The Mission To Migingo

Hi Readers
Thanks a lot, I m doing very well with my mission to the twine Islands of both Ugingo and Migingo. In fact what I saw there was quite different from what I was expecting to see, I found these people very much advance I n both fishing and in agriculture. Even the climate of that place also changed in a great deal. The adoption to agricultural activities have made them to have a lot of work and business to do at this time when the Kenya government have imposed fishing ban in Lake Victoria.
Even though the fishing ban had been imposed but the fishermen whom we tried to interview assured us that the orgonite that we had thoroughly gifted in the whole of Lake Victoria have really motivated the fish production and come next time when the government shall have up lifted the ban, they will get much fish and at the same time big ones.
On the agricultural side they are really trying despite the fact of mass domination of the Island with huge rocks. Through further inquiry of the possibility of living and working on the Pyramid Migingo, they told me that nowadays fishermen could even anchor their boats on that and if possible they can even spent a night there. So even themselves they assured me that their hope of exploiting the Island of that Pyramid Migingo is very high.
For this reason I m very much proud that all the works that we did in both Migingo and Ugingo and the Pyramid Migingo never went in vain at least there are some fruits to be harvested even whether it will not be immediately.

Chris

Ndugu Chris, thanks for this substantial and encouraging update and hongera ya nyinye (congrats to you guys)! In fact I want our new readers to understand that you, Nicholas and Dancan were the ones who made it possible to start farming on Ugingo, the larger of the two islands. It was too dry, there, to grow food and the soil is sparse but your efforts brought regular rainfall and the orgonite you planted has made the ground productive. You guys were evidently also responsible for the successful fishing effort there, which had led to such a heavy settlement by fishermen from many countries on little Migingo Island a couple of years ago, leading to a dispute over its ownership between Kenya and Uganda. Fortunately, the orgonite you tossed around there apparently prevented bloodshed between the two military forces, at least [Image Can Not Be Found] but I doubt they had room to stand comfortably, much less fight each other. The many prospering fishermen’s shelters literally cover the island.

It’s odd that the government is banning fishing in that huge lake, since there was no evidence of a shortage of fish, as far as I can tell. Migingo/Ugingo are on the edge of Kenya’s section of Lake Victoria. Are the Uganda, Tanzania and Burundi governments also banning fishing right now?

Our newer readers might also not realize that the much larger Pyramid Migingo, a day’s travel south of Migingo/Ugingo (it’s interesting to find these islands on googlemaps.com) is deserted on account of the fear of uchawi (sorcery) associated with that place, so after you guys gifted, there, it’s significant that some fishermen, at least, are comfortable to spend the night on its shores. I understand that the soil is better than on Ugingo and it’s a very big island. Orgonite is the best cure for energy pollution that’s caused by degraded human (sic) magic, as you know. It also helps banish fear so I’m confident that Pyramid Migingo will someday have a thriving community of farmers, fishermen, tradesmen, scholars, etc., thanks to the kazi njema ya kidundi (team’s good work).

~Don

.Really the vision that you have in the Pyramid Migingo of buying a land for both business and for residential purposes in a prudent idea and it will help. It’s good for us to have a plot there .
In my latest trip when i went there ,even though fishing is not being done we took time toasting the orgonite all round the Pyramid .Even the climate around there have greatly change.

In fact the problem that some of us normally have is that they need immediate feed back but i hope the one of Migingo even though it will take time but finally people will have to lough .
Valuation per acre will be determined as per the demand,and in fact i will keep you up dated.
The binoculars i hope will help me alot the same way now the one that you have helped me is really helping us a lot
Pass my warm regard to your family

Really the vision that you have in the Pyramid Migingo of buying a land for both business and for residential purposes in a prudent idea and it will help. It’s good for us to have a plot there .
In my latest trip when i went there ,even though fishing is not being done we took time tossing the orgonite all round the Pyramid .Even the climate around there have greatly change.

In fact the problem that some of us normally have is that they need immediate feed back but i hope the one of Migingo even though it will take time but finally people will have to lough .
Valuation per acre will be determined as per the demand,and in fact i will keep you up dated.

Chris

Thanks

All that we have done in the Island of Lake Victoria will just be a good remembrance for the entire East Africa and the globe as a whole.The whole vicinity of Lake Victoria ie Tanzania ,Uganda and Kenya are having remarkable testimony about the productivity of fishing which have really improved. Fishermen from all these countries have actually improved a lot in their fishing activities.
On the agricultural production , residents of Ugingo have embarked in farming activities where good soil is available.We started by just some few people and now the number is growing ,and i believe very soon we will have a good number who practice these in this Island.
Miraculously enough The Pyramid Migingo which from the ancient time live had not been possible due to constant domination by the( Nyawawa)evil spirits now have started to experience glimpse of hope as fishermen now could anchor their boats and the canoes overnight.So i see very soon the Island will accommodate life.And the dream of buying a good plot of land for both commercial and domestic purposes, as proposed by our brother Don is quite a genuine idea
Chris