Underground Bases: Knowing For Sure

I believe there may be some kind of underground base 7 or 8 miles away judging by cloud anomolies, DOR in the sky and the fact that the area in question is upopulated save for a few farmers.

What’s the best way to find out for sure if there is any underground activity in that area, I’ve never ‘doused’ in my life nor used a pendulum so any detailed info on how to best approach this needs to be written in a non-technical manner.

Thanks.

1 Like

In the “Links / Downloads” section in the upper left of the main forum’s page, there is a link to “Steven J Smith - Websites”.

The late Steven J Smith wrote several articles, one which contains a guide on the searching and detection of underground infrastructure. It was obviously written for the American conditions though. However, some of it may apply in other parts of the world as well…

I see there is a section in the article titled “Rural rabbit hole detection”. Perhaps that would apply to the case you mention? Use your wits and good sense. The author suggested to “exercise due caution”.

Here is a direct link to the article: https://web.archive.org/web/20170328012237/http://www.whale.to/b/underground_infrastructure.html

Hey Shaun,

If you have a strong feeling that there is something there to investigate, my advice is to pop in an EP and see/feel what happens. If you’ve hit the bullseye you’ll know, and if not it will just spruce up the area, so either way it’s a good thing.

I’ve found more than one significant target this way. Simply listen to your intuition and guidance, if you’re gifting I bet they’re pretty good and maybe sharper than you yet know [Image Can Not Be Found]

Mike

Mike, does an EP have the same kind of radius as a 12oz HHG, because I know roughly where the centre of the activity is, it’s under a huge blanket of murky DOR or sometimes one immense very dark cloud (or sometimes several of the strangest looking cloud formations you’ve ever seen) directly above cow fields.
I could also throw around some TB’s around the general area as a backup.

1 Like

I’m not sure the exact range of an EP, but I have noticed they are very powerful and will generally neutralize your target as long as you’re in the ballpark when you place them. I think I remember reading in either Don Croft’s book or the Gifting Compendium (I’ve forgotten which) that an EP has a range of up to a mile, but if I’m remembering that incorrectly please anyone out there who is sure correct me.

The EP should be placed straight down, not angled in the direction you think the target may be, the energy will find its own way. There is an EP tutorial on the homepage of this site if you want to look up how to make them. Its really pretty easy, and much cheaper if you use electrical conduit instead of copper pripe, though you will need a good pipe cutter to cut it as its pretty tough. Some places that sell the conduit will cut it for you in the length you need for a small fee.

If the energy you’re seeing in the sky is directly above an empty field as your post implies, then I would guess the energy source is indeed underground, so EPs would be the ideal orgonite form to use. Some tb’s or hhg’s on the surface isn’t a bad idea too, but if the real nastiness is underground I think only EP’s will clean it out completely. I would use my intuition as to how many EP’s to employ and where to place them, or dowse if that’s a skill you’re familiar with.

I do not mean to sound like an authority on any of this, of course [Image Can Not Be Found] I’ve found EP’s to be very useful and essential to get to underground hives, and all I do is “feel into” how many are needed when making them and then do the same thing to decide where they should go when I get to the gifting site. Just open up to your higher guidance and go with the flow. I feel I can tell when the job is done just by how the place feels a few minutes after gifting, and sometimes confirmations come in the form of Sylphs and/or large birds like Hawks or Gulls circling in the sky, and sometimes heavy grey “clouds” dispersing or DOR fields clearing.

If anybody else out there has more hints feel free to jump in and/or correct me if I am in error in any way.

Mike

1 Like