Vanishing Tsunami

I’m going to post a chat update, since there hasn’t been one in a little while, and a lot of amazing things have been happening in chat over the last month.

Many of this may be a little hard to believe, but boosting and using positive POR energy over time, especially when combined in group efforts in the chats, can do things most people would consider impossible. But then again, I’m sure most people would think the same way about a simple tower buster – a mere 3oz of resin, metal shavings, and a crystal as a means to transmute energy. I had doubts about more than a few things when I joined EW and the chats, but all have gradually faded, given my experiences and confirmations. These are things you really have to experience for yourself to truly believe, and my only aim here is putting the information out there for the general public to have access to and to ponder over.

On Sunday, we experienced some of the best confirmations imaginable that the boosting and the energy work we do in chat are highly effective means of preventing mass slaughter attempts by the world order.
Starting with Haiti, the corporate world order has been trying a “ring around the earth” tactic as a bang for the new year by setting off a series of seabed nukes around fault lines, especially in the ring of fire region.

We got started in last Sunday’s chat right after earthquake in Chili and first worked on getting rid of any other nukes on the seabed and on frying a few submarines who were responsible for causing the quakes. We found four other nukes at all four corners of the ring of fire and disabled them all. We also boosted some CV energy to the bankers, who were behind a scheme to crash Japan Air and Toyota and buy their stocks up cheap. The bankers were on their way via underground transit to a secret G20 meeting, and we trapped them and gave them a good etheric spanking.

After checking out the Creator Vortex, where some parasitic organization had attached a cord to attempt to hurt it, the only thing left to do that day was to try to minimize the tsunami headed for Hawaii and the rest of the Pacific. We only had twenty minutes until it was supposed to touchdown in Hawaii, and I had a nagging feeling that we should try to do something about it. I mentioned to the other energy sensitives that we should try to do something quick about the tsunami. So we blasted a Creator Vortex orgone-nuke over the tsunami to cancel it out, with the whales helping out too.

The media was really playing the tsunami up as an inevitable disaster and that it would cause massive damage and death, but when the time came for the tsunami to appear, nothing happened. The water level raised a little – about a meter, and that was it. The other energy sensitives and I were laughing at all the corporate meteorologists and media personalities scratching their heads and wondering what the hell happened, except to say: “We really missed the mark on this one.” Several reports described the “off-color,” and “glow” in the water and on the horizon – a nice golden color, just like the Creator Vortex that we used to counter the wave. One witness even said that they saw a bunch of whales swimming in the Tsunami. This is the biggest confirmation I’ve seen so far in the chats. Being able to dissipate a tsunami in its tracks is certainly a feat, and one I will never forget.

Other equally empowering experiences happened in the chats preceding the Tsunami.

Three weeks ago, the $#*!bird agencies confused us for a little while with reality distortion machines, so that what we were seeing in our minds’ eyes were mere illusions, keeping us off track of three nukes hidden on the seabed near Yemen. We got rid of the distortion machine and cracked the puzzle in time during the next chat by going with our feelings, instead of just visuals, going to higher dimensions to see past the illusions, and with a few guided visuals from the operators. The dolphins disabled the nukes off of Yemen, and we blasted and sicked the cetas on those responsible – a fleet of Draco and dark master ships and a Draco ship disguised as an asteroid, which had its own wheel, pyramid, and well of souls under the pyramid with “grateful dead” trapped inside. We made a divergence to the dark master’s home world and boosted a POR love virus to transmit all that DOR into POR and for the POR to multiply on its own until the whole planet became a POR haven. We started hearing The Beatles “All you need is love” after that. Then, we went back to the large Draco ship disguised as an asteroid, and Mary Magdalene made an appearance and took the lid off of the well of souls and guided the souls away from there. We had a very strong sensation of smelling roses too, myself included, which is both a characteristic of her presence and also a big personal confirmation. Many of us suspect that the true story of Mary Magdalene and Jesus is about to come out into the open, and that it will change the face of Christianity for the better, at least compared to the born-again chumpism or evangelical parasitism that plagues it today.

About a month ago, we freed a well of souls in Hiroshima to help T. in Japan and took down a major Gobi goon (dark master) base in the Himalayas with big help from the Wingmakers. After blasting the base with POR, the souls came flying out, escaping as bats, something that Don mentioned seeing once before in his gifting trip to the Nile.

We spend a lot of time defending fellow gifters and energy sensitives in chat, and often it leads to much bigger targets. A couple of weeks back, we blasted the NSA headquarters and the Dracos running it, for intefering with Stevo’s business, while last Wednesday, the other energy sensitives (I was not present for that chat) found the attacks against Dooney to be orchestrated by a large African in an underground base, and from there to a planet of giants. The giants are the guys who apparently pull the strings behind the dark masters.

Well, that’s all for now. It’s been an amazing month in chat, and I hope some of you who are reading this, if you haven’t already, will get some training from Dooney and start experiencing life-changing energy experiences, as I have been having for the last couple of months, both in and out of chat.

Many boosts,

-Clay

Thanks Clay for the update! I don’t know if we would have been in trouble down here from any potential tsunami, but there was a warning issued. I didn’t know anything about it until a day later as I don’t keep up with the mainstream news much, I may have been fish food had a large one come in. I’m not sure whether it was considered to be a risk here or not, it sounds like Hawaii was more in the firing line. It was 4cm high here apparently.
My heartfelt thanks to all in the chats for their efforts.
Dooney is great, check out her site if you haven’t already.
Boosts to all!

Great work!!!

Interestingly your info on the nukes on the ring of fire exactly matches with what I read on http://benjaminfulford.blog.shinobi.jp/ around mid february:

[quote:1m5cl7yr]

Of course the Feds still continue to threaten war as well. They sent an agent to tell me that the entire pacific rim of fire will be made to erupt, creating a crisis that will kill 4 billion people. This of course would also mean that the Western hemisphere would be attacked with nuclear weapons and humanity would go back to the dark ages. Of course, the owners of the Federal Reserve Board think they will be able to hide out in underground bunkers and then re-emerge to enslave any surviving humans. That is how mentally sick these people are.

Seems like it already failed [Image Can Not Be Found]

That tsunami was a KILLER tsunami before it was “squashed” by the psychics a mere 20 minutes before it would most likely have taken Hawaii off the map (or close to it). It seemed to be heading more towards Hawaii though and not New Zealand. This one was definitely a close call!

As Don posted on Sunday, there was a seabed nuke found off the coast of Australia near Sydney. If that had detonated (it was neutralized) New Zealand would certainly have been in the middle of the s**t.

Somehow, my feeling was that all those nukes were meant to go off on Saturday after the tsunami hit Hawaii so it all looked related. If this scenario had played out there wouldn’t be much left today of Hawaii and most of the coastal region of all countries in the ring of fire region, not to mention Japan. Beyond this, all the fear and angst the bad guys would extract from this would sustain them for a long time to come. Remember, unlike you and I, bad guys feed off DOR. POR is toxic to them. Thats why love is such a powerful weapon against them.

This is definitely a VERY high stakes game they’re playing (people do die and sometimes lots of them like with Haiti – that was “manmade” also – sea-bed nuke!!!). Its obvious the shit-birds have absolutely no regard for human life as Don reiterates constantly here on EW.

So please, learn to boost and boost the psychics often. All help is welcome and very appreciated and who knows? One of the lives you may save for having done so could be your own or that of one or more of your family!

Recently its gotten to the point that “saving the world” is almost a weekly occurrence (and I’m NOT kidding!).

I hope that readers of this topic realize that this is not some “head game” the psychics plays but instead, a real world, life and death “war” against the bad guys and a race to stop them in their tracks before they kill more people. The psychics aren’t here just to keep EW running but more so to keep the world from going kerblewy. Its HARD work and truly a labor of love!

This is about as real as it gets.

Well, gotta chime in here, now…I moved back to Pennsylvania from Honolulu a couple of years ago and will return there again as soon as circumstance permits. So needless to say I was very focused on and concerned about what might transpire there, thinking a lot about friends and family.

I immediately took the media fear mongering to be an exaggeration, never bit on ‘60 foot waves’, et al, but was certainly concerned. So, as I was driving, I thought to myself ‘I’m going to imagine the wave decreasing in size – no, if we’re going to do this, let’s really do this – I’m going to imagine it DISAPPEARING. I’m going to send energy to it and I’m personally going to disappear it.’ Then it, well, disappeared. Then I read this series of postings.

Just saying what I personally experienced, for the record.

Obviously, it wasn’t just ME. But it might have been me, and, oh, 17 other people. Or 104. Point is, it was me and ENOUGH people, right? Or we’re all epically self-deluded and some wonderful piece of western rationalism will soon tell us where the ‘killer waves’ went. I’ll wait for that.

Humanity has been assiduously cut off from their own power, their own magic, for a very long time, now. This sort of ‘output’ or occurance might be coin-of-the-realm, – it’s just we’re unused to it.

In any case, this is a cheering thread to say the least!

Greetings,

I wanted to take a moment and express my appreciation for those who are making sacrifices to be involved in the weekly chat sessions. Some of you have become the target of ‘extra attention’ as a result, and I deeply admire the grit and determination of those who press on through such circumstances. Again, my sincere thanks for committing your time and energy to focus on the work you do.

My encouragement also goes out to those who are not directly involved in these chats to continue in the tasks you have in hand. Who can say how gifting your area and individual boosting is contributing to the overall transformation process. I like to believe that the combined effort of those involved with this network is making it easier and easier to detect and disable the schemes against humanity. This could explain some of the utterly desperate large-scale maneuvers now being played out against innocent people.

I know sometimes in meditation I receive information and if I do not limit my imagination I can respond to that ‘intel’ in a way that seems appropriate. Belief (absence of fear), coupled with visualization can transform a person motivated by love into a formidable force against ill-will. Part of the plan with the tower technology is to interfere with your brain so that folks cannot think clearly enough to “see”. You will find that heavy gifting of your neighborhood and places of work will quickly make talking to neighbors and co-workers much easier. I see hearts opening a little more every day, but then again I tend to over-gift the areas I frequent the most.

Simply put, though great gains are being made please continue your individual efforts with vigor. I know I will.

Thank you for the reports of the chat sessions, thank you for your willingness to engage on behalf of us all, and thanks to everyone else who is contributing individually to the beautiful renewal going on.

Great feedback everyone!

I would just like to add a few more things.

Other people do help out too – not just us people in chat. There are a lot of people who are very good boosters and who are energy sensitives who don’t come or rarely show up in chat, but who send us energy anyway. There are also other beings that help us out regularly – like the cetas for instance.

Besides boosting, our job is mostly as a focus for the energy, sort of like a big lens, and to channel how it’s used and where it goes. Before I joined EW a year ago, I helped stop a few mass murder attempts by the world order by using the same sort of method that Jeff mentioned, and accompanying it with massive boosts. I knew how to boost before I even heard of orgonite or Dooney’s site because of my studies in metaphysics and anthropology. I’m been boosting in a way since 2000, but I didn’t get the hang of it until 2004.

There are three basic things a person needs to have to be really effective in the ether: the ability to open up your heart and boost like there’s no tomorrow, mental (and etheric) focus and clarity, and total confidence in your abilities. You just have to be careful that your head (confidence) doesn’t interfere with your heart (boosting). The ego is just along for the ride in this line of work.

Also, the earthquake and tsunami wasn’t the world order’s main event – the four nukes around the ring of fire were, which if exploded, would have have made the tsunami headed for Hawaii look like a kiddie pool splash. We just got some of the best confirmations we’ve ever had from stopping the tsunami. It’s probable that the world order was planning on detonating the four nukes at the same time the tsunami hit Hawaii, to create even more massive earthquakes and tsunamis. Perhaps Braikar was right in saying it would have killed four billion people. The whole thing took a lot of planning on their part and from many different levels, including cosmic, and we stopped it just in the nick of time. We catch a lot of mass murder attempts before they happen, but there’s so many lately, sometimes we miss one now and then, especially with our best psychics under attack. The quake that hit Chile could have been a lot worse if it weren’t for Ale and friends gifting and earth-piping, and the earthquakes in Haiti would have been far less catastrophic if there had been a large scale gifting and earth-piping effort before it happened. Orgonite saves lives in so many different ways, and boosting and gifting really do go hand-in-hand.

-Clay

Hi, its been a very intense week here in Chile. The quake last saturday was extreemley strong, never felt anything like that before, it really felt like it was the end of the world or something. The earthquake was off the coast, so there was no EPs at all in that area, also we´ve done very little gifting to the south of Santiago, where the quake took place. If the quake was indeed triggered by a nuke in the seabed, then I´m a little disapointed in the dolphins to whom we´ve gifted a couple thousand TBs to be distributed along the coast. Maybe its not a priority for them, maybe it was not a nuke, who knows? I disagree with Clay in that Orgonite prevented the quake from being more destructive, at least here in Chile. The Haiti quake was 7,0 magnitude (not even considered a major earthquake in Chile) which is not very strong, but the contruction in Haiti is so precarious that most building in Port au Prince collapsed, killing thousands, the recent earthquake in Chile, was an 8,8, about 500 times more energy than the Haiti quake. Since the 1960 quake in Chile (9,5 magnitude) the strongest ever recorded, the building codes in Chile became much more strict. In Santiago, last saturday, the quake was an 8,3 , but no buildings collapsed at all and only a few had bad structural damage. All the EPs in Santiago did not seem to diminish the shaking.

What was very interesting though was the reaction of the people. Concepción is a city to the south of Santiago, which was a bit closer to the epicenter, but still only one building in the entire city collapsed completely and the infrastructure was pretty much intact. However soon after the quake, massive looting and lawlessness took over the city, and the people did not seem to respond to this, instead they seemed paralyzed by fear, it was alot worse than as portraied in the international media. Alot more destruction was caused by people after the quake than by the quake itself in Concepción. By contrast the people in Santiago, especially in the poorer neighborhoods immediately and spontaniously organized to protect their area from potential looters. I know this information first hand, whenever lootings were attempted, the neighbors themselves repelled the attacks, beat the crap out of the wanabee looters and waited for the police to take them away. As a result there was NO violence and looting going on in Santiago, which is extensively gifted, even though there was no electricity for a couple of days, at least (some areas still do not have electricity). Orgonite was really put to the ultimate test in Santiago, and it surpassed my expectations. Also to note, I´ve been told by people who live in the poorer neighborhoods that have been massively gifted (unfornutaley a few places still remain ungridded) that the neighbors have progresively chased out the violent criminals and thugs out of their comunities, this much before this quake. It seems that orgonite really empowers comunities to take care of these type of problems by themselves, they realize they have more power than the criminals.

I think that putting EPs directly on the faultline could have a positive effect, but since the major fault here in off the coast I would need a proper ship to do this. In any case I believe that earthquakes are a natural phenomenon that have always happened (before CERN, HAARP etc) and there is not much we can do about it, except build better buildings and be prepared. I think that the earth constanly in motion is a normal phenomenon, be that due to the earth growing or to plate tectonics I don´t know, but earthquakes seem like a logical outcome in either case. Santiago was just hit by a 8,3 magnitude quake last week and the city is intact and no buildings collapsed. I believe that all the rats can do with their technology is to trigger an earthquake in a zone that has alot of stress, so they can only control the timing. I doubt very much that they could do a massive earthquake in places with no faultlines. Chile is the most active earthquake and volcano zone in the entire world, and has been so for millions of years, so it would be relatively easy to trigger something massive here. BTW the aftershocks have been pretty strong and continuous, we´ve had more than 300 quakes above magnitude 5,0 since last saturday including a few of magnitude 6,9 (same as Haiti quake). Its a bit unnerving because you never know if its going to be another big one, I think that if this was going on anywhere else in the world (except perhaps japan) the people would be freaking out, its about one quake every hour or so, but we´re pretty used to it here. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ … 85_-35.php
[Image Can Not Be Found]
as you can see in this earthquake map, the rupture zone is huge, more than 300 miles. The best time to be doing some undergrounds explosions for undergrounds bases, don´t you think?

I think its the same thing with Volcanoes. Maybe they can trigger an erruption, but that erruption was bound to happen sooner or later.These rats are only parasites after all.

Ale

I just spent two and a half hours writing a supportive and I think relevant post for this thread and it all disappeared with a keystroke, just now. It’s an important subject, though, so I’m going to write it all again on my word program, later today, and post it. Sheesh.

Score another one for the NSA hackers, I guess, and if I weren’t such an inattentive bonehead I wouldn’t let them bugger me that way [Image Can Not Be Found] .

~Don

I’m spending an entire day posting on EW, so the loss of a couple of hours of writing doesn’t sting quite as much as it might have and I"ve spread some of the stuff I would have put into this thread to other threads.

My email load has diminished in recent days, I’ve gotten a little ahead with zapper production and I even stole a few hours to make progress on the new aeroplane I’m building, so spending a day writing my thoughts hasn’t felt stressful. I constantly badger many of my fellow posters to add personal stuff to posts so that our readers can relate to them, better, so I’m not shy that way.

Clay offered, a couple of weeks ago, to post regular reports about what we do in the chats and I encouraged him, then. It later occured to me that he might not have figured out that whenever we report this stuff we need to constantly remind our readers that none of this can be considered more than subjective accounting, even when all the psychics are seeing the same imagery clearly. Clay is one of the psychics.

I add that aviso to my posts, perhaps, to the point of annoyance and I’m not mainly doing it out of humility or intellectual honesty. Really, it’s the only way to report this kind of material without stretching some of our readers’ credulity to the breaking point and I absolutely want these folks to keep reading reports on EW, so I ask my fellow chatters to bear this in mind when they’re reporting our group activities.

Alejandro and I sometimes use the gmail IM function when we’re online at the same time. He administers the forum and it’s been expedient for us to do this. He had mentioned some dismay about the dolphins not preventing that devastating earthquake where he lives by disabling the nuke(s) that generated it. I observed that we’re the ones (humans) who evidently have to initiate that sort of activity, then teh dolphins and whales jump into the fray on our side (apparently). I think the US Navy, Russian Navy and Brit Navy subs that lay these nukes like nasty eggs don’t require a lot of time to set up earthquakes and tsunamis and that if someone in Chile or Peru had dropped a load of towerbusters into the sea after the nukes were set in the faultline, then I feel it’s likely thast the dolphins would have carried some of it to the bombs.

I don’t think a thermonuclear detonation is possible in a vital-energy environment. There’s been some corroboration of this from other sources. I can’t say this authoritatively but Carol and I (and lots of other gifters, presumably) have evidently stopped several nuclear reactors by putting orgonite into their obvious cooling ponds. I think our orgonite shut down a commercial nuke plant but, after that, the engineers evidently devised ways to create an alternate cooling system, perhaps with underground heat exchangers. We can all sure shut down any nuke’s ability to poison the environment around it, at least [Image Can Not Be Found]

During the three years that we regularly hunted for (and disabled, in our view) hydrogen bombs in earthquake faults, on the seabed and under or near active volcanoes, though, there were no major related disasters so that feels like confirmation to most of us in the chats.

Joe Vialls was evidently murdered soon after he reported the US Navy having planted a hydrogen bomb on the seabed not far from the coast where the resulting tsunami killed many thousands of people, five years ago. His timely report inspired us to hunt for more nukes on the seabed and a couple of weeks, or so, later our psychics saw a nuke on the seabed off the coast of Georgia. If memory serves, they reported whales showing up to sink the submarine that planted it and to disable the bomb with out boosting help. Like Clay’s report of the gold light coming from the direction of the evidently mollified tsunami in Hawaii, we got some confirmation for our chatroom effort that time, too. The day after our chat, the local news in Savannah, Georgia (Georgia’s coastline is kind of short) reported the presence of thousands of men in white radiation-protection suits, combing all the beaches for many miles along the shore. I doubt they found anything [Image Can Not Be Found]

Most of the confirmations for our chatroom successes have come from people we’ve healed remotely. Occasionally those healings could be considered miraculous. Another confirmation came from Judy Lubulwa in Nairobi, a frequent chatroom participant, some years ago after she asked us to send some heart energy to a Jesuit priest who operated a school and was a notoriously voracious pedophile in that city. At the time we were sending him some healing energy, his heart stopped and he died.

I’m posting some of this because the initial reports we posted might not have survived the successive NSA/CIA hacker onslaughts. They destroyed EW several times and even destroyed the server in Chile a year or so ago, which prompted us to move the site to a server outside of Washington, DC, that also hosts some valuable (to the sewer rats) CIA-sponsored websites. We’re hoping they won’t cut off their rosaceous nose to spite their poxy face and our luck is still running [Image Can Not Be Found] (Thanks from all of us, Captain Azti!)

Jeff is absolutely right that simple meditation uncovers valuable information and that anyone can boost predators to at least partially take away their power to destroy and exploit. This has always been a numbers game, which is something the bad guys have always understood. This is probably why they always spend their first effort on mind control.

Did you know that most people who have the talent and inclination to stop tyranny won’t succeed simply because they’re successfully programmed to not even acknowledge evil acts? This is one of the many brainwashing coups that Theosophy/Masonry accomplished in the past century and a half. The sewer rats know that they’ll be safe as long as enough people will not break free of those shackles and directly oppose them. We’re breaking free in the chatroom, which means that you can, too.

I know lots of people who work in groups the way we do but everyone but us takes the Care Bear approach while we go for the jugular vein. Who do you think gets a better score?

I was told about a group of Tibetan Buddhists in a temple compound in Northern California, though, who really kick @$$ the way we do. They like orgonite, too. I love diversity.

We got out of the habit of hunting for these seabed, faultline and volcano nukes last year after some of our psychics came under heavy fire and lost their health. Dooney was hit the hardest, no doubt because she’s been teaching hundreds of poeple to learn to fight effectively, the way we do. Several more psychics joined the fray recently, including Clay and Gene. I’ve been hoping for a very long time that there will be more and more reputable, grounded and committed psychics so the battle can be more thoroughly taken to the corporate world order’s own fetid parlor rather than spending our time disabling their endless stream of mass murder attempts and keeping each other from death’s door after all these physical and psychic assaults from the parasites. The Triads are the worst, by the way, and they’re giving orders to the lesser agencies: NSA/CIA and the Brit Secret Intelligence Service. The other sewer rat agencies are just thugs: FBI, KGB, Mossadomites and the various national gestapos that are all still controlled from London. We’re very relieved that the London-based global cancer are now just middlemen for the dark masters, simply taking orders from the Triads.

Our psychics get the impression that the Triads are just as opposed as we are to the repeated attempts by the old London syndicate to create a Hollywood-style global meltdown. Strange bedfellows but of course the TRiads are preventing the Mandarin/Cantonese website about how to make orgonite (thanks, Hong Kong Johnny and cohorts!) from getting onto the Chinese internet. They call it ‘terrorist; criminal’ information–go figure [Image Can Not Be Found]

We walk a think line when we report our chat activities and the only way to keep the flies off us is to constantly reiterate that our reports are subjective. This also ensures that sycophants won’t line up behind one of the psychics and noisily promote him/her as a Theosophy/Masonry–style guru.

When the chats operate without undue attention to one or another individual it all flows and is spontaneous; when one psychic stands out inappropriately it turns into a circus, as it also does when anyone drops a Theosophy/Masonry mind control trigger phrase. I’m reporting this because I don’t want our readers to have the impression that we feel superior in any way. I also constantly invite new (hopefully substantive) gifters to post their reports here so that the natural human tendency to form arbitrary hierarchies won’t make its presence obvious. The bottom line, here is that I’m solely responsible for the content of this forum, so it’s up to me to decide what’s appropriate to share or support if a controversy arises.

You can be sure that things are running smoothly when you rarely see a posting from me, though in today’s case I wanted to support and emphasize the positive congtributions of several of our peers so please don’t take any of this as personal criticism directed at anyone, here, okay?

I’m hoping that more chat groups will start up pretty soon. When Coach Dooney was in the worst of the $#!+, literally struggling not to expire, a few months ago I invited the psychics to spend a couple of hours, each Wednesday, to knock the sewer rat agencies off her. I only invited the psychics because when time is very limited a small group that sees stuff can move a lot faster and farther in the allotted time. Otherwise, the larger group boosts are more effective for the larger targets. It’s kind of like comparing a commando raid with an artillery barrage [Image Can Not Be Found] . Each has its own valid and appropriate use. I only included myself becasuse it was an EW effort. I usually just quietly boost in the chat sessions and, frankly, my verbal contributions aren’t normally wanted. I think I’m more of an irritant than an inspiration but that’s okay. The psychics need to be challenged, sometimes. We get along fine, don’t worry. I’m happily married to one of them. Carol and I started this enquiry, ten years ago, and we simply wish to remain viable in it [Image Can Not Be Found]

We finally prevailed against the arrayed murderers, after a couple of months, and Dooney is recovering so we stopped the Wed chats. I absolutely encourage people to branch out and take more initiative. We link to several orgonite forums that are conducted in other languages (we need to collect all those links and put them together) but I’m not responsible for them; their owners are. It’s natural for someone whose awareness is expanding to take on more and more responsibility, by the way, which is another way to say that the person is obligated to become even more accountable [Image Can Not Be Found]

People who crave leadership avoid responsibility and accountability, so the sheep are being separated from the goats, now.
Everone on EW has to be personally accountable, of course, or else the corporate parasites would invade this forum and turn it into a Care Bear affectation or a rantfest.

The following isn’t entirely apropos to the subject that Clay introduced in this thread but Ale had mentioned that people in well-gifted Santiago didn’t decline into terror and anarchy after the terrible earthquake but rather spontaneously arranged to watch out for each other’s safety and see to each others needs. Javi told me that she was involved with a large group of peole who were purchasing groceries to distribute among the people who were newly homeless and destitute, for instance.

Concepcion, which had not been gifted, did fall into anarchy and martial law after the quake.

Carol and I moved to South Florida, temporarily in the fall of 2005 to disable the hurricane-generating infrastructure, there. A couple of weeks later, the HAARPies threw one of their HAARPicanes at us in a straight line from the Gulf of Mexico, a hundred or so miles across the peninsula to our town on the Caribbean coast at the northern limit of the urban sprawl.

For a couple of days after the media began ‘predicting’ that our little town was going to be ground zero, people ran around with a terrified demeanor and emptied the grocery stores of essential items. The day before the storm was scheduled to arrive, though, everyone suddenly calmed down. We later figured out that the calming was the result of Jeff McKinley having thoroughly gifted all the many death towers and weather weaponry in and for miles around the town in the previous couple of years. This was probably also why the HAARPicane only lasted about four hours, preceded by and followed by pristine blue skies.

That high pressure system that came in on the heels of the storm was quite pleasant, by the way, and the euphoria that was generated by the initial terror lasted for days after the storm and there was no crime in or around the community, though the cops were out in force, many of them probably hoping to get a chance to bust some heads. The power grid was turned off, though a police sergeant who came to check on us (!) told Jeff that there was absolutely no damage to the power grid in our region. The HAARPicane didn’t do any damage at Ground Zero; it didn’t even mess up the relatively flimsy, large screen enclosures that the Depression Babies erect around their pools.

There was a lot of damage farther south, forty and fifty miles from where the storm’s eye passed over. These areas are still not well gifted, as far as I know, and the more predatory of the police got plenty of joy busting heads in those areas.

I guess the best social transformation report on record is one of Georg’s of orgonise-africa.net. He and his Afrikaaner friend, Trevor, risked their necks to distribute a couple hundtred towerbusters in Soweto. I assume you know what Soweto was like. They didn’t dare even stop the car at intersections because angry people threatened to carjack them at every turn. I don’t htink they stopped to bury any orgonite, that day [Image Can Not Be Found]

This was a few months after Georg and I worked together in Uganda and one of our a Ugandan friends was going to visit Georg a few months later in Johannesburg, which is the home of orgonise-africa.net . Georg wanted to show the fellow how rotten Soweto is, so they got in the car and drove there. When they arrived, everyone was outgoing and friendly, with bright countenances, and lot of trees had even been planted and all the trash picked up.

There are lots of ways to demonstrate orgonite’s phenomenal power to transform this poor, tired world into a lovely garden and garden party . Like the human body, the body politic and our host planet constantly craves healing and we now have the ability to easily provide it. Gifting is and will remain the main focus of EW.

I want us to keep posting the chat reports but the psi-effort focus really ought to move to another forum, eventually. Dooney’s donebydooney.com will probably continue to be the benchmark forum and website for the energy-transmitting ‘technology,’ and ethericresearch.com will probably expand to serve the science needs in a way that will also set the standard for subtle energy tech research. I predict that it’s going to host some free energy technology research before long.

Can you see how the present trend in the growth of human awareness is clearly away from focusing on individual personalities and toward productive work ? This ensures that this unorganized movement will remain creative and inclusive. This is decidedly not a mystic-friendly paradigm [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

We’ve jumped back into the bomb-hunting/destoying agenda with both feet in the past couple of Sunday chat sessions. In the first one the psychics found and whales disabled 8 more hydrogen bombs around the Pacific Ring of Fire and more recently they found and the whales disabled four bombs in the deepest part of the Tyrrhenian Sea west of Italy, then several more near the Falkland Islands at a big underwater base.

I really should remind you that although the psychics are seeing the same imagery/intel, we can’t say with authority that any of this is more than subjective because there’s no factual evidence to back it up. We occasionally get some pretty good confirmations. The gold glow that accompanied the arrival of the non-tsunami in Hawaii after the H-bombs caused the Chile quake was good empirical evidence of our success, for instance, and we do want as much evidence and feedback as we can get because we’re not mystics.

The way the whales have always routinely gotten into the fray as soon as the psychics pinpoint the locations of H-bombs on the seabed caused us to ask a few new questions and perhaps also find a connection between them and the Wingmakers. I suppose you know that wingmakers.com is a NSA disinformation site for chumps. DB told me, years ago, that he had once met the musicians who made the CDs sold on the site and that they were joking about how people were being so easily fooled. I did gift all through Chaco Canyon, alleged location of the Wingmakers’ archaeological site, and in the middle of it there were signs of large-scale underground activity. Getting into and out of the valley via the only road was treacherous and probably impossible for a regular car. I was driving the Zapporium (our camper pickup) that had high suspension ,so could get over the huge bumps and holes.

Three of the psychics have had direct and very personal contact with the Wingmakers. Carol’s contact started a few months after we met Al and the other two experienced it more recently. That recalls, for me, Al Bielek’s accounts to Carol and I of the year that he claimed to have spent with the Wingmakers, 800 years in the future. He was at a loss to fully identify them, by the way, as are our psychics. I’ve always sort of assumed that these are The Operators collective, who guide and protect the more attentive and less egotistical gifters. Remember that even Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer could turn death towers into life force generators by tossing towerbusters in the vicinity, so I’m not inferring that there’s an arbitrary hierarchy of gifters. The death towers are still the first priority in your area. The more willing we are to leave our egos out of the process, the clearer guidance will be in the moment, that’s all, and that includes stepping out of the way of potential trouble with the sewer rats who govern and police us all.

When CArol and I started looking for their identities she found offworlders (many species from many planets), time travelling humans, Lemurians, Atlanteans, Messengers of God, departed human souls, elementals, whales, dolphins, and so on, all working in an evidently informal, well-coordinated (choreographed?) and spontaneous way. YOu might have noticed that when you’re in the groove everything is easy and you’re ‘on time,’ so maybe we can extrapolate those short experiences and imagine being in a flawless state and part of a vastly intricate sort of project that has a lot of playtime in it. I don’t think we need to understand it more completely and that people who insist on having all the answers have already invited themselves out of the process for the moment.

I can’t imagine how anyone can know about this for sure because the conscious mind is kind of tiny and handicapped compared to the vastness of the soul, after all, and we all kind of blend at the margin, so that your experience and identity can be mine in a given moment or situation, or we might intimately resonate with the life of someone who is departed. I don’t understand why some folks feel compelled to conclusively ‘own’ that previous life because there are probably more elegant and fulfilling explanations, after all.

I once participated in a guy’s dream when I was in the army and when I realized that he wasn’t me in that dream, we both woke up with a start, sat up and stared at each other across the barracks. We didn’t even know each other. I know it’s mathematically impossible for all these newagers to have been great kings or villains in a past life. Why do you suppose none of them were pedophiles or slaves? I wonder what sort of story the omnipresent, complacent Alice Bailey’s among us would weave around my shared-dream experience [Image Can Not Be Found] . Have you noticed that Hindus don’t beat you over the head with their reincarnation belief but that Theosophy-programmed Westerners generally do? Also, the vast majority of folks who assume reincarnation is real haven’t a clue how they arrived at this conviction, which to me shows Tavistock meddling, at least since WWII. By the way, Theosophy, which is the default belief system of most ‘spiritual’ people who think they don’t follow any specific teachings (nearly all newagers say, ‘I’m NOT a newager,’ for instance) was created by the same famlies who created communism and Darwinism–the scions of the Bank of England.

The British East India Company prudently chose to infect and overcome India by creating a ‘HIndu Seminary’ near Calcutta in the early 1700s. Hinduism is considered a religion, now, because the Brits homogenized all of the cults in the subcontinent that were related in any way to Krishna’s teachings and turned them into one religion. The bankers’ Secret Intelligence Service (now MI6) were so pleased with themselves that they later creasted Theosophy to sop up all the thinking people who had become disenchanted with churchianity during the middle 1800s, which was a time of renewal similar to the late 1960s. They also created communism, then, to promote overt atheism. Theosophy was/is a lot more popular than communism, probably because it looks softer. The bankers’ disinformants mostly hijacked those two high cycles–rode them like surfers on a big wave–but they’re not succeeding with this newer renewal cycle we’ve entered, thanks to the internet and an overal increase in personal accountability and discernment, I think. In the first couple of years of this unorganized effort, about 8 out of ten people who took an interest in this work were newagers and none of them ever did much gifting. The movement began to truly expand after more and more of the substantive people got involved, of course. Bornagain chumps mostly avoid gifting, probably because they’re conditioned to assume that anything which is genuinely empowering has to be from Satan [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s one of the big miracles, to me, that the creative force that Krishna brought is still intact in spite of thousands of years of clergy meddling with it. When I read the Bhagavad Gita I get just as inspired as I do when I read some of the Bible or the Qur’an. You won’t find a trace of Krishna’s vital power in any of the Theosophical sewage, though.

I kind of hope popular assumptions about reincarnation are not real, because all of the popular versions of that dogma are intellectual prozac, in my opinion–shades of widespread, Tavistock-coordinated mind control based in Theosophy’s pseudo-Hindu regurgitations. It’s true enough that when those dogma droppings show up in consultation it kills the free spirit, though. A gifter in Miami, years ago, told me that as a student in a massage school she noticed that whenever a newager came into the room and said, ‘The energy is really good in here,’ the quality of the energy dropped lke a stone. I think it’s so important to pay more attention to energy dynamics than to spoken words and any charismatic schmuck knows how to hyptnotize and condition the intellectually lazy, of course. People dropping those dogmae in a conversation always bring to my mind the image of the Wehrmacht goose stepping through the Arc de Triomphe. How is that stultifying effect ever accidental or spontaneous? Hollywood, which is the CIA’s voice, tries its best to glamorize the dogma but if you look at some of the older movies that promote the concept they always seem infantile and contrived, though they were popular and considered profound at the time. REally substantive ideologies are timeless, rather.

Only the founders of the great religions (none of whom have specifically supported or rejected the notion of reincarnation, by the way) have taught people how to really develop and grow, spiritually, and they all teach the same way, stressing the importance of selfless service and keeping the heart clear of worldly corruptions. That’s probably why the corporate agencies have been trying so hard to destroy religions over the past five millenia or so. Most people prefer to be distracted by high-stepping hypnotists, of course, because ‘it hurts’ to examine reality independently and to listen to one’s own heart promptings. The corporate freaks created all of the clergy institutions, of course, but they’ve never been able to stamp out the creative force of the original teachings of the great religions, only a few of which were intended to be organizations. Maybe if the corporate world order were more than parasitic they would have had more success erasing religion from human awareness [Image Can Not Be Found]

Having been absent from the bomb-hunting/disabling agenda for a year or so, on account of a whole lot of help needed, each week, to keep some of our psychics breathing and some others out of harm’s way, I was heartened to see the new psychics getting into the groove over the past couple of weeks with very little coaching from the Old Hands. They’re finding the bombs by going astrally out there beyond the atmosphere and watching for points of light (heheh, I bet BushSr’s ‘thousand points of light’ were these bombs), then conveying the imagery to the whales, who then destroyed the bombs, sometimes also some submarines and underwater bases. Last week, they got a clear impression that the corporate world order found a way to block the information from the whales, perhaps with the use of the seabed death transmitters. Steven J told Carol adn I thsat the land towers are used as psychic amplifiers to enable the NSA’s psychics to do more harm to people…another very good reason to turn these monstrosities into life force generators with your orgonite.

I wonder if the whales simply choose to keep back in the hunting process so that we humans can be accountable for the course of action. This is what any good teacher or parent would do. Over the years, the dolphins have been more interested in healing work and the whales more interested in destroying predatory infrastructure. Orcas evidently enjoy going after draconians and human predatory ‘assemblies’ like satanic murder rituals at the highest (sic) levels of the corporate world order. Their involvement has always started after we initiated each effort.

People who think the corporate world order is going to just dry up and blow away don’t think about how things actually operate in nature. I think they’re partly programmed by the sewer rats to believe that way and are partly just lazy dread responsibility and accountability.

7 years ago Carol and I were still frantically gifting our region because we felt that genuine martial law, enforced mainly by Russian and Chinese troops, was still imminent. We had the impression that the then-new death towers were absolutely essential to their agenda. The turning point for us was the time of her visit with the dolphins in Costa Rica over five years ago, but we still felt obliged to go ruin the HAARPicane agenda in Florida after that and we still feel responsible for doing our part to stop the current earthquake/tsunami/volcanic-eruption agenda. I imagine that in another five years there will be scores of informal groups like ours doing this work, then things will be improving a lot faster than now.

Other, newer theosophy-excreted imagination-assassins are terms like, ‘the universe,’ ‘intention,’ and ‘manifest.’ Hello again, busy Tavistock! I used to even use ‘the universe’ because I didn’t want to offend anyone by using the word, ‘God.’ Did you know that the only people who are offended by the word, ‘God,’ are Westerners and communists? Lift the lid on Tavistock’s essential role in the mind control protocols of Theosophy’s natal twin, communism if you doubt me, okay? I actually use the word,‘God,’ sparingly becsause the programming against religion is so incredibly thorough. It’s the same reason I stopped using pennies as electrodes on our zappers–the sleepless anti-penny propagandists were making headway by then, and I got tired of defending that wonderful political/economic statement about the medical/dope cartel and I switched to smooth copper discs, then. [Image Can Not Be Found] A little vitory for the parasites but I think it was hard won (took them eight years) and not a big deal for us. Smooth metal discs are, functionally, slightly better than pennies.

When you look back over your life you probably see that your most important realizations and information came to you in a timely way, usually from unexpected sources. Books sort of fall into our hands; we have a passing encounter with someone who teaches us something important; we pick up an unfamiliar magazine and find an essentially important article at the right time, etc. If you’re inclined to be a chump, you mistake being hypnotized (in person, through a browser, from a movie or book) by some charismatic, cynical jerk to be a ‘realization.’ [Image Can Not Be Found] and when you fall in line with a cult you mistake conformity for unity.

This is the groove we ought to strive to be in all the time. I think that if we’ll do that faithfully while we’re still breathing, then we get the fast track to being among The Operators after we expire. Psychics who earn good reputations talkin to departed souls see pretty clearly that tyhe spirits who strove to realize their potential while living make rapid progress after death and the ones who were dumb$#!+s while alive are just aimless ghosts. I know that’s a generality and that there are exceptions. The religions teach that one can achieve ‘salvation’ on the deathbed after a profligate life, for instance. If you take away all the clergy/dogma trappings from the concept of salvation or rebirth it’s easy to see that it’s a form of fulfillment and the realization of one’s potential. It’s got nothing to do with clergy or even religions, though each of the genuine religions provide some good, dependable path markers–another reason the corporate world order tries to con you into hating religions.

The other thing that occurred to me, yesterday in the chat, was my acquaintance with Grady Smith in 1999, right after I started putting orgonite in my zappers. He had worked for Patrick Flanagan at an underground base outside of Tucson, some years before. That’s where he got the printed instructions for making mobius coils because Flanagan had been experimenting with it, presumably for his CIA employers. In high school, Grady had built a scaled-down Reich-style cloudbuster as a science project and won the top state prize for it. It was taken from his hotel room by the feds that night, of course [Image Can Not Be Found]

Flanagan was helping another well known scientist figure out how to translate dolphin and human speech back and forth in real time and they’d perfected the programming at that base. Part of GRady’s job was to care for the dolphins in the big underground tank. One day, as he was handing fish to the dolphins, one of the females started racing around the tank, faster and faster, then she swam toward him, raised up and gently seized and held his hand in her jaws and looked him in the eyes. It was only for an instant but he had an extended vision of the devastation of human civilization at the hands of the sewer rats. The vision stopped abruptly when she let go and she resumed swimmign around the tank, but not as fast.

He walked out of there, then, and never went back [Image Can Not Be Found]

The world order only does ‘research’ in order to weaponize something, of course, and they managed to weaponize a few dolphins, evidently just temporarily. Another essenial feature of the corporate world order is the way they blend their ancient, filthy magic and modern technology. The increasing rate of child abduction slaughter since WWII in the world lines up with the expansion of the underground base network–have you noticed? I think it won’t be long, now, before enough conscientious people disable all these bases with earthpipes, though, as we’re doing with the land-based death tower network and are starting to do, with the essential help of dolphins, with the seabed death transmitters and weather weaponry.

So, I’ve shared my experiences with a few key individuals in my life which seem to relate to what we’re doing in the chats right now–what have you experienced? I’m hoping that my personal comments will jog your memory because I think we’re all heavily programmed to disregard the most important events in our lives and we’re certainly programmed not to associate with anyone who is ‘unusual.’

History is on our (unusual) side, now, though, so maybe you should get with the program if you haven’t, yet. Do it now and avoid the possible mental mayhem and general confusion a little later! [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

I just realized that I"ve been committing a little intellectual crime: hypocrisy. Specifically, I criticize people for calling Pajama People ‘sheeple’ because that implies the sort of judgement that we’re probably not capable of: PJ folks can wake up and hold themselves accountable in any moment but a sheep can’t be anything but a sheep.

My own error is collectively calling the sewer rats of the corporate world order, ‘parasites.’ Even they can overcome their baser natures, by the grace of God.

I really need to give this some thought and come up with a more appropriate term for these mass murderers, thieves, politicians, airport Gestapo, buggerers and liars–any suggestions would be appreciated: [email protected]

~Don

DOR…
(only text present)

I do like the term “sewer rats” very much. Can we please continue calling them like that? It’s pretty much ingrained in my vocabulary by now. For example when I hear the spraying planes and choppers flying, I usually think to myself “the sewer rats are flying again” and I think it’s funny. Something only we EW people know the meaning of [Image Can Not Be Found]
I think the “sewer rats” term is great, it is unique and original. And “parasites” can be a sub-term. PJ people is fine too.

Hello Clay,

Thanks for the report.

I translated it and posted it on the German-language orgonite forum.

Best wishes,

Moritz.

I had a funny thought pop into my head after Andy posted the suggestion to use DOR instead of “parasite”.

We can call them

DOR-knobs [Image Can Not Be Found]

Gene

Gene,

Why not simply DORk and DORks for plural ? lol [Image Can Not Be Found]

Or how about “The Spiritually Challenged”

okay okay I’ll shut up and get back to gifting…

Regards,

j

This topic sure has grown a lot more than I thought it would. Thanks for all the feedback, and thank you Moritz for posting a translation of it on the German forum. This forum is primarily for gifting reports and orgonite related phenomenon, so I’ve decided to start a blog just to post the monthly chat summaries to. I think they are important, but as Don said, they are subjective experiences of a fairly small group of energy sensitives, and they often don’t have much to do with orgonite. I don’t mind playing notetaker in the chats either, and although I’m still fairly new at this, I’m making a lot of progress and having some really amazing experiences.

I will post a link to where the blog is when I am ready to post another summary. In the chats, you have to make sure that the targets are sufficiently neutralized and that a little time has passed. We don’t want our enemies knowing about our plans before we are finished with what we are doing after all.

Boosts,

-Clay