Trip To The Externsteine Part One

Hello everyone,

I would like to share this post from the German board with you. I did not take part in this trip, but only translated the thread. The Externsteine are probably the most important natural energetic sanctuary in Germany (original under: https://www.cb-forum.com/Forum/index.php
Thanks to Carolien, who helped me with inserting the pictures, you can now really get the spirit of the place. Enjoy reading!

Katia

Trip to the Externsteine (Extern Stones)

Merlina : January, 22nd, 2007

We had announced to undertake a busting-trip to the Externsteine in spring.

To begin with, some information about this place. It will show that this place is a central energetic spot (I didn’t know how to translate this any better. “Kraftort� means a place that is highly energetic in itself) in Germany, maybe even in Europe. We will relate about the results of our trip later.

Of course, the official science denies an older utilization of the Externsteine that is older than the Christian tradition after Charles the Great. It is not easy to find reliable information on the topic, because Charlemagne got the work well done in destroying basically all records and credentials prior to his time systematically. Excavations on the area have only been made by the Nazis and the results have long been lost, respectively kept secret. The analysis about it that has been published by the Museum of Detmold results in a bizarre attempt to deny an earlier utilization of the place by all means. Nevertheless, there is some interesting research about it, some of which I would like to address.

The fact that this place is special, can’t be missed by any visitor. It emanates a strong energy. At the time of the summer solstice, hundreds of people beset the place to the point that it is becoming a spectacle resembling Stonehenge. In the vestiges of an old chamber at the summit of a rock, there are clear references concerning an installation that is catered to the summer solstice. What most people don’t know, is that the marks in there show positions of the sun at different heights even more exactly, demonstrating a broad knowledge on astronomical principals concerning geographical circumstances.

As a whole, the rocks show a ruin. There are clear traces of the stone being chipped off, made by Charles the Great in the course of Christianisation. It can’t hardly be reconstructed how the place looked before that. Sure enough, there will have been a reason for this destruction. It is safe to say that this sanctuary has played an important role in the Germanic world and that its conquest and destruction had a highly symbolic meaning for the Germanic people. We know from the Romans, e.g., that a Veleda, a seeress and a military leader of the Germanic trybe, had her base there, thus standing in the tradition of the Celtic queens. On some of the rocks that are less damaged, you can find huge sculptures, figures of several meters hight like the so called “caller� on rock number 5, but also a variety of other pieces. It is hard to prove, whether these carvings are natural or man-made. Most prabably, they made minimal and specific intrusion at the already existing lines in order to sculpt out the figure by carving into the rock here and there. This corresponds a way of cultish or artistical expression that is attributed to the times of cave paintings, which is a mightily ancient time!

“The crucified Odin�. This expression referrs to a hymn in the Edda, which recounts of Odin’s initiation, in which he hung from a tree for nine nights.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

And the upper part of rock number 5, “the caller�, from the book Osning by Usch Henze. In the overall view, there is a smaller female figure behind the “caller�.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

The Externsteine are the center of a sacral landskape containing the city of Paderborn, the sanctuary of Ostara situated in a troops’ practicing ground today, many stone monuments, beacons, earth mounts and old churches in the wider proximity measuring “ten (German) miles in a round�, having about 75 km as a radius. On a greater scale, the Externsteine are connected to a network of energetic spots in Northern Europe, their range being scaled by the same measuring unit, and which center lies in Newgrange (Jelling/Jütlaand, Uppsala, Chartes, Carnac and a few others).

More history, events and interesting hints can be found concerning this topic, but what I have told should be enough to get you ready for a special energetic-spot-busting-event.

Greetings, Merlina

Laozu, January 23rd, 2007

Thank you for the good introduction, Merlina. The picture showing the “crucified Odin� contains something special. Within the red cycle, there is pain, and within the red dot, an extremely choking pain.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Merlina, January 24th, 2007

Thank you for the note, Laozu. There are enough reasons for a painful resonance at this place. I believe that a circle consisting of 6 TBs will be well kept at this place.

Chicco, January 26th, 2007

Hello Merlina,

I have left some Orgonite at the Externsteine a year ago. However, I only gifted the forest, as I a) had too little Orgonite with me and b) there where more people there than at a shopping mall on Saturdays.

When you get there, make sure to have a look at the surroundings. When you are standing in front of the rocks, there are really strong places in the woods to the left hand side (to the right hand is the lake) of the rocks containing holy stones (I don’t remember the names, though). These aren’t this heavily frequented by the visitors, but they lie on the ley line leading to the Externsteine. I have gifted the trees there, but only with mini TBs. And only considering optical aspects, as this was my first tour outside Dortmund.

I have lost the pictures somehow, but I should have them somewhere.

Greetings, Chicco

Torsten

Hello Merlina,

I have gifted the towers round about the Externsteine last year, including the city of Horn-Bad Meinberg, Detmold, the “Herrmann Memorial�, the WDR media tower on the Bielstein and the highway B1 from Helmstedt to the center of Paderborn. I didn’t leave anything at the Externsteine, though, because others had already left Orgonite there. But it surely won’t hurt bringing in some more.

Greetings, Torsten

Merlina, February 3rd, 2007

@ Chicco
the crowd at the Externsteine is really tremenduos. And at the summer solstice it becomes a true festival. There is an area close by that is the actual place of power, something that most people don’t know. It is…no, I will better not tell this. You are right, at the left side, also from above, there are some strong places.

@ Torsten
Great, you have done good preparing work! Paderborn is quite a bad pit and energetically important. Bringing in some more Orgonite won’t do any bad. We wanted to bust the B1 from Paderborn leading to Essen, which would blend in with your work.
There are sensitive spots at the rocks. It is important to hit the right ones. I have been there for a couple of days last year and had the impression that the stones woke up. The vibration was really high compared to the years before. This can probably be attributed to the Orgonite already there. It would be the best to look for the lines and to provide a way for the energy to spread. Places like those have a big radiation area.

Greetings, Merlina

Chicco, February 7th

Hello Merlina,

Meanwhile, I found the pictures (but I didn’t have the time to go through them). Unfortunatelly, I have only spent little time at the rocks, and “unfortunatellyâ€? I was with my dog, which doesn’t get along with other male dogs. As a rule, I like having my dog with me, but this time it was a little bit of a hassle. There are almost as many dogs there, as there are people… This is why I have only seen little and the more remote parts [Image Can Not Be Found]

I read that the rocks are also supposed to be the location of the Irminsul –the tree of the World. But I have also read that officially, there are no hints for this…But when I was there, I have clearly seen a tree on the front part of the stone coffin. The picture is quite run down, but it is clearly distinctable! (Or is this picture from a younger period? Does anyone know?)

To put it in a nutshell:
The time I was there, I felt the urge to do something for the trees. Later, I saw the pictuer on the coffin and felt confirmed. Maybe you could also gift some trees? I couldn’t gift many…

Greetings, Chicco

Merlina, February 7th

A tree on the stone coffin? I haven’t noticed this yet. I will pay attention to this. There is a relief on the stones, which is supposed to be of Christian descent, showing a bent Irmingsul, something totally untipical for Christian art pieces. It is probably more a hint to the repression of the Saxons and the christianization of the region. The taking down of the cross above takes place over the bent Irmingsul. The relief contains other non Christian symbols. It might have been carved by monks of the Cloister Corvey, to which the rocks were attributed for a while.
It is said, that they had adepts of the ancient knowledge. We have already planned a special “treatment� for the stone coffin.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I feel especially connected to the trees. There are many ancient and impressive trees. Be sure we will gift them until they crack!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Treeroot, about 5 meters high

Greetings, Merlina

Chicco, February 8th

Hello Merlina,

I can well recall the first tree friend. I have gifted him as well. However, only with a mini TB and unfortunatelly, it consisted of aluminum only (one of my initial pieces). From my present perspective, I would rather gift trees with “softer� metalls (copper, bronze, e.g.).

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hmm, I also took a picture of the tree on the coffin. I noticed it at once, but I haven’t found anything written about it.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I think it is well-distinctable, don’t you think?

I have also seen the relief, but I deemed it “unpretty and unimportant�. I didn’t like it at all. This is also true for the pictures in the internet.

I will sure return sometime [Image Can Not Be Found]

Greetings, Chicco

Tapier, March 4th

The date for the Externsteine has changed. We will know about the new date within the next couple of days. I ask all interested orgonauts to contact me in order for me to coordinate a new date.

Greetings, Tapier

Tapier, August 3rd

Hello Orgonauts,

Long we have waited, now it can begin.

We have a really short-termed date we would like to attend. We want to gift the Externsteine with a few special creations. As I read and heard, a lot of orgonite has already been left there go gift, so there is no need for a big time gifting of the area.

Please contact me through PM, if you would like to visit and experience the Stones with us and friends.

Greetings, Tapier & Co.

Tapier, August 13th

Externsteine Part one – the Gifting

Friday at last was the date. We could visit the Externsteine (at Osning).

After postponing the date back and forth, the right time was come.

“Supermann� and his girlfriend were visiting us and joined in, of course. We were also really pleased meeting “Cecilie� and “Darius�, who had managed to take up the long way to the Externsteine.

All of us left home really early in order to reach Germany’s natural sanctuary. We had plenty of munitions.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

The Osning greeted us completely veiling itself in fog and it looked like the island in the legends of Avalon. The level of energy emanating was incredibly high. I was truly shaky on the ground and it was hard to stabilize again. TapierKarin felt quite the same. The first impressions were remarkable. I had never seen such a carved formation of rocks and we were amazed by the many faces in the stones. Many legends and stories turned to become reality, or was it just a dream? Terrific.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

After tuning into the place for a while, Darius took over the etheric work on the sacrileges of the old times and combined them with orgonit. Then he went off his way. Cecilie, TapierKarin and myself started gifting the place at different points hiking around the Osning taking different paths.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Many thanks to Merlina for the hints on DORry spots. The lake at the front was already glittering and sparkling from orgonite. A good job done by all these coming before us leaving gifts. We wondered about about the forecourt emanating a really unquiet energy, whereas the back part of it emanated a quiet one. Conditioned by the fog, not many people where present and we could take our time climbing the exclusion zones and bury our orgonite. At the left end of the lake, I could sink a one-piped-HHG. Cecilie also gifted some prominent spots with her wonderful orgonite.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

archive picture

Our colaboration was great. At an incoming line (Ley Line), we could set a combined circle consisting of 6 TBs made by Tapiers and Cecilie close to an ancient and mighty tree. The chaotic flow of energy shifted into a harmonic and calming flow within the shortest time. The lake at the back also recieved some orgonite.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Back at the hill, we noticed something beeing out of balance. We hiked up to the summit reaching the beautiful old rocks that were sticking out. Here and there, I already set some earthpipes with a very big and heavy steel club hammer. Cecilie and me built a nice circle of orgonite containing a mighty 35 cm earthpipe. We chose a place between three special trees. After 5 minutes of hard work, the pipe was hit into and through the rocky ground. Beeing there, we hit into Darius who was etherically working with a crevice in the rock.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

After a short while and a perfect teamwork, the sun came out nicely shining through the ceiling of trees. The fog sitting there since the morning, vanished. The first success was there and the first releasings where showing results. After a little smalltalk, Cecilie, TapierKarin and me went on gifting the hill with earthpipes.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We took a stony, slippery and steep path to get down again. Here and there, the hill got TBs, HHGs and earthpipes. All earthpipes contain Secret Coils.

Down at the coffin rock, we took a taste of the energy. After a short meditation, a pure fear swelled out of this piece in order to show me my deepest fears. Wow, this was great and it confirmed my connection to this place. I had specially made a 40 cm earthpipe for this mean place and I managed to find an appropriate place for it. A few knocks with the club hammer and it vanished into the ground.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

archive picture

The foreground (parking lot) had been opened by Darius before, who had found a great place on the meadow which turned out to be a direct energetic line to the rocks. All events blended in together and created a good picture.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

archive picture

To be continued…

Externsteine as a European leyline site of importance (RE: katia’s report about Externsteine)

9 September 2007

Thanks for posting your translation of the German Externsteine report, Katia! You did great work with that. I sure hope Ale will insert the according pictures for you, for they are really stunning. For me, the pictures emphasized the journey of awe, this trip must have been for the gifters. It is like one enters the etheric world and almost can touch the entities and spheres and the rumbling force of earth energies.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I would like to add to the experience, by posting the European leyline map which I sent you. This map is made by Kurt Kocher, one of several German leyline investigators (geographists) who explored and described earth energies in Europe. I found the information on the Dutch website kunstgeografie.nl (https://www.kunstgeografie.nl/veertienlijnen.htm). Where the methods of several European leyline investigators are compared, and discussed critically as for their scientific approach and the ways their work was influenced by their life stance. As you can see on the map, Kurt Kocher included an Atlantis site, for example. Others claimed to have found leylines by just drawing a line between two churches or dolmen areas. If given a steady hand, any toddler can do that, of cause. Unfortunately, I am too much a laymen myself to discern between the more scientific methods described.

Anyway, the website informs about how leyline investigation was taught at state institutions in Germany, by important scientists around 1927. Externsteine was particularly explored by scholar Wilhelm Teudt, for being a ritual or cult site. At Himmler’s order, the nazis embedded leyline science and Teudt’s work in their ideologies. Himmler attended to it as his personal hobby. Teudt himself was pronounced as director of an SS project to make Externsteine a Nazi cult site. Due to this nazi propaganda, the exchange of European scientific research in this field slowed down to stop during WWII and even a long time after. It wasn’t until the ‘60s, the English rediscovered the importance of Teudt’s work and translated his and other German scholar’s findings on earth energies. Germany wasn’t ready for that until the ‘80s.

Carolien

Thank you for adding this map, Carolien. I thought about it when I posted the article. The map shows, how important the Externsteine are, not only for Germany. I just translated a part of Don’s update on the earth’s chakra system for the German board. I am looking forward to the day when we get to understand the true meaning of those sanctuaries and their relation to the earth’s chakras. Thinking a step further, every place probably has its particular energy to serve the energetic needs of the world. It is like with cultures in general. They are all unique, but equal and important (as are our chakras). For me, the nwo wants to make us forget about this diversity, taking away our identity. Things get off balance, once you start mingling all these particular energies to one (theosophical/esoteric) paradigm.

Katia

I remember me and Laozu visited Externsteine a few years back on our trip through Germany.
From my memory we found a negative line running through the central part of it, right through a sort of dungeon of sorts that was carved into the rocks themselves.
Connected to this line was some sort of negative entity and inside the dungeon was an entity in pain.
We changed the line with 6 TBs and that seemed to change the situation quite noticably.
The line turned positive and the entity in pain experienced relief.

It was quite scenic and special place and I am happy to have been there.

Cesco

This is part 2 of the Trip to the Externsteine. Enjoy!

Katia

Translation Externsteine Part two

Darius, August 13th
Hello Tapier, thanks to everyone involved for the wonderful day at the Externsteine! We were a terrific team, this needs to be said. The way we complemented each other and the way our senses met was really nice. I will attach my impressions once you finished your post. I am looking forward to new trips with you guys.

Connected to you-Darius

Tapier, August 14th

Externsteine Part 2- the Releasing

We met and gathered at the forecourt. We talked a little, exchanged experiences and what we lived. Then we decided that the Externsteine had had enough orgonite for the day. The weather warmed up so we wanted to bring our rain gear, sweaters and the luggage to our cars.

Darius, Cecilie, TapierKarin and me left. Superman and girlfriend wanted to see some more of the surroundings and stayed. After leaving our stuff at our cars except for some light carry ons, we became really thirsty. So we entered a nearby restaurant.

A few hot beverages later, as well as some talks about Tachyons (I don’t know if this is the translation…K), Biophotons, related souls and a few tests on TBs, it began thunderstorming raining heavily. The thunderstorm was really mighty and loud, although I couldn’t identify any lightnings and the downpour reminded me of rainfalls at “Ostfrieslandâ€? (Tapier’s homebase at the coast of Germany). We looked at each other smiling and knew exactly what was happening.

The Osning was clearing itself up, the releasing was happening now. We had achieved something with our gifts. This made us happy.

The thunderstorm stopped as quickly as it had started. I was driven to climb up to the rock of the Externsteine. I would have to buy a ticket, but never mind! All of us went to the rocks and here again we noticed this enormous energetic vibration starting from the meadow at the forecourt.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

After paying 1,50 € each, we TapierKarin and me climbed the rock number 2 to the flattened dome and over a bridge to the 40 meters high Sacellum, an ancient sacral hightchamber. Equipped with the renown “sunhole�, the Sacellum identifies the Externsteine as an astronomical look out, among others. Staying at the Sacellum, we didn’t get any response or feel any special kinds of energy, so we quickly moved to the other rock.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

At rock number one, there was a hight plateau giving us a marvelous sight of the wider surroundings.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

There is a small pedestral sticking out at the plateau, on which I sat down and meditated. I appreciated that no one came up to the plateau while I was meditating leaving me completely alone.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

After my meditation, I loaded a TB with the new energy and threw it directing it to the lake. Well, I can’t believe it myself, and many of you know how big and long the lake is, but I really managed to throw the TB over the lake and into the forest behind. The TB came down at the wood with a loud crack. Uff, what a power it had.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We went down to the forecourt totally overloaded and excited in order to walk through the forest behind the rocks. We wanted to find the “Bear-Stone�, which we didn’t. But we didn’t really mind it. We found three big circles of stone and quite a few piled stacks of stone.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We also piled up a little stone stack at a path crossing. I don’t know why, I just know that I had to do it.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This forrest is full of big, old and mighty trees. It is crazy to see so many might trees and their devas at one spot. While we were walking a difficult path that also serves as a water stream, while passing between two mighty trees, I noticed that we had just passed some kind of gate. Darius got strangely busy and stopped at a certain spot. Hmm, what now? He said thank you and told us we were at an elve’s place. We came by to this spot and after a while I noticed a very nice warmth in my heart. That is exactly what the elve energy is about, Darius confirmed. Wow, thanks for this experience!

Incredible constellations of trees seamed our way and many, many devas. We felt like Alice in Wonderland. Like in an enchanted forest in fairy tales. Just wonderful and dreamlike.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We heard some planes and a loud helicopter, but we couldn’t see anything, as the leaves at the tree tops were too dense. Had the matrix just reacted by now?

It was incredible to see the sky opening up in a circle over the Osning when we came out of the forrest.

A beaming blue hole opened up and was well distinctable against the spew and the clouds. The sun came through and made everything look bright and colorful. Big was my joy! We did it. The results were clearly visible!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Late at night we drove into the next village to get something to eat. Our meal together and the nice conversations let this wonderful day come to an end. Thank you to everyone who was there in whatever way and to everyone who participated. We decided that this will not have been our last visit at the Externsteine.

Greetings, Tapier

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Externsteine how they used to be

Darius, August 15th

I really appreciate working with you! Wonderfully described. Thank you very much.

The effort pays out in Orgon- Darius

Merlina, August 15th

Good event and wonderful pictures!

The Externsteine have an enormous energetic vibration. I first noticed it about a year ago. I had spent some days there and in the end I felt like having stepped out of time. Time stood still or stopped existing.

Greetings, Merlina