11 Sep 2008 15:41
Subject: The Georgia Guidestones
Last month I gifted the Georgia Guidestones with around 40 small towerbusters, in a small necklace around the entire site, and then a larger necklace around the entire site. I also threw some on top of the monument, and looked for other crevices they might fit. In case you don’t know what this site is, well, nobody does, it just appeared in 1979 commissioned by a man who disappeared shortly thereafter. It was built in the granite capitol of the country, called Elberton Georgia an hour east of Athens. On it, inscripted in 8 languages, are 10 commandments, or Guides for future generations to live by. It seems more like a wet-dream for the occult world order but you can decide for yourself. The place feels disgusting and my partner who is far more sensitive than I was nauseous the whole time we were there.
More information on the Georgia Guidestones.
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.