Vanished - My boosting partner had 25 ounces of gold disappear

My boosting partner had 25 ounces of gold disappear. The psychics from her end (and culture) said that it was a very professional job. I don’t know whether this disappearance had anything to do with our boosting activiities or whether it was simply motivated by profit. But I thought I’d post about it. If any of you have any feelings on this event please PM if you like. I’ve been contemplating a lot about the shiny metal since this happened. I think it’s days of value will come to a close once this era of slavery is complete…whenever that happens hard to say…and I could be dead wrong.

I’ve been learning a lot from Aajonus Vonderplanitz these days about potent primal raw food. He reminds me of Don Croft in some ways…both have been poisoned multiple times for their knowledge of wisdom and health and clarity. I find that raw eggs, raw milk, raw green vegetable juice, raw meat, raw fish, raw wild honey, raw coconut cream etc. has been truly amazing for my health lately. I kind of let the David Wolfe stuff go a bit with all his “powdered superfoods” etc. Powdered foods are still dead they have no bacteria in them and bacteria and life is really important to put in the body. I also found out that David Wolfe sold his Sunfood company to the “son of Monsanto” so that kinda threw up a red flag for me. I kinda find the whole “superfood” movement a little silly now. Try to stack any super food smoothy from powders against a half dozen raw duck eggs and there is simply NO COMPARISON…or any raw fresh green juice from the garden or farmers market…top notch. I think it’s the orgone/chi from the Earth in the living food that sets it apart…

All the best…Hong Kong John

Hi Hong Kong John

Sorry to hear of your booster’s loss. My hunch is that it was an inside job, that is someone your friend knows.

How random can it be by getting all that gold swiped ?

I’m one who thinks gold is going to $2000. an ounce soon and higher before anything new comes along that can be used as a means of exchange.

Kinda weird your friend’s loss coincides this week too gold hitting a new high going above $1250. an ounce and silver rising above $20.00 for the first time and months.

Silver was more precious than gold in ancient Rome and my bet now is on silver to have bigger gains than gold in the coming months.

Good Luck , Eric

Thanks Eric, Gene and Mike for your responses. Very accurate and helpful. Good insights on silver too…I think you are correct. I found out today that it was 10 ounces of gold, so want to be correct…sometimes litle details get mixed up in the English communication…maybe thats part of what makes the world such an interesting place.

Again…thanks…hkj

Thanks again to everyone for your assistance. Turns out it was a female friend of the family. My boosting partner also did the psychic intel from her culture, something called the “magic mirror” and they confirmed this. It is really cool all the different ways that different psychics use their methods from various cultures. Maybe one day on this planet we will be able to share all this more openly…HMMM…not MAYBE but WE WILL be able to share more openly on this planet…getting closer and closer as we toss more TB’s!

hkj