Thom Is Getting Hacker-smacked

This is John Scudamore’s friend who is planning to start an orgonite forum for exploring the uses and potential of fancy orgonite. There’s a huge demand for such a forum and he’s being very careful about setting it up.

He is going to announce it, here, along with an initial report of some of his gifting experiences but I’ve failed, so far, to succeed in registering him so he can post reports.

Let’s see if announcing the hacker attacks will break down this (assumed MI6, since he’s a Brit) hacker molestation.

Speaking of molestation, John told me that since Gregg Hallett met Carol a couple of years ago he’s survived over a dozen murder attempts. When John, Gregg, Mark, Katia and Carol were in a pub Gregg got pretty upset that the MI6 thugs who were there to intimidate Carol were ignoring him. Now he gets loads and loads of thuggish intimidation, along with the routine poison attacks, etc.

He had asked Carol and Katia for a ride to visit one of the Rothschild vermin who had agreed to meet with him. Carol declined, since she had a sense that getting that close to a Rothschild carries a lot of risk for any of us in this unorganized revolutionary movement. If I’m not mistaken, Gregg’s first poisoning happened shortly after that visit [Image Can Not Be Found]

He uses a zapper, fortunately.

I advised Thom that when he announces his forum every mystical chest pounder and legend-in-his-own-mind is going to be beating on his door to allow him/her to post his claim that his/her fancy orgonite is the best and that everyone else’s is doodoo [Image Can Not Be Found] so he’s taking steps to keep the environment of his effort clean and clear of egoists and poisonmongers. Otherwise this forum has a lot of potential for exploring orgonite’s ‘other’ capabiliies in addition to environmental and social healing. It should also take some of the wind out of the sails of our assailants, who overstress the fancy elements in order to discourage useful work. Their latest thrust is claiming that you can bust death towers and/or protect yourself with small bits of ‘mysterious, proprietary’ orgonite. Someone sent me samples of that stuff and it’s just little bits of resin with some plastic glitter in it [Image Can Not Be Found] . I don’t need to name the high profile source. You can probably imagine why they’re pushing this ridiculous claim.

Many years ago, one of the high-profile fakers had convinced a lot of people that an ounce of orgonite is enough to bust a tower. In our travels, Carol and I are still evidently seeing the result of that: lots of death towers along the highways that have orgonite nearby but not enough to stop them from harming people and the environment. That problem will gradually be fixed as more and more (balanced) people acquire the right information and do it right.

If you’re so inclined, please send a boost of heart energy to the parasitic hackers who are trying to prevent Thom from posting his reports, here, okay?

Thx,
Don

Here’s a fun bit of intel from John Scudamore, which I got in a note from him. We were discussing the possible Tibetan origin of the Vryal (International SS is now their manifestation in the world):

I hadn’t connected it to the Gobi desert crowd you identified, but it was
well protected by its location and by psychics killing anyone who gave out
its wherabouts. I can send you the book, takes no time to read the
relevant chapters, half hour.

and I didn’t get a good feeling of the llama monastry crowd at all from
what he said. The Dalai Lama, can’t stand him, I think there was a Pancham
Llama, their spiritual one to the political dalai, who got expelled or
killed.

I collected some stuff on the DL but haven’tr had time or interest to read
it much http://whale.to/b/dalai_lama_h.html

This guy seems the one to read:

"He has cultivated friendly contacts with people such as the ex-SS men
Bruno Beger (convicted as helping to murder more than 86 Jews) and Heinrich
Harrer, author of Seven Years in Tibet (a chronicle of his experience with
the Dalai Lama over seven years prior to his exile to India). The Homepage
of the Government of Tibet in Exile http://www.tibet.com/Status/st……ement.html
shows the XIV Dalai Lama between Bruno Beger on his right and Heinrich
Harrer on his left. Beger has been a member of the famous SS-Tibet
Expedition organized by the SS in 1938/1939 whose primary goal was to find
traces of an ancient, lost indo-Arian religion in the Himalayas. Some
occult leaders in the SS were convinced that Tibetan Lamas are the key
holders of these Indo-Arian Mysteries. Beger is highly respected by the
Government of Tibet in Exile as a chief witness for the political
independence of the country in the 30’s and 40’s of the last century.
Nearly unknown until now are the contacts of the Dalai Lama with the
French SS-collaborator, convinced anti-Semite, recognised Orientalist and
Kalachakra Tantra Expert Jean Marquès-Rivière (in his absence convicted and
given the death sentence for turning Jews over to the Gestapo in France).
The founder of an esoteric Hitler movement the ex-Chilean diplomat Miguel
Serrano (promoter of an extremely racist SS-mysticism, which is based on
Tantric practices and on the idea of the Shambhala Warriors) met the Dalai
Lama four times. An Interview with Victor and Victoria Trimondi (Germany)
http://whale.to/b/trimondi.html

The only Buddhism thing I know about is Vipassana which I have done/do,
which was the one Gotama Buddha taught, basically a meditation. All that
funny hat, endless rituals, pecking order etc is just religious mind
control, same as Catholicism, High Protestant Church etc. This guy
witnessed one Llama being possessed by what looked to be a demon/reptilian,
and the other llamas asked it questions, this was a big ritual watched by
the multitude.

Yes, whale is a collection of stuff that I have done my best to filter out
the lies with what little discernment I have. Anyone looking for another
authority to replace the psychopathic cult of authority is not someone I
want to attract. I spent 18 years working out the medical industry and I
think i know what is going on there and that was and is my main focus as it
is the main control entity, apart from being the main killer and disease
monger. The onther stuff I am feeling my way into, and collect that for my
own research more than anything. It does tend to come together with the
help of folks like you and carol, and I have made a few mistakes but they
keep me humble.

John had sort of confirmed my suspicion that the sewer rats were keeping whale.to near the top of search engine lists because they kept expecting him to host some disinformation to discredit us by association. I’ll be surprised if whale.to keeps that position much longer becuase Wikipedia (aka ‘WiCIApedia’) suddenly stopped using whale.to for reference material.

When I clicked on the homepage for the Government of Tibet in Exile http://www.tibet.com/Status/st……ement.html the photo of the Dalai Lama standing between those two SS men, including the one about whom the movie, ‘Seven Years in Tibet’ was made, had been deleted, haha. In a lot of our chat sessions over the years the Dalai Lama popped up among the scoundrels but none of the psychics saw him as culpable; just a figurehead. It reminds me of how the glamorous, likable chump, Krishamurti, was cynically used by Alice Bailey as ‘the Return of Christ.’ Don Bradley told us that he became acquainted with Krishamurti before his passing in 1986 and he was still likable. Of course, the Theosophists are compelled by their devotion to dogma to also agree with Alice Bailey that Joe Stalin and Mao Tse Tung are also the ‘Return of Christ.’ I suppose there are good reasons that Theosophists in the late 1800s were calling themselves ‘irrationalists.’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s always good to expose these agendae in real time. The internet is the corporate world order’s undoing and it’s the only medium where there is freedom of speech. I think Twitter (an internet operation via cellphones) is the Peking Behemoth’s undoing. Peking tried and failed to shut down Twitter within its borders a couple of years ago, as you probably know. Peking blindsided the Babylonians (banksters) in 2004 and the internet is blindsiding the entire array of geopolitical parasites.

~Don

I also reminded John that it’s probably not fair to condemn all Tibetan Buddhists as sewer rats because there’s a Tibetan monastery in Northern California where they’ve got a lot of orgonite and they have sessions, similar to ours, in which they routinely go after the most culpable sewer rats in the American Reich.

The author who claims that all evil in the world comes from the Vatican is also kind of biased, though he may be sincere. The Babylonian banksters in London head a parasitic/predatory organization that predated the Vatican by several millenia, for instance, and the Triads are also much older. It’s useful to read such books, though, because they’re loaded with data which we can use to corroborate what we’ve been learning from other sources.

One of the best exposés of the masonic origin of Mormonism and of Joseph Smith’s and Brigham Young’s criminal natures was written by an ex-Mormon bishop who had become a bornagain chump. I devoured that book, which was loaded with documentation, and of course I wasn’t remotely tempted to be a bornagain chump, even though the author’s intention was to make converts with that material.

When one commits to exercising discernment it becomes fun after awhile, rather than a chore and/or a fearful exercise. Whale.to is loaded with material that can speed up the process and remember that it’s not necessary to believe or disbelieve what we read, okay? We can keep things in our Wait and See files for years, even decades while we wait for enough corroborative evidence to decide whether to use it or not.

~Don

Well it looks like we have got over those troubles, I am here at last so thanks anyone who took the time out to send positive vibes.

The application of our own compassionate energy from the heart chakra, particularly toward things which we find difficult or abhorrent is truly the highest form of spiritual practice and has benefits for both giver and receiver alike beyond what is immediately apparent to us. This is one of the few things of which I can be sure, having experienced the results consistently as part of my own journey of purification.

It’s quite an honour to be posting on this board, after having been a lurker for some time now. This etheric movement has played a significant influence in my personal development over the last year or so. I hope to be able to add to the community in some way with my confirmations and encouragement.

The above discussion of Buddhism is also of particular interest to me as I have been fortunate enough to have been able to practice some of these ancient spiritual techniques in quite an intensive fashion, and with dramatic and positive consequences. It did not take me long to realise that the practice of a particular discipline often leads to a culture surrounding it, but that said culture can do more harm than good as we clearly see with the various religious scandals that have occurred throughout history (and continue) around the world.

Thommy had suggested that I check in the inactive users file on account of him having changed the email address in his profile info. I did that and simply made the account active, so this was not a case of hacking. It’s always good to stand corrected. This doesn’t explain away the rampant hacking that prevents people from logging on, of course, but in all those cases (except when they changed their email address in the profile) I simply reassigned a new password and they got in, again.

If I were more computerate I’d have known to check the inactive users list, so thanks to Thommy for suggesting it, this time.

Thom’s forum is going to be for the more mystical minded so that those subjects will not be promoted on EW and, hopefully, some productive discussions of what can be added to personal orgonite will be conducted for those who are interested. Naturally, many of the vendors, including my wife, need to keep some of their information proprietary due to the pressure of a healthy, competitive global market. This has left a vacuum in the information pool that Thommy’s forum will helpfully fill. The $#!+birds who run the higher (than EW’s) profile faker forums overemphasize the fancy stuff in order to discourage people from making simple orgonite. Thommy intends to keep that element from ruining his forum by association and best wishes to him.

~Don