The Parasites' Latest Move Against the Africans' Biz

If you’ve been following hte progress of our East African friends’ business over the past three years, since it began, you know that grievous obstacles have been put in their path and overcome, including a few more murder attempts.

You may have read that the motorbike that was being used to deliver orgonite to customers in the regions around Kisumu, Kenya, was stolen in Nyamira District and the rider was beaten and tied to a bush. The orgonite was also stolen. Billy had planned to make that delivery but was unable to go, so a friend went, instead. I think they were expecting to catch Billy but this may actually be a positie sign in that Nyamira used to be characterized by human sacrifice rituals and cannibalism until our friends distributed orgonite in the region and now all of that has stopped. Foreigners are visiting Nyamira to witness the transformation and are no doubt puzzled [Image Can Not Be Found]

When Dancan was falsely accused of making bombs with the box ful of shredded metal that Eric Carlson had donated through the mail, our friends had to sell another motorbike and received donations from grateful fishermen in order to bail him out. He was never charged and was released from jail but of course the court and cops kept all that money. The judge and some cops were grateful for orgonite and some zappers, too [Image Can Not Be Found] which is actually refreshing, compared to the brain-and-heart-dead Nazis that we have to contend with in the Western courts and copshops. I think it’s easier to deal with crooked officials than with fascisti zealots, don’t you? They managed to eventually buy another motorcycle after Dancan’s release a couple of years ago.

I committed $1100, as soon as I’m able, to buy another motorbike so the Kikundi (team) can resume business as usual. I wish I were rich so I could help them properly capitalize their efforts. I intend to also get motorcycles for Christine in Southern Sudan and the Kikundi guys in Migori. Both places have orgonite factories that are making a profit, so they need transport, especially now that the gov’t in Kenya is making it harder to convey orgonite on buses, as you will see from Mrs Os comments, below. I’m posting her reports until I’m able to successfully overcome the hacker barrier that’s stopping her from posting her own reports at present. At least these trousered parasites are showing you how important they consider her to be to this effort [Image Can Not Be Found]

Anyone who wants to pay for a motorcycle for one or another of the orgonite manufacturing and distribution centers can email Mrs O at [email protected]

Thanks, and here’s her latest report:

Hi Don
We are doing very well with the business, and the problem that we the kikundi are facing mostly is in the transportation sectors. Due to the increase work of terrorist in our nation Kenya now the police officers have increase the inspection system in buses and other passenger service vehicles such that whenever we are taking the orgonite to other areas we got a hard time because the police always give us a hard time and at time it forces us to bribe our ways so that we may have an access. Even Chris where he took the orgonite he has supposed to be using the boat but to the fact that our government burns most of the operation,he used the the road and that his journey he several challenges he narrowly escaped an arrest from the police when they launch an inspection in his luggage.Since those police officers rarely knows about the orgonite and the zappers, they took the zapper as dangerous explosive thing that can harm a great number of person.That forced Chris to delay his journey taking his valuable time lecturing the police about the importance of zapper and it work and which should use it and how,i know many Chris will post in the forum.

That’s why it’s good to have the motorbikes and right now even Billy is very afraid of going to areas which i want him to go because of the continuous inspections.He is afraid of being harassed by the police,so i would suggest that it’s good when one is having his own motorbikes or his own vehicle so as to easen his transport facilities.Using the motorbike is a bit safer for we can even use the panya routs to avoid the police road blocks for we are aware that the police officers are against the success of many of us for they want to dominate everything.

When we shall be having the motorbike we will have safe transportation, we will be able to visit every place with ease.
I got the message from the fishery department that they are going to open fishing in our Lake Victoria in August not in June as we earlier thought of. For now we are going to embark in gifting in the Lake before the fishermen resume working in the Lakes
Greet for me your family na mke wako Carol
Mrs O

Helping the Africans materially is not charity, by the way. It’s just our way of making it easier for them to expand their already successful business, which I reckon sustains thirty or forty people at the moment, including the family members.

They constantly conduct charitable campaigns, as you can see from the reports, and since distributing orgonite in a region leads directly to general prosperity it will all eventually pay off for them in terms of new customers but they’re more in the moment than I am and simply enjoy the experience of helping people in distant places. I particularly appreciate that this is an intertribal and international kikundi (team) which is setting a new standard on the continent in case you didn’t know. They’re already setting a lot of new standards for the rest of us to strive toward meeting.

~Don

I do appreciate Don and Mrs O for that good message posted.In fact those Motorbikes if Kikundi could have them would be very good.Even me in Southern Sudan if at all i could get one would help me much in transacting most of my businesses.

Christine.

Hi Laurent
It’s with a lot of hope to have a word with you even though we have not yet got time to converse. Really I got your information and support from our director Mrs. O. It really hits me with a lot of hope and happiness to get what I never expected from unknown fellow like you in my life I thank you a lot.
In fact my email was hacked and for the mean time we will continue communicating through this thread. My main concern today is to tell you how much I appreciated your support. Now I can accomplish all my plans in a good time
Christine

Hi Christine,

as I said to Ms O I am very glad to help as much as I can that is not a lot by the western standards unfortunately but I can see already that it is very appreciated and it’s in itself of enormous value.

Thank you to you and your kikundi for your exemplary courage and commitment

Hi Laurent,
I m also grateful and even all our kikundi also feel the same and i know you will know them
Christine.

Hi Laurent
Thank you for the support you offer to Mrs O and Christine. The support of the two promotes benefit of the kikundi
Thx Dancan

I wish you all the best for you all and keep on posting good news from your area. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Laurent
Kikundi people have thanked you so much for the support you offered evry support form helped many people not one person.
Goood reports you will get a bout what you have done evenSharon had helped us a lot in th past we thanked her.
Sharon in Canada.
Mrs O

We thank Don Croft very much for supporting us with a brand new Motorbike /a pikipiki. Even gifting in the Lake Don supported some of our colleagues with three boats one in Turkana and two are in Lake Victoria.

Frode and Laurent all the kikundi whom you have supported also thank you a lot and they praying for you.
Really a motorbike is very much effective in promoting our business in terms of distribution. After making the orgonite we are to transport them locally to farmers and the fishermen. So whenever we are visiting various farms we are to use a bicycle which is very hectic, we also hire a motorbike which is a bit expensive so as to enable us to reach our customers. So having a motorbike will effectively make the work very easy and very economical for we will only spend money on the fuel alone.

Also along the Lake shore where we do gift and distribute the product to fishermen a motorbike is the best type of communication agent for those areas a vehicle could not access through. On this context in times of gifting towers which is a bit risky for the inventors of the towers and in real sense against our motive with their apparatus. Fast moving machine like a motorbike can easily make us to safely and effectively accomplish the mission without endangering our lives.
Now in Kenya people are living under panic due to the wide spread of the terrorist, for grenade and hand tossed bomb are being experienced daily therefore the rate at which the CID’s and the CIA are doing inspection in public service vehicles are too rampant to extent that our mission is frequently being tampered with due to delaying while still giving explanation to the police and the CID’ /CIA’s. Like there was an incident when one of us called Nancy while taking some of the orgonite to the flowering farms in Naivasha Kenya. She was traveling by a bus she was hand cuff by the CID, CIA for they demanded to know how zapper and orgonite works. They forced to explain it further but they could not believe till they took some for test, so on this account it’s transporting these product buses is very expensive, so only Motorbikes and private vehicles are very good in transporting our products. At time we even land in the hand s of bad people who could not easily understand the concept of our mission. So the motorbike a fast moving and a safe transportation agent is very good and can easily make us move a little bit further in the business.

Even our late friend David Ochieng he succeeded in gifting for he was using the motorbike while gifting. In fact when using the motorbike you can gift even after every kilometer something of which one cannot do while using public service vehicles. The late David Ochieng could manage to gift from Migori even up to Nairobi with a lot of ease.
Judy who did this in Nairobi really had a very hard time with the police and the CID’S/CIA’S and the police officers because she always uses public service vehicles. The police after doing for her inspection finally realized that those items are not harmful things .So even though they may finally leave you but time wasted they will not compensate. So using a motorbike will save time energy and any unnecessary money that the police may require from you.
Even Dancan one time got a very hard time with the police due to some items sent to him due to unnecessary inspections.

On this account I would prefer motorbikes and further recommend that concerning our current situation motorbikes is very good and is preferable in our issues

Mrs O

What Mrs. O emphasized concerning the transportation using the motorbike is absolutely true, I personally I experience such delay caused by unnecessary inspection by the police even though I finally gifted to them. It was when I was going to gift in Mbita Point, at a certain road block I was searched and greatly embarrassed by the CID’s/CIA for they wanted to know the work of the orgonite and the zappers which I was taking to Mbita Point. So, on this account I also prefer that motorbikes and private vehicles could be the most efficient way to deliver our goods to our clients. Really transporting these products through public service vehicles is so cumbersome and high economical. So all that Mrs. O recommended is a life experience, a motorbike is now the most adequate mode of transportation.
Also to add some comment on that aspect, at times we do visit farms where road are not permeable such that no vehicle could penetrate and deliver any goods especially now in Cano Plain next to Kisumu town our clients grow rice. Only motorbikes and the bicycles could penetrate and go through.
Finally my heartfelt goes to Don who sacrificially supported our kikundi in Kisumu with a motorbike I know that now Billy our young energetic and determinant guy is going to make histories by reaching all the unreached regions.
Thanks Chris

In the Southern Sudan the war which had been an alarming as gone down, only that the transportation system is the only hindrance to the success of the business. Transportation is a problem for roads are still not yet to the best standard. Buses among other public service vehicles are rare .Only that this time is when the country together with donor nations are trying to improve the infrastructure of this nation. On this account in this region where I ‘m, motorbike is a bit preferable mode of transportation, for we can use the motorbike in gifting and travelling to the willing customers so as to improve and increase the production.
So if we can get at least one motorbike we can be in good hand and even the business can also thrill and succeed to the best of our demand.
I appreciate even the comment which Mrs. O put in the forum trying to give a true picture of the prevailing condition on the transportation status in Kenya. In the Southern Sudan no rampant inspection by the police cid’s but the roads is the major problem.
I also appreciate our brother Don Croft who put our areas as the areas that can be supported at least motorbikes so as to be supported with motorbikes so as to improve our production and also ease our marketing.
Am very sure all our dreams and expectation will be effectively meet as we pray every day.
Christine

Hi Laurent,I was very much thankful for the support which you gave me, in fact that support really supported my trip to Chard. I’m very happy and really praying for you all day round so that you may continue supporting others.
Christine

and I will do it, Christine, you can count on my support.

In a certain way I make it for myself because I am a big egoist;–O [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Laurent
Thanks a lot very interesting to hear that, from that I also do realized you are a man worthy to count on for you are interested in helping people .I would also assured you that no good work God will fail to credit.
Christine

Hi Christine , I hope you are doing well.

Bravo for the great job you have done so far. The countries where you gift are very big and there is a lot to do , you are very courageous you and your friends and you deserve our full admiration!

Hi Laurent,
Bravo to you too for your constructive words of hope. Really I still have a lot to do for even next week I m planning to re-visit them. I have got some new willing people who desire to use the orgonite so next week I m forced to return there.
Christine

Hallow Laurent
thank you for having boosts our kikundi business and people know that you are participating much in the development in the line of kikundi business
Nicholas

Nicholas, you are very welcome! I just help you a little bit keeping on doing the great job you are doing in East Africa!

Hi Nicholas
Very well Nicholas it’s good to appreciate when some one send you a loaf of bread you have to appreciate. In fact Laurent the kikundi people are very much happy with the support that you are giving them that is why every time they say thanks and greatly appreciate.
Have a blessed day
Mrs O