"To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing."

“Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fancies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after years relieved of them. In fact, men will fight for a superstition quite as quickly as for a living truth — often more so, since a superstition is so intangible you cannot get at it to refute it, but truth is a point of view, and so is changeable.”

― Hypathia of Alexandria

March 13, 2020 - But the scientific consensus is clear — humans could not have possibly bio-engineered or mutated a virus to create the novel coronavirus.

July 11, 2002 - Scientists build polio virus from scratch

May 2, 2012 - Controversy Continues After Engineered -Bird-Flu Study Published

AFTER MONTHS OF controversy, an experiment describing how H5N1 avian influenza can be modified into potentially human-contagious forms was published today.

March 13, 2020 - But the scientific consensus is clear — humans could not have possibly bio-engineered or mutated a virus to create the novel coronavirus.

There’s an old saying: “Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.”

I’ve been hip to the whole “releasing engineered virii on the Earth’s human and animal populations” thing for, gosh, gotta be 25 years, now, or 30. The AIDS flowchart that Boyd Graves surfaced via the Freedom of Information Act has been public for almost 50 years .

December 6, 2000 - The 1971 AIDS flowchart coordinates over 20,000 scientific papers and fifteen years of progress reports of a secret federal virus development program detailed in " the Special Virus program of the United States of America ."

But don’t try telling that to someone mainlining NPR on their smart phone in the three-block-long Park Slope Food Co-Op line. There’s no other food store in the five boroughs of New York that has such a line.

Despite the fact that it’s the truth, I can’t tell anyone about this stuff, except a small group who said “put me on your mailing list”. Not my mom, not my dad, not my sister, not even my wife. And I’m sure I even make at least a subset of my mailing list uncomfortable, at times, as I press the envelope.

I’m guessing that, to this moment, a majority of the populace would say "oh, but they wouldn’t, they couldn’t! " if you brought up pioneers giving smallpox-infected blankets to the native peoples of the regions they were invading.

Wikipedia: Devastated by epidemics, Native Americans grew increasingly suspicious of the colonists to the extent it became tradition that they had been purposely infected ; trading became strained and hostilities and retribution increased.

The Reverend Isaac McCoy was quoted in his History of Baptist Indian Missions as saying that the white men had deliberately spread smallpox among the Indians of the southwest , including the Pawnee tribe, and the havoc it made was reported to General Clark and the Secretary of War.[3][17] Artist and writer George Catlin observed that Native Americans were also suspicious of vaccination , “They see white men urging the operation so earnestly they decide that it must be some new mode or trick of the pale face by which they hope to gain some new advantage over them.”[19] So great was the distrust of the settlers that the Mandan chief Four Bears denounced the white man, whom he had previously treated as brothers, for deliberately bringing the disease to his people . After losing his wife

Smallpox-infested blankets passed out by an army base was old school, 1.0. And clandestinely lacing ostensibly-protective smallpox vaccines with the disease, itself was new school, 2.0. Or should I say phases one and two of the Op.

It only takes a few to defraud the many, as long as they’re in positions of power, and properly networked. And as long as they use conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. Which, to this moment, they are, and do.

But don’t try telling that to anyone in the Co-Op line.

And so, here we are, same shit, different day. And, until the populace pushes back, as I’m doing right here, and right now, the game will continue to be run in the same way it’s been run, back into history.

When this whole thing started, I predicted it would backfire.

I think that this blatant social engineering exercise is going to backfire on those executing it, and that it will only speed their now-certain demise.

The words " mystery ", " baffled " and " puzzled " are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

1976 - Legionnaire’s Disease Mystery

November 9, 1999 - Researchers find clues to AIDS virus mystery

December 6, 2000 - The 1971 AIDS flowchart coordinates over 20,000 scientific papers and fifteen years of progress reports of a secret federal virus development program detailed in “the Special Virus program of the United States of America.”

July 11, 2002 - Scientists build polio virus from scratch

2003 - Solving the mystery of SARS ww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

2003 - In principle, this method could be used to synthesize other viruses with similarly short DNA sequences. This includes at least five viruses that are considered to be potential biowarfare agents, among them Ebola virus, Marburg virus and Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus.

July 8, 2003 - An influenza virus— especially one genetically manipulated for increased virulence —would be an attractive weapon for bioterrorists, according to physicians writing in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

October 7, 2004 - Engineered viruses were made more potent by the addition of a single gene…a slight genetic tweak is all that is required to transform mild strains of the flu virus into forms far more pathogenic and, possibly, more transmissible.

2009 - Unraveling the Mystery of Swine Influenza Virus

April 28, 2009 - Indonesian minister says swine flu could be man-made

May 4, 2009 - Tamiflu developer: Swine Flu Could Have Come From Bio- Experiment Lab

An Australian researcher claims the swine flu, which has killed at least 64 people so far, might not be a mutation that occurred naturally but a man-made product of genetic experiments accidently leaked from a laboratory – a theory the World Health Organization is taking very seriously.

July 30, 2009 - Did leak from a laboratory cause swine flu pandemic ?

December 9, 2011 - Contagion: Controversy Erupts over Man-Made Pandemic Avian Flu Virus

May 2, 2012 - Controversy Continues After Engineered -Bird-Flu Study Published

AFTER MONTHS OF controversy, an experiment describing how H5N1 avian influenza can be modified into potentially human-contagious forms was published today.

May 3, 2013 - Fears over man-made bird flu bug

Immunologists expressed concern Friday about the “dangerous” work of scientists in China who created a hybrid bird flu virus that can spread in the air between guinea pigs, and now lives in a lab freezer.

July 4, 2014 - Ebola vaccine hampered by deep distrust in eastern Congo

July 24, 2014 - Strained relations: fears of a man-made flu pandemic

Bird-flu strains contain genes highly similar to the 1918 Spanish flu (which was resurrected from permafrost in 2005)

2017 - How East Germany Fabricated the Myth of HIV Being Man-Made

January 27, 2017 - The 1918 ‘Spanish Flu’ started in American military Camp Funston , Fort Riley, USA amongst troops making ready for W.W.I

December 5, 2018 - Lingering mysteries - The Spanish flu pandemic, which swept the globe in a series of waves from 1918 to 1920, is the deadliest infectious disease outbreak in known history. An estimated 50 million people worldwide died from the infection. Puzzlingly , many of the dead were in their late 20s, in the prime of life.

July 9, 2019 - AFM, the Polio-like mystery illness

A mysterious polio-like illness that spiked in 2014, leading to paralysis in children across the U.S., may have divulged one of its secrets .

February 17, 2020 - A bombshell study by the South China University of Technology reveals coronavirus could have started in a lab just 300 yards away from the Wuhan seafood market.

February 24, 2020 - Taiwanese professor says Wuhan coronavirus likely man-made

COVID-19 is 96 percent similar to the bat virus RaTG13, which is known to be housed at the lab. The key difference between RaTG13 and COVID-19 was that the latter has four additional amino acids not found in any other coronaviruses. Fang said that these four amino acids make the disease easier to transmit.

Wikipedia - What created Ebola? Although it is not entirely clear how Ebola initially spreads from animals to humans, the spread is believed to involve direct contact with an infected wild animal or fruit bat.

February 26, 2020 - Mystery deepens over animal source of coronavirus

February 24, 2020 - COVID-19 is 96 percent similar to the bat virus RaTG13, which is known to be housed at the lab.

He said that a French team investigating COVID-19 had found that the key difference between RaTG13 and COVID-19 was that the latter has four additional amino acids not found in any other coronaviruses. Fang said that these four amino acids make the disease easier to transmit.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 29, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

1976 - Legionnaire’s Disease Mystery. In late July 1976, a pneumonia-like illness began killing people who had attended an American Legion convention at the Bellevue Stratford Hotel in Philadelphia one week earlier.

(The words " mystery ", " baffled " and " puzzled " are memes, used, among numerous variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. - ed)

November 9, 1999 - Researchers find clues to AIDS virus mystery

(The words " mystery ", " baffled " and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. - ed)

December 6, 2000 - The Smoking Gun of AIDS - a 1971 Flowchart

by Dr. Boyd E. Graves

In 1977, a secret federal virus program produced 15,000 gallons of AIDS.

The record reveals the United States was represented by Dr. Robert Gallo and the USSR was represented by Dr. Novakhatsky of the diabolical Ivanosky Institute. On August 21, 1999, the world first saw the flowchart of the plot to thin the Black Population.

The 1971 AIDS flowchart coordinates over 20,000 scientific papers and fifteen years of progress reports of a secret federal virus development program.

The epidemiology of AIDS is an identical match to the “research logic” identified in the five section foldout. The flowchart is page 61 of Progress Report #8 (1971) of the Special Virus program of the United States of America.

July 8, 2003 - Influenza virus seen as possible bioterrorism weapon

An influenza virus—especially one genetically manipulated for increased virulence—would be an attractive weapon for bioterrorists , according to physicians writing in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

As a potential biological weapon, influenza has several advantages over smallpox, including ready accessibility, write Mohammad Madjid, MD, and three colleagues. The authors are affiliated with the University of Texas–Houston Health Center and two heart institutes in Houston.

“The possibility for genetic engineering and aerosol transmission suggests an enormous potential for bioterrorism,” they assert.

October 7, 2004 - Gene From 1918 Virus Proves Key To Virulent Influenza

Using a gene resurrected from the virus that caused the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic, recorded history’s most lethal outbreak of infectious disease, scientists have found that a single gene may have been responsible for the devastating virulence of the virus.

Writing today (Oct. 7, 2004) in the journal Nature, virologist Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Tokyo, describes experiments in which engineered viruses were made more potent by the addition of a single gene . The work is evidence that a slight genetic tweak is all that is required to transform mild strains of the flu virus into forms far more pathogenic and, possibly, more transmissible.

April 28, 2009 - Indonesian minister says swine flu could be man-made

July 4, 2014 - Ebola vaccine hampered by deep distrust in eastern Congo

December 7, 2014 - The 1918 Flu Killed 40 Million People. This Man Is Re-Creating the Virus.

Yoshihiro Kawaoka caused a global uproar by re-creating history’s deadliest flu virus. That might sound crazy. But when a real influenza pandemic strikes, you’re going to want him on your side.

January 27, 2017 - The truth is that the plague was CAUSED by vaccines initially given to US soldiers preparing to go overseas in WWI. "The 1918 ‘Spanish Flu’ started in American military Camp Funston, Fort Riley, USA amongst troops making ready for W.W.I”

(This is disinformation. The kernel of truth is that it was injections at Ft. Riley that got the ball rolling. The clever misdirection is that vaccines CAUSED it. That’s to muddy the water, and point toward vaccines and not clearly state “the of course unmentioned laboratory-engineered virus was delivered to the soldiers disguised among one or multiple vaccine injections.” Can you see how they bizarrely put “caused” in all caps, to startle you, right before delivering the misdirection? It’s like the bump you get right before your pocket is picked. - ed)

December 5, 2018 - A shot-in-the-dark email leads to a century-old family treasure — and hope of cracking a deadly flu’s secret

Lingering mysteries

The Spanish flu pandemic, which swept the globe in a series of waves from 1918 to 1920, is the deadliest infectious disease outbreak in known history. An estimated 50 million people worldwide died from the infection. Puzzlingly , many of the dead were in their late 20s, in the prime of life.

(The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

In the headline, a box full of flesh samples from the victims of a bio-weapon are referred to as a " treasure ". - ed)

February 24, 2020 - Taiwanese professor says Wuhan coronavirus likely man-made

National Taiwan University professor says Wuhan coronavirus could be synthetic

He said that what is known is that there are many deadly viruses being researched in the facility, such as SARS and Ebola, and that China’s track record with safety standards and laboratory management has been questioned in the past.

Fang said that COVID-19 is 96 percent similar to the bat virus RaTG13, which is known to be housed at the lab.

He said that a French team investigating COVID-19 had found that the key difference between RaTG13 and COVID-19 was that the latter has four additional amino acids not found in any other coronaviruses. Fang said that these four amino acids make the disease easier to transmit.

Fang said that the French team’s findings had led some in the scientific community to speculate that Chinese scientists thought the SARS outbreak 17 years ago was too easy to deal with, so they developed an “upgraded version.” He said that with modern technology, such an “upgrade” is theoretically possible.

However, renowned Taiwanese-American professor Ching Lin on Feb. 1 refuted a similar theory being circulated that it was “bioweapon” created by the U.S., saying the addition of the aforementioned four amino acids is not as "critical" as some in the Chinese media had claimed.

Lin also cast doubt on the credibility of the paper ( Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag) being cited in the conspiracy theories . He first suggested that the platform bioRxiv, on which the paper was published, is untrustworthy as most of the literature it posts does not undergo peer review.

(Does not refute or address the technical merits of the claim, but rather engages in a general ad hominem attack on the credibility of the paper. - ed)

Wikipedia - What created Ebola ? Although it is not entirely clear how Ebola initially spreads from animals to humans, the spread is believed to involve direct contact with an infected wild animal or fruit bat.

(The words " mystery" , " baffled " and " puzzled " are memes, used, among numerous variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is " unclear ." - ed)