The Washington razor clam harvest of 2019-20 is projected to be 200% above the harvest in 2018-19. The number of adult "recruit" clams in 2019 was 376% more than in 2018

It’s January 2020, and great, epochal positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012 and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since.

I’ve subjectively concluded that those changes are being driven by untold thousands of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Those devices are collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix that’s been patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And the Ether is returning to its ages-long natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in my lifetime.

Since that statement directly refutes our State Religion, which holds that “Poor Mother Gaia is Dying, Crushed by the Virus-Like Burden of Mankind”, I’ve appended numerous recent examples below to support it.

In one, we eventually learn that the Washington State razor clam harvest of 2019-20 is projected to be 1.84 million, 200% more than the 613,000 harvested in 2018-19.

“In general , the Long Beach population is strong ,” WDFW Coastal Shellfish Manager Dan Ayres said, “although most clams are on the small side, with the recruit-sized clams (those over 3 inches) averaging 3.6 inches with only 25% of the clams measuring over 4 inches.”

In general? That hedges, and plants the seed of doubt in the mind of the reader. Neither Dan, nor the author of the article, offers any suggestion as to what led clam numbers to increase to the point where the allowable - and achievable! - harvest would increase by that order of magnitude.

That’s because “another one of the boom-bust cycles accompanying climate change” is past its sell-by date, and can’t be used anymore.

Propaganda has a lifespan, you see. That’s why the most important and truthful movie ever made, “An Inconvenient Truth”, is never shown on T.V., nor in schools.

Seeing the con as they’d laid it out then, now years later, would awaken a large subset of those who watched it a second time. Cons have to be re-nuanced and re-nuanced down through time, while using the same basic frameworks:

“Off the top of my head, I’d say you’re looking at a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever!”

From " Ocean’s Eleven ", written by Ted Griffin, 2001

Here’s Dan’s picture:

Ayres

(Dan Ayres, WDFW Coastal Shellfish Manager)

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

I know that it’s politically incorrect for me to call him out about his repugnant religion, but we’re going to have to start identifying these people via the way they formulaically speak and act if we’re going to extricate ourselves from this situation. They’ve covered themselves with this same charade throughout recorded history.

Good and Evil exist. There’s a war between good and evil in this world, much as the aggressors in that war might wish you would think otherwise.

They’re doing their formulaic thing down through time, and a large enough percentage of the populace are taken in that this tiny, bloodline related tribe of barely-closeted Death worshippers has continued to consolidate and increase their power without cease from prehistory to the present day.

In response to the unprecedented bounty and vitality I’m documenting here, what we euphemistically call “secret agents” execute ongoing animal-killing operations in an attempt to prop up the failing and wholly-fraudulent “Poor Mother Gaia is Dying” confidence game on behalf of the barely closeted Death worshippers they work for.

That’s why another article below is headlined “Norovirus outbreak leads to shellfish harvesting ban on stretch of Rappahannock River.”

The article natters on about the symptoms of the virus, but offers absolutely no insight as to where it came from, or how long it might last.

Another story below, from 2011, is headlined "New species longevity record for the Northern Quahog (Hard Clam)

In it, we learn that "Annually resolved growth lines in the hinge region and margin of the shell were identified and counted; the age of the oldest clam shell was determined to be at least 106 y. This age represents a considerable increase in the known maximum life span for M. mercenaria, more than doubling the maximum recorded life span of the species (46 y).

The author has hedged by saying " considerable increase" and " more than doubling", to avoid printing an even more impactful percentage. So I had to do the math. The news species longevity record Northern Quahog (Hard Clam) lived 130% longer than the previous record holder.

But get a load of this: “More than 85% of the clam shells aged had more than 46 annual increments, the previous known maximum life span for the species.” So the vast majority of them were as old or older than the oldest clam ever known. They’ve hedged by saying “had more than 46 annual increments”, but won’t give you any data beyond that.

Here’s the scientific reasoning, the explanation of what led to the historically-unprecedented increase in longevity:

“The clams in the current study were obtained from a deeper water population of M. mercenaria. Age and growth studies of populations at a depth of 15 m have not been undertaken . Their shallow-water conspecifics are more commonly investigated, because they are exploited for fisheries and aquaculture purposes.”

The explanation being that science hadn’t previously looked assiduously enough for old clams. And when I asked them to look around in shallower water, to see if there were twice as old clams there, they said that they hadn’t gotten to it.

Another article below is headlined "Oldest Banded Bald Eagle Dies, But Sets New Longevity Record".

In it, we learn that “The oldest known banded bald eagle was killed by a car on a road in western New York on June 2, according to New York state officials. But the 38-year-old bird of prey surpassed the previous longevity record for this species by five years , which could be a sign that conservation efforts are helping bald eagles make a comeback , officials say.”

I think we must all agree that increases in eagle numbers and drastic increases in eagle longevity are two very different things. The folks in charge are desperately trying to convince you, vaguely, that they had something to do with the incredible positive change documented here. The author has hedged by saying " by five years ", to avoid printing an even more impactful percentage. So I had to do the math. The new longevity record bald eagle lived 15% longer than the previous record holder.

And so, thus, I have broken open another new area of research. I’ve proven that another great, epochal, historically unprecedented positive change is taking place in our environment, and I’ve proven that said positive change is being aggressively downplayed and obfuscated by our wholly-controlled-and-coopted Academic, Scientific and Media establishments.

It’s easy to see how they’re desperate to stop the awareness that the relative health or lack thereof of the energetic or Etheric environment that an organism inhabits is by far the largest driver of the overall of the health, size, vitality, and longevity of that organism.

The Orgonite-driven improvement of the Etheric environment has unmasked literally Millenia of deliberate, willful harm and degradation of the energetic environment that we collectively inhabit.

Which is why the controlled press, Academia and the world of science are unified in their international news blackout on the subject.

To preserve current programming levels, stop reading immediately and affirm " there’s no such thing as the Ether ."

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, January 15, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

2005 - A new field record for bat longevity.

A new longevity record has been established for a free-living bat-41 years for a male Brandt’s bat, Myotis brandtii. The exceptional longevity of bats generally, and this species in particular, should make bats of special interest for researchers studying mechanisms of slow aging.

(Buried in a table in the article is the previous record, 39. So I had to do the math. It’s 5% longer lived than the previous record holder . - ed)

2011 - NEW SPECIES LONGEVITY RECORD FOR THE NORTHERN QUAHOG (HARD CLAM),

Annually resolved growth lines in the hinge region and margin of the shell were identified and counted; the age of the oldest clam shell was determined to be at least 106 y. This age represents a considerable increase in the known maximum life span for M. mercenaria, more than doubling the maximum recorded life span of the species (46 y). More than 85% of the clam shells aged had more than 46 annual increments, the previous known maximum life span for the species.

June 16, 2015 - Oldest Banded Bald Eagle Dies, But Sets New Longevity Record
The oldest known banded bald eagle was killed by a car on a road in western New York on June 2, according to New York state officials. But the 38-year-old bird of prey surpassed the previous longevity record for this species by five years, which could be a sign that conservation efforts are helping bald eagles make a comeback, officials say.

August 2, 2019 - Bigmouth buffalo can live to 112—the oldest confirmed fish has broken a longevity record

August 6, 2019 - Washington State - Clam update: 2019-20 numbers all looking very good

(A 300-plus percent increase in clam recruits is referred to merely as “good”. - ed)

The 2019-20 razor clam season doesn’t start until October, but the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife is already busy making stock assessments, a major step in deciding how many clams can be harvested.

“In general , the Long Beach population is strong ,” WDFW Coastal Shellfish Manager Dan Ayres said, " although most clams are on the small side, with the recruit-sized clams (those over 3 inches) averaging 3.6 inches with only 25% of the clams measuring over 4 inches."

This finding suggests that Long Beach Peninsula clams have been growing slowly . Leading up to the 2018-19 season, the WDFW census found fewer than 2.1 million of the adult clams that biologists refer to as recruits — a drop of 32 percent from the poor total a year before. Because 81 percent of Peninsula clams were under 3 inches during the 2018-19 preseason survey, only four digging days were allowed, with a total harvest estimated at 614,500.

However, a year ago nearly 10 million small clams were estimated to be making their way to being three inches or more in length. It was expected many of these would be 4 to 4.5 inches by this fall in time for the start of the 2019-20 season.

(The number of adult “recruit” clams in Washington State in 2019 was 10 million, 376% more than the 2.1 million counted in 2018. - ed)

In south Pacific County, biologists plan one more transect of the beach on Aug. 30, during which they will count how many clams of all sizes are in representative sample areas up and down Long Beach. This and earlier samples will determine the total allowable catch of clams during the season that starts this October and runs through April or May 2020.

Based on what he’s seen so far, Ayres said on Aug. 6 that “I expect the final numbers will be very good news.”

WDFW’s sampling crew finished up the razor clam assessment at Twin Harbors on Aug. 3. Twin Harbors, from the mouth of Willapa Bay in north Pacific County to about Westport, had a highly productive 2018-19 season. Twin Harbors’ total number of harvestable clams during the 2018-19 season was 1.37 million clams, of which diggers harvested 1.2 million.

Ayres said that based on last week’s assessment, “The number of harvestable clams for the 2019-20 season at Twin Harbors is 1.84 million clams.”

January 12, 2020 - Virginia - Norovirus outbreak leads to shellfish harvesting ban on stretch of Rappahannock River

Health officials announced Saturday an extension of the ban on shellfish harvesting in the waters off Parrot Island in the Rappahannock River in Middlesex County.

The news comes after Virginia Department of Health officials banned the harvesting of oysters and clams in that stretch of the river on Dec. 27 following a Norovirus Outbreak in Colorado linked to shellfish harvested from the area.

(Identical clam-killing outbreaks in widely-dispersed geographic areas - what’s the link? The author offers no clue. - ed)

Very true, and well put. Thanks so much for continuing this work, Jeff.