The Mission in Mombasa

It’s my trust that the recent gifting that I did in Mombasa in fact the shark has really helped us to distribute it to the lower parts of the Ocean. In fact it’s my surprised that the people of Mombasa really like the orgonite. We managed to gift all of the orgonite that we had till we finished up all the ones that we had. We also managed to gift some of the towers around and more so around the police station at a good distance to avoid interference. I will send more reports.

Dancan

All the works which we did in the Indian Ocean has created a bigger impact, really the observation which we got after a thorough work in the Coastal region. Firstly our gifting has created a bigger fishing industry in the coastal region, in fact from the testimony of some of the fishermen that some of the species of fish which disappeared has emerged again, and this has made the fishing industry in the coast to spring up and at the same time increased the economic capability.

Another impact cause d by our orgonite mission work at the coast is the tourism industry has also picked up because the tourist would come to see the Sharks which like breeding under the bed rock at the bottom of the ocean. In fact it’s true that the Shark really like the orgonite and the presence of the orgonite in the salty water has really increased the breeding environment of the big Shark.

Some divers also gave us another challenging experience that as they dive into that salty water ocean, they found areas beneath the ocean where the Sharks do hide the toasted orgonite an experience which tell us that the Shark really like the orgonite. Now from the whole experience which I had encountered in the coast, orgonite has really done a lot of positive changes in the coast. Already am from the Coast, am still going to send more reports.

Dancan

In fact Indian Ocean especially Mombasa had been long time known to be majeen prone zone

(Evil spirit); at times some people could use the opium smoke to scare them. They could approach you in the form of a beautiful lady that you can even think of taking out for refreshment but upon reaching night you can just get a wild animal lying next you in the bed. So for a long time these actions have created fear and anxiety to the residence living in that beautiful city on the coastal region.

Since we discover the effectiveness of the orgonite, we have thoroughly gifted areas like Fort Jesus till now such scenarios are not frequent. Even the witches and the magical works have gone down till now the coastal people can live without much fear and frustration. It really took us time to determine the effectiveness of the orgonite over these; till one night when we were booked in one of the guest whom later we realized was in possession of such evil spirits the majeens. The owner of the guest house upon learning that we were having powerful materials, it forced him to send us off the guest. So upon learning these we knew that there is another power that we have that can suppress the powers of the evil spirit. We then treated around such guest by gifting them till now the situation is calm down. We also gave such residence some sample of the orgonite for protection.

Dancan

Very interesting report! Congratulations!

At the Likoni ferry where I gifted just last week I have got the report of the good progress, really the bad people who had been causing the life hazard ( the witchcraft ) are no longer there and the transport system there is now very safe and people are sailing to and from the Island without fear of such hazards.

Also on the South cost apartment which had been majeen (evil spirit) prone areas, after our gifting lives is now good encouraging and desiring. In my mission I got some people whom the late David Ochieng and Mrs. O dealt with some years back, if fact they are the ones who helped me much via their living testimony which seems to be living and practical to the area residence.

And I know very soon the whole area is going to be free from such misfortunes caused by such majeens (evil spirits)

Dancan