The Function of Needles, Obelisks, Etc.?

I’m Marcel, from the Netherlands. I’m a regular reader of the EW-forum though not a participant. I prefer to do my thing in as much pricacy as I can. I’m not afraid of making waves but I enjoy making them beneath the surface, so to speak. There’s a lot going on in this little country of mine, it is spreading, a lot of work is being done.

The reason I’m writing you is mainly to ask if you would like to direct people to a link that I think might give them the answer that they are looking for. It’s about the thread:

“Gifting Sculptures And Monuments”.
In it the question is being brought up what the needle-monuments are for.

You see, there’s this incredible English researcher/writer/lecturer who has taken a deep dive into an extremely important aspect of control, the gathering of large crowds at certain points, getting them to build up their respect and awe, and then extract (harvest) this spiritual energy and transport it to the 4th dimension through, you guessed it, needles and pins… The obelisks that function as antenna’s, placed on vortexes.

These articles by Matthew Delooze go deep into this stuff. This one is long but so incredibly fascinating, it adresses the obelisks/needles:

http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/157

Of course I leave it up to your judgement to pass this on or not, that’s not up to me. I hope someone will get inspired by Matt Delooze’s articles, they’re all beauties, explaining the way symbolism is used to keep us behind bars.
And if possible, would you please give my best regards to Andrea? Her gifting stories are great, that’s the spirit…

Very best wishes to you all,

Marcel

Loads of reading to get the sum of it. Certainly rings true, also Poppy Day. Energy is the real gold. Big line in London going through Buck House, 20 yards wide I think.

“emotional respect creates spiritual energy. Never forget that emotional respect creates spiritual energy. Get it to sink in for I tell you the truth, and my words are trustworthy, that certain monuments are used ‘as vessels for spiritual energy’ and the creators of the monuments actually receive the spiritual energy that is created. Remember thoughts about artifacts and monuments create respect for them therefore thoughts of respect give energy to their creators. Get it?
……Can you begin see that ancient monuments carry massive amounts of ‘sentimental value’ that they have received for hundreds or thousands of years through the emotional respect or even direct worship from human beings? I hope so. The ancient common people were ordered to worship images and idols in the Temples and Palaces of their masters.
……I am here to tell you that if you bow to a monument or any other form of symbolism you will surrender your spiritual energy to it, especially if you utter symbolic prayer to it.
……Remember all these artifacts in the Louvre are actually on or surrounding ‘an energy line’………so we have this ‘energy line’ in Paris and we have pondered on the thought that monuments and relics on this line are actually energy vessels and these vessels can actually extract, harness and then deliver our spiritual energy for and to their creators respectfully.
….Anyway. ‘Our stolen spiritual energy goes to what is known as the underworld my friends’. So now you know. The underworld has to announce and declare themselves in some way to gain your free will and acceptance. Just like Morpheus announces himself (the underworld) through the Poppy on Remembrance Day to gain your acceptance and free will to honour him (spiritually accept)
….A group of multidimensional beings alien to this world have created a labyrinth of occult symbolism in your mind and it is used to get you to worship them indirectly through mythological deities. Basically you worship Reptilian Alien Beings through subconscious proxy voting.
You and I create our reality through our subconscious thoughts so it serves the Serpent Cult to control our subconscious thoughts and place themselves, as our gods, in our subconscious thoughts and therefore gain our respect for their symbolic monuments through manipulation of our subconscious.”

(no text in this post)

“Agents for dark forces use hyped and talented artists to do this for them but this action is not enough on its own because all the emotional respect (spiritual energy) created at the event would simply go to the artist and not to the dark forces promoting the artists. Yes? So the Serpent has very crafty displayed its own symbolism on stage and/or the festival locations are very symbolic in themselves (or both!). This enables them to attract the spiritual energy towards the symbolism itself and not just the performing artists. The use of symbolism is very important because if the audience at a festival are made to feel emotional about the performer on stage then they also feel emotion, subconsciously, for the symbolism being displayed at the same time. I suppose the situation is on a par with a surge of electricity being sent through the stage, not only would the performers get a shock so would all the other items that conduct electricity. In other words ‘spiritual energy’ can feed the creators of the symbolism on show. The real creators of the symbolism on show are entities in other dimensions; hence ‘they’ receive the spiritual energy created at festivals that bear their symbolism.
The Serpent also uses ambiguous symbolic lyrics hidden in the songs that were allegedly penned and created by celebrity bands to get the crowd to collectively sing ambiguous words (Praise to the Gods), this also creates spiritual energy. (As mentioned in the beside the seaside article) For example Glastonbury uses a Pyramid Stage, so when the crowd feel emotion for artists at Glastonbury they will also give spiritual energy to symbolism (Pyramid etc) being displayed, simply because ‘emotional respect’ for the artist will also create ‘spiritual energy’ for the symbolism and this energy empowers things in a totally different way than you may imagine.
Emotional respect = Spiritual energy.
When you show emotional respect to something you are literally giving your spiritual powers to it. All those attending a rock concert are innocently giving their spiritual energies, not only to their idols on stage, but to the symbolism being displayed too.” http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/1017

Interesting re symbolism. Of course this game is the one gurus play, taking energy off their devotees.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Matthew Delooze says the U2 Claw is a symbolic Church of UTU (U2)

Bono is special http://www.whale.to/b/bono.html

Diana http://www.oneballmedia.com/node/255

Did put HHgs on 4 directions of 3 stadiums, Man U, Everton, Liverpool, so hoped that stopped the game there. I was struck by the massive amount of energy that came from the visiting supporters section at my local football ground, massive amount of pretty hostile energy towards the locals. One fairly scary monster stood up behind us and gave a very hostile response, which I found really unsettling to be honest. Which must be why they let hostility proliferate at football stadiums, you can say the most obscene things at a football ground and get away with it, if you did that anywhere else you would get arrested.

Cool info, guys, and very ‘inspiring’ for gifters, thanks! Lots of people feel intimidated by these corporate parasites’s exploitive tactics but an observant gifter rather knows how easy it is to take their power away from them, literally. ~Don

Marcel sent the following:

Thanks also Don, for your reply and for posting the link. I’m glad some guys have picked it up. That man is so fascinating and once you recognize this phenomenon it becomes apparent every you look.

This year for instance, a rock festival in Glastonbury, U.K… The stage was in the shape of a piramid with a separate and highlighted capstone… All those people focussed their energy on that stage… that’s how the game is played…
Well anyway, that’s what I’ve come to believe, I think Matt Delooze is right.

Very best regards,

Marcel

This guy ‘Vigilant Citizen’ also has good info along similar lines, although he is more into the symbolism than the energetic implications. This is his article on the last MTV music award ceremony.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191
To quote from that article
“Jack Black comes out dressed as a heavy metal guy on steroids to promote a video game. At one point he asks the audience to put their devil horns in the air and the proceeds to pray to the “darklord Satan”. The whole thing is light-hearted and comical but I don’t see any other way a prayer to Satan can be inserted into a primetime show without getting a truckload of complaints from “concerned parents”. The scene starts off semi-funny but Jack Black finishes off on a more serious note by saying: “I ask you to grant tonight’s nominees with continued success in the music industry“. This last phrase actually reveals a dark truth about the entertainment business.”

Lots of juicy targets to be found amongst his articles….

My first wake up call to what’s really going on in music and movies and corporate media was Wilson Bryan Key “The Age of Manipulation”, I couldn’t find the original book, it was out of print for long, I found the book at an university library and I ordered a copy of it in xerox, while it was still legal to do so. Now we’re forbidden to make copies of books, even the ones out of print.

I think Matthew Dellooze is a genius, his research taught me a lot and I use what I’ve learnt from him to spot places and give special attention to them when gifting. I still listen to rock/pop music and I watch movies, but from a different point of view that I had before, I don’t buy the symbolism, I analise it. Some songs I still love, but I see the Illuminati influence. I used to “worship” rock, now I’d rather spend 200 dollars in resin than going to a rock concert or buying cds [Image Can Not Be Found]

I haven’t seen ferris wheels being built here, except for the amusement parks, and I’ve gifted one of them some time ago, Playcenter. There was a rock festival there 2 weeks ago I “missed” because of the high prices and corporate sponsorship involved, Stooges and Sonic Youth playing. In other times I’d do anything to be there, but not now, my priorities are others. I’ve been to a U2 show in Sao Paulo in 1998, great light and stage show, where’s the music? I loved U2 in the 80’s.

I don’t care about rock concerts or bands at this point, it’s like going out with an old boyfriend who had betrayed me in the past, no fun, no nothing, it’s over. I still listen to the songs I love but I don’t worship the idols. Same with movies, I don’t go to the cinema but I watch what interests me.

Marcel, my best regards to you.

About the music industry, what about this article about Lady Gaga’s video? Lady Gaga sums up what the music industry is about.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=……l:kxllkaynhttp://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737

Andrea

Marcel sent the following:

Thanks also Don, for your reply and for posting the link. I’m glad some guys have picked it up. That man is so fascinating and once you recognize this phenomenon it becomes apparent every you look.

This year for instance, a rock festival in Glastonbury, U.K… The stage was in the shape of a piramid with a separate and highlighted capstone… All those people focussed their energy on that stage… that’s how the game is played…
Well anyway, that’s what I’ve come to believe, I think Matt Delooze is right.

Very best regards,

Marcel

Actually the Glastonbury stage is always a pyramid and its also the main stage. I’ve seen the guy who runs it twice now in person and have asked questions along those lines – “how does it effect the growth etc”. He just shrugged it all off and said they have cows so they don’t notice it.

Saying that I’ve chatted with him on the 2nd occasion to show him my 120mm stereo images (pitching for work actually) and he kept going on about how he had it as a kid.

I came the conclusion after seeing him twice answer Q’s and present himself in the very similar way is that his entire public persona may in fact be an act to endear him to people.

M

(no text in this post)

Astana, “sinister site”
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=421

Astana is definately a very good target to gift. It doesn´t get any more blatant that that.

Alejandro

Actually the Glastonbury stage is always a pyramid and its also the main stage. I’ve seen the guy who runs it twice now in person and have asked questions along those lines – “how does it effect the growth etc”. He just shrugged it all off and said they have cows so they don’t notice it.

M

Mark, it don´t understand what you mean here. Could you explain please?

Alejandro

The main stage at Glastonbury has been built as a pyramid for years now.

It wasn’t an accident and was specifically placed over a crossing of energy lines.

Now I have seen the guy who runs Glastonbury twice now in person at lectures and I have asked questions along those lines – “how does the Pyramid effect the growth in the farm its on”.

He just shrugged off all the pyramids design effects and said they have cows at the farm so they don’t notice any effects.

M

www.fotos-hochladen.net/reiseusaunitedstan1c3yqkx.jpg

United States Air Force Memorial