The Gare's Post

HKJ when I was searching through Your posts I did find one gifting post but it had links to look at pics on FACEBOOK… I make it a point to never to go THERE… even though THEY have emailed Me just about everyday, for the last 7 years, telling Me 6 or 8 more People, most Who I’ve never heard of, are asking permission to be My friend….

please do contact Me when in thailand as I would absolutely love to get more TOWERS busted in Your city
Gare 085 652 9495… when calling from a landline outside of thailand You must drop the 0… of course anyOne can email Me
anytime, specially if You want to buy bulk tb’s for cost [email protected]

yeah You were wrong, must have slipped Your Mind, here is the email You sent Me upon arriving back home…

"From: John Burchell <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Subject: yo bro
To: Gare Clement <[email protected]>

Hey Gare!

Happy 2012…was in Bangkok for New years and Winda and I had a blast! The orgonite arrived with Scott in time but i had way too much coming back to pack it. winda had a load of Jamu (Indonesian herbal stuff) that simply ROCKS…and I also had a bunch of wild raw honey and raw cream for my son. So Scott still has the orgonite you sent…just to let you know."

We’ve only been to chek lap kok airport once, on a connecting flight, that was 3 years ago… the skies were horrible but it may have been a northerly wind, I really don’t know?

Also didn’t want to make a safari – thread out of you post – sorry

Just wanted to explain the slowing down of the Morokko-gifting

Habibi

I think a lot of my threads changed direction over the years but as long as the directions were productive I didn’t complain much

Habibi and Laurent are history makers, certainly. Hold that thought, guys–worth exploring and we’ve had similar notions for the Sahara. The toughest deserts might be the older ones. The Sahara region was the breadbasket of the Roman empire, for instance. We’ve always hoped to see the Gobi reversed, since that seems to be the occult HQ of the corporate world order. It used to be fertile and well-populated, perhaps before those parasites arrived in ancient times.

Habibi, Carol and I sometimes spend years between major orgonite-flinging campaigns but this work is getting done because our numbers are steadily growing, don’t worry. Some of the more prolific orgonite-fingers don’t even notify any of us.

Gare and a few others do entire nations and are in their own class, I think. The rest of us probably need not measure our own worth against these preternatural dynamos [Image Can Not Be Found] Here’s another pyramid photo that Gare sent me some time ago but he was no longer able to locate on his own computers:

The first orgonite in China was taken by a Canadian fellow whom we knew and assisted in 2002 and at the time the sewer rats in China evidently had no clue what he was bringing into the country so he got to a lot of first targets, including some in Tibet, and wasn’t interfered with. Carol had dowsed the map for him. Kelly and Cesco did quite a lot more, later; Hong Kong John was the first to do large scale distribution work outside of Hong Kong in the People’s Alleged Republic of China. He mentioned Didier, who was the first large-scale gifter in Hong Kong and had a fascinating confirmation from the yellow dolphins there when he was tossing orgonite from a tour boat in the harbor. Didier moved back to France shortly after John arrived there, I think, or shortly after John committed to this effort there.

The first gifter in Hong Kong was probably Kam Wong, a Chinese fellow we knew who was living in Queens, New York and did a lot of good work there, including flipping that huge delta transmitter (major population mind-control apparatus, developed at Montauk) on top of the ATT&T (ugly voracious Nazi megacorporation) HQ building right next to Gracie Mansion. Don Bradley had told about meeting one of the Dark Masters from the Gobi in a penthouse on Hong Kong’s then-tallest skyscraper. Wong did that building and some other juicy targets during a subsequent visit there (2002). The felonious feds once broke into Wong’s car in NY to steal his Succor Punch and laptop while he was on a gifting sortie. In those years the US/Brit/Israel terrorist government hadn’t yet been bought by Peking.

A little history is worth repeating for the sake of later arrivals, I think–maybe it puts some of our present acheivements in clearer perspective. Most of history is made without anyone noticing at the time, after all. Maybe the internet has already improved that unfortunate condition

Thanks for posting progress reports, guys! I guarantee that their full value will be realized sooner or later.

I ought to point out to our readers, by the way, that this is not an organized effort; there’s no visible ‘head’ to it and that the networking that is done between and among contributors to this site and others is purely guided by their own instincts and inclinations, even though we can see a subtle orchestration and exquisite timing involved in the sequence of events over the years.

~Don