UK and Japan Nuke Disposal Session

In today’s chat we made some more progress disabling tsunami/earthquake nukes, we believe. I can’t stress enough that what I’m saying can’t be regarded as more than ‘collective’ subjective impressions but you hopefully understand that the Haiti and Chile quakes were probably the beginning of a global disaster campaign by the old Illuminati families who still have a little autonomy after China bought them out, six years ago.

I like to post a report, once in awhile, for the record. I don’t really expect or particularly want you to believe any of this but I do want you to avoid denying it and to at least keep it in your ‘wait and see’ file. My own wait and see file is gargantuan.

One of the psychics evidently got hammered pretty severely with a combination of psychic and nanobot assaults on Saturday night, after one of his articles was published in a popular jouirnal. He asked me not to use his name [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carol, he and I were the only ones in the chat, I think because most people celebrate oyster today with their families. Three is always enough to do most jobs as long as at least one is a tried-and-true psychic. There were two, today, and me.

The affected psychic was in rotten shape from the attack but after Carol found the assailants, who were mainly triads with some help from Jesuits and directed by resurrected/reassembled Pindar, it only took about twenty minutes until he was feeling chipper and psychically competent again. She saw orcas tearing Pindar apart, again, but this time it was clear to her that he’s only a robot with a human brain. She says the orcas particularly want to get rid of this guy. The robot aspect may explain why he never seems to age.

After we fixed our fellow chatroom warrior he was back in the psi saddle with Carol and they immediately found new bombs off the coasts of Japan and Cornwall (UK). The former array is south of Japan.

The ones near S. Japan are arranged in a geometric pattern and there are a whole lot of them. Tetsuzi and friends have been putting earthpipes along all of Japan’s major faultlines, from south to north, for the past few years so I imagine that the old murderous Europoid parasites feel that a whole lot of their nuke bombs, detonated at the same time or close together, are needed in order to commit mass murder in Japan by now.

Carol and Mark got a very clear sense that any attempt to disable the primary one (they saw that one as a red light and the others as yellow lights) would detonate them all. After fiddling around with different tactics they decided to wait until Hawthorne or Dooney can get intoa chatroom because they’re adept at working from different timelines. The clock hadn’t started on these bombs, yet, so it seems safe enough to wait for their help.

The bomb off the Cornwall coast was seen in a stonehenge-type structure on the seabed. YOu might know that there are lots of archaeological relics on the seabed around the world, mostly a few hundred feet below the surface. The pyramids, etc., on the bottom of the Gulf Stream off Cuba’s and Bahama’s coasts are exceptions, I think, but that might be accounted for by the seabed itself precipitously dropping, like Tibet and the Andes were thrust up in fairly recent times.

The psychics are seeing an enhanced combination of old filthy magic with newer tech. This imght be part of an effort to hide the bombs from peering third eyes [Image Can Not Be Found] but, so far, the old world order’s tricks have been no match for our psychics associates’ abilities. The cool part is that some of these pscyhics are quite new to the game.

Disabling that bomb off the Cornwall coast resulted in restoring a key vortex and releasing the ancient guardian. We see this a lot.

We’re going to stay on this bomb-disposal routine for as long as these ancient parasitic families still have the resources to commit mass murder. I have a little hunch that as soon as gifting breaks into people’s awareness in China, the Triads are going to have their hands full and will stop bothering us all so much. I feel bad for the first few Chinese who will publicly report their gifting efforts. If any of them will tell us, first, we’ll sure do our best to protect them. As you can perhaps see, there have been no serious assaults on the African pioneers after they got some public interest about their orgonite. Three of them were poisoned to death, last year and two more were poisoned, early this year, but recovered. The latter assauilts were right before the current distribution of orgonite to farmers and fishermen in Kenya and Sudan got underway.

Don