s latest progress report (she’s been corresponding with Frode and I, also with Andrea in Sao Paolo, who has been very supportive–I love to see women working together in this effort) Before a few months ago, these people were literally starving:

— Atieno Odondi <[email protected]> schrieb am Sa, 5.6.2010:

Von: Atieno Odondi <[email protected]>
Betreff: INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS ORGONITE
An: [email protected]
Datum: Samstag, 5. Juni, 2010 09:59 Uhr

Hi Don,

The Kisumu farmers have done away with hunger as their farms have improved due to introduction to orgonite. they are very thankful to you and Frode.

We are happy about this Don, same applies to farmers in Bumala in Uganda

the people in Kisumu Homa [Bay on Lake Victoria] Sori [Bay] Miuru [Bay–these three bays are quite far apart. ~Don] are very happy and are requesting for more this demand has made them give some amount in exchange

I have made orgonite ready and is even sending some to South Africa [to introduce to farmers. ~Don]

Thanks Mrs. O

Datum: Samstag, 5. Juni, 2010 13:12 Uhr

Hi Mrs. O,

That’s incredible! I didn’t realize just how important it is for people to get orgonite, until you said

they have done away with hunger. And the nice thing about orgonite is that once people have it, the orgonite

will keep working year after year.

Frode

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:58 AM, Atieno Odondi <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Frode,
Organite has influence high yields of crops in our village (Kisumu) where the line of Equator pass and is usually very hot, so orgonite boosted high yields in those places.
I have also went in place called Bumala in Uganda where I found crops are doing well because of orgonites.
Also in Rwanda farmers are saying that organite has improved high yield and even fishermen also get more fish.
In Rwanda they only put orgonite on three farms and they done very well and also influenced other farmers to apply.
there is a certain vehicle which will come from Rwanda with my friends who is a journalist so I will travel with him freely.
The more people require orgonite the more I make them and I have them a lot in stock.
In sudan and Chad I will information about orgonite from Dancan and Christine whom I usually used more in supplying Orgonite.
Thanks
Mrs. O