The New Bilo Orgonite is Ready!

Mrs O sent me a sample, as I’ve mentioned. Carol’s been under attack and hasn’t felt up to analyzing it but she had planned to take it on her current road-trip with Dooney and Stevo, so that all three of them could spend time with it. She forgot to take it during the rush to get out of the house a couple of weeks ago, so I mailed it to Hawthorne on the East Coast. When she’s mailed it back I’ll hand it to those three for further assessment but Hawthorn’s comments ought to make you want to spend some money for at least one of these:

Hi Don!

Thank you for the package. The pecans and cashews were so delicious and very much appreciated by everyone. It was just so grey and dreary and cold when we got back from Florida and somehow your concoction was just the right treat. I thought the African orgonite to be wonderful. When I took it out of the package I immediately started to feel a buzz and something like a sizzle around my head. I am constantly struggling with darksiders (I can’t think of a better term for them) sending me bad thoughts and spells at my head, and I think whatever was added to the orgonite immediately went to work at zapping and dissolving the dirty magic that was stuck like an unwelcome coating around my head. I am wondering if that type of bad magic is part of their daily life where they live, and so is what they wanted to contribute to the orgonite they make. It is very helpful, and works immediately.

+++++++++++

She’s been under concerted attack by the Old Parasite, just like us, for many years so this was an excellent test for the Bilo Orgonite’s ability. I could mention that another skilled psychic, who visited Carol and I a few weeks ago, was quite impressed with the orgonite and said it felt, ‘like a mountain,’ and that the people in the kikundi are very sweet and self-sacrificing (she’d never read the forum reports and we hadn’t discussed them).

I recently asked Chris Onyango in Kenya, the African gadfly of orgonite Cool, to talk with Eliud, who had traveled and contracted with the traditional healer in Tanzania to supply the bilo, and write a concise report to help me promote it. I know you’ll appreciate having the informed African perspective, as I do:

Hi Don,

Thanks a lot i managed to collect some of the data of the historical understanding of bilo, the finding continues.

This bilo is an African traditional medicinal drug extracted from the herbs a sorted from different types of trees, twigs and herbs. Mostly they are being collected from the thicket forest within the southern Sahara. From the research and finding its being found in the southern parts of Tanzania where great magical people who has a good connection with the merchant’s from Congo forest connects. Also areas like the copper belt regions of Zambia where forest are still in existence such species of trees are still there, Those are the areas where bilo are mostly found. What is a bit funny with bilo, it cannot be handled by just ordinary people only the witch doctors, the experts people with connection with the underworld are the ones who can managed to collect them.

What are the connection between bilo and the underworld, the same way the etheric are unique in character and behavior, the same way bilo is connected with the powers from the underworld. Before you are qualified to host such magical powers, and for you to qualify you will have to be visited by your former ancestral spirits and they will directly on how to operate, they are even the ones who will direct you while searching the bilo in the forest. They will possess you and as much as they dominate your life, they will give you their own gifts which will subsequently subscribes you to be a healer, foreseer using the same medicine and magic powers. At times you can have the power to foresee both past, present and future events. Therefore whoever operates within such magical powers are always unique and is why bilo is also unique in powers because all the operations are being directed by the powers driven from the ancestral spirit.

One may ask a question why we had resorted to look for bilo on the southern part of Tanzania, really in the ancient time to date people in the eastern part of Africa had form a belief and we had practically observed that, in the southern parts of Tanzania there are some unique tribe known as the Waskuma who lives in areas as Sumbawanga along the border of Tanzania and Zambia. These ethnic clans are dominantly known as the magic players, witchcraft oriented people they even practice sorcery. They also have good connection with some witchdoctors/ witchcraft from Congo Forest. So these people are really known to be magic players and possessors for they can connect you with spiritual kingdom in the underworld and that is why getting bilo from them is very easy.

Effects of bilo in human and animal life, really when somebody is having bilo, or operating in such magical powers, he / she become unique. He / she always have foreign power. I hope you have heard about the jujus, you cannot easy define the juju but the only thing that we know about them is that, jujus are foreign powers whose existence and locality cannot be easily defined but only their works are what we do experience in life. Bad ones cause trouble and misfortune while good one at time brings fortunes and blessings in the family.

So when we make our orgonite with crystals of bilo we do infuse some unique powers in the orgonite and the same way bilo uniquely work, we’re automatically going to experience the same in the orgonite. By observing the orgonite you may not be able to know and see but the talented guys who can communicate with the spirit in the underworld will instantly experience such high magnitude power upon handling such product made by such high powered object.

The same way we do boosting whereby we do expect that by doing that we release high power from a powerful source to charge another person positively to strengthen him/ her and if possible to restore life, strength, hope and energy. The witch-doctors also advised us the same that upon making the orgonite with such power the strength of the orgonite will be doubled and even the effectiveness of the orgonite will be boost up and the effect will be experience wider.

The research is on and every bit of finding I will post to for better understanding.

Chris

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chris is the first to expound these principles of African energy work (and to relate it to the heart boosting that we all do) to me and I deeply appreciate that. I had the opportunity to associate oer several weeks with a witch doctor, Kizira Ibrahim, in Uganda and to participate in one of his healing rituals for a disturbed sacred spot on an island near the headwaters of the Nile and that was pricless but Mr Kizira didn’t do a lot of explaining Wink.

Now I understand why the kikundi sought this bilo from the witch doctor in Tanzania rather than get something locally. These trading networks are likely quite ancient and well developed.

I also had the good fortune to attend a regional meeting of accomplished herbalists in Uganda, hosted by Dr Sekagye Yaya on his own extensive property, which they had all turned into a horticultural research facility. He had done the same in Cameroon, before, and is well known across the continent. He then cured his malaria with a basic zapper, by the way. He is also a close friend of Credo Muttwa, the renowned Zulu traditionalist. I think Africans, in general, are the most proactive networkers in the world.

I bet this new orgonite is already getting good reviews in Africa Cool and after I sent Chris’ email report to Hawthorn, last week, here’s what she said:

Hi Don,
The comments on Bilo are extraordinary. It makes me want to immerse myself. Makes me feel my analysis was superficial!! But what I felt when I pulled out the orgonite was very strong and immediate. I could see and feel it clearing a coating off of my head.

+++++++++++++

I make candied cashews and pecans by coating the raw nuts with maple syrup, cinnamon and pink salt, which I aerate thoroughly in a blender, first. It makes the stuff thicker so more of it sticks to the nuts. I eat a big kale salad, most days, and the nuts are for that. I’ll probably keep doing that til I die, since there’s a big, healthy payoff. I see that lots of kale is now sold in grocery stores, which might be something to add to Jeff’s Positive Changes thread.

AIDS in Africa, by the way, is most rampant in areas where people live on refined cornmeal and highly processed vegetable oil. People who eat traditionally are typically stronger and healthier, there.