The Passing of Two More East African Pioneers

A couple of weeks ago, Dr Paul Batiibwe informed us that his wife, Hilda, had been hospitalized with meningitis and was in a coma. Carol and I sent her some heart energy that night and she began to slightly recover, I was told the next day, but after he put a zapper on her foot she regained consciousness quite fast and was even hungry.

We assumed that she would soon fully recover after that but a few days later he told us that her health had quickly declined, again (I assume she was still in that hospital in Uganda) and in spite of our remote group efforts and his direct ministrations she died. In the following international chat session we at least lent support to Paul’s and their two young children’s grieving process, also did our best to help Hilda progress into the finer realms, where we believe she’ll be in a better position to ensure the safety of their children. Worry for the children was holding her back, according to what the psychics saw.

Meanwhle, the Doc has determined to connect with our associates, Jane Ngugi in Uganda and Christine Anyango in South Sudan, in the immediate future. There’s a lot of safety for all of us in physical networking, of course. Once someone is on the parasitic corporate world order’s radar isolation is quite risky. He had begun producing orgonite again and was experiencing some material success after a very, very long period of struggle. Orgonite is very handy for helping someone deal, positively, with unspeakable tragedies like this one, by the way.

An equally horrendous event occured a few days ago when Lawrence Odhiambo’s wife, Prisca Akinyi, was suddenly killed in a road accident in Kisumu. They both had been distributing orgonite in the vicinity and Larry is the principle promoter of the zappers that we’ve been sending to him. It took some years, but the local population and perhaps beyond are creating a market demand for the little basic zappers, which our Kenyan friends will be mass producing before long for the African international market. This is quite close to where Carol took several dozen of the little zappers almost ten years ago and distributed them in a large village that had been decimated by AIDS. Tribes in the surrounding countries have been more receptive to zappers but Larry’s patience and persistence is finally paying off in Kisumu.

In the past couple of years, five of our East African associates have perished and this is an intolerable situation. Two more (Larry in January 2010 and Nicholas a couple of months ago) were nearly killed. I’m going to ask my fellow chatters to seek out whoever might have been responsible for the latest deaths and to lovingly invoke natural law in their cases. I don’t know what else besides fear will cause the corporate world order’s agents to stop trying to kill us.

Funerals in East Africa are relatively costly on account of their traditions. Over here, the remains of the deceased are typically tossed into gas ovens but rural Africans have tremendous concern and respect for the departed, Carol learned directly.

I wasn’t sure whether our friends would want me to solicit donations. I asked Mrs Odondi for advice and she emailed the following to me:

Hi Don,

Thanks for the concern about the issue that highly hit one who had been helpful to us in the business, now if you can post it you can just do it.Concerning the arrangement of the funeral for sure it is costly especially here in our Nation which has been drastically deteriorated in the economic status .We will try for even people like Nicholas , Chris ,Christine had forwarded to us their donation also Dancan had worked hard in support of that .
So it is our request that anybody whom God touch can just join hand in support of Lawrence by sending something to me for he is now very busy with the arrangement…
Mrs O

As Dancan posted in another thread, even the fishermen in Kisumu, whose growing prosperity is due to the orgonite that he tossed into the lake there, are dong what they can to help with the funeral costs. If you want to pitch in, via Western Union or Moneygram, you can contact Mrs Odondi at [email protected]

The work of organizing the funeral arrangement for the wife of our friend Larry is quite well even though it’s very much brain storming in terms of financial insufficiency.Our fellow East African associates have been very much cooperative in supporting us with good donation .Even Christine from Southern Sudan have managed to pump in her financial support.
Our happiness as per now is that the way our fellows are planing the program is quite reasonable and as to such we hope we will succeed.Dancan also had posted something about that issue which really hit our great Friend and business associate
We also appreciate our Friend Don for posting that message in the EW for all well wishes to send in their messages of condolence and all that they could mean to share with us.Otherwise your prayers and contribution will be of greater value.
Mrs O