Undeniable Proof

louis onder
18 Dec 2008 23:06
Subject: Undeniable Proof
As some people already know, my modus operandi has been to gift the southeastern U.S. for the past several years. We have gifted outside of Alabama in the neighboring states as much as we possibly could. North Alabama has been my primary focal point specifically due to the severe drought which started a few years ago as technology in the way of cell towers and HAARP weather control antennas increased dramatically. My main theory is as follows: due to the high volume of weather control apparatus’ in North Alabama, this particular area acts as the “hub” of weather control in the southeast. By this I mean the energy generated in our state goes beyond it’s borders . Please take a look at the photos below and you should see if we know what we are talking about. You be the judge. Note: the date at the bottom of this photo is when I took the snapshot in an older post entitled the ego has landed.
Note well: some of the progress outside of Alabama must be attributed to a handful of prolific gifters who are unknown to most of us, without them, we would be up a very DRY creek!

Above: a photo of the US Drought Monitor from April 2008. Notice Alabama first, and then the rest of the southeast.

Above: a photo of the US Drought from today December 18, 2008. Notice how much improvement the entire state of Alabama has undergone as well as the rest of the southeast. I believe a reasonable amount of gifting in the other places will put the drought to rest in a short time. If I were a betting man, I would say there was a high probability of other similar hub areas around the world. The strategy the elite are employing to operate this weather control network is not infallable, they make mistakes all the time, we just don’t catch them as often as we would like.

P.S. my computer is making lots of noise (like crazy) only after I started this post.

Louis

I want to show the images that were lost when the forum was hacked in December 2008 to illustrate the amazing effects of orgonite in less than a year spanning several states that were stricken by severe drought. Upon locating and gifting many antennas (previously ungifted) in lots of rural areas and mountain tops, the HAARP weather control machine was finally defeated. Some people say this network is fueled by HAARP antennas with STAR WARS technology. You be the judge…

https://www.flickr.com/photos/34294578@N08/3199675627/
Above: a photo of the US Drought Monitor from April 2008. Notice Alabama first, and then the rest of the southeast.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/34294578@N08/3199675631/
Above: a photo of the US Drought from today December 18, 2008. Notice how much improvement the entire state of Alabama has undergone as well as the rest of the southeast. I believe a reasonable amount of gifting in the other places will put the drought to rest in a short time. If I were a betting man, I would say there was a high probability of other similar hub areas around the world. The strategy the elite are employing to operate this weather control network is not infallable, they make mistakes all the time, we just don’t catch them as often as we would like.

Louis