The progress of orgonite in tobacco in migori kenya

Orgonite has made women who planted tobacco this season to progress alot for orgonite has really improve the yield of tobacco.It made the tobacco to develope good and enlaged leaves fit for the market.Deu to that those farmers who never use the orgonite after seeing the outcome upon those who used it have started to develope much interest and for sure next season many farmers will resort to it.
Nicholas

Wow, all of this is incredibly inspiring. Makes me realize the vast application that orgonite has. I was just in Bali where it was a pleasure to meet up with Dan Daum and to make orgonite together and to learn from him with all of the gifting he has done in that area and also just how open and receptive the Indonesian people are. He thought that when he set up his website that ex-pats would be the main people interested in orgonite…he was dead-wrong (in his own words), since it was the Indonesian people who had the largest interest and continue to. Dan is applying orgonite to farming in Java, along with experiments with magnetite sand in the soil and the use of a brass plate on his plow for tilling the rice fields (I think the use of brass/copper comes from the discoveries of Viktor Shauberger (sp) to increase or even double yields).

I’m thinking that as we spread orgonite all over the planet with it’s various applications that we are simply going to create a place (planet Earh) where negative and stuck energy will be unable to hide and thus will be healed and transformed.

Thanks Africa.

Hong Kong John

Thanks very much for your encouraging coment,we are sure we will go further than that and for sure we will change Africa
We will send you the photos of the tobacco which the orgonite has manege to progress effectively.That success in tobacco plantation due to the use of orgonite this time many farmers are really looking for it and i m sure this season many people wili use it.
Even those people who used it maize right now they dont have any problem for they receive agreater hearvest for orgonite has really increased the production.For sure many women are very much happy with the orgonite for they have receive alot of benefit from it.
Righ now i m planning to buy two ox-plough so that i may start ploughing big gardens for i had been borrowing from friends.
Nicholas

Yes in addition I think it would be wise to be aware of the genocide planned through GMO seeds.

Say what you will about Jeff Rense but I found this short interview offered some valuable insight on GMO

Jeff refers to the United states in the interview like it is a country. The USA is NOT a country, it is a military industrial complex CORPORATION. There are actually NO countries on the planet, they are all corporate entities to be used and dismantled according the controllers’ wishes. The corporation of the USA (British East india company) is owned by the British Crown…which in turn is owned by the VatiCON…which is in turn owned by some off-worlders who view the masses as cockroaches to be played with and exterminated.

======

In addition in this interview I would say that ORGONITE is the solid solution to what is shared in the next interview. ORGONITE along with powerful nutrition strategies and BOOSTING, BOOSTING , BOOSTING.

See interview below. Of course NO SOLUTIONS are offered in the interview but I’d say that the info is quite accurate and all of us on EW have the counter-solution with ORGONITE:

May I say that I am in NO WAY saying that Jeff Rense is completely accurate nor am I saying he is free of disinfo. It’s just I found the info valuable for the subject in this thread and think that others may benefit too…

All the best…hkj

I’m really happy to hear of all the progress the orgonite is making in East Africa. I would just love to hear more about the dimesnions this is taking. like the areas covered the number of orgonites roughly. Is this becoming a popular mass movement or are you guys just creating little islands?
Georg