Transformation of the 'Bad Juju' Village

Nyamira is the name of the infamous village that Carol tried to take orgonite to in 2001. Last year, Mrs O and others took orgonite there (how could they resist? [Image Can Not Be Found] ) and here’s the followup:

Don,
On my to migori i passed through Nyamira and gave them the orgonites.Through the observation even the business which had earlier stopped due to the frequent violence from the neighboring communities had resumed.People embarked on business.I even tried to interview some shop owners there about the prevailing situation since i left and he told me that since i left peace had resumed the dominant tribe which are the Kisii really thank Don who is the pioneer of the orgonite .So i hope total peace will be realized.
Mrs O

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

‘Juju’ is the Swahili word for ‘magic.’ I was happy to learn, when I visited Uganda, that Africans actually use that word. Magic is commonplace among them (like electricity is in the West), though the urban, especially foreign-educated Africans are sometimes out of touch with it.

Lest we forget, Georg and Trevor visited Soweto, which was arguably as violent as Nyamira was, with a couple hundred towerbusters in 2004. While they were there the people on the street were so aggressive toward them that they rarely stopped at intersections [Image Can Not Be Found] . A month later, Georg took a visiting Ugandan gifter to see how wretched Soweto was and when they arrived, the people were very friendly toward them, the streets and yards were cleaned up and lots of trees had been planted. That was only a month after it was gifted.

I try my best to convince urban gifters in the West to grid-gift ghettos in their cities (along with grid gifting downtown areas, which are usually right next door) because the social transformations which are to be expected from this are astonishing and confirming. I think it’s time to move beyond just flipping the death towers and weather weaponry and into social gifting, though of course Steve Baron and crew have distributed tens of thousands of orgonite devices (mostly hidden in each city block) throughout Toronto and its suburbs. I think that’s the ultimate approach!

~Don

Right now peace has already realized in Nyamira Kenya after our thorough gifting there .Even the ares which had been affect by Jujus which means witchcraft practices and night runners after our gifting there in Nyamira people could now walk freely without any interference. All the people who had been frequently fighting have enjoying a good environment I m very sure that Carol when she will come back in Nyamira will realized a big different.
Mrs O