The Sun is getting brighter, way brighter

In Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill, Volume II", there's a chapter called "The Cruel Tutelage of Pai Mei", in which Uma Thurman's character spends more than a year training with Pai Mei.

When she first meets him, he shows her just how dominant a martial artist he is. 

He says to her " If it was my wish, I could chop your arm off.

B: NO please don't.

P: It's my arm now I can do what I please, if you can stop me I suggest you try.

B: I can't.

P: Because you're helpless?

B: Yes!

P: Have you ever felt this before?

B: No!

P: Compared to me, you're as helpless as a worm fighting an eagle?

B: Yes!

P: That's the beginning. Is it your wish to possess this kind of power?

B: Yes.

P: Your training will begin tomorrow.

Uma Thurman, one of my favorite actresses, was killed and replaced sometime prior to 2018, when "The Con is On" was released. Other examples of the phenomenon include Rene Zellweger, Paul McCartney, and many others. I guess they were ritually sacrificed and consumed.

But I digress. 

I brought it up Pai Mei because the "helpless as a worm fighting an eagle" quote made me laugh out loud, and think "that's the tone I'm going for in my writing!"

Two days ago, I was walking in Brooklyn, and the sun was so bright I was blinded - I could almost not walk forward toward the sun. I thought "is it shining off the cars?" I looked up, and, no, it was the sun. Brighter than I've ever seen. Like when you're on a glacier. 

Now, the sun has been getting brighter for many years, now. Back in the late 90's, "sun glare delays" began to occur on route 78 into New Jersey from Pennsylvania, something that had never happened before. The sun became distinctly whiter and brighter, when it had been golden previously.

This weekend, I asked a friend of mine if they'd noticed any such thing lately, and they said that they had, and that their girlfriend had, too.

What's more, I also noted that things in my personal life are going really well, and that conflicts, both work and personal, were all resolving resoundingly in my favor.

They replied that they had been experiencing the same sorts of things, and that they were convinced that things were getting more positive.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is "abnormal". That's why a spaceweatherlive.com article from June 2018 widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked "Is the sun abnormally bright at the moment?"

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is "weird". 

That's why a Newsweek article from November 2017 widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked "Is the Sun Getting Brighter? How NASA Scientists Are Tracking Solar Activity to Look for Weird Behavior."

The answer, buried well down in the "What To Think" hit-piece is "These data show us that the Sun is not getting brighter with time."

Well, if that's true, then why is a Forbes article from August 2018 say "Our Sun Is Lighter Than Ever, And The Problem Is Getting Worse".

It's not true. The folks in charge at NASA are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything.

Can you see how the propagandist from Forbes did what little they could to hedge by changing "brighter" to "lighter"? No quit in them.

They're calling it a problem, and I believe it is a problem, however only for them.

In 2013, wyrk.com widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked "Why does the sun seem so bright?"

Where the propagandist did what little they could to hedge by saying that the sun was not bright, but rather only "seemed" so bright. Can you see how they gymnastically avoided the use of the term "brighter"?

Here's a great example of another propagandist trying to "compartmentalize" the phenomenon, from Arizon's "Republic" in 2017:

"Ask Clay: It's a relative thing; The sun may seem brighter here than California"

If you go all the way back to 2004, the U.K.'s Telegraph lays down this queasy claptrap: "The truth about global warming - it's the Sun that's to blame"..."Dr Solanki said that the brighter Sun and higher levels of "greenhouse gases", such as carbon dioxide, both contributed to the change in..."

I can't get to the article because it's behind a paywall.

I've got to get a roast in the oven and get to work.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, November 16, 2020

If you'd like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]