Valsesia and other Piedmont

I went to Piedmont and visited some prealpine territory in the Sesia valley, and returned via the Sessera valley touching the natural area of the Baragge which is near Biella.

The Valsesia starts North of the city of Novara, and it reaches reaches the footsteps of the highest Alps such as Monte Rosa and the Mitterhorn. There is a most important Sacred Mount in Varallo which is the most artistically prominent of all Sacred Mounts.

Taking the road from Novara, the first main place is in the village of Fara Novarese that has a tall concret tower with antennas. See pics.

I felt the antenna may have been gifted by somebody else, any way I felt better after I added a dozen of tbs around it.

The next centre is Ghemme where there is the Vinegar factory Ponti, there are some wineries in this area of a local quality of wine.

The medium and high valley is occupied instead with wool and textile industries. Unfortunately wool is disappearing from clothing.

Since is a prealpine area there are antennas on hill tops, some are bigger, this time I worked on the raod side antennas and to gift water of the river Sesia and other little streams that I encountered.

There is a photo of the array in Borgosesia a main feature of the middle valley, overthere the road was to muddy I gifted the river at 2 more bridges, until the 2 next villages where there are more antennas here and there.

On the bridge of Borgosesia there are 3 CCTV cameras on 1 side and another 1 on the other end. There is a poster of the Major dressed like Superman and it says – No room for the clandestines, the local citizens must come first- I flung a pyramid and 4 tbs, then went behind where there is a square near the river and gifted some more. Previously I throw 10 tbs by a bridge that is very narrow, it allows only 1 direction at the time. Gited also a field neat a old part of the village and it has an antenna on a factory chimney.

Going to Valduggia on the ley line I gifted a torrent near an antenna, and in Valduggia I gifted the torrent with a dozen of tbs. The antenna is just above the village and the pretty old square with monuments, and the church of St. George that dates from the year 1000. This village was know to the Romans.

Before reaching Varallo I saw a big antenna array in the distance, on a mountain with snow.

I turn back to Borgosesia and taken the Val Sassera road that leads to Trivero where there is Zegna the fashion company.

I encounter 2 antennas in the valley and gifte the river undernath.

There is a big array in Zegna but I left if untouched, the air felt very nice and fine, and I had a short time wit my rented car. Beside I had an appointment with history in the Baragge where I could use the remaining of the 10kg of orgonite that I had brought.

The Baragge is like an isolated hill, and it is a a protected area, which is normally interesting to investigate why in a normally exploited and cultivated area of the plane land there is an island mount and its a protected area, especially part of it is a military area.

The 2 main centres are Candelo, of which in the castle the famous horror movie director Dario Argento filmed on location the Dracula 3d film.

The other is Mottalciata a place by the river Cervo that was founded by pre Celtics tribes.

There is a castle also in Mottalciata. I felt DOR attached over this area, and immediatly gifted a church with a small cemetery near the castle, the church of Pietro and Paolo, this stuff started to release.

During WWII a partisan named Silvio Rivaldo, for whatever reason betrayed his comrades to the Nazis. On the 17th of May 1944, 17 partisans, where drugged in the wine that they drunnk, then captured and executed in the San Vincenzo cemetery near the old church.

Another 3 where killed in a house of the area, maybe trying to escape, hiding of during fighting.

There is an antenna near a modern church, I gifted it and then gifted the wall where the tombs of the partisans are attached to the wall with their names and photos.

After I went to the river Cervo in the spot where there is the border between the privince of Vercelli and the province of Biella and put a few tbs in the water.

I would like to explore the Baragge properly one day, and maybe bringing Eps as well.

I have the impression it is a very ancient and misterious place.

pics coming up shortly, internet connection permitting…

(all images missing)

Here s the pic of Borgosesia array.
(image missing)

Excellent report, Silvio, as always. I keep GoogleMaps open when I read your reports so I can get a good view of the places you mention. I also refer people to your reports as good examples of how we follow our instincts in the field to find suitable targets. In your case, N. Italy is a rich source of occult targets due to the history of the region and its importance to the enemy as an energy source, I think. Cutting off the Old Parasite’s food supply seems to be an essential part of brining this ancient tyranny to an end. Maybe if we keep it up they’ll soon start eating each other and we can finally have our peaceful, happy and prosperous world.

I saw some developed highways along high ridgetops in the region. I wonder what would happen if someone were to drop towerbusters along those ridges from a car. That’s been very productive for us in terms of inviting Sylphs to come to stay in our skies.

Thanks Don, I discovered more interesting things about this area. Like there was a supervulcano, before the Alps were formed, there are vuclanic rock in various places, the area is about at least 20km of diameter. from before Borgosesia, the Valsessera until the other side of a mountainy area, encircled by the river Sesia up to places called Balangera, Vocca, Chiesa, and Balmuccia.

The antenna array that i saw in the distance is placed at about 1200mt altitude on the Monte Quarona, just next the Sacred Mount Varallo.

Before Varallo there is a small village called Roccapietra, the name is peculiar because it is the only one in plain Italian, whilst all the other villages have names that are like native proper names from this area and are not found in other regions of North Italy.

Some areas of Piedmont are grographically inside the extensive Occitain region of southern Europe until Spain, and Occitain is also a language, altought Valsesia is not within that area, it seems to have a main number of orginal names to the various places.

In Roccapietra there is tiny mysterious carsic water lake of Sant’Agostino and next to it the ruins of the Castle of Arian, there is mystery about who built and when this castle was being inhabitated and the history of its destiny, The Lake of Sant Agostino doest have any river water, it has a rock named after witches, and its actually famous for the springtime event of the mating of toads and frogs that crowds the lake in the mating season at about Easter time.

A odd coincidence is the obelisk planted in the middle of the road that runs parallel the mountain with the Lake, at less the half a kilometer in line of sight. From the street view of googlemap I saw various erratic rocks in the fields, also there is a cemetery.

If I dont have chance to cover all these targets in one more go I can still bring a few Eps to benefit some of them, and I have just received HHG cones from Fran of Orgonita.eu for the first time that I am going to use as well.

Gfting from the alpine motorways it sounds like a lot fun for a new phase. In my view the mountains are literally hungry for orgonite.

I drove a bit of the motorway in the plane and there were visible death towers every few miles. Add to the scenario the high speed train line next to the motorway and ther electricity lines, all these have a definitive imprint on the territory. Since it is also the given for granted way of the estabilished world order, that is land, air and water suffer natural system are severed and crushed by men it is a good challenge to go and gift that.

These here are the coordinated of the lake, they can be cut and past inside googlemap and it will bring it up.

45.784263, 8.281828

Cheers

3 images clues. The mentioned obelisk is like a round metal point with 7 yellow crosses ribbons painted.

The other 2 are possible path to the lake, the superiore is by a road sign, note there is also a parking space enough for a couple of cars, its kind of hidden, maybe is the fastet to the Castle of Arian or some rocky patch inside the woods.

The more touristic is also near a road sign and there is anough for 2 cars. Tourists will parking at the nearby cemetery.

(images missing)

Been doing another trip to Valsesia, mostly old churches in stone by the river, went further then previous time, in villages of the area of Varallo I found churches to Mary Magdalene located in Valmaggia, St Michael Archangel located in Cervarolo, St. Maurice Knight located in Chiesa.

4 eps went in the area of Roccapietra where there is the Lake of St Augustine and the remains of the Castle of Arian. Altough I dindt walk all the way to gift the tiny lake I think the place with the huge erratic stones inside the forest located at the foothill was crucial, the distance from the lake probably about a third of a kilometer.

I had not tbs to use, only gifted with 20 hhgs cones and some 6 eps, plus a mega tb of 1 and half kilo that was sitting in the basement.

Even if I didnt do many antennas diirectly I think all these places have influence etherically and atmospherically.

Description and photos coming up shortly.

Thanks

Two roads can go up to the Valsesia, the first time I went I passed from Fara Novarese, on the right side of the river, this time around I went from the west side coming from Greggio by the motorway in direction of Arborio the place that gives the name to quality of rice, further to another agricoltural centre called Gattinara which is a wine production area.

Since I did not had towerbusters I had to skip the first towers and proceed to specifical targets where it would make sense to use cone hhgs. The Spanish made by Fran, they are quite compact but efficient, weighing around 360 grams.

The first stop was in Gattinara to do the sighting tower and the 3 antennas on the same hill near the grape vines. The position of the tower allow to see at 360 degrees all around the plane undernath. I could see the tall antenna tower of Fara Novarese in the distance.

The roads join in Borgosesia, where one single road continues toward Varalllo and Alagna at the valley end, where there are skying resorts another road departs horizontally in the Val Sessera and another toward east to Valduggia and Lake Orta.

In Borgosesia I put 3 cones by the torrent Sassera, in line with the hill top array, the last time I had put orgonite on the other side of the hill. I think the orgonite is not very close but the sum of all can produce an effect. Also a couple of cell towers are flipped inside the village and I suppose they also do counter act or even manage to revers any DOR coming from them hill top array made of 4 or 5 towers.

On the road I also gifted a place where there was a tomb stone shaped like a small obelisk, it was the monument to a man killed in 1943 by the fascists, i was not going to stop but I just had seen a bird coming from that way which flew slowly above. Next to this spot there is the river, I went and I saw that from the same spot of the grave there is also a small stream coming from the mountain, here I saw the signs of people making fires and using the river bank and it felt it had a very dark and bad vibe. I realised that in spite of my skeptiscym of being here today I was still being led from various external interventions to combat evil and convert DOR.

After this spot there was a abandoned church very close to the road and it had a flowers and a plaque saying Isabella 17 yrs old. I flung a cone in the Sesia river just behind.

After the added gifts in Borgosesia I went past Varalllo until Valmaggia, there I found a church to Mary Magdalene, I was lucky it was open. Theere where 2 women one youn and they let me see the church before they close it. The place is clean and tidy and they women looked they cared. As I talked to them I took some photos and they told me that the thiefs have stolen some original statues from the church, And not only in this church but also all the area churches had been robbed. I flung a cone inside the pond below the church. This place didnt feel negative, I was moved after I left.

The church is from the 17th century, orginally there was another church at about 100 mts from here along the river which was destroyed by the river flood. The original church was to Madonna del Mulino (Lady of the mill)

I gifted again where there was a suspended bridge in the next village. Then at aplace called Chiesa where there is the big stone bulding of the church of St. Maurice, he is depicted on a horse. Remember there is a knight order of St Murice Hospitalier, they work with hospitals. On the same place there is a obelisk, at the opposite side of the road, typical monument to the fallen soldiers of Italy. Also here there were sign of human presence by the river and they had bad vibes. The tree on picture seemed to pick up some life after the gifting. I like when trees send signals of appreciation.

This is the area of the so called Supervulcano Valsesia, there are many particular mineral on the mountains. There is a pic of a poster that shows the compositions of the rocks. I continued a bit further in the valley and left a couple more gifts. But due to the economy I had to go back down in order to gift closer to gift Cervarolo where there the St Michael church, Varallo and the mysterious archeological area of Roccapietra.

From Varallo I take the Mastallone river valley, at the bridge I left 2 cones, then reached up hill in Cervarolo and put a EP and a HHG behind the church of St Michael. I discovered that there is another village called Cervarolo where the nazi did a massacre of 24 civilians on the 24th of March 1944 it is near the Lake Fontanaluccia on the Emilian Appenines range. I was happy with the Ep and the HHG in Cervarolo.

Went back down to Varallo, left another cone in the Mastallone torrent, and in town near a large antenna. I didnt go up to the sacred mount, but moved forwar to the area of Roccapietra, gited 2 towers, then went where there is a path that from the road takes uphill inside the forest. Over there I immediately find signs of people statying and 2 huge erratic rocks standing uprgigt, sustained by smaller rocks, the rest of the area was also full with rock, an area seems almost like it was a wall of stones, and it had a hole in there there was a really bad vive. I put 3 Ep.

Something was starting to change, I went driving around, then decided to put a last EP in the nearby cemetery.

continued

-edited post -

In the photos is possibe to see that in the church of Valmaggia, Mary Magdalene is represented with 7 swords stabbed inside her hearth.

In a San Michele al Serchio which is in Tuscany there is a small cappella with a Madonna with swords in her heart, another mysterious clue.

About St Michael church it must be noted that there is a recent fresco on the ceiling of the entrance which depicts a white dove bird, placed over 7 yellow green segments, which are arranged like a X with a horizontal median line, and plus a line vertical only on the part below. It is a symbol for something some exotheric order related to St, Michael? With churches you never know which are genuine or which ones are pirated.

After Roccapietra I still had 1 cone and a big orgonite, I gifted 1 tower before Arborio, near a cemetery which has a military tank as a monument outside, and on the plane at the end of the valley near the motorway I put the mega tb inaiside the Cavour canal in a place called Greggio. Thre are cell towers, and an electric station. There is also a monument dated 12th May 1945. It is not specific if it is to fallen soldiers, it has a logo of a dagger eg being in Italy you can call it a Gladio placed inside a circle. It says that it is a monument to those who could be defeat but do never betray. Check it out.

In the last photo the rock looks like a menhir.

(images missing)

Oops who dared to remove some of the stones around the tree trunks and throwed them in the canal ;-) in Greggio ?

And by the way since somebody attached a bunch of plastic flowers on the guard rail of the bridge it means that this spot had also a car accident. Full menu, for a convergence spot of bad syncronicity and DOR. In the whole day this was the first moment that the sky opened above. A good sign that things are changing.

(images missing)

Edit

Internet land line hacked, but 3g wifi cannot be hacked.

By now almost all motorway towers, from Milan until Carisio are flipped, eventually until Turin.

This time focued on the east part of the torrent Cervo, also part of the Baragge area. Covered the death towers of few villages from the village Balocco up to Cossato, including Buronzo, Castelletto Cervo, Cascina Colombera. And water gifter the Cervo and other streams.

Balocco village is very tiny, of 240 people,just outside the motorway there are 2 death towers, the village has some historic things, there is a castle and a St Michael church, from a link I read a painting inside of San Bernardino da Siena and Santa caterina d’Alessandria.

There a tomb on the back wall of St Michael in Balocco, on the 11 April 1945 a 21 yrs old man called Pietro Magistrato was excuted by the fascists.

To cement a tomb of a martyr on a wall it doesnt feel very healing for the place.

There is anither church in the middle of fields called Madonna di Campagna. It has a wood sculpture of a Lady with the Child, she has no crown on her head and she is dresses in red, apparently the inside of the church is bare is not allowd to kerp furnitures permanently, the chairs have to be carried there when there. a particular given ceremony o mass.

I went up to Cossato and have gifted a dozen of death towers and the river Cervo where it crossd the road, I found another monument to the fallen partisans where they of the resistance of WWII. In the village of Buronzo the orgomite was literally flying off my hand, for some reason, I also found an obelisk made of a stones stack, then a old building to St Peter and Paul belonging to the chiesa clunacense.

After Cossato I took the road back down to Mottalciata and drove inside the natural park of the Baragge, which is a elevated area with woods and sparse houses. The north part of the Baragge is the strangest, often there are depressions in the land filled by trees. There is a military area is from half way, it is probably a place for shooting and or maniucring, there are no visible barracks of infrastructure, at some point there is a carp park. the off limit signs are on both sides of the road, I only put an EP for this time.

The sky of the area and become increasingly clean from clouds, there was a spew plane in directoon of thecity of Biella but I also saw sylph in that area of the sky.

here a link with various images from Balocco and the Madonnina.

http://gvext1.glocalvalue.it/b…mpagna.pdf

The circuit of Balocco is a secret testing for cars prototypes owned by Fiat Crysler, the perimeter is fenced and protected by woods and elevated grounds and tall hedges. Frome the aerial view is possible to see that there are more tha one type of circuits for various scopes of the study and teats. A curious fact is all the perimeter has various numbered gates, and sometimes there are streams of water coming out. Also visble in the aerial view that the area has patches of grren, internal hedges between the various circuits and stretched of small canals. I planted an EP near the main entrance.

Those that are interested in electricity lines (quadruple) may find intresting the conclusion of this brief report.

I went for a mountain array, located on a different valley about 20 km South West of Varallo, it is on the Bielmonte, after the village Zegna Trivero, which gives the name to the brand of male fashion brand Zegna. There is a naturalistic area called Oasi Zegna there, (xxx fashion brands and agenda 21). There is a skying resort futher out on the same road and is called Bielmonte. The array is about 1250 mt high, there is the state tv, a private operator, and the highest post is the military. About 10 antenna in total.

When I arrived above the antennas the sky was clear, and the the sorrounding overcast, the photos shows that after gifting there are some puffy clouds above the antennas and on the contrary everywhere else is clear. What made the sky clear just above the antenna prior to gifting is a mistery.

The location is a panoramic spot, where is possible to look at the valleys around, it could be that has a different

climate, the symbol of the road post of this village is a dolphin above a mountain. Another thing I found out that a few meters from the antennas there is monument to the war victims, onn 20 February 1944 there was a battle between the nazi fascist and the freedom fighters rebels, one 19 yrs guy called Lupo was covering the comrades and died there, the other 7 were captured and executed later. The list of all the fallen includes one woman, and 2 men with an English name, the oldest man of the list is one of the two English and is 36. The average age around 19yrs old.

I started with some sketpticism about seeing the blue hole, the mountain is quite steep and had to be careful. I started with a EP and a HHG, after a few minutes a plane had been spraying above, that was a sort of confirmation to continue with the gifting, thanks. I took my time and eventually I placed 4 EP the hhg, and 2 dozens of tbs, I didnt have many ammons with me, but I feel it was enough, and when I go to Valsesia one time for an array near Varallo, I can take the road to here on the way back.

The one sign that the place was not really gifted was that there was no noise of any bird when I had arrived, while later on there was a hawk and many birds hovering above the mountain :-). Beside looking at the antennas they gave me the impression to have produced a sort of glow in the air around them. Check the photo maybe.

In the village of Trivero there is an interesting Sanctuary of Maria della Brughiera, I didnt gift if only took a look, it is peculiar, on the ceiling it has the MV logo which means Virgin Mary, altought the madonna statue is red. what is is particularly original is the thing tha has a statue of Christ dead inside, the are veneers with many symbols, scimitar, 3 dices, a cup, ladder, pliers, the 3 daggers like things as are on the hjesuits symbol, a hand glove, a cockquerel, etc.

On the way to Zegna I ttight some lose ends down in the valley, gifting the 2 antennas of Arborio, and the 3 of Rovasenda. On the Way back I put another EP in the hill of Baragge Mottalciata area near Castellengo. And one antenna also on the outskirts of Cossato. Now many villages of this area are gifted and the pics shows today pretty healthy clouds forming on the mountain and a nice clear valley.

I had to recoup forces, so I stop to ate, exceptionally, in Carisio near the motorway which has 3 antennas that I gifted sometime ago, a good full meal course for a price that in Milan would probably lend some fries and a glass.

I had in mind to visit the circle of stones, the prehistorical monoliths that are in Cavaglia’ not far in direction of Turin.

Cavaglia’ is near the glacial lake of Viverone, this lake must have been gifted years ago by people from Turin. When I saw the 12 stones circles i sat and spotted a nearby artificial mound with 5 trees that looked half dead.

The stone circle is a fake, in the sense that the stones are original but the location is just a reconstructions of what it is supposed it was their use, they found the stones piled up somewhere, and there where more that where not installed, behind the artificial hill i saw a few more stones. There is a cemetery down that way with a round church to Maria of Babilone (a name from a part of the village), there is a large church to St. Michael Arcangel with a big tower in the center of Cavaglia’. But I knew there is a castle on a hill nearby and decided to start from there.

Its the castle of Roppolo, it was closed inside, but I saw it has an annexed church of St Michael Archangel, probably a century older than the one in Cavaglia’. I took a small road hping to reach a small lake behind, I discovered many paths lead to various villages, also the first thing I discovered there is the Via Francigena passing there.

The Via Francigena, its a pyilgrims road that connects England with Rome.

I put an EP and a tb, later I found a sign a post that there is a large erratic rock, at ca’ Elisabet, but I didnt manage to find. But my discovery was when I found the small church of San Vitale, the sign post says it is the oldest of the area, I already spotted some electricity pilons, behind the trees.

To my surprise this is the path to the small glacial lake in the woods, and there are the terminals of a quadruple electricity lines. Basically the lines of electricity power are installed from there.

I think this site is more representative of what I was looking, I presume the orginal location of the tribes and the stones must be from here, not the hill top of the castle and not Cavaglia’, Its really a weird scene to have to see the old tiny church ground and the power lines starting there in the middle of nowhere.

I dindt go all the way to the lake, just flung a pyramid and a tb in the bushes.

In Roppolo I took a memento photo of a blue colored mother and child on a hous wall.

I think in the morning I was followed on the way back, but with the impression they were told not to interfere during the gifting. Some small low housed on the mountain side under the antennas made me think wehter they had a connection with the arrays, some kind of underground installation.

Photos to follow

Here is the album link of the places written in the post, the pics of the antennas are not great since it was taken with the cell phone, until I manged to buy the battery for the camera. I thinks some shots are quite revealing anyway.

Pics are dowloadable for higher resolution viewing, thanks for looking, enjoy

http://toscana.vista12.com/#!album-3

Hello. At 1st when I started reading your post i was wondering why you put so much orgonite on the mountain, then I saw the picture. that’s a lot of arrays in 1 place. You have a beautiful country, I’m envious. That obelisk does look weird.

Hi Edward,

thanks, a nice country under the hands of the liars and corrupt oligarcs (and mafia). Today they arrested 18 mafia guys in Santhia the neighbour village of Cavaglia’, by chance a village I partly gitted years ago. Before returning home I stopped in a bar Santhia, the women were talking about that day there was a fresh breeze.

That is obelisk is in the plane near Castelletto Cervo, to the fallen victim of war, you find so many due to the wars, the antenna in the background is gifted. I agree the area as well felt weird, the last time I spread some gifts in that area, and in the river when it was near the road.

For mountains, I like when I have more ammos availble and can go with the flow, and can do gifting along the road, such as electricty pilons, little fountains, churches, etc., car crash sites, crosses, also because it feels it potentiates the effect, or create a nicer atmosphere.

Congratulations to you for your gifting!

Update. Album link and historic note about the battle of 101 BC

http://gallery.vista12.com/#!album-3

I have added 2 photos to the album, taken from the area of Baragge, Mottalciata.

1 is the castle of Castellengo, on the hill of the hill of the protected area of the baragge and the other is a view from Mottalciata looking toward the mountains.

From the comment of Edward about the weird obelisk and my confirmation that the area has some kind of peculiar feeling.

There was a huge battle in 101 BC, is called Battle of Vercelli or Battle of Campi Raudi. The Romans claim to have exterminated more than 150000 Cimbri German Gauls and made more than 50000 prisoners, this people have settled there, so basically the Roman wanted to conquest the Cisalpine Gaul region.

The roman historians described the battle but the exact location is not fully ascertain and is disputed among various location. Mantua, Veneto, or South Piedmont’s Cuneo area.

The tradition thinks it happened in this area north of the city of Vercelli. The area takes the name of Baragge and is crossed by the river Cervo. Some places in this area are: circuit of Balocco is part of this area, the natural reserve hill near with the military ground, villages like Rovasenda, Gattinara, Mottalciata, Gifflengo, Arborio, Buronzo, San Giacomo Vercellese, Castellengo Castle, and on the other side of the hill Candelo with is castle.

During WWII there was strong partisans freedom fighters in all of Piedmont valleys including this area as we found out.

Side note also in the city there was armed resistance, but it was made with different methods, isolated individuals doing hit jobs and also sabotages.

Giovanni Pesce who survived all the war, is remembered as the hero of the urban partisans in North Italy, singled handedly shoot many fascisti , spies, and officials and was a real terror for the fascist and nazi, he became a family man after the war.

Map and photos. Had a orgone blast in ancient Ivrea the formerly named Eporedia, preroman Celt city on the river Dora Baltea,

The nearby Lake Sirio is on the line from north to south across with several other lakes, ends in St. Michael grotto in Apulia. see map see gallery

http://gallery.vista12.com/#!album-8