The Rediscovery of the Virtues of Dietary Fat - June 2021

Apologies for the resend, however I fixed a formatting error, and attached a hard copy.

THE REDISCOVERY OF THE VIRTUES OF DIETARY FAT

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on the work of Wilhelm Reich and Karl Hans Welz.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is humanity’s rediscovery of the protective, palliative, life-extending virtues of dietary fat.

I was born in 1964. Fats have been demonized throughout my life. Thank God that my parents, both of Pennsylvania German ancestry, never bought that crap for a minute.

The plague of neurodegenerative diseases that inflict humanity today have at their base a low-fat diet (along with a blood-brain barrier driven to leaking by non-ionizing radiation).

The brain is 80% cholesterol. Myelin, the white matter that insulates brain circuits, is made from tightly-wound membranes containing 75% of the brain’s cholesterol. Put a different way, a low-fat diet strips the insulation from the wiring of the brain.

There’s no good evidence that high blood cholesterol causes atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease or shorter life. It is not even a risk factor in people who have already had heart attacks.

In elderly people — ie, those who have the most heart attacks — the lower your blood cholesterol, the greater your risk of death. Likewise in children.

One very large Japanese study showed all-cause mortality was inversely correlated with LDL cholesterol levels in both men and women. That means, the higher your cholesterol levels, the better off you are, in terms of not dying. Or: “higher cholesterol = less death.”

I’ve heard many people mutter, while frowning, “ah, if you live long enough, you’re going to get cancer. There’s more cancer, nowadays, because people didn’t live long enough to get it, before.”

Think upon that as you learn that another large Japanese study showed once again that LDL cholesterol was a negative risk factor for all-cause mortality. I mention it because it goes on to say that “the mortality rates due to cancer in men and to respiratory disease without cancer (mostly pneumonia) in men and women were lowest in the highest cholesterol groups.

Thus, if you’re a guy, the lower your cholesterol level, the more deadly cancer that you’ll get. While the low-cholestrol women instead die more of pneumonia.

Cholesterol helps convert sunlight into vitamin D3. If you’re not getting enough with your food, the liver is forced to manufacture it. Low cholesterol has been linked to higher stroke risks as well.

A meta-analysis of properly performed previous studies on heart health and saturated fats concluded there was no association between cardiac issues and saturated fats. This was published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (AJCN) on January 13th, 2010.

[image]

Crème Puff, the world’s oldest cat, lived to be 38 years old. In the preceding picture, she’s was a saucy 29.

My cat, Stripey, the oldest cat I ever raised, lived to be 19. Less than half Creme Puff’s age.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “unusual”.

That’s why a Wikipedia article about Creampuff and Granpa, the two oldest cats in history, who were raised by the same guy, were both fed “an unusual diet of, among other things, bacon and eggs, asparagus, broccoli, and coffee with heavy cream.”

Wait, what other things?

Before we proceed, please note that, in journalistic parlance, heavy cream has been “buried” at the end of that list of foods.

While, in a different article, a What-To-Think pet website says “Their diet included bacon and eggs, asparagus, broccoli, and coffee with heavy cream, among other things.”

They’ve shifted the wording just a bit, but there’s that “among other things”, again - just after “heavy cream”, which has once again and very-tellingly been placed to last.

A pet medicine What-To-Think website says the cats were fed a diet of “bacon, eggs, broccoli, and asparagus.”

Did you notice how they completely omitted the coffee and, even more notably, the heavy cream that was with it?

The folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including cholesterol.

Which is why they so-blatantly put the highest-cholesterol ingredients in last and second-last place in all the lists of the cats’ food, and why they sometimes tellingly removed them from mention altogether.

I’ve been drinking coffee every day since I was 16. With heavy cream. To be fair, I usually use half and half, and more recently, light cream. But I’m in the game.

We get to the punchline of the “and other things” obfuscation practiced by “Wikipedia” and their fellow “What-To-Think” conspirators when we read on historyandheadlines.com that the cats’ “unconventional” diet consisted of “tuna, eggs, bacon, broccoli and asparagus, mayonnaise and coffee.”

While you can see how they’ve bravely held the party line by omitting “with heavy cream” (which ingredient may thus be clearly discerned as the most life-sustaining), we must also put the heretofore-obfuscated “mayonnaise” right up there, too.

As you can see, the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including bacon, eggs, mayonnaise and heavy cream.

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful

Covin: 1. Archaic treachery or fraud, or a group engaged in this. 2. Law a conspiracy of two or more people to defraud or injure another or others

You knew that the root of the word “Covid” was “Covin”, right? It is, tellingly, also the root of the word “Coven”.

This barely-secretive cabal has literally worshipped Death all the way back to Babylon, and before, which makes it easy to understand and follow their M.O. of wanting you to eat in a way that will lead to increased cancer, heart attacks, strokes, neurodegenerative diseases, pneumonia, and overall mortality.

Yet, despite their best efforts, down through the generations, we’re growing up and past these monsters. Usage of mayonnaise or mayonnaise-type salad dressing in the U.S. increased 1.1% from 2011 to 2020.

A foodbeast.com article from September 2011 is headlined “Best-Selling Condiments in the U.S.”

Can you see how “condiments” is general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. The author desperately wanted to omit the word “mayonnaise” from the headline.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “surprised”. That’s why the article goes on say ““That’s right, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise is the No. 1 best-selling condiment in America. Most people use this stuff on a daily basis so it’s no surprise.

And why the same article immediately goes on to say “What is surprising is how many times mayonnaise comes up on this list***!***”

Did you notice that they say, generally, “how many times”, but hedged by withholding the specific number? Instead they give you a list, without comment:

No. 4: Best Foods Mayonnaise Total sales: $175,221,400

No. 5: Kraft Miracle Whip Mayonnaise Total sales: $163,491,100

No. 6: Kraft Mayonnaise Total sales: $159,494,100

No. 8: Kraft Mayo Total sales: $79,211,620

No. 14: Duke’s Mayonnaise Total sales: $39,889,620

No. 19: Blue Plate Mayonnaise Total sales: $22,258,750

Being propagandists, they refuse to sum it up for you, but I’m game: 7 of the top 25 condiments in the U.S. are Mayonnaise. Including numero uno.

Put another way, almost a third of the top 25 condiments in the U.S. are various brands of mayonnaise.

Everybody knows it’s great. Everyone flocks to it because it’s healthy, its great for you. Same as with butter.

The international salad dressings and mayonnaise market will grow at CAGR 5.1% and reach USD 23.8 Billion by 2023, from USD 17.6 Billion in 2017, growing at roughly 1% per year.

Well, if all of that’s true, why does a Wall Street Journal article from May 2018 say “U.S. sales of mayonnaise fell 6.7% between 2012 and 2017, according to Euromonitor”?

It is all true. The Wall Street Journal is using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

In 2014’s “Get Hard”, Will Ferrell joins a gang to learn how to survive in prison. His gang name, “Mayo” is slanderous and pejorative, under the false guise of humor:

[image]

In September 2017, farmprogress.com said “U.S. butter consumption nears 50-year record high”. They wrote it that way to avoid saying “U.S. butter consumption reaches all-time record high”.

In December 2017, foodingredientsfirst.com said “Fonterra: Resurgence of butter in Asia is down to understanding health foods and demand for premium products”.

Where “resurgence” deliberately echoes one of the primary au courant memes for a person of conscience, namely “insurgent”.

In February 2018, Bloomberg said “Fat Is Back and Premium Butter Makers Are Taking the Cream”.

Can you see how they’re positioning premium butter makers in a negative light?

The populace has recognized that fat is protective and palliative.

In April 2018, the same What-To-Think State propaganda mouthpiece foodingredientsfirst.com narrowed its eyes bitterly and asked “Butter: A healthy fat or fad?”

In May 2018, Bon Appetit’s Healthyish explained “How Healthy Mayonnaise Became a Thing”.

The propagandist from Healthyish goes on to say “Healthy mayonnaise didn’t exist when I was a kid in Russia, but now the condiment is a wellness darling.”

My, God. I live in Brooklyn, and quick before we move I have to ask a bunch of Russians how they feel about Mayonnaise. I’m sorry, but implying that a Russian doesn’t like or feel good about Mayonnaise is something only, well, a Commie would say.

And it’s bullshit, because it’s always been great for you, and everyone’s always loved it. Like, in 1967, when Crème Puff was doubling her lifespan by eating it in Texas.

In May 2018 brobible.com said “The mere sight of the jiggly devil-paste makes my skin crawl.”

The article reads “There are many who hold the opinion that mayo is gross, but those who know me know that it goes beyond preference and enters the realm of ‘irrational fear’ territory. I once made a poor Quizno’s employee make me a whole new sandwich after he used a knife that still had streaks of mayo on it–“I’m deathly allergic,” I say, with my voice quivering and pride swallowed.

(Swallowed, “Like cum”, it is inferred – ed)

Die a slow death, mayo.

The funniest part of all (if you are able to consider things that psychopaths write and say to be funny) is that they want you to die a slow death, specifically by lowering your cholesterol, by using expensive medicines that will make you broke on the way to being dead way more quickly.

It’s a Black magic spell.

It’s lurid, it’s hysterical.

It’s propaganda.

In June 2018, NPR said “Worth The Whisk: How The Woman Behind Duke’s Mayo Became A Tycoon”.

Under the guise of wit and a double entendre, the propagandist implies eating mayonnaise is “risky”.

In August 2018, MomJunction narrowed its eyes and asked “August 30, 2018 - Can You Eat Mayonnaise When Pregnant***?***” - as if Mayonnaise had abortifacient qualities.

In December 2018, SF Gate’s “Healthy Eating” explained “The Disadvantages of Mayonnaise” - the condiment that doubled the cats’ lifespans.In January 2019, imusenvironmentalhealth.org said “Japanese Research Exposes Statin Scam: People with High Cholesterol Live Longer”.

“It seems, then, that cholesterol is not necessarily a deleterious substance after all, and may actually be a marker of healthy life and healthy organs.”

Can you see how they walked it back from cholesterol as a driver of healthy life and organs, to it merely being a “marker”?

The article continues: “Ibaraki Prefecture Health Study— The hazard ratio (HR) of all cause mortality adjusted for age and many potential confounding factors was calculated according to LDL cholesterol levels and revealed that all-cause mortality was essentially inversely correlated with LDL cholesterol levels in both men and women. Isehara Study: LDL cholesterol was again found to be a negative risk factor for all-cause mortality (fig. 1-2). Of note, the mortality rates due to cancer in men and to respiratory disease without cancer (mostly pneumonia) in men and women were lowest in the highest cholesterol groups.”

It’s a cloud of hedging generalties, to blunt, hedge and defray against saying “people with high cholesterol lived X% longer than those with low cholesterol”, or something along those lines.

In 2019, Eat Fresh asked “Why is mayonnaise unhealthy***?***” - about the world’s most popular condiment. You know, the one that doubled the cats’ lifespans.

You remember that cancer mortality is lowest in high-cholesterol groups, right?

In July 2019, Lance Armstrong’s Livestrong.com asked “How Unhealthy Is Mayonnaise***?***”

[image]

You remember that all-cause mortality is lowest in the highest cholesterol groups, right?

The photo immediately above - which has been basically scrubbed from the web - is of doper and ‘roider Lance Armstrong winning a race and saying “hail, Satan!”. Well, that or reverently thinking upon his beloved Texas Longhorns football team. Or perhaps saying that he wants to “rock on”.

Here’s a pic of his ex-wife, who, despite their differences, is obviously just as crazy about the team:

[image]

In July 2005, the U.K.’s Guardian widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “What is Lance Armstrong’s secret***?***”

One of the U.K.’s premier news outlets playing like they didn’t know he was a doper and ‘roider. They’re using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “freak”. That’s why the article goes on to ask “Is the Tour de France winner endowed with a supreme athletic physiology by a genetic freak? Or does he just work harder than the rest?

There is circumstantial evidence for the freak theory. Armstrong has particularly long thigh bones, for instance, making him biomechanically suited to cycling. His heart is a third larger than the average male’s.

I’m a cyclist, and, when I was younger, I bought the con that “Lance Armstrong’s heart is a third larger than normal person’s.” Back then, that crap was being put forward by conspiring Illuminist shills in mainstream press organs in every nation on Earth, and was still considered truthful by a wholly-credulous-rube public - including myself. So, I was really pissed when I learned he was a blood-doper, a serial cheater. Just like all the European pro cyclists had said he was, all along.

The thigh-bones claptrap is a thinly veiled reference to the femur bonus used in Black magic. It’s why there’s a Skull and two crossed femur bones on the “Jolly Roger”, the “Pirate Flag”.

Pirate is a cover meme for “literally blood-drinking generational Satanist”.

[image]

(Historical “pirate” flags)

[image]

(Steve the Pirate in the 2004 film “Dodgeball”)

[image]

(Lance Armstrong and Vince Vaughn, also in Dodgeball)

[image]

(Lance Armstrong quote from Dodgeball)

In the 2004 film Dodgeball, Lance Armstrong says to the film’s protagonist “I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn’t have anything to regret for the rest of their life.”

I think it’s important to recall that, in Lance’s case, he didn’t quit, but was rather banned for life for being a drug user and a pathological, serial liar.

Funny, though, he’s still quite the Media darling.

In pre-contact Hawaii, upright Kahuna’s would ask their closest friends to sequester their skulls and thigh bones after they died, to make sure that they didn’t fall into the hands of a Black Kahuna.

As a member of the Fraternity named - wait for it - Skull and Bones, George Herbert Walker Bush - aka “Poppy” Bush dug up the skull and femur bones of Germonimo in Oklahoma and took them back home to the windowless fraternity house nicknamed “the Tomb”.

[image]

(“The Tomb”, clubhouse for the Yale Fraternity “Skull and Bones”)

[image]

(The interior of “The Tomb”)

The horns in the photo of the interior of the Tomb immediately above are an homage to the Celtic god Cernunnos.

[image]

(The Celtic God Cernunnos)

“The torcs he bears, also, either round his neck or in his hand or hanging from his antlers, could suggest not just his own divine kingship over some realm or other, but also perhaps sacrifices; were kings or chieftains sacrificed to Cernunnos if they were deemed no longer worthy of the title? It is very likely that the Celts did practise human sacrifice…”

“With his mighty antlers, Cernunnos is a protector of the forest and master of the hunt. He is a god of vegetation and trees in his aspect as the Green Man (a reference to Osiris - ed), and a god of lust and fertility when connected with Pan, the Greek satyr. In some traditions, he is seen as a god of death and dying, and takes the time to comfort the dead by singing to them on their way to the spirit world.”

(Prayer to Cernunnos)

God of the green,

Lord of the forest,

I offer you my sacrifice.

I ask you for your blessing.

It’s not like they’re secretive about this shit.

Black magic bone-stealing, down through the ages: check out Time Magazine’s version of Thomas Paine’s remains being grabbed for the same reason:

“Even after death, Paine couldn’t catch a break. Some ten years later, overzealous journalist and Paine fan William Cobbett, exhumed Paine’s body and shipped it to England where he hoped to build a proper memorial. Cobbett couldn’t raise the money needed, so Paine remained in a trunk in his attic. After Cobbett’s death, Paine’s remains disappeared.”

Well, that or a lying, two-faced generational Satanist journalist pretended to be a Paine fan and used it as a pretext to rob Paine’s grave. Then he took the skull and femur bones straight to the Royal family in England.

The “long thighbones and large heart” plausible-deniability hit-piece is from Lance’s heyday, in 2005. That was seven years before he got busted, in 2012.

Hey, that’s the year that the great positive changes I’m documenting here got underway in earnest! No accident, I’m here to tell you.

[image]

Lance and the rest of his genetically-related cabal have literally worshipped Death all the way back to Babylon, and before, which makes it easy to understand and follow their M.O. of wanting you to eat in a way that will lead to increased cancer, heart attacks, strokes, neurodegenerative diseases, pneumonia, and overall mortality.

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful

They’re all genetically related to one another. As any middle-schooler knows:

June 5, 2018 - U.K. - A 12-year-old girl has traced all US Presidents back to just one British King in one of the greatest discoveries in genealogical history.

You can’t recognize generational Satanists by their appearance, that is beyond their almost-continuous use of supposedly “secret” hand signs.

[image]

You can only recognize them by the codified, highly-repetitive way in which they speak, and write.

They’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, figuring the rubes would never notice.

We get the word “Satan” from their great god Set, whom they’ve worshipped under various names and guises, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

Set, also known as Seth and Suetekh, was the Egyptian god of war, chaos and storms, brother of Osiris, Isis, and Horus the Elder, uncle to Horus the Younger, and brother-husband to Nephthys.

[image]

(The repugnant god Set)

[image]

(The repugnant Jar Jar Binks)

[image]

(The repugnant god Set)

You know them only-generally as “the One Percent”. They are the distinct and separate race that we know as “Neanderthal”.

Here’s what you’re supposed to think a Neanderthal looks like:

[image]

[image]

While this is what a Neanderthal actually looks like:

[image]

(King John I of England, the guy all the US Presidents are related to through their maternal bloodlines)

Apr 17, 2001 — Research leader Dr Rosalind Harding said: ‘It is certainly possible that red hair comes from the Neanderthals.’

2020 - “ScotlandsDNA believes that everyone who carries one of 3 variants of the red-hair gene is a direct descendant of the first redhead ever to have it”

January 31, 2008 - Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

It’s why the ruling bloodlines of all the nations have the lightest skin.

We’re obviously going to have to recognize and come to terms with this if we’re going to make progress as a species.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is realizing that you have one.