Tom's In The Hood -part Dos

Tom’s in the Hood -part dos
In 2 the woods

Well it had been over 2 months since I first visited the neighborhood of one Mister Thomas Bearden (Lt. Col. Ret) electromagnetic entrepeneur and self proclaimed inventive genius. In the first segment it was our phone getting knocked out, the driveway with the big rock, the woods, the van, the tower, and lord knows what else.
From the beginning I had a strong desire to see what was in the woods and to see if there were any noticeable changes in the neighborhood and if the mysterious red van would make another guest appearance. I welcome the psychics to view the photographs especially ones taken in the woods and give us their impressions, I know for myself I get some weird sensations whenever I look at these photos. Look at the original article at: http://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=860 and see if you can see the many faces in the woods on and around all the flora.
(The buzzards are hackin my pc as I do the draft of this post)
Today August 23, 2007 I ventured back down Big Cove Road and took some more photos and see what changes have taken place in the hood since the last gifting exercise. Tom’s neighborhood has enough orgonite in it to open up a website and have a gigantic orgonite sale and yes, there are enough predator busters to obliterate every ambitious nocturnal predatory creep this side of the Tennessee River! This summer may be the last chance they have to put on a creepfest before all the residents are gone. The one overwhelming fact I noticed was all the FOR SALE signs in Tom’s immediate vicinity. (I have included a few photos) I counted over a half a dozen for sale signs and even an auction sign within 1/4 to ½ of a mile from Tom’s house, but there was not one at Tom’s residence yet! This neighborhood was obviously getting an enormous paranormal enema of the best kind! The first thing I noticed was yes you guessed it, the red van! Don’t they ever learn? My mission was to go into the woods, take photographs, gift some more, and bring back the latest from the this area of anomalies. I also took a photo of the water tower directly across the street from Bearden’s house. This is the only water storage facility I have ever seen around here with a small house that looked like a small guard shack with a barbed wire fence surrounding it! I wonder why the window was part of the way open on this small house? We gift lots of water towers every where we go and none of them have buildings or barbed wire fences.

Into the woods

Upon entering the woods I noticed there used to be a house located there, and by the looks of some of the photos I will post here, there is a degree of paranormal activity showing up. It seems they took most of the material from the house and carried it off, because all that was left was a cement slab with a swing set on it and remnants of a fence scattered about. I was able to see spirit like faces on trees, on the ground and a host of nature spirits all around. I noticed a sharp drop off next to where I believe another part of the drive way was and the woods were real thick in the back preventing me from going in too far. I don’t know what happened here I didn’t see any evidence of a fire or anything, but I feel someone must have had a reason to get rid of what was left of the house and not build another one in it’s place. Well that will have to wait until the next trip when I spend a little more time here and see what I can find. The fact this whole area is heavily gifted convinces me that it’s safe now and I can come and go as I please.
Note: I took another photo of Tom’s house as I drove out to document any anomalies that may arise in comparison to the photos in the first segment.

For Sale sign in the hood, it seems like alot of folks are bailing out!
[Image Can Not Be Found]

former home of freemason Cedric E. Farkleberry II
[Image Can Not Be Found]

More of the same
[Image Can Not Be Found]

look, we have to leave in a hurry and don’t have time to sell so we’ll just let them auction it off and we’ll take what ever we can get for it
[Image Can Not Be Found]

the infamous red van parks again
[Image Can Not Be Found]

water storage facility with small building across from Tom’s crib
[Image Can Not Be Found]

top of the drive way inside the woods
[Image Can Not Be Found]

look at the right side half way up, it looks like spirit faces etched into the surface of the ground
[Image Can Not Be Found]

large tree in center with spirit people faces (one frowning) and atleast one animal face
[Image Can Not Be Found]

slab in the background where a house once stood with swingset -wierd I wonder why this swingset is on the slab?
[Image Can Not Be Found]

view from the woods looking down at the van with my truck on the left
[Image Can Not Be Found]

photo of Bearden’s house taken today (next time maybe it will have a for sale sign out front)
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Louis