The New Disinformation Campaign Against Orgonite

In the past week I’ve gotten quite a number of emails from potential zapper customers who had read online that orgonite is evil. This has never happened, before but some CIA disinformants have been calling Carol and I devils for the past 7 years and other CIA/NSA/MI6 disinformants occupy the top positions on the search engines and keep the less discerning seekers spinning their wheels, of course.

The new crop of liars are actually saying that orgonite, itself, is malefic (“causing or capable of causing harm or destruction, esp. by supernatural means”).
It’s not just one website putting out this claim but several and one fellow has a business site where he not only claims this but says that he’s got something to replace it. I won’t name any of these people because I don’t want to give them the opportunity to play victim.

There’s been a parade of CIA/NSA-sponsored people who have tried to take credit for what others have achieved with orgonite. One of these sort of exploded onto the internet with a fully-developed website, some expensive proprietary products and a long list of ‘testimonials’ and this guy claimed that his products got rid of the smog in Los Angeles. I posted about it at the time and never heard about him, again. I think that was six years ago. The funny thing is that nobody else had ever publicly stated that the smog in LA has been mostly gone except this guy and ourselves. Don Bradley did the bulk of that work, which involved flipping around ten thousand towers, some satanic institutions, key underground bases, etc., and it was mostly done by the end of 2002. Carol and I were privileged to help with some of that and it was terrific fun. LA is the only place where I commonly saw reptilians, too–another kind of fun.

Andy Schwarm of ctbusters.com, Carol and I were in a Dennys restaurant in Monrovia (LA County) eating breakfast and we were stared at by an ‘old farmer’ in overals at a nearby table who had entirely black eyes, for instance; a ‘woman’ with all black eyes, green skin, no nose or ears and a comical wig came within ten feet of Don Bradley and I when she pulled out of a driveway across the street from his house in Pasadena, before that–he said it was the NSA’s base of operations in his neighborhood. I later set up my then-new Powerwand on his fence, aimed at that house, and two ambulances each took a corpse away and in separate directions within an hour or so, in front of an assembled crowd. The corpses were covered [Image Can Not Be Found] . I set up the PW because his sinuses were plugged up due to some energy weaponry being aimed at him from that house. His form of psychism wont’ work when the sinuses are clogged and I wanted to help him get back online.

I mention the lizard people because they characterize the corporate world order and their heavy reliance on mind control to keep the masses from waking up and taking account of themselves.

It’s so, so easy to bust out of that parasitic dynamic!

I reckon that the newest wave of liars are deployed on account of orgonite’s growing popularity. I’ve invited other EW contributors to also post in this thread when they come across lies about orgonite on the web and I’ve asked them not to name the sources and to keep the ‘answering back’ in the context of the tactics that are being used rather than to direct attention to individual liars.

To our customers who were terrorized by the liars I noted that this forum is loaded with reports from credible and reputable people about what we’re all doing with orgonite. I particularly asked them to read some of the Africans’ reports, since they’re all doing this work on the ‘next level,’ which is commercial and public applications and are getting dramatic, immediate results and confirmations in eight East African countries and two Central African countries.

If it weren’t for this forum I think the liars would have a fighting chance of slowing down the expansion and consolidation of the global, unorganized orgonite movement. Thanks to everyone, here, who is posting substantive gifting reports for the record!

Have you noticed that some people will fly like an arrow to charismatic disinformants? It’s a bizarre dynamic to witness. Some of these may be grounded and rational people the rest of the time. I think that this human weakness is the only thing that the official liars have working in their favor, so they spend untractable amounts of cash to exploit it, hence ‘television news,’ all of the mainline newspapers, almost all of academia, most of the content of bookstores, most of the ‘information sites’ on the web, etc.

I see the sudden onslaught of new liars as a positive development because it may indicate that orgonite is about to break into the media, where it will probably be attacked even more venomously. Good advertising!

The concerted dirty-magic assault on several of the EW-promoted businesses is winding down at the same time that the volume of liar assaults has been turned up, by the way. The psychics we’re working with feel that the business sabotage has entirely failed and is just about done. Old dirty magic has made it possible for the corporate world order to essentially cause someone to disappear from public awareness and this was done to Carol, Dooney, Stevo and I repeatedly with NSA radionics. Each time, with a combination of gifting, boosting and intel-gathering we’ve foiled these assaults over the past four years but the latest assault, which started at the end of July, was an order of magnitude stronger and more effective than what these NSA baby killers were able to muster. We’ve had some really interesting ‘chat’ sessions unravelling and opposing these old $#!+birds since the middle of August [Image Can Not Be Found] but some of it is too weird to post about, right now.

Don

Thanks Don for steering such a straight course for so many years! It is in fact amazing to see these ever new waves of nonsense that come up and are then parroted by often harmless newbies. I mostly get it from those newbies and then wonder where the hell do they get this nonsense from. The disinfo zoo is a fascinating spectacle.

I get, “Do you use aluminum in your orgonite?” So I explain that any metal works and the rest is disinfo. I should just write a form letter, cut & paste, because I get that a lot. I’ve also had people write me and diss orgonite, always uninformed people. I always take a positive stance with them and try to lead them to the truth, I don’t get mad or put them down, I didn’t know about orgonite until I knew, either, if that makes sense. So I don’t judge, I inform. They can temporarily hurt my business, but they can’t ruin my spirit or the way I relate to people. Good try, though.

I can attest to Don’s claims of interference as I’m tied directly to his site and CTBusters started a long nose-dive in July, as well. I hope it’s over because it’s been tough, you just haven’t seen Don and me crying about it, we do that in private!

~A

Georg and Andy, it might be helpful to have form letters, though I haven’t taken my own advice.

Ever since the chemtrails made millions of people constantly sick, starting in 1999 and tapering off in 2002 (nearly all of them are still sick), I’ve had to explain to thousands of people, individually, the following. This is the form letter I never got around to writing: The new chronic sickness endemic is characterized by compromised liver and other vital organs, so apparently the body wisely chooses other pathways to eliminate toxic material–skin, mucosa, sinuses, eyes, etc.–and this is why doctors are not helping them with pharmaceuticals. I bet there are only a dozen physicians on this continent who understand what suddenly made millions of people chronically ill and why they’re not getting well without intelligent intervention. Zappers usually won’t make them well but ChemBuster has a 50% chance of curing them by jumpstarting those affected organs, then Dr von Peters routinely cures the ‘incurable’ cases when his ChemBuster formula fails.

I could write all that in my sleep. It is more effective to communicate to people in a more personal way. Those many thousands of people I mentioned came to me over a period of several years so it’s not as bad as it sounds. Also, some of these sufferers are spontaneously getting well, which I hope is a growing trend. Superfoods and other extreme but intelligent approaches are also working but not as well as the help of a competent physician. Dr Stevo in Montana cures nearly anyone by just boosting the vitality of the affected body parts. I think he’s one of the dozen I mentioned [Image Can Not Be Found]

If you guys think it’s worthwhile it would be good if you will post some of the questions/challenges and your answers in the Q and A section of the forum. Maybe that could be your incentive for writing form letters. I’m sure there’s a way to use form letters in a personal format. It would be great if some other contributors, here, will also do that so that the Q/A section of the forum can’t fuel the ‘This is the Don Croft Show’ fire that our detractors are trying to destroy this movement with. Of course the reports from East Africa are undermining their whining, now.

We had an adventure in our home last night regarding the dirty-juju assault from China but I’m going to post that in the candle magic thread.

~Don