The profile of our Joint East Africa meetting in Kisumu

To all our esteem friends and all the contributor of the gifting mission in both Africa and beyond. It’s my greater privilege to let you know and understand that our meeting kicked out with a bigger turn up despite some of the short comes. We had in mind to do both practical and the theory works. In the meeting we have both old members and also new members from DRC, Zambia, Burundi and some from Southern Sudan, up to now we still expect to have more colleagues from Rwanda and the lower parts of Tanzania, some have communicated to us assuring us of their attendance without fail.

With our plans we had the following in mind and hope that God willing all will be accomplished within the given time limit.

1. Introducing new members within the Kikundi after thorough analysis.
  2. Reading and synthesizing our mandates i.e our role, the burden we have, the challenges which are there and the success which we had experienced for the last decade.
  3. We also had greater opportunity to spell out our vision of 2017
  4. Both old members and new members jointly applauded all that we disclosed to them and promised to double their effort so that our dreams it’s well calculated intended goal.

Now with our meeting we faced just challenges as per now, the resin that we had for practical is quite insufficient and will finally force the team to embark on the theories.

Yesternight we took most of our times gifting as a demonstration for our new members to practically know and practically understand what the term gifting means. Really they were very happy and I duly trust that they will do it even better than us for most of them are young and energetic youths with sharp vision.

Tomorrow we are going to have a good time for the seminar where we will sensitize our members on some areas that they might not be clear to equip them for mission. We will also let them know some of the secrete powers in the orgonite and zappers. My happiness is that both our new and old members are quick in catching and go with the vision. However it’s my determination that after this joint meeting and we are going to create a bigger market for our products.

More reports are coming soon bless you all

Chris

The seminar we had brought a lot of healthy teaching for our team successfully had time to sit with us and watch how things are being done. We had a team from southern Sudan, Congo, Tanzania, Rwanda Burundi, Ethiopia and Somali. In the first day demonstrate to them how gifting can be done and in fact we did this together with some of them at night. That night we managed to visit one of the nearest police stations at night. We were to do it 300 mm a ways as we had been advised to avoid the unnecessary interference by the police. The mission went on well and in fact quite a number of them fully understand the meaning of gifting.

After we had resin and the catalyst plus other basic materials for orgonite making procedure, we managed to work together with the team as practical demonstration to enable our new members to catch up with our vision of orgonite making move. In fact through this we had people with good testimonies assuring us that from what they have observed they are going to start such plants in their various countries to make the distribution easier in their areas.

We also had time to introduce the new members on the impact of zapper; we went as far as citing some of the practical cases that we had witnessed where zapper worked miraculously in treatment of some of the lithol and incurable diseases. In fact our people were very much enthusiastic and promised to double their effort to see the vision exceed the expected areas.

Now my experience from this, that we have done, we have created a wider scope of orgonite gifting, manufacturing and good market. My appreciation goes beyond our borders to all who sported us during this moment of hard experience. I also appreciate our Kikundi for their collaboration for without them we could not manage to experience such a bigger achievement.

Finally we are going to increase our mission to cover all the uncovered areas so as to meet the rising demand of the world expectation

Mrs. O

Thanks a lot Mrs O for a well elaborated report, in fact its my pleasure to let our people have in mind that our end year conference ended up with a lot of positive outcome, our delegates came as expected from within East and parts of other surrounding nations i.e. Congo, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi Somali and Southern Sudan. Despite some setbacks we managed to have good time with them , in fact we did both theory and practical works plus having some seminars for sensitization on matters concerning the impact of the orgonite. Our team got humble time to sit and watch how orgonite is being made, and in fact now quite a number know the ratio of resin, catalyst, stones, aluminum fibers and the muti (bilo) in orgonite making processes. During the process of demonstration we even gave them time to ask questions so that they can understand the process further. My trust and believe is that out time together did something of value.

We also got time to bring on board in our discussion the impact of zappers in human health and stability. Our new colleague members got time to inquire much concerning the device which now has become very much essential for the stability of our health especially in our contemporary society.

We know from all these we will widen our focus through expanding our activities in both East Africa and in other countries around us. my expectation is that come next year even delegates from South Africa Malawi , Ghana and even from Chad. i can see its going to a world wide movement with an aim to sensitize the world on how we can keep our environment, our health steady for the world has been corrupted with a lot of technologies which in return leaves our environment affected and even polluted. Like one of the issue which is very much detrimental in our environment is (jwala) plastic bag remain, chemical fertilizer in our farming activities. Th use of explosive gadgets in our mining all these has weaken the strength and the stability of our environment and thus unless we thoroughly gift our environment we shall have no more good health in the future. Another health hazard that we must make sure that we bring into control via our gifting is the desertification through human and drought. This one will be effectively achieved by continuous gifting that will enable our ares to have sufficient rainfall to re-afforest our enviranment. I believe all of us know ozone depletion caused by excess drought by unnecessary deforestation. All these must be brought to control and hard work plus proper coordination can do all these. Thus our seminar and orgonite demonstration and sensitization project that we had has a lot to play in both our country and beyond.

My appreciation goes to all our members and friends both in our country and outside for their flamboyant cooperation.

Chris